General Discussion and Theories #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, but I just would never consider bringing any kind of device that has any type of flame into the barn. We won't even have a bonfire if the wind is blowing in the direction of the barn. I would think the field would be fine, as it would be pretty unlikely for a fire to burn out of control just from the heat of the incinerator, but I would still stay a safe distance from the barn just in case. The hangar would probably be a safe enough place to be able to use it as well. JMO MOO

Although I have not seen the incinerator in use, I would imagine that there are no actual flames outside the incinerator, it would be no better than a barrel if the fire were not fully contained within the unit. And I also imagine that there must be a safe area around the incinerator where the heat does not penetrate at scorching temperatures, such a say a foot or two away. A barn is certainly easier to keep nosy neighbours out of than a field, and as we have seen, there have been nosy neighbours strolling the land since at least the spring when they took pictures of the other equipment stuck in the mud. In my experience, when you have nosy neighbours, you know it, especially out in the country. Why would someone try to dispose of a body in the open when they had at least two other viable indoor options with less chance of detection, I wonder?

Could this be an international case too? DM had friends in other countries and went to other countries, what ties could be found internationally?:fence: I hope all avenues are looked into :) JMO

Although I have not seen the incinerator in use, I would imagine that there are no actual flames outside the incinerator, it would be no better than a barrel if the fire were not fully contained within the unit. And I also imagine that there must be a safe area around the incinerator where the heat does not penetrate at scorching temperatures, such a say a foot or two away. A barn is certainly easier to keep nosy neighbours out of than a field, and as we have seen, there have been nosy neighbours strolling the land since at least the spring when they took pictures of the other equipment stuck in the mud. In my experience, when you have nosy neighbours, you know it, especially out in the country. Why would someone try to dispose of a body in the open when they had at least two other viable indoor options with less chance of detection, I wonder?

According to this article that lanman posted in the original conversations, the heat isn't even an issue. The developer can put his hand on the outside of the incinertor when it's burning at 1200 degrees.

http://www.alabamapoultry.org/magazine/sept2002/page12.html

Juballee, that would be a reasonable deduction, however, the property is very unique. The front of the property, where the barn sits is very visible from the road and from the neighboring property. The place where TPS were digging is actually a high spot, it drops off like a bowl behind the the barn. If you were standing in front of the property, there is nothing but woodlot to the right and there's an entrance there to the field. Because of the large drumlin that spans across the front of the property, access to the field would not be seen by anyone, not even the neighbor to left-there's nothing but empty field across the road. Once in the field and behind the large drumlin, the place where the incinerator was (if it was under the tent) cannot be seen from the road and the bush blocks all view from the adjacent neighbor. The field behind the barn is actually very secluded and not visible from the road or neighboring property- as per my own accounts. IMO, the spot where I believe the incinerator was found is a much more private spot than the barn.

Just bringing some info to the forefront again as I found it of interest. I feel terrible for any mother who has to go through he!! because of something their grown child has done. IMO MB is probably just going through the motions and doing what she has to do regarding accepting the sale of the properties. The first thing DP would have done would have been to approached DM about whether he had sufficient funds to pay for his services. Then DP would have asked for a retainer fee, which I imagine could be quite high in a case such as this. So taking into account a retainer fee would have been needed, MB just cooperated. There are other monthly bills still needing to be paid on other properties such as hydro, water, taxes ect. MB will be using some of the money for those necessary fees. I assume she doesn't not want the hassle of taking care of or finding ways to deal with the properties and was happy to be done with them. I would not blame her if she has disowned DM if she found out or believes he is guilty. After all, who's to say they had a good relationship anyhow. Though she might have said he was a good son, she may be asking herself many questions, "but I don't know where he went wrong" or "until he started hanging with the wrong people". MOO

Something else I found odd is, reports at time reported more remains were found on the farmland and they did not know if they were animal, human or more of TB's remains. I find that a bit strange. Did they find more remains but want to keep it from the MSM until trial? Guess I will have to wait and see. Going to be a long wait. Well, as long as justice is served for TB and his family, I will wait patiently. JMO.

Before the trailer showed up last Thursday, Dimas didn't even know Burns's son by name. Dellen Millard rarely visited his mother, he said.
But after the news broke of his arrest, Dimas recognized him in news photos — especially with the bright red Mohawk, as he frequently had brightly coloured hair as a kid, Dimas said.

Police say Millard and his unidentified accomplice murdered Bosma that night, burning the body “beyond recognition,” and stealing his truck.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

Tinsmith Court residents were stunned by the turn of events, describing Ms Burns as quiet. “She's the quietest lady you'll ever meet," said Lucy Consiglio, her neighbour for eight years. "I just feel really bad she's been dragged into this. She's a really lovely lady."R ta Fuoco, who has lived on the street for 16 years, agreed.
"Quiet, quiet quiet," she said.

http://www.yorkregion.com/news-stor...rs-shocked-by-discovery-of-tim-bosma-s-truck/

Paradkar told reporters Wednesday that Millard’s mother, Madeleine Burns, indicated to him that Dellen was a “good son of good character…someone who is always excelling at things.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...harged-with-ontario-father-tim-bosmas-murder/

It's unclear whether these remains are from an animal or human — and if human, whether they are Bosma's or someone else's.

Neighbours say Millard rarely visited his mother's house.

http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/news-s...ound-at-millard-s-north-dumfries-farm-report/

..no confirmation that other remains have been located

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/ne...r-remains-found-on-bosma-murder-suspects-farm

I think its a long shot to suggest someone might disown their son for any reason, including murder if in fact he committed this crime. We can speculate all we want as to how she feels but we dont know for sure.

Again, IMO, once MB had POA, the transfers were done by her and her lawyer so this isnt for certain a DP strategy. It could be a MB's legal counsel's strategy.

Just bringing some info to the forefront again as I found it of interest. I feel terrible for any mother who has to go through he!! because of something their grown child has done. IMO MB is probably just going through the motions and doing what she has to do regarding accepting the sale of the properties. The first thing DP would have done would have been to approached DM about whether he had sufficient funds to pay for his services. Then DP would have asked for a retainer fee, which I imagine could be quite high in a case such as this. So taking into account a retainer fee would have been needed, MB just cooperated. There are other monthly bills still needing to be paid on other properties such as hydro, water, taxes ect. MB will be using some of the money for those necessary fees. I assume she doesn't not want the hassle of taking care of or finding ways to deal with the properties and was happy to be done with them. I would not blame her if she has disowned DM if she found out or believes he is guilty. After all, who's to say they had a good relationship anyhow. Though she might have said he was a good son, she may be asking herself many questions, "but I don't know where he went wrong" or "until he started hanging with the wrong people". MOO

Something else I found odd is, reports at time reported more remains were found on the farmland and they did not know if they were animal, human or more of TB's remains. I find that a bit strange. Did they find more remains but want to keep it from the MSM until trial? Guess I will have to wait and see. Going to be a long wait. Well, as long as justice is served for TB and his family, I will wait patiently. JMO.

Before the trailer showed up last Thursday, Dimas didn't even know Burns's son by name. Dellen Millard rarely visited his mother, he said.
But after the news broke of his arrest, Dimas recognized him in news photos — especially with the bright red Mohawk, as he frequently had brightly coloured hair as a kid, Dimas said.

Police say Millard and his unidentified accomplice murdered Bosma that night, burning the body “beyond recognition,” and stealing his truck.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

Tinsmith Court residents were stunned by the turn of events, describing Ms Burns as quiet. “She's the quietest lady you'll ever meet," said Lucy Consiglio, her neighbour for eight years. "I just feel really bad she's been dragged into this. She's a really lovely lady."R ta Fuoco, who has lived on the street for 16 years, agreed.
"Quiet, quiet quiet," she said.

http://www.yorkregion.com/news-stor...rs-shocked-by-discovery-of-tim-bosma-s-truck/

Paradkar told reporters Wednesday that Millard’s mother, Madeleine Burns, indicated to him that Dellen was a “good son of good character…someone who is always excelling at things.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...harged-with-ontario-father-tim-bosmas-murder/

It's unclear whether these remains are from an animal or human — and if human, whether they are Bosma's or someone else's.

Neighbours say Millard rarely visited his mother's house.

http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/news-s...ound-at-millard-s-north-dumfries-farm-report/

It must be hard for a father as well when a son or daughter doesn't turn out the way you indented. Here's some food for thought.

Famous quote:

"I go out of my way to avoid stepping on ants." --Terry McGovern, daughter of Senator George and Eleanor McGovern, subject of the book "Terry" by her father

"McGovern's story is riveting as he investigates his daughter's life, reads her anguished and accusatory diaries, interviews her friends and doctors, sifts through the sordid police and medical records...a family drama of love and loss."—The New York Times Book Review.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0452278236"]Terry: My Daughter's Life-and-Death Struggle with Alcoholism: George McGovern: 9780452278233: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-66cPDNGL.@@AMEPARAM@@41-66cPDNGL[/ame]

It must be hard for a father as well when a son or daughter doesn't turn out the way you indented. Here's some food for thought.

Famous quote:

"I go out of my way to avoid stepping on ants." --Terry McGovern, daughter of Senator George and Eleanor McGovern, subject of the book "Terry" by her father

"McGovern's story is riveting as he investigates his daughter's life, reads her anguished and accusatory diaries, interviews her friends and doctors, sifts through the sordid police and medical records...a family drama of love and loss."—The New York Times Book Review.

Terry: My Daughter's Life-and-Death Struggle with Alcoholism: George McGovern: 9780452278233: Amazon.com: Books

Teresa wrote this list while in treatment at a detoxification center in Madison. The page is still there, with her clothes and other belongings.

She was right; she was sensitive. She had a profound sense of what people were thinking all the time. Even at the detox center, while her body jittered from withdrawal, she would limp out of bed to soothe her roommate, or pad down the hall in a robe to bring her orange juice. In group therapy she liked to comfort others, rather than focus on her own troubles.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/teresa-mcgovern-a-death-in-the-cold/2012/10/21/42ad26ca-1bde-11e2-ba31-3083ca97c314_story_2.html

Maybe sometimes, it's just true.

JMO

Juballee, that would be a reasonable deduction, however, the property is very unique. The front of the property, where the barn sits is very visible from the road and from the neighboring property. The place where TPS were digging is actually a high spot, it drops off like a bowl behind the the barn. If you were standing in front of the property, there is nothing but woodlot to the right and there's an entrance there to the field. Because of the large drumlin that spans across the front of the property, access to the field would not be seen by anyone, not even the neighbor to left-there's nothing but empty field across the road. Once in the field and behind the large drumlin, the place where the incinerator was (if it was under the tent) cannot be seen from the road and the bush blocks all view from the adjacent neighbor. The field behind the barn is actually very secluded and not visible from the road or neighboring property- as per my own accounts. IMO, the spot where I believe the incinerator was found is a much more private spot than the barn.

Although I have not walked that land, and perhaps you have, I still have to disagree and say that to me, anywhere indoors with a door that closes is more secluded and private than anywhere outdoors in an open or wooded area. If the incinerator was found where the neighbours took pictures of it, then obviously it was not that well hidden from the neighbours, otherwise there would be no pictures if they had not seen it. To me that just makes sense. I could see if there were no pictures taken and posted on the web by neighbours, that there could be an arguement made for the discretion of the chosen spot, but the pictures by neighbours kind of prove that neighbours could easily discover it, in my opinion.

Although I have not walked that land, and perhaps you have, I still have to disagree and say that to me, anywhere indoors with a door that closes is more secluded and private than anywhere outdoors in an open or wooded area. If the incinerator was found where the neighbours took pictures of it, then obviously it was not that well hidden from the neighbours, otherwise there would be no pictures if they had not seen it. To me that just makes sense. I could see if there were no pictures taken and posted on the web by neighbours, that there could be an arguement made for the discretion of the chosen spot, but the pictures by neighbours kind of prove that neighbours could easily discover it, in my opinion.
Once again, Juballee, that would be a normal conclusion. IMO, a City person like DM may not be fully familiar with life in the country and the fact that neighbors may venture onto your land or into your woodlot-maybe walking their dogs, going on a stroll, checking out their fences-picking mushrooms, nuts, berries. From what I understand, that property hadn't had people living on it for a very long time and DM hadn't started to build a house on it.

I'm including a few pics. One shows the actually property boundaries. The others are various pic's from google that show the lay of the land and also a picture that shows you where the lane to the field is. You'll see that the neighboring house is about a 180 feet from the barn, and vehicles parked at the barn would be very noticeable. If you look closely at the Bing pic's, you can see how the land really rolls, and the rise and drop off behind the barn. IMO, the field was extremely sheltered and private-much more than the barn.

Also, the incinerator was propane fired. The manufacturer would probably recommend that it be used outside unlike the electric one, which could probably be used inside quite safely. It would be also easier to dump any ashes into the field. MOO

Attachments

• RosevilleLaneway.jpg
    RosevilleLaneway.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 7.42.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 7.42.50 PM.png
    634.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 7.44.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 7.44.50 PM.png
    578.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 7.04.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 7.04.52 PM.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 6.50.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 6.50.56 PM.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 125
Once again, Juballee, that would be a normal conclusion. IMO, a City person like DM may not be fully familiar with life in the country and the fact that neighbors may venture onto your land or into your woodlot-maybe walking their dogs, going on a stroll, checking out their fences-picking mushrooms, nuts, berries. From what I understand, that property hadn't had people living on it for a very long time and DM hadn't started to build a house on it.

I'm including a few pics. One shows the actually property boundaries. The others are various pic's from google that show the lay of the land and also a picture that shows you where the lane to the field is. You'll see that the neighboring house is about a 180 feet from the barn, and vehicles parked at the barn would be very noticeable. If you look closely at the Bing pic's, you can see how the land really rolls, and the rise and drop off behind the barn. IMO, the field was extremely sheltered and private-much more than the barn.

Also, the incinerator was propane fired. The manufacturer would probably recommend that it be used outside unlike the electric one, which could probably be used inside quite safely. It would be also easier to dump any ashes into the field. MOO
Here's the lot line pic-DM's property is where the marker is.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 7.33.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 7.33.00 PM.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 24
Wonderful news at such a horrible time for TB's family and friends. Glad SB has so many wonderful people in her life to support her mentally and financially during this most difficult time.

Memorial fundraiser held for Tim Bosma's family
Friends of Tim Bosma collected over $191,000 at a memorial fundraiser, Friday night in Copetown near Ancaster where Bosma lived.
It’s been several weeks since Tim Bosma's abduction and murder. Friends and neighbours are still rallying together to support the Bosma family.
Gary Kikkert one of Tim Bosma’s friends says, “I’m amazed how many people care about him. He was a great man, loved his family, and loved helping everybody else out.”

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/memorial-fundraiser-held-for-tim-bosma-s-family-1.1326884#ixzz2aK9KD4ht

That's inspiring. What a difference it makes to have a tragedy in your own community that you were raised in. I was viewing stories by Susan clairmont at the Hamilton Spec and came across this which is similar insadness yet such a contrast in what the family is left with. SB is indeed very lucky to be surrounded by so many loved ones and its incredible what a Facebook campaign and media can do to help.

If only all who suffer would receive some assistance.
It is inspiring Snoofo.
IMO, it hits home when a tragedy likes this happens. It could have happened to anyone and no one can ever be prepared for something like this. It's a very long road ahead. Carli made reference to SB's govn't job and a home based business. Kudo's to Hamilton,Ancaster & Burlington for not making assumptions about the need of SB regardless who is responsible for TB's horrific death. IMHO, SB may be years getting help to deal with this, the community is still mourning and just needs to do something. IMO, no one has the right to subject an innocent family to this torture and pain and all the money in the world won't reverse things for this family.

JMHO, but we know so much about TB's family-yet we don't know where DM went to school for his whole time there-heck we're even uncertain of where DM grew up...nor do we know if he ever had a job aside for CEO of Millardair. There's not much difference between the ages of TB and DM, yet such stark contrast. MOO

It is inspiring Snoofo.
IMO, it hits home when a tragedy likes this happens. It could have happened to anyone and no one can ever be prepared for something like this. It's a very long road ahead. Carli made reference to SB's govn't job and a home based business. Kudo's to Hamilton,Ancaster & Burlington for not making assumptions about the need of SB regardless who is responsible for TB's horrific death. IMHO, SB may be years getting help to deal with this, the community is still mourning and just needs to do something. IMO, no one has the right to subject an innocent family to this torture and pain and all the money in the world won't reverse things for this family.

JMHO, but we know so much about TB's family-yet we don't know where DM went to school for his whole time there-heck we're even uncertain of where DM grew up...nor do we know if he ever had a job aside for CEO of Millardair. There's not much difference between the ages of TB and DM, yet such stark contrast. MOO

Point 1 - Agreed Ms. Sherlock. This particular tragedy especially hit home and at least to me it continues to do so every time I see TB's face in a photo and when I see photos of TB and SB together... and pictures with his lovely little girl. This really resonated with people. I can't see how anyone would pass judgment on SB, but I've seen that they have and that is bizarre to me (one of the reasons my adventure into TB discussion groups on FB lasted less than a day). If people find other causes more worthy, nobody is stopping them from donating elsewhere. I am sure SB would double the money and return it all tomorrow to have her TB back. Anyway, I am part of a "community" of sorts and the way people will come together is very special and moving. Gives you the warm and fuzzies when you feel the world is just full of strangers out to hurt you.

Point 2 - In all honesty at this point I know more about DM than TB. I don't know what school TB went to, I don't know anything about this man with the kind face but I do know he is a good man and his wife didn't know what was about to become of her life when he walked away from her on May 6. For that reason I, too, gave whatever small amount I could when he died, probably because it indeed could have happened to me and my spouse and I was thankful that it didn't. But IMO we've learned a lot about DM, considering his parents have both been described as very private people. I also think that even though on the surface their lives may have seemed very different, we don't know if perhaps the two, DM and TB, shared some common ground, interests or beliefs. Some may be angry that I am even suggesting this as DM is the accused in TB's murder and I don't want to upset anyone (and to be very clear I am not suggesting they knew one another). But IMO their lives may have been taking the same path at some point. 3 years ago it seems DM bought a piece of land to build a dream home for him and his fiancée. Perhaps his life was once not so different than TB's. I don't know what happened and yes his and TB's lifestyles pre-May 6 seem to have a stark contrast, but it looks as though at one point they may have run parallel. Life takes interesting turns. JMO.

Police continue to investigate Tim's murder, adds Leitch. Forensics experts are sifting through piles of computer evidence and biological samples.

"This is a large investigation with a large amount of evidence seized," he says.

The Crown has given the defence two rounds of disclosure, with more to come, court heard.

There may come a point when Sharlene is not allowed inside the courtroom. Leitch says she will almost certainly be a witness. And witnesses are usually excluded from the courtroom until they have testified.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3...rs/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Did I miss something or is this website brand new? If it's been there all along, I apologize, I just noticed it now!

An aggressive, experienced, successful and innovative criminal defence lawyer. Mr. Paradkar has represented clients throughout Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto and the GTA facing a wide-range of criminal charges, from impaired driving and murder charges to drugs, domestic issues, theft, aggravated assault, guns and weapons charges, fraud and organized crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro