GA - Winder - Apalachee High School school shooting, 4 dead, 9 injured *father and son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
" 'He would call Colt names to his face,'
says a relative of Colt's mother.

'Names that no boy wants to hear:
sissy, p***y, …
just names that were meant to break him down and emasculate him'.

'Colin always thought that Colt was too gentle and tender.
That’s why I believe he gave him the rifle'."

Agree 100%
Dad could not cope with seeing soft behavior and hearing the word gay. Old Skool idea to toughen up child with guns, shooting, insulting language and making him do the things his dad thinks makes the (heterosexual) man. (Seriously, what if Colt was questioning his sexuality?? )

should have let him play video games. It’s really quite normal. Not hurting anyone with pushing the button on controller.

Besides,
it is very rude to carry on conversation sitting while others are standing.
(Colin)

Also,
talking to somebody with hands hidden in pockets. (Colt)

After all,
they were talking to LE, not their buddies.

No manners whatsoever.

Jeez, what a family from hell!
:oops:

JMO
And didn’t offer his good ‘old friends a drink!

Moo..well dad won't be calling Colt a sissy etc anymore. Colt proved he can be tough
I think motive is important in this case, and it could be simple as this... coupled with not wanting to go to school. In my opinion I don't think bullying and name calling are what's going on here, I think this kid had an I'll show you attitude, a kind of...you want me to go to school, fine, I'll go to school.

However, in a news release issued two days after the Apalachee shooting, Jackson County Sheriff Janis Mangum said that “after speaking with Dr. Donna McMullan with the Jefferson City Schools On September 5, 2024, it came to my attention they had no record of being notified of a threat by Colt Gray who was enrolled there.” The miscommunication raises questions about whether the district could have forwarded that information to Barrow County Schools, which the suspect transferred to just two weeks ago.

Last edited:
Moo... children raised in environment where they are labeled as useless, you'll go nowhere, your a sissy or *advertiser censored*. Have no internal identity to ground on. They have internal hate and rage at themselves. Nothing matters, they have no future. Easier to live down to expectations....moo

Two questions … Colin answered door in underpants .. then went back in to get dressed.
1. When he returned did he say he had sat back down to watch TV (forgetting officers were there)? Was that an excuse as to why took so long to put on pants … or was delay because he hiding stuff/warning Colt. And think it’s odd didn’t invite them in.
2. What’s he drinking, don't recognize the can.
You don't have to let LE into your home without a warrant. It feels awkward to see Colin not invite the officers inside (and let the neighbors see you with cops on the porch), but it was his right so I honestly can't fault him for that.

I do fault him for his parenting, though! Please be assured I am NOT defending Colin.

jmo

I wonder why the school counselor was communicating about the concerns of violence by email with the mother that morning and not the father - I thought the father had custody. Did the school have both parents listed as the custodial parents in their files? Colt lived with his father, so assuming he had custody. If both parents were listed as custodial parents, then the school should have contacted both parents. If the father was the only parent listed, then it is odd that they were communicating this very important information to the mother and not the father. Maybe we will find out later that they also sent an email to the father or tried to reach him by phone as well.

Also, did the grandfather go to family court and try to get custody of his grandson, Colt? With everything he has been saying to the media, I would think that he would have tried to get his grandson out of the environment he believed that Colt was living in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae
Back