Found Deceased GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the CNN interview, I believe the father is using an incorrect word suffix.
…… I think father means RETURNING when he says RETURNED.

https://www.facebook.com/donlemoncnn/videos/1594444073942825/
“. . . that Tim will be returned soon . . .” - - [that Tim will be returning soon]
“. . . will be returned safely. . .” - - [will be returning safely]

I noticed similar suffix issues with some of his comments on other interviews.
“your sister love you, your brother love you” [your sister loves you, your brother loves you]

In addition to possibly using incorrect suffixes, the father said this in another interview:
“Tim, we love you. There’s no reason why you can’t come back home”
If there’s no reason why Tim can’t come back home, I’m led to believe it’s not an issue of them waiting for him to be “returned”. It’s that they are hopeful he will be returning soon and returning safely, on his own free will.

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 6:52 AM EST
http://www.wbrc.com/clip/14137186/police-searching-for-missing-cdc-employee
1:04 FATHER “Tim, we love you. There’s no reason why you can’t come back home. If there’s a certain amount of care or attention that you need, come back and we can take care of that.”

Posted: Feb 18, 2018 11:35 AM EST
http://www.wbrc.com/clip/14136137/search-continues-for-cdc-scientist
1:39 FATHER “Your parents love you, your sister love you, your brother love you, your family, your friends, they’re waiting and they’re praying for your safe return.”

Good catch. I was thinking something along the same lines but couldn’t figure out how to word it. Maybe he just means returned from wherever he is — not by a specific person or people?

The use of the word returned probably indicates a prayerful expectation.

Ex: Father we pray that Tim will be returned safely (by the power of God.)

How far in advance is his rent paid? A bureau needs to be run on him. Was there any type of cult he was interested in? We have no idea of cash in hand, either. I think it would be crucial at this point if we knew who TC was dating involved with. Holding back information is the worst thing a family can do. There is an issue here. Hiding information about TC is harmful to this investigation. If he did have several days to think about his future during that prior week, TC obviously made plans. Example: You meet someone your family doesn't approve of, they are well off...and you jump into the life you really need and want.

Yes!- This is exactly why I wanted to know if food/water had been left out for his dog; could he have gone on a self-imposed 'retreat', shedding his old life, etc. He wouldn't be the first. I, too, have become completely bewildered by the whole set of circumstances and really just come in here daily to see if he has been found or not. I can't imagine what his loved ones are going through.

Yes!- This is exactly why I wanted to know if food/water had been left out for his dog; could he have gone on a self-imposed 'retreat', shedding his old life, etc. He wouldn't be the first. I, too, have become completely bewildered by the whole set of circumstances and really just come in here daily to see if he has been found or not. I can't imagine what his loved ones are going through.

I only read that they said the dog was left unattended and they assume from “evidence” in the house, the dog was not let out on Monday evening.

I haven’t seen references to extra food. My dog would probably eat it all at once so not sure how they would know unless there were extra bowls present.

Good question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys, what's the rule (TOS) for posting videos on here? Can I post a "Gray Hughes Investigates" video? It's one I had not seen, showing video of roads Timothy could have jogged on, in addition to updated thoughts, etc. I found the jogging/roads aspect most interesting...

So, 1) Ok to post? And 2) Was it already posted? Maybe I missed it.

TIA.

You guys, what's the rule (TOS) for posting videos on here? Can I post a "Gray Hughes Investigates" video? It's one I had not seen, showing video of roads Timothy could have jogged on, in addition to updated thoughts, etc. I found the jogging/roads aspect most interesting...

So, 1) Ok to post? And 2) Was it already posted? Maybe I missed it.

TIA.

Yes, you may post Gray Hughes' videos. He's a member of WS and his videos are allowed to be posted and discussed.

If he’s suicidal or joined a cult, he’s definitely had some sort of mental break IMO. (I don’t think he would leave his dog in his right mind.)

Were you thinking foul play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking “no longer with us”. I have not decided foul play versus self-harm.

Gotcha. The parents have definitely made some statements that (IMO) are in conflict with each other. Paraphrasing — “He was having issues that concerned us,” “you can come back and we will get you help,” and “he would never leave.” I think, as you pointed out, that could be a function of their own mental conflict over what happened.

I guess I just think any direct statement of “he told us he was leaving” would really temper the police response. If the parents believed he was coerced or otherwise came to the decision not of his own free will, wouldn’t LE need some evidence of that?

I think there might be a second way of reading that which would explain the police involvement. If his "issues that concerned us" involved someone that he had a serious conflict with, and that he was afraid of.... Parents (and LE) might be uncertain whether he took off to get away from this person, or if this person took him or harmed him.

Tim apparently didn't work with anything that could have been weaponized, but would a prospective terrorist have known that? If someone thought that he had access/knowledge that would be of use to them, might they have been threatening/pressuring him?

I think there might be a second way of reading that which would explain the police involvement. If his "issues that concerned us" involved someone that he had a serious conflict with, and that he was afraid of.... Parents (and LE) might be uncertain whether he took off to get away from this person, or if this person took him or harmed him.

Tim apparently didn't work with anything that could have been weaponized, but would a prospective terrorist have known that? If someone thought that he had access/knowledge that would be of use to them, might they have been threatening/pressuring him?

I think that's a great point. I've always thought his "personal issues" probably involved someone else in some capacity, but if so, it hasn't been shared (and of course, therefore, we can't really discuss it).

The CDC angle is always tough for me because he was an epidemiologist and not working on the main campus. We don't even know if he had regular clearance at the main campus. It just feels far-fetched unless a person/group trying to use him hadn't done any real research. Again, like everything :), it can't be ruled out, and the questions are legit! But IMO it tends to go quickly down the conspiracy path that we are forbidden from.

Yes, this was exactly my interpretation as well. I think (MOO based on experience with people who are strongly religious) returned means returned by God, and doesn't necessarily mean that they believe he's still alive. It could equally refer to his body being found, etc.

I think that's a great point. I've always thought his "personal issues" probably involved someone else in some capacity, but if so, it hasn't been shared (and of course, therefore, we can't really discuss it).

The CDC angle is always tough for me because he was an epidemiologist and not working on the main campus. We don't even know if he had regular clearance at the main campus. It just feels far-fetched unless a person/group trying to use him hadn't done any real research. Again, like everything :), it can't be ruled out, and the questions are legit! But IMO it tends to go quickly down the conspiracy path that we are forbidden from.
I can't remember the location where he worked or lived.
Is it anywhere near Glenwood and Candler Rd?

A man's body has been found. No other info right now.
http://www.11alive.com/mobile/artic...in-dekalb-co-investigation-underway/532820898

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/artic...in-dekalb-co-investigation-underway/532820898

He works in Chamblee (suburb NE of the city) and lives in Bolton (westside of the city in town). That intersection is more or less in East Lake (eastside of the city in town). So, I wouldn't say it's close to his work or home, but that also doesn't necessarily mean anything. Good find! Let's keep an eye on the story.

He works in Chamblee (suburb NE of the city) and lives in Bolton (westside of the city in town). That intersection is more or less in East Lake (eastside of the city in town). So, I wouldn't say it's close to his work or home, but that also doesn't necessarily mean anything. Good find! Let's keep an eye on the story.
Unlikely it Mr. Cunningham.
https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/breaking-man-dead-dekalb-shooting/Ck5aEUTYCdFHK1PhlfdsMK/

I have seen 2 other bodies found. One wrapped in plastic and one that walked into traffic in 285.
It looks like neither have been Identified yet.

ETA: body in plastic was identified.
A google search brings up several un named bodies found. So many of these stories never have updates.
I'm sure that Mr. Cunningham would be indentified rather quickly.

His poor family.
Hopefully they will Haag's the answers soon.
Moo

From link above dated March 28, 2018 provided by @Pamela:

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. - Police have confirmed a man was found dead at the corner of Glenwood and Candler Road on Wednesday.
Police have not said what caused his death. The investigations are underway.

11Alive has crews on the way to gather information.

This is a world away from Cmdr Cunningham's home and job, but I suppose it's possible he could have ended up here. :( I hope not.

Yes, this was exactly my interpretation as well. I think (MOO based on experience with people who are strongly religious) returned means returned by God, and doesn't necessarily mean that they believe he's still alive. It could equally refer to his body being found, etc.

RE: returned means returned by God, and doesn't necessarily mean that they believe he's still alive.

^^ I appreciate that perspective, but if that is the case, it seems like mixed messages with this comment:
Posted: Feb 19, 2018 6:52 AM EST
http://www.wbrc.com/clip/14137186/police-searching-for-missing-cdc-employee
1:04 FATHER “Tim, we love you. There’s no reason why you can’t come back home. If there’s a certain amount of care or attention that you need, come back and we can take care of that.”

BBM - No, imho, that would not be common knowledge to your "average" prospective terrorist.

And even though I think terrorist involvement is highly unlikely, I've not been able to totally discount that possibility given how strange and mysterious and unlikely and seemingly unanswerable the disappearance of Tim is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back