Gary Hilton - Cheryl Dunlap murder TRIAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Odd. They could not find fingerprints in Leslie Beebe's car either, anywhere, not even her own. They did find a bunch of wipes.

I believe, when he says he "did not start hunting until 2007" that what he means is he was not dismembering them or hunting them in the woods, catch, release, do over etc...

I really fail to believe he was not killing before he starting hunting and field dressing people. Apologies for the graphic post.

Hi there...I see that you are on right now...please give me a friend request..your profile does not allow info on you profile to request friendship! That is if you want friends on WS...LOL

I totally agree with the above post!

sally

stuff...

climbergirl
One of the things Suber was complaining about was that Fred Somers was already out of jail and she had no address for him. So, i guess he is no longer incarcerated.

A FRIEND SAID THAT WE WAS BORN April 7, 1977. he is on probation felony anf his current address is 206 Lonesome Woods in tally...32305. IT IS OFF Oak Ridge Road then turn on D L Crosby. THE TRAILER looks trashy... IT IS 3 Miles from my house. There is a broken down blue van about 20 feet away....WHY couldn't Suber find him. All she had to do was call his Probation OFFICER.

sally

Sally - Who is Tucker? David Tucker?

Also, LE said they inflated the tire and it went flat immediately. They concluded that it could not have been driven once it was punctured.

It is bewildering that GMH was able to get victims back to his vehicle without being seen in any of the cases.

Yes...David Tucker....Gotta ask...Are you HopefulPoster????

No, I'm not HopefulPoster. Sorry that they are similar. I had to try several names before I could get one that wasn't already taken on this forum.

So is David Tucker (drug addict/petty thief) a witness for the defense?

I finally got my avatar picture to show up, that should help keep us straight. : )

Hi Native, I am a nurse, but from the Florida State Board of Nursing website it states, all nurses, LPN's and RN's along with CNAS must have a background check by the FBI and fingerprints taken before they can perform any job duties in the state of Fl. Also, I think I remember CD was living in another state prior to her murder? well, if so, she would have to resubmit fingerprints when she came to Florida. So, in my opinion, CD's fingerprints "should" be on file with the state of Florida board of nursing..but I am thinking, its not enough for Suber. Like the State Of Florida board of nursing could make a "error". Guess anything is possible as FDLE had the DNA of some managers last week on someones elses DNA.

We do have A nurse/Physicians Assistant on her...she is reading but not posting....so maybe I will ask her this question....

sally

Just figured out the answer to my previous question to HopeFloats...you are BookMom from BBC....I recognized the picture...

sally

No, I'm not HopefulPoster. Sorry that they are similar. I had to try several names before I could get one that wasn't already taken on this forum.

So is David Tucker (drug addict/petty thief) a witness for the defense?

I finally got my avatar picture to show up, that should help keep us straight. : )[/QUOTE/]

Yes.... they are the same person...I have seen his rap sheet on heven forum but I will have to get permission to bring it over here...Also have seen Fred Somers rap sheet...again permission is an issue.

I only know one person who Suber is deposing and they are on here. Not posting but are reading..

I have not a clue who Suber has on her docket...Wish I knew! Will have to wait and see.

sally

Just speculating, but maybe she'll call up the witnesses who said they saw the black truck.

"They're also looking for the owner of a black Dodge Ram pickup with an extended cab. Witnesses said the truck was seen near the Wakulla County woman's abandoned white Toyota Camry between 5 and 6 p.m. on Dec. 1."

More Stuff:

MOO...I was very dissatisfied with the SA's case...The best they had to offer were the blood on the sleeping bag and the blood on his shoelace. That was the Nancy Grace Bombshell Moment.

I am not sure what Suber has to offer. I guess we will see on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. I have a feeling that she will not longer be the bumbeling strange talker. I have her her talk without the storonge accent. Her true nature will be on display..She will be a different person, Strong and assertive. Wait and see!!!

Sally

If she does that, I'm thinking it could work against her. If I was a jurior, I would not like her putting on an act. But who knows.... I do definitely think sshe is smarter than she has acted.

I count that Suber has asked for a mistrial at least three times. She asked on two separate occasions because of the two jurors that are aware of the GA crime and she asked when the Judge told her to sit down and be quiet because she said it prejudiced the jury. Does anyone know of any more?

I thought she did one time when the SA asked about Hilton's rights after they had had a side bar. The judge screamed at the SA. I'm not sure though.

Found these two posts on an obscure website. Hopefully these people told LE their stories.

GA111 Says:
September 2nd, 2010 at 2:16 am
I remember this guy as well. I live in south GA. and traveled in Tallahassee at the time. I was stopped at a red light in heavy traffic. This guy was in a white van at a red light intersection right next to me. I felt someone looking at me and when I looked up it was him. He had this CRAZY look on his face. It gives me chills to think of it till this day. I have never seen anyone give me such an sinnister evil look but he had it on his face. I just remember thinking please turn green light. Hurry.

Linda Bass Says:
November 11th, 2010 at 10:19 am
I know Hilton was in Tallahassee for awhile before the murder of Cheryl (a very wonderful person). He camped out a few nights at the Society Of Friends “Church” across the street (So. Magnolia Dr) and I saw him, the van, the dog at least 3 times there at night washing up and sleeping in the van. One morning he drove the van into my driveway as I was unloading some plants and asked for some money….everything about him set my nerves on edge.

Found these two posts on an obscure website. Hopefully these people told LE their stories.

GA111 Says:
September 2nd, 2010 at 2:16 am
I remember this guy as well. I live in south GA. and traveled in Tallahassee at the time. I was stopped at a red light in heavy traffic. This guy was in a white van at a red light intersection right next to me. I felt someone looking at me and when I looked up it was him. He had this CRAZY look on his face. It gives me chills to think of it till this day. I have never seen anyone give me such an sinnister evil look but he had it on his face. I just remember thinking please turn green light. Hurry.

Linda Bass Says:
November 11th, 2010 at 10:19 am
I know Hilton was in Tallahassee for awhile before the murder of Cheryl (a very wonderful person). He camped out a few nights at the Society Of Friends “Church” across the street (So. Magnolia Dr) and I saw him, the van, the dog at least 3 times there at night washing up and sleeping in the van. One morning he drove the van into my driveway as I was unloading some plants and asked for some money….everything about him set my nerves on edge.

Neither of those were mentioned by the Prosecution..Wish they had read at WS..or other forum!!!

We had lots of info for them...Have finally acknowledged WolfScratch on our heven forum....I know I am spelling the word wrong...but I do not want to lose my posting ability on there...so I BRING things over here as stuff..I am most likely upsetting the apple cart here...but I don't have time with real life to post at both places.

Sorry to all of you on WS...hope I haven't turned into Wolfscratch with my c/ping...Heaven forbid.

sally

stuff...

A good ole southern welcome from mustangsally,,,I said welcome piggy backed on another discussion.

Wondering if I know you.. Taught school in ************ for 21 years...Retired in 2007. I purposefully do not put my real name on here. You are safe because this is a closed thread and is by invitation only..I am a horrible typist...My type A personality/former teacher self... just dies when I misspell a word. Therefore I try to reread my posts before hitting send.

D****, of course, knows you I believe unless I misread...She knows all of our real names and I was just worried about you NOT making up a cutisey name just to keep yourself from being googled.

One of my new friends on this trial is in danger of exposure. Don't mean to scare you...She Posts on Websleuths...my other guilty vice.

It is a totally open to the public forum...so any name you use on there is public knowledge and can be googled.

She will be testifying on Thursday and her name will then be made public knowledge. She is not looking for her 15 minutes of fame. She is testifying for the defense...I guess you could say. She is to be a character witness for the defense. She is traveling to Tally on Wed. to testify on Thursday.

She knew GMH in middle school and he talked to her while she was in high school.

OK..so you are a twin and you are about Cheryl's age. My DH (Dear Hubby) is an identical twin. Heard lots about this during the DNA testimony of the trial.

Hope we have not upset you, your memories of Cheryl or your religous belief's since you go to her church.

That being said.... cheers Welcome to ****** Forum.

submitted respectfully..sally

stuff......

I am not sure what you mean as the latest camp of GMH...Basically the gave evidence at LL Wallace Road...the many people who crossed his path...

I went to the point on LL Wallace where I think his van was jumped off. I was driving DH's F-250 Long Wheelbased, two door cab...and I have a hard time turning it around. Dear heavens, I wouldn't want to scratch it up in the woods. He might want to buy a new one.

I also went to the spot on the forest road where we thought the body was found...Stopped at Wayside Grocery on Hwy. 20. This was where he had the receipt for a sausage biscuit.

Missed a little of the testimony...Did SA's office call anyone from that store???? They left out so much that we knew about, I'm not sure. I sure wish the SA's office had been able and willing to read...TDO...Big Bend Crimes...WebSleuths.....and Here.

I am calling the last Camp as the one on Joe Thomas Road.....Still can't believe that LE's did not go get the firepit until February...That is a huge redflag to me.

I have a lot of feelings about the SA's case...Suber is going to have a field day with the holes in their case

Again don't take my posts as the gospel...C****** has a better memory that I do.

still reading to catch up...so this question may have been answered.

sally

Stuff...

Wolf........ I have a very important question to ask you.....

Could you please NOT c/p the Websleuths post on my new friend....

She is the middle school and High School Childhood friend of GMH....

I know you know who I am talking about..

I just promised her that I would NOT repost her name even on our closed forum.

Said with sincere feelings...

sally

Clarity Matters...left you a pm on your home page...didn't want to play guess your name on here.

Saw where you and Hopefloats compared posts...LOL

I am trying real hard not to attract the attention of a mod...Not sure if anyone reads on here.

sally

stuff..

All I have to say about that is Suber's office staff can be very convincing...Hence my new friend...Who should be on the stand Thursday.

They don't really care if you want to our not...When you get a subpoena...you are required to show up...be it the Prosecution or the Defense.

H****** correct me if I am wrong.

sally

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice