GA GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss just took a private charter with 6 employees..none had to show ID. Maybe the company who paid for their flight did but I know my boss and the other 6 did not.

thats super interesting...and now i went to look and now only one current shows up under his name, and its being started by some seemingly random person not part of his family and it has zero dollars raised..so its probably a scam. i wonder if we hear new news soon. also, some people have mentioned how this missing case sounded like a similar one from the same area about a female who went missing from work...thats who was found in the yellow river the other day.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/body-found-in-river-idd-as-missing-airport-worker/713701144

Here's Shanequa's thread: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...artsfield-Jackson-Airport-4-Feb-2018-*Autism*

I doubt there is any connection, JMO. People posted about the body here thinking it could be Timothy but that was before we knew the age or gender.

If they have the public has not been made aware of it. There is definately something off with the parents statements...and the fact the the public hasn't heard a clear explanation about the house keys and if anyone in Tims neighborhood had cameras that spottted him coming home on Monday or then leaving to jog or go somewhere else. We don't even know that jogging was something he did routinely...and why again was there the search near the other CDC campus that he did not currently work at?

Obsessive work out people will still run and work out even though they are sick, it a compulsive behavior. (I am one of those persons, and yes it takes longer to get better but you still do it). As someone mentioned (Jaime Sommers) perhaps he did have a heart attack, he could have been running in the wilderness or a desolate place and not yet found. When you are that young and suffer a heart attack it is usually fatal.

Tim was missing for two weeks before the case became widely known ? Did people there in Atlanta know about Tim being missing before that ? TIA to anyone who might know this. Also, I wonder what Tim's father meant by him being "returned " ?

This is one of the reasons I'm wondering about a heart attack. Had to wait to mention it until I had time to back up my thoughts with a link.

Heart disease is the leading killer for all Americans, but in African Americans, heart disease develops earlier and deaths from heart disease are higher than in white Americans. In recent years, the life expectancy of African Americans was 3.4 years shorter than that of whites (75.5 vs. 78.9 years, respectively), largely attributable to having a higher rate of heart attacks, sudden cardiac arrest, heart failure and strokes than white Americans.

While socioeconomic status is a major contributor to the greater burden of heart disease and stroke in African Americans, the statement notes that among the growing middle- and upper-class African American community, health outcomes are still poorer in African Americans, even when their socioeconomic status is comparable to white Americans.

More at the link ...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171023094616.htm

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

His family could not get in contact with him on February 13th and drove through the night from Maryland to Georgia and arrived there February 14th. They did not report him missing until February 16th. The comment Tim’s father made about him being “returned” gives me the creeps- like there’s a lot the family is not saying. This leads me to believe he may very well be alive, but then again this could be the family’s way of remaining positive and protecting the family reputation and name. I don’t know why but the father comes off arrogant to me. I just hope Tim is ok.

Has it been proven he was sick, or is that just something he said to his boss to leave work early?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I read somewhere he wasn’t sick leading up the days of his disappearance, but I think that’s something we will never find out the truth

I hate having items in my pocket on runs. I have a hidden key outside that I use to get back in after the run. Even if he left his main house keys inside, it wouldn't mean that he doesn't have a hidden key somewhere. I think most people have this.

When I first read that they went into the house with a spare key, I assumed it was one that was hidden. I guess it's the way we all I think because of our own behaviors.

In addition, if my family saw my car parked backwards in the garage, they would know something was really wrong. I never do that. It was done at his house.

I just watched the interview with his parents on CNN and now I’m confused all over again. The info the authorities shared with them, they cannot share with the general public. What really struck me as odd is he kept saying he’s positive Tim willl be returned soon. Does he mean returned as in captured? Is he being held against his will? Is he in hiding? Or is the father using the word “returned” to throw off the fact that Tim walked away at his own free will? But yet the authorities are saying this is not a case of foul play. They seem to know a lot considering they claim not to know much.
Please provide link to that CNN interview.
This CNN interview has Tim's dad stating ". . . your family, your friends, they're waiting and they're praying for your safe return":
https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2018/02/26/missing-cdc-employee-orig-tc.cnn

Has it been proven he was sick, or is that just something he said to his boss to leave work early?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't think we know the answer to that. But if somebody has been sick for Thursday Friday, and had to go home on Monday, I don't think they would go out jogging. In my opinion.

His family could not get in contact with him on February 13th and drove through the night from Maryland to Georgia and arrived there February 14th. They did not report him missing until February 16th. The comment Tim’s father made about him being “returned” gives me the creeps- like there’s a lot the family is not saying. This leads me to believe he may very well be alive, but then again this could be the family’s way of remaining positive and protecting the family reputation and name. I don’t know why but the father comes off arrogant to me. I just hope Tim is ok.

I agree. I understand that his Dad was in the military for 30 yrs and most likely has that mentality. I just don't like how he words stuff... like he "ordered" the kids to go on vacation. The 3 kids are adults. I have professional experience with crisis intervention and the family isn't typically acting like a desperate family to find their loved one. I also am concerned that if he was displaying certain behavior that his parents didn't drive down sooner to get their son professional help. I understand hindsight is 20/20 but I feel like the Dad at least was concerned and knows to contact someone to help his son privately etc

Tim was missing for two weeks before the case became widely known ? Did people there in Atlanta know about Tim being missing before that ? TIA to anyone who might know this. Also, I wonder what Tim's father meant by him being "returned " ?

If you go to the beginning of the first thread you will get an idea of how much coverage it had at the beginning.

I didn’t want to say it either, but the parents don’t strike me as being desperate to find him. In the CNN interview the father seemed to be choosing his words carefully as to not ruin the family image. The father seems like the type who ran a tight ship with his wife and children.

this is totally OT but just something I try to always keep in the back of my mind... AND I AM IN NO WAY IMPLYING OR EVEN SUGGESTING THIS IS THE CIRCUMSTANCE FOR TIM... when someone has no spouse or partner or significant other, I try to remember that a very small percentage of the population identifies as asexual, and some people (straight, L,G,B,T,Q,Q,P, and A) choose to stay single and not have a life partner.

I have many beautiful, smart and highly educated female friends who have moved to Atlanta, still reside there or have left. One of the biggest complaints I’ve heard over & over from my friends is how the dating scene in Atlanta is the horrid because most of the men are taken, “bums” or gay - whether they are out of the closet or leading a heterosexual life on the outside and a homosexual life behind closed doors. As an African American woman somewhat close to Tim’s age, I’m wondering why a man as handsome, smart, educated and accomplished as Tim would not be taken or have women flocking after him particularly in an area like Atlanta where the dating scene for African American women is horrible.

I find it hard to believe that someone with Tim's education and accomplishments to date, would run away over a promotion he did not receive. That is part of life and the business world.

I disagree. People who have always been successful can have their whole identity wrapped up in that image, with no experience or skills in handling rejection. When they are rejected, it causes them to question everything about who they are and how they see themselves. (Look up fixed mindset vs growth mindset for discussion of this phenomenon.)

I feel like LE and family definitely has more information than we have been privy to (obviously) but I'm trying to figure it out and it just isn't making sense.

LE is still stating that haven't ruled out foul play but there hasn't been any indication that they have evidence of foul play.
Family is still making direct pleas in interviews for him "to come home" so that makes it seem like they know something about what happened to him. And if they do, I'm wondering if they have an idea of WHERE he is... this case doesn't seem to be getting much coverage even in the Atlanta area so I doubt many people outside of the state know about it... what if he's not in Georgia anymore? Maybe they know though...

I think I'm just confused as to whether LE is still involved. Family is making is sound more like a runaway and so I would guess LE would not continue to be much help and a private investigator would be more helpful with that right?

Sorry these thoughts are so rambly. I just can't figure this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman