DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Wozzle - great post,

:welcome3:

and to all the new Websleuthers!!

:welcome4:

Bit slow here, I'm still trying to catch up... But my opinion, for what it's worth- definately guilty, I've never had a doubt, right from when I first saw the news report that she was "missing"..and of course through being on WS for the last 2 years and reading all the reports etc.... More convinced than ever.... Guilty as hell... !!!!!

I am curious as to the piece of glove found within the jumper Allison was wearing...

Autopsy report: Page 3 - Other Material:
Snipped by me...
As the previously described jumper was being examined a fingertip of a cream coloured rubber glove fell out...

Was anymore mentioned about this glove fingertip?
Was there any further investigation regarding the glove type?

This says premeditated to me - not suicide.
It was in the jumper.

ETA: Link to Autopsy Report:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30810&d=1363404040

Some random thoughts.

IF GBC is found not guilty he would have to be the unluckiest guy on the planet.

His wife is "missing", later found to be murdered, dumped in mud. He has scratches on his face. Multiple marks & bruising on his chest & neck area.

He'd been attacked by a caterpillar.

He is stoney cold broke, owes squillions to others with no chance of borrowing a cent to pay those people.

His mistress is hammering his head about when he's going to make her his woman....as well as the problems with the conference.

There's blood in one of his cars.

Police are making him repeat his story over & over.

And geee whiz... to top it off, police are suddenly suspicious of him & telling him....

'This is just not what we normally have with missing persons and it's not how things normally go and we just need to make sure we've got everything right,' one of the officers said.

Darn those police even took his phone away.

He attempted to “rush through” the death certificate and start the life insurance claim process & a plug was put on that.

He crashes a borrowed car.

...............just sayin :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-Allison-seen-jury-told.html#ixzz35Azriy82

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz35EesqRSD

oooops a dais...I forgot one two :)

Baden Clay told us that police have banned him from going to command post but police say they never told him any such thing.

Has scratch on face....his sister says he received that scratch on his face when he fell over & bumped his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnzRCYM4DA

Some random thoughts.

IF GBC is found not guilty he would have to be the unluckiest guy on the planet.

His wife is "missing", later found to be murdered, dumped in mud. He has scratches on his face. Multiple marks & bruising on his chest & neck area.

He is stoney cold broke, owes squillions to others with no chance of borrowing a cent to pay those people.

His mistress is hammering his head about when he's going to make her his woman....as well as the problems with the conference.

And geee whiz... to top it off, police are suddenly suspicious of him & telling him....

'This is just not what we normally have with missing persons and it's not how things normally go and we just need to make sure we've got everything right,' one of the officers said.

He attempted to “rush through” the death certificate and start the life insurance claim process & a plug was put on that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-Allison-seen-jury-told.html#ixzz35Azriy82

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz35EesqRSD

I think GBC is guilty. I am not convinced from the evidence presented so far that he can be found guilty legally.

Still more to come of course :)

Some random thoughts.

Yes.... He should be glad he's in jail.... A lot safer for him in there!

I think GBC is guilty. I am not convinced from the evidence presented so far that he can be found guilty legally.

Hopefully we can put our faith in the 'reasonable' part of ' beyond reasonable doubt' !

I am curious as to the piece of glove found within the jumper Allison was wearing...

Autopsy report: Page 3 - Other Material:
Snipped by me...

Was anymore mentioned about this glove fingertip?
Was there any further investigation regarding the glove type?

This says premeditated to me - not suicide.
It was in the jumper.

ETA: Link to Autopsy Report:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30810&d=1363404040

We've not heard any further about the glove tip.

We've also not heard further about drag marks found at Kholo....

3rd May 2012

Police identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/police-find-suspected-drag-marks-near-creek/1366933/

I think there's a whole lot more to come throughout the next week.

And I think prosecution will start closing in on him during the final week.

I think there's a whole lot more to come throughout the next week.

And I think prosecution will start closing in on him during the final week.

I agree. Imo, GBC would be having difficulty sleeping, the net is closing in on him. jmo

I believe he is guilty without a doubt. He was jailed because he was seen as a flight risk, innocent people don't run, well not with a civilized judicial system like in Australia. jmho

There must have been some evidence that he was going to run, maybe to Zimbabwe?

As I am sitting here spending hours on a beautiful Sunday in Brisbane, the question once again comes to mind, why does this case compel me so, what is it that I find almost addictive. I don't know anybody involved, I don't live near Brookfield, but I am vitally interested in everything about it.

I too am ridiculously interested and have read every page of this forum and stop everything to listen to radio, TV reports etc

I lived near to Kholo Creek when I was young and am of similar age to ABC/GBC. My brother and sister went to Kenmore SS and close friends went to Brookfield SS. But still, I do not really know why I'm so hooked. I guess its kind of familiar in that it could have been me, or any of my friends.

I hope he stays right where he is for a very long time.

Here's a radical thought....

I'm one of those who has been saying "Bring on the roundabout", largely with tongue firmly in cheek, as a bit of a catchcry. BUT - what if there is nothing about the roundabout?

What if, for example, whatever "evidence" they were testing when they ran those tests with the closed-off roundabout all amounted to nothing?

I know GBC is alleged to have asked Fleggy about cameras at the roundabout - but we haven't yet heard that in evidence, so neither has the jury. And if the theories involving the roundabout all turned out to be fruitless, then we may well not hear anything about that bloody roundabout in the trial!

Howzat for stirring up the collywobbles? ;)

I'm one of those who has been saying "Bring on the roundabout", largely with tongue firmly in cheek, as a bit of a catchcry. BUT - what if there is nothing about the roundabout?

What if, for example, whatever "evidence" they were testing when they ran those tests with the closed-off roundabout all amounted to nothing?

I know GBC is alleged to have asked Fleggy about cameras at the roundabout - but we haven't yet heard that in evidence, so neither has the jury. And if the theories involving the roundabout all turned out to be fruitless, then we may well not hear anything about that bloody roundabout in the trial!

A WITNESS has told police of seeing two four-wheel-drives near Kholo Creek crossing early on the day Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.
It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20.
The witness told of noticing the vehicles at Anstead in Brisbane's west - within 2km of where the 43-year-old mother of three's body was found 10 days later. Police said Mrs Baden-Clay was reported missing by her husband Gerard at 7.30am on Friday after she failed to return from her usual morning walk.

http://www.news.com.au/national/baden-clay-murder-clue-witness-tells-homicide-probe-of-two-four-wheel-drives/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019

This is what I remember reported at the time. Is it still relevant I wonder or was the owner of vehicle found and not GBC?

oooops a dais...I forgot one two :)

Baden Clay told us that police have banned him from going to command post but police say they never told him any such thing.

Has scratch on face....his sister says he received that scratch on his face when he fell over & bumped his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnzRCYM4DA

Thanks Marly I forgot that little snippet from OW.
You are right on how accident prone this bloke is.

Doc, it is possible more evidence is forthcoming. Depends if the PT consider it relevant or not. Allegedly, a local eyewitness approached Police on the morning of the 20th April 2012 and volunteered information about something they had seen in the early hours of that morning. Maybe it was related, maybe it wasn't. Rumours are not allowed and it remains a rumour until we hear it put before the Court as evidence. Let's hope we will hear more evidence this week.

GBC must be considered innocent until proven guilty and considered guilty beyond any reasonable doubt by a jury of his peers. To my mind this means that he will not be convicted if there is some slight chance in the minds of the jury that he is innocent.

The onus lies on the prosecution to remove all doubts about his guilt and at this stage of the trial they obviously haven't done that. I think that so far they have convinced the jury (and me) that he has lied about how he got scratches on his face saying that they were caused by a safety-razor.

I think he is a liar and I think those face scratches are caused by something other than a safety razor and possibly by fingernails. From his other injuries I think he was in a fight with someone who scratches during the night of April 19th. I don't know why he lied and I don't know who he fought or where. It is up to the prosecution to paint a clearer picture with evidence and obviously they will.

As to whether there is some slight chance that he is innocent, that is the job of his defence: GBC doesn't have a watertight alibi otherwise it would have been offered and checked by now and he would be a free man. The defence could argue that some person unknown had the opportunity to murder ABC while GBC was 'heavy sleeping'. The defence could argue that there had been a violent domestic dispute and ABC scratched GBC but that does not prove murder. They could argue that GBC is taking the rap to protect the real murderer.

Lots of scenarios could be contrived that cause reasonable doubt unless the prosecution closes off all options.

I think most people reading this forum are of the same opinion as to whether GBC is guilty or not. The fascination for me is to watch how the prosecution presents what they must see as their watertight case against him.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but on the pictures of the BC house, what are those red dots with yellow circles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman