Gas Cans discovered by George Key date - June 24, 2008 ***REVISITED ***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

George's story about the 24th and the gas cans

• He did find them in Casey's car, and nothing was wrong.

Votes: 39 9.1%
  • He did not go into the truck, and made it up to help Casey..

Votes: 68 15.9%
  • He made it up to protect Casey and himself.

Votes: 98 23.0%
  • I have no idea. This family cannot keep dates and stories straight.

Votes: 222 52.0%

• Total voters
I have theories where he helped her get rid of the body and where he did open the trunk, knew what the smell was, confronted her, she told him what happened, and he told her to get rid of the car

but

I really think that he lied about seeing Casey and the car on that day. I also think he lied about the 16th he had way too much detail for something normal and everyday that happened a month ago.

Personally though, whether he helped her get rid of the body or just lied about when he saw her, that makes him guilty of covering up a crime and should be sitting in jail right beside her.

Today on Shep Smith on fox news channel I heard a tease before commercial about someone else stepping up in orlando to help the a's or kc.. did anyone else hear it ?? I waited for it on tv and never saw anything.. what did I miss while I was blinking..?? I know i heard it ... anyone??

Is it that Dr Phil story..or goodness, is it Lin Wood?

I have theories where he helped her get rid of the body and where he did open the trunk, knew what the smell was, confronted her, she told him what happened, and he told her to get rid of the car

but

I really think that he lied about seeing Casey and the car on that day. I also think he lied about the 16th he had way too much detail for something normal and everyday that happened a month ago.

Personally though, whether he helped her get rid of the body or just lied about when he saw her, that makes him guilty of covering up a crime and should be sitting in jail right beside her.

ITA, And honestly as far as if George was involved. I just wonder if he wouldn't have come up with a better story then what Casey is telling now.

I cannot get it out of my mind that he had to get in Casey's trunk to retrieve IS wedges to do the tire rotation...Now come on...what man is going to keep ANY of his tools in his daughter's trunk? Especially the wedges...THAT sends the entire story into hinky land right from the start.

The story about the tire chocks has never made sense to me.

1. To rotate radial tires you must take the right rear tire and put it on the left front, and vice versa. Tire chocks will not help to make this job any easier, it would be advisable to put the car on jack stands. Virtually all tire places will do it for free or very little money if you have purchased your tires from them.

2. No one would leave tools that they ever wanted to see again inside the car their flaky daughter is constantly disappearing in. Tools stay in the garage, and by the looks of their garage they keep lots of stuff in there.

3. These people we're off by 6 days when they all told LE about the last time they'd seen Caylee - now we are to believe he knows the day, exact time and specific clothing worn by both Casey & Caylee? And we are to believe that Caylee was last seen wearing the same outfit she had been spotted wearing ten days before by Amy?

George used to display the strangest body language - he would constantly shrug his shoulders and make grin-filled confused facial expressions. Kind of like " Hey, what do you want from me? It is what it is...I asked her, she won't tell me..." - that's a pretty strange reaction considering the circumstances.

George's recent outbursts have shown his true character - given the right situation he is capable of doing just about anything.

I don't think GA or CA did anything to do with hiding a body or knew anything until after the fact. I have a hard time believing anyone would help her dispose of a body. I don't think there was anyone that was that crazy about her that would stoop to such shenanigans.

However, I wonder sometimes if she didn't live a very shady life and do work for some mobster etc that we don't know about. I find it odd that this lawyer appeared out of nowhere to represent her for free. I also find it odd that someone put up 225,000 bucks. And I find it odd that the Anthony's are all living high off the hog and are able to bail her out. I think it all has to to with Baez and who he is mixed up with somehow. Just my opinion. Was she a call girl for some mobster or something?? Would some lowlife there help her? Something is missing from this case and I don't know what it is but I don't think any of it has to do with her family or the regular friends we have heard about. Maybe that new TonE guy. I don't know what he was into.

LP said on NG that LA, CA and KC were given results that would "shock the world" and that GA was kept "out of the loop". I think it's because GA has a temper and would confront KC if he knew everything. I don't believe the tire wedges were in KC's car ( why would those be kept in KC's car?) I think GA confronted KC about the gas cans and demanded she open the trunk. At that point both parents had reached a point with KC that they could no longer put up with her stealing because of the theft from her GP. I think GA saw or smelled something that was suspicious, but he did not know Caylee was missing at the time. When he found out Caylee was gone he put two and two together and he looked under the playhouse before the police got there. It's also why CA immediately grabbed his leg when he started telling the story to GVS. CA did not want him to tell the suspicious part. If GA had disposed of Caylee's body why would he look under the playhouse and admit it? The police statements say that GA followed them to the car when Caylee was first reported missing and stressed his concern that something bad had happened. KC told her friends that she hated her father. Probably because he did not go along with her lies and thievery the way CA did. Maybe the problems with KC played a part in the Anthonys filing for divorce also. Didn't GA file the papers?

I think LA knows the most about what happened because KC told him after being released from jail the first time. KC probably told him it was an accident and he relayed part of what he was told to CA. GA probably knows the least because he is too volatile and they don't trust him.

Don't forget that as Ex Law Enforcement he would be:

A. Knowledgeable about investigative procedures

B. Accustomed to gruesome sights and smells

C. Accomplished at manipulation as it relates to LE

D. Able to groom Casey in interviewing and getting her story straight (not that she did an effective job, LOL)

Just some thoughts.

The last time Caylee was seen was June 15th. Thats also the day Cindy confronts Casey. If Casey was jealous of the Caylee/Cindy relationship this would have sent her over the edge. Cindy saying you get out but Caylee gets to stay.

Anyway, picture this. They fight over Caylee physically and Caylee falls and hits her head or is shaken or whatever. Casey leaves and stays the night with TonE. The next morning she comes home to find Caylee dead from the injury she suffered during the fight. Cindy already left for work, this leaves George and Casey there to deal with it. Thats why George doesn't mention breakfast or anything else that morning before they "left". His description of the clothes/backpacks has always rang untrue - IMO

They bury her in the backyard. Later George decides to move her and calls Casey on the 24th. They move her in Casey's car or George uses Casey's car to move her.

Of course this is all just my latest - until ya'll come up with why it wouldn't work this way - theory.

The last time Caylee was seen was June 15th. Thats also the day Cindy confronts Casey. If Casey was jealous of the Caylee/Cindy relationship this would have sent her over the edge. Cindy saying you get out but Caylee gets to stay.

Anyway, picture this. They fight over Caylee physically and Caylee falls and hits her head or is shaken or whatever. Casey leaves and stays the night with TonE. The next morning she comes home to find Caylee dead from the injury she suffered during the fight. Cindy already left for work, this leaves George and Casey there to deal with it. Thats why George doesn't mention breakfast or anything else that morning before they "left". His description of the clothes/backpacks has always rang untrue - IMO

They bury her in the backyard. Later George decides to move her and calls Casey on the 24th. They move her in Casey's car or George uses Casey's car to move her.

Of course this is all just my latest - until ya'll come up with why it wouldn't work this way - theory.

Interesting, but IMO GA would be too knowledgeable about the realities of decomposition to leave the baby's body in the trunk for that long, or to take the risk of digging her up and moving her. I think he would (as a police officer) know far better ways of disposing of a body, or setting it up as an accident.

Also, Cindy (as an RN) would know the danger signs of concussion/fracture and deal with it like a sane person (taking the baby to the hospital). I also *highly* doubt that Casey hardly (if ever) got Caylee up in the morning, I would bet that Cindy did.

From what I am able to gather- the fight at the Anthony camp took place around the 8th or 9th of june. Casey and Caylee take off, so how then did Caylee get to be back with gma and gpa for fathers day to go to the nursing home?

Speaking of the nursing home- I watched a video tonight with CA sitting in Caylee's room and she said that the last time she saw her was on the 8th when they went to the nursing home.
What struck me funny about that was, until the pictures surfaced they had all but forgotten about the nursing home visit and then realized that it was fathers day.
My question is, how do you remember that you took Caylee to see your parents and know the specific date but forget that its because of fathers day that you went?
Especially because fathers day is always the second sunday of june.

The initial date of the June 9th, later changed to the 15th has always bothered me. In the 400 page document, Anthony (KC's boyfriend), stated that KC had been living with Amy since June 9th. He also states, the last time he saw Kaylee, was on June 2. My question is, if KC was living with Amy since the 9th, how is it that she was tossed out, or left the Anthony home on the 15th, if she no longer lived there to begin with? Also, it was stated in the documents that KC spent the night of the 15th at her boyfriends, yet CA claims she heard KC and Kaylee that following morning of the 16th before CA left for work. Heard them doing what? Sleeping? If they were up and about, why wouldn't CA at least tell Kaylee goodbye, hugs, kisses all that? Is it possible that KC did indeed have a huge fight with parents on the 9th, move in with Amy, leaving Kaylee with CA and GA? Who did KC leave Kaylee with when she moved in with Amy on the 9th? We know that Cindy had Kaylee on the 15th, how did she get her, and who did she get her from? Somebody had to have her from the 9th - 15th, question is who?

Interesting, but IMO GA would be too knowledgeable about the realities of decomposition to leave the baby's body in the trunk for that long.

Also, Cindy (as an RN) would know the danger signs of concussion/fracture and deal with it like a sane person (taking the baby to the hospital). I also *highly* doubt that Casey hardly (if ever) got Caylee up in the morning, I would that bet Cindy did.

Not that I actually believe my own theory BUT George did mention cleaning agents in the trunk. When he got back from moving her he tried to clean it up. Two days later the smell was overwhelming and Casey dumped the car.

Cindy said that she didn't see Caylee or Casey that morning but she heard movement behind the door -IIRC

Good thread!

One thing that has bothered me (forgive me if I missed it, I did read all the posts) is the fact that GA even called the police in the first place over stolen gas cans. I have spoken to several male friends and all of them have said they would not have made a police report for $50.00 worth of gas. Also, since GA is former LE, I would think that he would not want to file a report because it is so minimal. Homeowners insurance here in FL is skyrocketing (if you're not already dropped). Filing police reports over stolen items does affect your homeowners insurance.

And, this has been mentioned on this thread before, I can't believe that GA didn't call LE when he discovered who had "taken" the gas cans. Again, homeowners insurance. Living in a neighborhood that has a high number of breakins will cause your insurance premiums to go up.

The gas can thing just does not make sense to me. Just my thoughts.

BeagleMom

Not that I actually believe my own theory BUT George did mention cleaning agents in the trunk. When he got back from moving her he tried to clean it up. Two days later the smell was overwhelming and Casey dumped the car.

Cindy said that she didn't see Caylee or Casey that morning but she heard movement behind the door -IIRC

I really think GA would be more savvy at body disposal or setting up an "accident" scene. I also think he would be more realistic about the realities of body decomp. He would know that there are large quantities of fluids involved and would take measures to prevent evidence from being left behind in the trunk (if using the trunk for a transport). A child's body would fit easily into a Rubbermaid storage box which would fit nicely in the trunk. I just don't see him doing such a sloppy shoddy job.

I really think that if either of the parents had anything to do with disposal it was long after the fact, and I think Caylee died elsewhere and not at the Anthony home. I think it's likely that she died IN the trunk of that car.

I think Leonard reads the internet way to much personally.
Everything he says ,I've read here or elsewhere.

He says something different every night and I can't keep up.
I do not think GA had any involvement ,I feel bad for Him & Cindy..

:clap: Yeah, he does seem to be just theorizing as much as the rest of us, he just has a more public platform for his theories. Tonight I actually wondered if NG was paying him now because it seems like all of her "breaking news" turns out to be one of LP's theories that have already been hashed and re-hashed a thousand times over here.

I'm not faulting the man, I'm just saying he's no different than any one of us on the board going on national tv spouting our own theories. He's not really adding anything new to the investigation as far as I'm concerned and he has a new theory every day that really can't be proven any more than most of our theories can.

FWIW, I never believed George's story about the getting the gas cans back on the 24th. That whole narrative during that Greta story seemed made up to me. It also seemed to be totally new and unheard of. Remember it was said earlier on that a neighbor had the gas cans.

I too have never believed George's story about June 24th, nor his story about Casey & Caylee leaving the house on June 16th. Both seem contrived, and for the purpose of cover up.

The fact that George, Cindy, and Lee refuse to take a lie detector test says a lot.

I don't think KC had and accomplice. I think her My Space blog said it all "trust no one, only yourself." I really don't see anyone that would be willing to risk their freedom to help her. Her friends all described her as a habitual liar. I don't see any one of them has having that many loyalties to her. And a stranger? (LP implied that someone helped her push the car, like maybe they helped her?) That makes even less sense. If anyone knew anything there is enough money being thrown around to incent anyone to talk. This is KC and KC's alone. No one (except her family) like her enough to cover for her and I honestly don't think CA would be calling 911 if she had any idea where the baby was. I just can't see either CA, GA or LA helping her hid the body and then acting like she is still alive. And it is obvious that they still believe she is still alive.

I like LP, so do not take this wrong, but NG does not need to pay him, he is getting untold free advertising for his work... I believe he has a good heart.

I think she acted alone, but that after the fact she confided in Lee and that is why he told CA & GA NO lie detector. But I dont think the grandparents are involved other than being in more denial and enabling than I have ever seen in my life.

i agree with the bolded statement. as far as a lot of people thinking that LA knew because they were speaking in code... my brother and i do the same thing, unconsciously. when we talk to each other, no one can understand half of what we are saying. i dont hear it, sounds like we are speaking normal english to me, but anyone listening to us has no idea what we are saying, not even our parents.

i also do not think that GA helped. if so, then why did he pickup the impounded car? OK, if cindy made him, then why didnt he just have someone else go with him to pick it up? or why even take it back to the house? just dump it somewhere else.

If GA helped KC to hide a crime than why would he draw attention to KC as soon as the police became involved? He said he thinks she is holding back on information which was in the 400 page document.

IMO I think L, G and C all wish they knew then what they know now so they could have done a better job to cover for KC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back