GA GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT/Aside - we can set the number of posts we see on one page. I have my view set to 50 posts per page. I did not understand what you meant at first about pushing that post up a page because I had just read it. Your original post was #914 and this was #919 so perhaps you view 3 posts per page? j/k...

We have heard nothing about an umbrella, nor any "close friends" who might be able to offer this type of insight.

Glad you're here now to help!

Oh, gotcha -- on the pages. :blushing:I'm going to delete my post repeat, as that is irritating of me.

Thank you much! :wave:

Apologizing if this has been posted I need to and will read later today posts from today. Anywho the cdc in Chamblee, GA closed today because of a water main break affecting businesses and possibly residential.

Apologizing if this has been posted I need to and will read later today posts from today. Anywho the cdc in Chamblee, GA closed today because of a water main break affecting businesses and possibly residential.

All Atlanta CDC campuses are closed today and all of Dekalb County is on a water boil advisory. Many are without running water or have low water pressure.

All Atlanta CDC campuses are closed today and all of Dekalb County is on a water boil advisory. Many are without running water or have low water pressure.
Ok...so hubby did give me correct info. :)

Reward increased to $15,000.

P%20MISSING%20CDC%20WORKER%20UPDATE%2010P%20_00.00.00.14_1520395451554.png_5039928_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
missing%20cdc_1520355594593.jpg_5036991_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/family-of-missing-cdc-worker-increases-reward-to-15k

He most likely would not have known just how stressful being homeless is though. He may have seen the homeless life as less stressful than his present life. Of course, he would have soon found out the truth of it.

Well, there are flyers all over the streets and a handsome reward. If he were living homeless, someone would have tipped off LE for the reward by now. Plus, just the general visibility of street living. Anyone would be likely to spot him.

Well, there are flyers all over the streets and a handsome reward. If he were living homeless, someone would have tipped off LE for the reward by now. Plus, just the general visibility of street living. Anyone would be likely to spot him.

Per this CBS report, the reward money is for information "that points to criminal activity in the disappearance."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/reward-cdc-worker-timothy-cunningham-mysterious-disappearance/
CBS/APMarch 7, 2018, 11:08 AM
Atlanta police announced the new reward Tuesday as they kept searching for 35-year-old Timothy Cunningham. Crime Stoppers said the money is for information "that points to criminal activity in the disappearance."

Are they organizing public searches in the vicinity of his home? Are they asking everyone to search their property and check surveillance cameras? How far could he have gotten on foot? Has all the water around his house been checked? Have the wioded areas?

I think LE and the family have an idea what happened. If they think he might have committed suicide or even had an accident in the area, they should be leaving no stone unturned. If however they suspect he has left the immediate area, not having searches would make sense. Someone has to have a good working theory...what are they actively doing? Searching or investigating info the public is unaware of?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Okay... this is just a vibe I am feeling lately, and then, with the post (above, #928), I am now just throwing out some thoughts:

-not that it's unheard of, but mental breaks *typically* happen at a younger age; believe me, I am not saying it is not possible, but just that stats (generally) show a younger range of age.
-from my experience with a very close family friend who *had* a mental break, he did NOT try to contact his close family or friends prior -- he was paranoid/not thinking clearly -- and ran off, suddenly, without contacting anyone. This is just my personal experience with someone who had a mental break - in no way am I saying it could not go down this way.
-Timothy seems to have had a solid foundation of experience + was used to being under pressure... would a loss of job promotion and/or personal struggles really push him over the edge, as in fleeing on his own accord?

In other words, does this *seem* like it's one thing to us (based on personal experiences + past cases) -- but it is very much different? Should we be focusing on other (foul play) possibilities more?

Per this CBS report, the reward money is for information "that points to criminal activity in the disappearance."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/reward-cdc-worker-timothy-cunningham-mysterious-disappearance/
CBS/APMarch 7, 2018, 11:08 AM
Atlanta police announced the new reward Tuesday as they kept searching for 35-year-old Timothy Cunningham. Crime Stoppers said the money is for information "that points to criminal activity in the disappearance."
That's the standard phrase with Crime Stoppers. Means nothing as to whether a crime is thought to have been committed or not.

That's the standard phrase with Crime Stoppers. Means nothing as to whether a crime is thought to have been committed or not.
I am very aware of the standard phrasing by Crime Stoppers. Context. I responded to a post from a WS newbie who seemed perhaps unaware because the poster wrote this "If he were living homeless, someone would have tipped off LE for the reward by now."

I agree. I don't think there is much chance he decided to live homeless, was just pointing out that he may not have had any idea just how awful life is for the homeless.

In the top photo as he is receiving his promotion, he looks so serious and proud. There must be a special ceremony that takes place as his parents were there to do the presentation. Was Timothy in the military? From these pictures it shows me how important his job is to him. Sadly, not getting the promotion must have been devastating for him! Where is he??

Okay... this is just a vibe I am feeling lately, and then, with the post (above, #928), I am now just throwing out some thoughts:

-not that it's unheard of, but mental breaks *typically* happen at a younger age; believe me, I am not saying it is not possible, but just that stats (generally) show a younger range of age.
-from my experience with a very close family friend who *had* a mental break, he did NOT try to contact his close family or friends prior -- he was paranoid/not thinking clearly -- and ran off, suddenly, without contacting anyone. This is just my personal experience with someone who had a mental break - in no way am I saying it could not go down this way.
-Timothy seems to have had a solid foundation of experience + was used to being under pressure... would a loss of job promotion and/or personal struggles really push him over the edge, as in fleeing on his own accord?

In other words, does this *seem* like it's one thing to us (based on personal experiences + past cases) -- but it is very much different? Should we be focusing on other (foul play) possibilities more?

Gosh, much obliged, to you guys who "thanked" my post... I thought everyone would probably think I suddenly had a screw loose, lol. I have no earthly idea if this *could* be a foul play case, but I find that I sometimes need to shake up my own pre-conceived ideas... so I'm trying to keep an open mind, for Timothy.

In the top photo as he is receiving his promotion, he looks so serious and proud. There must be a special ceremony that takes place as his parents were there to do the presentation. Was Timothy in the military? From these pictures it shows me how important his job is to him. Sadly, not getting the promotion must have been devastating for him! Where is he??

Hi, Plumeria5...I think that based on the "Public Health Service" (screen/background) that this particular ceremony was a government agency promotion, but I agree -- he looks very proud. He looks much like my hubby, when he has received his new rankings in the military.

Not the military. That photo is from when he was promoted to Commander in the Commissioned Corps of the USPHS last summer. The Commissioned Corps of the USPHS (United States Public Health Service) is a non-military uniformed service.

Gosh, much obliged, to you guys who "thanked" my post... I thought everyone would probably think I suddenly had a screw loose, lol. I have no earthly idea if this *could* be a foul play case, but I find that I sometimes need to shake up my own pre-conceived ideas... so I'm trying to keep an open mind, for Timothy.
You're absolutely right. There isn't enough info for us to stop pondering any possibility. While I think suicide is likely based in what's been reported, I'm still not seeing the whole picture. The searching, searching and more searching is missing for me. Why isnt LE being more assertive with asking people to look in the area around his home and at video? Maybe they have but I'm not aware of a massive effort to find him within walking distance.
Do they know be left the area by bus or with someone? Is it too hard to search that area? They've found 5 bodies so they are searching but have they been seeking help from the public? If he is nearby...where is he?

Where is this man with the big contageous smile?

Not the military. That photo is from when he was promoted to Commander in the Commissioned Corps of the USPHS last summer. The Commissioned Corps of the USPHS (United States Public Health Service) is a non-military uniformed service.
Thank you. If Tim was promoted less than a year ago why would not getting this promotion be such a shock? Not that he didnt deserve it but is CDC advancement up the ranks usually this fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member