gaps in timeline

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In establishing a time line, it would have been helpful to also have had neighbors who saw mom or dad come and go. Does anyone find it odd that none of the neighbors seems to know this family other than a wave hello. DB and JI seems to have no neighborhood ties at all. I am not sure how long they have lived in their home. I just moved into my place 2 months ago and already have talked to some of my neighbors and I dont have small children to have in common with them either. It seems odd to me that no one in the community seems to know them.. For example, church, PTA, pee wee sports for the kids, the local library etc.. I am not trying to be funny here, but does the mother have a FB account because I could have found out what she did for the last year in 2 minutes if she did.

Something doesn't add up with this timeline. A stay at home mom with 3 small children would surely have fixed dinner, right? When did this occur? Before or after the run to the store for wine? If after the store run, the timeline gets VERY cramped here with respect to when DB says she put Lisa to sleep. Especially if we're looking at her hanging outside talking to the neighbor for awhile.

I need to watch the interviews with the parents again, I guess.

You were typing at the same time as me.. I did forget about this one neighbor. Seems to be the only one that knew her and its a teenager.. On Vinny Politan the other night, he was on the phone with a woman that lived next door and she said she didnt know the family at all other than a wave hello. I find that odd.

Just wanted to bring this over for reference:

The Today Show just showed the video of Debbie and the unidentified man in the video. The time on the video is 16:46 (4:46 PM). She bought a box of wine, baby food and baby wipes.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7221168&postcount=526

So she"s @ the store @ 4:46 pm
kids school out @ 3:45ish, do they take the bus? or pick up? either way we can add minutes for that.

The neighbor (M) w/ the 4 yr old was there from when to when?

I wonder if neighbor watched the kids while she ran to store?

So she"s @ the store @ 4:46 pm
kids school out @ 3:45ish, do they take the bus? or pick up? either way we can add minutes for that.

The neighbor (M) w/ the 4 yr old was there from when to when?

I wonder if neighbor watched the kids while she ran to store?

Well, we don't know when JI left for work, but if he worked an 8 hour shift and got home at 4 am, he would have been home at 8 pm. Even if we push that back an hour or two, he still would have been home to watch the kids while DB ran to the store.

Unless he went somewhere prior to work. But then...when did this family eat dinner? :waitasec:

In establishing a time line, it would have been helpful to also have had neighbors who saw mom or dad come and go. Does anyone find it odd that none of the neighbors seems to know this family other than a wave hello. DB and JI seems to have no neighborhood ties at all. I am not sure how long they have lived in their home. I just moved into my place 2 months ago and already have talked to some of my neighbors and I dont have small children to have in common with them either. It seems odd to me that no one in the community seems to know them.. For example, church, PTA, pee wee sports for the kids, the local library etc.. I am not trying to be funny here, but does the mother have a FB account because I could have found out what she did for the last year in 2 minutes if she did.

don't want to be ot but, on our street of 12 houses, we only talk to 1. And thats cause they have kids that play w/ mine.

To be fair, we run adult foster care out of our McMansion so the neighbors in their ignorance stay away.... funny cause they are mostly seniors that will someday sooner rather than later might need our services;-)

I actually know my neighbors well. Been here for five years and have known two of my neighbors longer than that as we go to church together. I could not tell you what time they come and go...I cannot see them out my windows. I can hear the neighbors truck start in the am so I could give a rough estimate on the time he leaves...other than that, i am clueless...don't know what time th ekids get home from school, I occasionally see them riding a scooter to my driveway, that is as far as the Mom will let them go....my other neighbors...don't ever see them. Some people just don't associate with neighbors but mind their own business.

Mom said "we" saw/put Lisa in her crib at 10:30. LE said "they" put Lisa in her crib at 10:30.

Who's the other person (people?) who saw/put Lisa in her crib at 10:30 besides Mom? Did Dad come home for lunch at that time? Was someone else there?

Inquiring minds want to know... :)

Here's the thing...I'm single divorced with a child...I always say 'WE'..people think I'm talking about my significant other...when I'm really taking about myself and my daughter. When I talked about myself and my significant other I use his name. first there's a miscommunication about the time baby Lisa was put to bed...baby's generally fall asleep around 7:30-8pm...unless Lisa was on some weird schedule she probably fell asleep at that time. Did she fall asleep in her bed or out in the family room where everyone was hanging out and was physically MOVED to her bed at 10:30 when mom went to bed..this needs to be clarified. Otherwise... here's how I interpet those statement..

Baby Lisa was put to bed at 7:30...the 'WE' in that statement would probably be one or both of the boys since Daddy had to be at work at 7.

The 'WE' in we checked on her at 10:30 was again probably one/both of the boys... I'm leaning more towards it just being the 6 year old since he was found sleeping with mom, he probably is still having issues with sleeping alone in the dark (my daughter did) hence the WE would most likely be the 6 yr old following mom around on the way to the bed where he was found by the dad.

jmo

I actually know my neighbors well. Been here for five years and have known two of my neighbors longer than that as we go to church together. I could not tell you what time they come and go...I cannot see them out my windows. I can hear the neighbors truck start in the am so I could give a rough estimate on the time he leaves...other than that, i am clueless...don't know what time th ekids get home from school, I occasionally see them riding a scooter to my driveway, that is as far as the Mom will let them go....my other neighbors...don't ever see them. Some people just don't associate with neighbors but mind their own business.

I just find that if she were involved with the neighbors or her community, that the police would have more information. Not just about the parents mind you, but about anything. When a neighbor doesnt know you at all, they dont know who belongs in your house and who doesnt lets say, if she knew hers, maybe someone would have stood out, or one of them would have been able to say, oh yeah, Deb, well she went to the store around 4, I was talking with her in the driveway before she left. We would have more of a time line and it establishes credibility to me.

I just find that if she were involved with the neighbors or her community, that the police would have more information. Not just about the parents mind you, but about anything. When a neighbor doesnt know you at all, they dont know who belongs in your house and who doesnt lets say, if she knew hers, maybe someone would have stood out, or one of them would have been able to say, oh yeah, Deb, well she went to the store around 4, I was talking with her in the driveway before she left. We would have more of a time line and it establishes credibility to me.

There is the neighbor lady who was talking to the mom outside while her 4yr old was inside w/ the boys watching a movie. 4:46pm is the time stamp on the store video.

Now I'm wondering if the neighbor came over right after mom went tothe store.??

Here's the thing...I'm single divorced with a child...I always say 'WE'..people think I'm talking about my significant other...when I'm really taking about myself and my daughter. When I talked about myself and my significant other I use his name. first there's a miscommunication about the time baby Lisa was put to bed...baby's generally fall asleep around 7:30-8pm...unless Lisa was on some weird schedule she probably fell asleep at that time. Did she fall asleep in her bed or out in the family room where everyone was hanging out and was physically MOVED to her bed at 10:30 when mom went to bed..this needs to be clarified. Otherwise... here's how I interpet those statement..

Baby Lisa was put to bed at 7:30...the 'WE' in that statement would probably be one or both of the boys since Daddy had to be at work at 7.

The 'WE' in we checked on her at 10:30 was again probably one/both of the boys... I'm leaning more towards it just being the 6 year old since he was found sleeping with mom, he probably is still having issues with sleeping alone in the dark (my daughter did) hence the WE would most likely be the 6 yr old following mom around on the way to the bed where he was found by the dad.

jmo

I don't get too hung up on the "we" statements because my husband uses that term all the time when referring to someone only one of us was involved in.

Never thought much about it until this case. Just last night hubby asked "have we feed the dog?". I replied "I don't know about we but I did" LOL!

That all makes sense to me about the "we", except that LE said "they". LE would not have the same mindset as parents. So I still wonder who the "we"/"they" were.

I woke up this morning thinking about the timeline - especially the 3 hours between the time DB said she put the baby to bed @ 7:30 until the time DB said she went to bed @ 10:30.

That's a 3 hour gap we haven't heard anything about, to my recollection. In the several interviews the parents have given, I don't recall DB giving any details about what she did during that 3 hour time frame.

Does anyone else?

DB comes across as a chatterbox - I would have expected to hear about how she spent her evening (after putting the kids to bed) in at least one interview, but it's all very vague, as if she time-warped from 7:30 to 10:30.

I wonder if this is one of the gaps DB was referring to that she said she was unable to fill in for LE?

I woke up this morning thinking about the timeline - especially the 3 hours between the time DB said she put the baby to bed @ 7:30 until the time DB said she went to bed @ 10:30.

That's a 3 hour gap we haven't heard anything about, to my recollection. In the several interviews the parents have given, I don't recall DB giving any details about what she did during that 3 hour time frame.

Does anyone else?

DB comes across as a chatterbox - I would have expected to hear about how she spent her evening (after putting the kids to bed) in at least one interview, but it's all very vague, as if she time-warped from 7:30 to 10:30.

I wonder if this is one of the gaps DB was referring to that she said she was unable to fill in for LE?

At one point she claims she was on the computer, hence the reason that window was open.

My partner is an electrician and has occasionally worked overnight. A lot of the time it will be an irregular length shift because it is to do a particular job whilst something is shut down, special access required, whatever. So a short or long shift is not unusual - occasionally he has worked several predictable shifts overnight but by far the majority are based on the individual job. Just wanted to add that due to all the speculation about what kind of shift Lisa's father may have had, since to my knowledge it's not been reported on.

At one point she claims she was on the computer, hence the reason that window was open.
Have to wonder if LE has copied that hard drive. Well, not really, LE probably already has that hard drive and a computer forensic tech is working on it as we speak.

I think they have that, and it's just not released. On one of the first "neighbor" interviews I remember, a lady up the street was recalling how she found out from police. They told her a little girl had gone missing up the street and she said "Is it Lisa?" (thread 10 I think). Then there was a neighbor over to watch movies with her kids, and if the man from the grocery store is a neighbor... and that's just one 24 hour period. (roughly)

I don't know. I don't think anyone on our street could name my kids, even though they "know" and recognize us.

At least I think we can establish that Lisa was thought by DB to be alive and well at the time she was seen at the store since she was buying baby food and wipes along with the wine. There was earlier speculation that the parents might be covering up something that happened earlier in the day. What time was she at the store?

At least I think we can establish that Lisa was thought by DB to be alive and well at the time she was seen at the store since she was buying baby food and wipes along with the wine. There was earlier speculation that the parents might be covering up something that happened earlier in the day. What time was she at the store?

BBM: The time stamp on the video says 4:46 p.m. I think they were in the store for about 6 minutes, if I recall correctly.

These "gaps" in the time line are stuck in my craw. This is one thing that apparently Debbi and LE agree on. She says LE came down on her because of gaps she couldn't fill in during questioning. She acknowledges gaps. Her father stated that he essentially feels she was in the hotseat because of "itty bitty" mistakes in her time line of events, and referenced they were going back and forth between Debbi and Jeremy and finding inconsistencies.

If there's confirmation that Jeremy went to work when he claims (we still don't know the time) and didn't come home until shortly before 4:00 a.m. as the couple claims, then why would there be any inconsistencies in time line between Debbi and Jeremy? He wouldn't know anything other than what Debbi told him. Did Debbi's story change between what she initially told Jeremy and what she told LE? Or, does LE have good reason or proof to believe things occured that day/night/next morning (or sometime further in the past) to indicate information is being withheld? All of the above?

Baby Lisa is missing; 9 days into her search and multiple interviews and press releases later and we still know very little about the time line. It's bothersome, imo.

-Debbi went shopping around 5 pm with her brother (did she come straight home? what time? was Jeremy still at home? When did Jeremy leave for work?)

-Debbi says she put Lisa to sleep at 7:30 pm (what did the family do between Debbi's return from the store and 7:30 pm?)

-Debbi says that she and the boys were in bed by 10:30 pm, after she checked on the baby - leaving a window open in computer room and shutting off the lights (what happened between 7:30 pm and 10:30 pm?)

-Debbi and Jeremy say they discovered baby Lisa missing from her crib shortly before 4 a.m. when Jeremy returned from work to find the lights on, a screen tampered, the fronot door unlocked, Debbi and her son in bed with a kitten and Lisa's door open and her crib empty. 911 is called at 4:04 am.
(I could find no quotes by Debbi stating she was asleep the whole time between initially going to bed and Jeremy coming home, only that she didn't hear or see anything related to Lisa's disappearance.)

Note: sometime during the afternoon or evening a neighbor lady and her daughter visited the house and they left some time before Debbi went to bed (what time was that visit?).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
References / Links:
"From the start when they've questioned me, once I couldn't fill in gaps, it turned into 'You did it, you did it,'" Deborah Bradley told "Good Morning America."http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-talk-police-reward-fund/story?id=14698959

"They would come in and say, 'OK, Jeremy said this, and they'd go back to Jeremy and say Deb said this and that," Netz (Debbi's father) said. "When you're tired and worried about your baby, you're bound to make itty, bitty mistakes in time lines."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44821388/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member