Found Deceased GA - University of Georgia Laken Hope Riley, 22, found dead near University of Georgia intramural fields, foul play suspected, 22 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'I stand before you, a heartbroken man,' Jason Riley said Wednesday afternoon.

'Part of my purpose has been taken. God gave me a beautiful daughter to father, protect, provide for and nurture. A man with an evil heart stole her life. He was in this country and in this state illegally,' he added.

My vision for every senator in this chamber is that you protect citizens from this illegal invasion,' Riley continued.

He turned to the fact that 'there are a million illegal aliens' in Georgia 'making families nervous' and cited Georgia's capital, Athens, where he was speaking held sanctuary policies.

'Please recognize Athens-Clarke as a sanctuary city, and this policy and the lack of action, led to the murder of my daughter,' he said.

What a profound and heartfelt testimony Laken's father gave before the Georgia state legislature.

The accused in the murder of Laken Riley has been indicted by a grand jury, and there is an additional charge of "Peeping Tom." Seems that the same day he murdered Laken Riley, he had been peeping into the window at University Village Apartments and spying on a university staff member who lived there.

edited to add a link

Last edited:
The accused in the murder of Laken Riley has been indicted by a grand jury, and there is an additional charge of "Peeping Tom." Seems that the same day he murdered Laken Riley, he had been peeping into the window at University Village Apartments and spying on a university staff member who lived there.

edited to add a link

I wished Le, and people took peeping toms more seriously, I think it escalates!

5/31/24

Jose Ibarra appeared before a Clarke County Superior Court judge for his arraignment hearing.

The hearing only lasted a few minutes as Ibarra’s attorneys entered his plea. Riley’s family was inside the courtroom in tears while Ibarra sat next to his attorney wearing headphones.

Riley, a 22-year-old nursing student, was killed while jogging on the University of Georgia campus on Feb. 22. Police arrested Ibarra, a Venezuelan migrant, and charged him in her death.

A grand jury indicted Ibarra on 10 charges: malice murder, three counts of felony murder, kidnapping with bodily injuries, aggravated assault with intent to rape, aggravated battery, obstructing or hindering a person from making an emergency telephone call, tampering with evidence and Peeping Tom.

[..]

When he arrived at Athens-Clarke County Superior Courthouse on Friday, Riley’s mother, Allyson Phillips, began sobbing, according to a Fox News reporter at the scene. A judge says the case will now have a status hearing in August, with a trial expected by this fall.

5/31/24

ATHENS, Ga. (Court TV) — The man accused of murdering nursing student Laken Riley entered a plea of not guilty at his arraignment Friday.

Jose Ibarra, 26, was arrested Feb. 23 for the murder of 22-year-old Riley, who was killed while jogging on the University of Georgia campus.

[..]

The judge said he expects a status conference to take place in early August.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back