GA - Women locked boy in dog crate, covered him in syrup & cat litter

noZme

Reaction score
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/women-charged-locking-boy-dog-crate/nfh2k/

Douglasville GA
Crystal Jean Hostetter, 24, and her girlfriend, Sarah Elizabeth McClain, 30, are charged with child cruelty. the two women placed Hostetter's 6 year old son in the dog cage for about two hours and coated him with syrup and cat litter.
Authorities say the boy suffers from a psychological condition and doesn't like sticky things. While inside the cage, the child allegedly screamed, "Please don't kill me."

Anything I could say about these women would get me banned.

This is just horrible. What is wrong with these women. Honesty somedays I think I must be having a nightmare when I read here but this stuff is so horrible to read. Hopefully the little boy can make it pass this. Have a family that loves him.

I hope those women get their very own cages - one with very big keys - and a years stay in them equal to every hour that child spent in the dog cage.

Poor little boy.
I feel so sorry for him.
:(

Hostetter released in 2021, all smiles in her picture.

Often, what one person might not do, a second person will "help" to make it happen.
If the child were 3 years old or less, he probably would not remember much of it -- but at 6, he will. He also needs to know that all people are not like those two.
Hoping he will get good counseling, and probably a lot of it, so that he can somehow "blur out," some of the horror he endured. IMO, it may take a while for this boy to trust anyone.

Surely the inmates of these horrible women will give them heyell every day these two are incarcerated. Grrrrr.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense
Back