GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn the cell phone camera on aim the phone at the TV remote (the end you aim at the TV) press a button on the remote, say the on/off button.
What do you see?

Now do it without the phone?
What do you see?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Oh I get it. That is cool, but what you are picking up is the IR - the infrared signal. The IR is required to help night vision on cameras.

But not all cameras need IR enabled. And if its enabled that trick won't work. I have the IR disabled on my home security camera because it has superior resolution and there is enough light in the rooms even at night. That way no burglar can scan for my camera.

Same goes in dept store. They likely don't need IR to monitor during shopping hours. It is possible some may have it turned on. As with the ceiling cameras (which my store used to monitor dressing rooms) - they were domed 20 - 30 feet up into the ceilings and I'm not sure if IR signal carries that far. It may. I'll have to check next time I go to Macy's.

She knew about his cheating. That was made public early on. That is why so many have questioned her involvement. I mean, who gives the appearances to stand by a cheating man unless you are a) messed up b) have ulterior motive or c) Hillary. (Sorry, that one just rolled out) :blushing:

Little did I know how much my volunteering with the sex ad-dicks group at church would come back to me while reviewing this case. :facepalm:

One of the things that amazed me is that the preachers and elders always told the wives that a loving wife forgives and supports her "sinning" husband. A big deal was made out of this.

Also, many of the wives believed they were sexually inadequate and that their husbands cheated because they "had let themselves go" after having kids. (Needless to say, it was really disturbing to hear these women blame themselves for what their husbands had chosen to do.)

Point being: "Good wives" stay with their bad husbands no matter what while "bad, worldly wives" leave when the going gets rough.

Oh I get it. That is cool, but what you are picking up is the IR - the infrared signal. The IR is required to help night vision on cameras.

But not all cameras need IR enabled. And if its enabled that trick won't work. I have the IR disabled on my home security camera because it has superior resolution and there is enough light in the rooms even at night. That way no burglar can scan for my camera.

Same goes in dept store. They likely don't need IR to monitor during shopping hours. It is possible some may have it turned on. As with the ceiling cameras (which my store used to monitor dressing rooms) - they were domed 20 - 30 feet up into the ceilings and I'm not sure if IR signal carries that far. It may. I'll have to check next time I go to Macy's.

Please let us know what you discover in your research! Thanks.

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@JVM 5m
BREAKING: #HotCarDeath father Justin Ross Harris has been terminated from is job at Home Depot.. No other details at this time.

Kerry Kavanaugh ‏@KerryKWSB 1m
.@HomeDepot confirms they have terminated #JustinRossHarris from his job. Would not provide specifics. #wsbtv #HotCarDeath

LOL, specifics! I think we know those.

Does it bother anyone else that this has been dubbed hotcardeath? I don't know why, it really irks me.

Yes he cried when the defense witnesses spoke about what a great father he is. The media said he cried during the entire hearing.

Then the media is full of baloney, as usual. I saw him wipe his face once but didn't see the "tear" other than that, he was about as stoic as his charming bride. JMO

Unfortunately, the truth doesn't always set you free. You could scream the truth from the mountain tops but guess what... There could be other truths that might be circumstantial but when put together make you *look* guilty. You might falter on the stand.

You don't need to be guilty to need a lawyer.
I disagree. Circumstantial evidence is blood, hair, fiber, DNA. If I'm innocent of a crime, none of that of mine is going to be there.
Guilty people lawyer up, the innocent don't need to!

Can he collect unemployment now?
From my experience in GA no. Even if you are not in jail
a felony record = no unemployment check

It was Macy's??? They watched people in the dressing rooms? Never again will I shop there!

Had?
Where is this dog now?

EEK I'm afraid to ask about the poor pooch...I hope it was adopted OUT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oops put text in wrong space. sorry

I disagree. Circumstantial evidence is blood, hair, fiber, DNA. If I'm innocent of a crime, none of that of mine is going to be there.
Guilty people lawyer up, the innocent don't need to!

Anybody who wants a divorce lawyers up. Lots of folks lawyer up. Better safe than sorry.

Little did I know how much my volunteering with the sex ad-dicks group at church would come back to me while reviewing this case. :facepalm:

One of the things that amazed me is that the preachers and elders always told the wives that a loving wife forgives and supports her "sinning" husband. A big deal was made out of this.

Also, many of the wives believed they were sexually inadequate and that their husbands cheated because they "had let themselves go" after having kids. (Needless to say, it was really disturbing to hear these women blame themselves for what their husbands had chosen to do.)

Point being: "Good wives" stay with their bad husbands no matter what while "bad, worldly wives" leave when the going gets rough.

Yes...*IF* you are a good wife.

If there is something else going on, you may want to *appear* as if you're the good wife.

My church folk told me the same thing....I said screw you and I left the cheating pig. God will forgive me :angel:

Wow. Is there someone watching at all times?
Naw, but as a woman, I learn whatever I can.
I don't ever want to end up chained in someone's basement!
I also don't try on clothes where there are camera's watching me.
If the store is upfront and there are signs stating that cameras are in use I do. It's the not being informed that bothers me the most. I'm definitely nothing to look at.

It was Macy's??? They watched people in the dressing rooms? Never again will I shop there!

No... Well Macy's may likely monitor it too - most big dept stores do...but I live closer to Macy's and likely to be there sooner. Most big dept stores watch. Mostly from above- not behind the mirrors. The way I look at it- it's not like anyone is seeing anything they wouldn't see at the beach. I never strip down bare in the dressing room. NEVER. Not after what I've seen go down in those security rooms.

The video above linked by JLSChook shows what happens. Amazing. Once I trade up from my ancient flip phone, I'll definitely try that.
Even with a cheap little digital camera, it will show up.
My daughter and her friends always checked the bathrooms at parties and stuff. They actually found one!
The guy was married and his wife knew about it.
They worked separate shifts so he had a camera aimed in the shower... It recorded on a hard drive and he watched when she was at work... WEIRD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485