GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 JPs in this case. Georgia JP or Ohio JP? TIA. I just want to be sure I'm following y'all on this. I still honestly have no clue what is going on b/c once I think I know, something changes my mind. Sigh- how frustrating and heart breaking for all involved.
Yeah, it is the Ocilla JP that's being talked about

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sundrop according to this article regarding the draining of the pond, J.T. Ricketson of the GBI says:

"But he says there are some key items they're looking for but can't name.

There are some things we don't have in our possession. When we went and did a search on her house and her property and so forth that we don't have that are gone....."

Do you have any idea what items he is referencing that are gone from the property.

http://wfxl.com/news/local/missing-pieces-in-the-tara-grinstead-puzzle

It seems Tara's house was never treated like a crime scene & nor was access controlled.

Just a guess about the missing items, but I'm thinking it would be Tara's purse and keys, the earrings she was wearing at the pageant, and the clothes and shoes they believed she may be wearing when she left her home that night. I recall reading or hearing maybe Anita say in an interview something about Tara wearing sweatpants, tennis shoes, and, IIRC, a t-shirt. I'm basing my guess on several Ocilla Star news articles and Tara's missing poster. There very well may be other items, but I'm sure finding any of these items would be huge. When they found items at the Snapdragon house and pond, I've always wondered if it might be her purse or keys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone thought about bringing in a reputable psychic or medium?

I recall Carla Baron and a well-known male psychic getting involved early on in this case. They featured Tara's case on a show they were doing at the time. I believe it was called Haunting Evidence or something like that. Hopefully, someone will read this and better fill in the blanks. Anyway, the end result of their work on this case was nothing that wasn't already known. Seems like their conclusion was to the effect of they suspected foul play. Probably went a bit deeper than that. Again, someone with a better memory than mine will hopefully correct me or fill in the blanks.

I recall Carla Baron and a well-known male psychic getting involved early on in this case. They featured Tara's case on a show they were doing at the time. I believe it was called Haunting Evidence or something like that. Hopefully, someone will read this and better fill in the blanks. Anyway, the end result of their work on this case was nothing that wasn't already known. Seems like their conclusion was to the effect of they suspected foul play. Probably went a bit deeper than that. Again, someone with a better memory than mine will hopefully correct me or fill in the blanks.

You're right. I forgot about that. I think though that when working with psychic that the energies, in this case Tara's, would need to resonate with whomever is trying to pick it up. That is why no psychic gets everything right. It would be interesting to see if maybe others that are reputable could help.

THE INFAMOUS GLOVE
Dr. G some people have speculated that perhaps Tara might have bitten the wearer and part of the glove was turned inside out as the wearer pulled away. The picture of the glove does appear to show that it is inside out. Also, two of the fingers appear to be not completely pulled out. Perhaps Tara did bite the wearer & that resulted in the glove being pulled off inside out. Do you know if Tara's DNA is on the glove as well the unidentified male DNA and partial fingerprint. Also the GBI seem to feel fairly certain that this glove is relevant to her disappear.

"ROTHWELL: Circumstances that are evident to us make it clear that that glove will solve this case, that the glove was definitely associated with her disappearance, more than just appearing on the lawn."

All the pictures that I find appear to be the same one & it is somewhat blurry.

The glove is linked somehow back to Tara claims the gbi.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Dr. Godwin is not only doing this for Tara Grinstead , but for the whole town of Ocilla , Georgia . I think the least you can do is give this Professional Investigator any and all information you have . When this is all over I truly believe y'all will have some knew leaders . You people should not have to live in Fear .Fawkes send Dr. Godwin a letter if you don't want to do it on Computer or call him . The same thing for anyone else .Once this case breaks open the involved and guilty people will be too busy scattering and high tailing it to cause more fear . The time and opportunity is now . The glove will fit and you must not quit .

Her neighbor having her car detailed is suspicious. Why would he think to do that considering the circumstances? Why have a key to her car? A neighbor with a house key is one thing but a key to her car? He escaped scrutiny because of intense focus on her love life, which I get. He knew her habits as well as anyone.
Tara could've used rubber gloves to color hair or for cleaning. There were girls in and out of her house getting ready for a pageant that could've dropped it on their way out.

Did I read that JP (Ocilla) have an intimate relationship? I had the impression that he was old enough to be a parent or even grand parent? Maybe the name Myrtle had me think that. Does JP still live in Ocilla? Is he still married to Myrtle?
One more question, where in Europe is MH living?

Oh my goodness, just finished listening to "Up and Vanished", Episode 12, which was just released at midnight. Personally speaking, I think it's the best one yet because it's loaded with interviews and information that left me saying, after the epic ending, just WOW! Here's the link for those who are interested: https://audioboom.com/posts/5553164-episode-12-i-love-you-too

Did I read that JP (Ocilla) have an intimate relationship? I had the impression that he was old enough to be a parent or even grand parent? Maybe the name Myrtle had me think that. Does JP still live in Ocilla? Is he still married to Myrtle?
One more question, where in Europe is MH living?

Regarding an intimate relationship with Tara and JP, I can tell you that would be huge news to me. I've never heard anything at all like that. As for Marcus, I read on the podcast forum that MH is living in Germany; however, I don't have anything other than that comment to base that on. Great questions! Would be interested in those answers as well.

As usual you are the best Sundrop 😊

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Regarding an intimate relationship with Tara and JP, I can tell you that would be huge news to me. I've never heard anything at all like that. As for Marcus, I read on the podcast forum that MH is living in Germany; however, I don't have anything other than that comment to base that on. Great questions! Would be interested in those answers as well.

From what I have learned the JP relationship was rumor. He is still married to Myrtle. Not sure about MH.

Has anyone thought about bringing in a reputable psychic or medium?

I've done some mediumship work. However, I have more of a scientific approach to accessing a "shared consciousness." I focus on the victim in meditation and note items my subconscious fills in, in the scene. I'd be happy to do a meditation on Tara, share here, and maybe the visuals would mean something to those of you who have followed the case closely. I'm a new listener to the Up and Vanished podcast (and new to this forum) and have been really drawn to this case. In fact, for days before I started listening, I kept dreaming about the word "Snapdragon," and later found out this has a significant connection to this case. I'll do a meditation and post ASAP.

Cheers!
Hannah

I've done some mediumship work. However, I have more of a scientific approach to accessing a "shared consciousness." I focus on the victim in meditation and note items my subconscious fills in, in the scene. I'd be happy to do a meditation on Tara, share here, and maybe the visuals would mean something to those of you who have followed the case closely. I'm a new listener to the Up and Vanished podcast (and new to this forum) and have been really drawn to this case. In fact, for days before I started listening, I kept dreaming about the word "Snapdragon," and later found out this has a significant connection to this case. I'll do a meditation and post ASAP.

Cheers!
Hannah

Yes, I'd love to hear whatever you can add to the discussion.

Cheers!
Hannah

Very interesting, I can't wait to read your post!

Cheers!
Hannah

I would love to see what you come up with. I too feel Snapdragon is very important. Does anyone know if the owners still own that property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine