GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried that he could have tried to kill his wife too. He had the dream of Cooper in Jesus' lap and she was in that dream too surrounded by children in a nursery (in Heaven?) JMO

YES, we have peeps in the courtroom. Thanks so much for being there sheltiemom and Msollicito!

Yum. What time is dinner?

Hope your ankle is feeling better.

Actually, it is feeling much better! Thank you! Almost all the swelling is gone too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm worried that he could have tried to kill his wife too. He had the dream of Cooper in Jesus' lap and she was in that dream too surrounded by children in a nursery (in Heaven?) JMO

Justin was in the dream too, playing a guitar.

Associated Press and CNN are here - plus an old guy we are not sure who he is but I suspect he is family

To Sheltiemom and Msollicito: Keep strong, there will be so many horrible details and want to pass over some strength for you both to get through it. xo

To Shelby and Msollicito: Keep strong, there will be so many horrible details and want to pass over some strength for you both to get through it. xo

Don't worry - I am hardened and Shelby is a lawyer!

nursebeeme has provided a couple of links to the livestream on teh hearing thread that she will open once the hearing is set to begin.

once it opens feel free, anyone, to add any live links that you find.:seeya:

CNN are going to do a live feed for channel 23 - I was told it was an exclusive live feed - the local court channel is 23 if you are in this area.. otherwise CNN will have it too

I would like to know who got Cooper ready in the morning? What time did Cooper wake up that morning? When did LH leave for work and how did she get to work? Was there a baby bag ready and was it in RH's car?

LH remembers sleeping with Cooper in her bed and his lips but what was her last moment with Cooper that moring? Did she kiss him? She doesn't talk about that at all at the funeral. JMO

I really think that was intentional -- didn't want to give any information of that fateful day at all.

Yes - my dh used to do that - he is a diabetic and I would prepare healthy, appropriate meals (which he ate and thanked me for). Later, I would find fast food wrappers "hidden" in his vehicle.

Given the mom is a nutritionist and Ross's weight, I would not be surprised if he did this as well......

Your hubby does this too? Mine just HAS to have a candy bar when he goes out:banghead:

http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/public/sites/624/assets/G8XE_Timeline.jpg

this diagram (to me :twocents:) looks to show two hour hands.. one for drop off and one for the lunch time trip to the car (to show the lapse of time between when Cooper was left and when Harris went back to the car at lunch time). The minute hand looks to be posed on when Cooper was dropped off.

eta: not dropped off --------> left in the car

Just picking this up again today. I am looking forward to the hearing. I hope it will clear it all up.

Your hubby does this too? Mine just HAS to have a candy bar when he goes out:banghead:

I am guilty of that too. Like if nobody sees me do it, it doesn't raise my sugar levels :facepalm:

Not every time I go. But I sneak something sweet every now and then. And it's glorious!!!!

Frye said prosecutors may release more details about why Cooper’s death is indeed murder.

“I would expect that they’re going to want to do more in anticipation of the backlash they’ve gotten from arresting Mr. Harris,” Frye said.

Harris’ defense attorney Maddox Kilgore has issued several subpoenas for the hearing. Likely, friends, family or co-workers will testify to what amounts to the second half of the hearing – the bond hearing.

“There may be more witnesses for that. Typically, the defense will put on witnesses during the bond hearing to support the person’s good character and the fact that he won’t commit further crime, so he would be permitted a bond,” Frye said.

The hearing will be held at the Cobb County Courthouse at 1:30 p.m.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/dad-toddler-who-died-hot-suv-make-crucial-court-he/ngYGC/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman