GB4 and Manorville... same killer?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do the GB4 and Manorville victims have one killer?

• Yes, it's the same person.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Some Manorville victims are the work of LISK, others are not.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • None of the Manorville murders were committed by LISK.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Beats me.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually I was reading how you have a motorboat that is capable of making the trip from Oak Beach to Plum Island where CPH worked. Also, you needed to take CPH and GC out on your canyon trips to help flip the bill for your fuel.

lol. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes I could make it to plumb island. Ive made it further than that. I flip my own fuel bill. When you let people chip in for expenses it makes them think they have some kind of input or opinion that holds water on MY boat. When really, their opinion does not mean anything and neither does their input. So I do not take money for expenses on MY boat. I invite people because I like them and that I wouldn't want to kick them overboard after 72 hours of non stop social interaction. It can get hostile on a boat if you do not get along and cannot get away from each other. If they think we are going to drive 150 miles home because one of the boys has their tampon in too tight......well thats not happening.

Hello, son. Why don't you call us anymore?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hello, son. Why don't you call us anymore?

This weekend, I stumbled on another blog spot lng Islnd Srl Kller & the Intrnt as well as em em seven v L I S K (just fill in the vowels and change phonics to letters and seven to 7 and you will probably find it) where I am said to be one Justin K who once "liked" MBB's Sexyjobs ad. ((UGH))

I just wish these people would check the little box "view all post by" such & such. And look at our post counts, FGS! It should be obvious who came on board just for this case and who has been here for several cases.

Knowing what I know about myself, I wouldn't trust that research or those sleuthing skills on any topic.

I completely believe this is the work of the same guy. I think he has evolved over the years. Might have changed his MO. Realized it was too much work to dismember the bodies or even started to realized it was pointless to dismember the bodies.
Maybe got a girlfriend or family so he could no longer dismember the bodies. IMO I just feel it's the same guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back