General Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even read the story yet. Go to the link"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-suicidal-reveals-best-1753776

A broken man: Best friend of Oscar Pistorius reveals athlete is suicidal

Oscar Pistorius is a broken man who thinks of ending his life, a close friend has revealed.

The Olympics hero is a shadow of the star who thrilled the world as the amazing Blade Runner with prosthetic legs, the Sunday People reports.

He has been selling his belongings to fund his soaring legal fees since he was charged with murdering his girlfriend, a sensational documentary will reveal.

One of the athlete’s dearest friends Mike Azzi, who Pistorius fondly calls uncle Mike, said: “There is no confidence in his tone of voice.

“He’s just like someone walking around in circles.

“He doesn’t know where he is going. I would say that, just by speaking to him, he is a broken man.

“I’d go as far as to say he would be on the verge of suicide.

“It really worries me. I get the feeling that he’s really hurting and he’s an inkling of the man that he used to be.”

The conversation appears in a BBC documentary Oscar Pistorius: What really happened?”

Among the revelations is how Pistorius, 26, showed bravado after he was arrested over the Valentine’s Day shooting and told police: “I’ll survive. I always win.”

It was his response to a senior officer who had warned him: “You could go to jail for a very long time, Oscar.”

Since then he has sold shares in one of his race horses, Tiger Canyon, and plans to sell more of his property.

snip

My first thought is this guy is guessing about suicidal tendencies.

Is he suicidal about Reeva or the thought of jail [bingo]?

If you're suicidal, why ask for travel restrictions to be lifted?

Below are just a few of the points. Number two WOW!

1. He has been selling his belongings to fund his soaring legal fees since he was charged with murdering his girlfriend, a sensational documentary will reveal.

2. Among the revelations is how Pistorius, 26, showed bravado after he was arrested over the Valentine’s Day shooting and told police: “I’ll survive. I always win.”

3. Police also confirmed the key witness who reported hearing screams and shots has come forward. The witness lives 150 metres from Pistorius’s luxury home in the highly secured Silver Woods estate in South Africa’s capital Pretoria.

4. Investigators also revealed the bathroom door through which Reeva Steenkamp was shot opens inwards. It means she could have used her body to try to stop it being pushed open.

5. Detectives said they were no longer concerned with whether Pistorius put on his legs before he shot Reeva, 29.

6. They also confirmed that two dogs were in the grounds of the house when the shooting happened and there was a ladder, as Pistorius had described.

7. Since his arrest he has racked up legal fees of more than £200,000. Once the trial starts that will climb far higher.

8. The whole estate where Pistorius lives bristles with hi-tech security plus armed guards and dogs. The last incident was an inside job – a robbery at gunpoint in 2011 which involved a rogue guard.

9. Police in Johannesburg added they are looking at Reeva’s iPhone with its “massive” number of text messages.

10. Pistorius’s phone, which was in the bathroom next to Reeva’s, the 9mm pistol used and the path of the bullets through the door are all being examined.

11. Officers believe neither Reeva nor Pistorius were drunk.

12. They intend to push for a full murder trial and will refuse a lesser plea.

Thanks.

The most telling excerpts to me are these:

"Police also confirmed the key witness who reported hearing screams and shots has come forward. The witness lives 150 metres from Pistorius’s luxury home in the highly secured Silver Woods estate in South Africa’s capital Pretoria."

"They intend to push for a full murder trial and will refuse a lesser plea."

"Police failed to find a bullet in the lavatory bowl. It was picked up by an independent team hired by Pistorius and had traces of Reeva’s brain and blood.?

The man--OP--is a disgrace to the Blade Runner legacy.

Blade Runner Movie: "I've seen starships on fire off the shoulder of Orion...time to die...."

Blade Runner Pistorius: "I've heard intruders in my toilet... Time for her to die."
©

I found it Shane-lol

To me, we have major news in the case--if these excerpts are factual.
The history of this though is that police may not be telling media the truth, so...

But we learn that 1 witness is much closer than the 600 meters first said, and clser still to the 300 me he changed it to. Botha may be geometrically challenged or was told to fiddle with testimony.

So 150 m is 1/4th of what Botha said. And less likely that the defense can say it is too far from the house to have meaning.

There is much implied in that the bullet found in the toilet had both blood and brain on it.

It could have fallen out as he picked her up to carry down the stairs. I wonder if it implies that it was not too deep in her head?

Recall I gave a sort of worst case scenario, where he had aleady bashed her head in with a bat, and shot her in that area to try to hide the first wound--after perhaps carrying her dead/dying body to the toilet after concocting the final coverup scenario after the 17 minute gap.

I will have more on this, as you all should too.

I'm hoping those of you who have access to it watch the film and report back.

Oscar Pistorius: What really Happened?
Tomorrow, BBC3, 9pm

To me, we have major news in the case--if these excerpts are factual.
The history of this though is that police may not be telling media the truth, so...

But we learn that 1 witness is much closer than the 600 meters first said, and clser still to the 300 me he changed it to. Botha may be geometrically challenged or was told to fiddle with testimony.

So 150 m is 1/4th of what Botha said. And less likely that the defense can say it is too far from the house to have meaning.

There is much implied in that the bullet found in the toilet had both blood and brain on it.

It could have fallen out as he picked her up to carry down the stairs. I wonder if it implies that it was not too deep in her head?

Recall I gave a sort of worst case scenario, where he had aleady bashed her head in with a bat, and shot her in that area to try to hide the first wound--after perhaps carrying her dead/dying body to the toilet after concocting the final coverup scenario after the 17 minute gap.

I will have more on this, as you all should too.

I believe Botha was told to fiddle with his testimony-money

I never knew this!

CASE CLOSING NOW?

If--and again a big if, as police may not have told truth before to the media, or maybe they did--this latest news is damning IMO,as follows.

OP's claim of shooting Reeva while she was taking a pee are shot to hell.

We have shots thru toilet door from that necessary oblique angle on the right, to ensure hitting someone who was sitting to the left on toilet bowl.

Mr Myers said--if true--there was no damage to the face of Reeva. Also the reports of skull fracture--allegedly from the bat--but could be from the bullet or as I hypothesized from BOTH bat and then bullet--also said skull fracture was in back of the head.

From the necessary angle to hit the door and Reeva's back of skull seems almost physically impossible. SHots to the front of her body are easily explained from shooting thru the door to sitting-on-toilet RS.

But a bullet to the back of the head with brain matter on it?

Most likely IMO, she was shot before she was on, or placed on, the toilet.

JMOOC with a little geometry and physics.

CASE CLOSING NOW?

If--and again a big if, as police may not have told truth before to the media, or maybe they did--this latest news is damning IMO,as follows.

We have shots thru toilet door from that necessary oblique angle on the right, to ensure hitting someone who was sitting to the left on toilet bowl.

Mr Myers said--if true--there was no damage to the face of Reeva. Also the reports of skull fracture--allegedly from the bat--but could be from the bullet or as I hypothesized from BOTH bat and then bullet--also said skull fracture was in back of the head.

From the necessary angle to hit the door and Reeva's back of skull seems almost physically impossible. SHots to the front of her body are easily explained from shooting thru the door to sitting-on-toilet RS.

Excellent post!!

Find me the world's smallest violin.

Oscar feels suicidal? Because he knows pre-meditated murder will be proved in court? Because his legal fees are mounting? Because he doesn't like his bail conditions? Because for once he's not in total control? I highly doubt it has anything to do with shootind dead his innocent and defenceless girlfriend. If anything, he sees himself as the victim, and Reeva's death as just an irritating consequence of the 'accident'.

The indignance and arrogance in this quote from his statement is staggering:

“I fail to understand how I could be charged with murder,
let alone premeditated murder because I had no intention to kill my girlfriend,”

He fails to understand as in fails to see? There are several things he 'fails' to see. Perhaps he should have gone to Specsavers.

I'm hoping those of you who have access to it watch the film and report back.

Oscar Pistorius: What really Happened?
Tomorrow, BBC3, 9pm

I'll be watching it and will certainly report back. I'm sure others will as well.

Find me the world's smallest violin.

Oscar feels suicidal? Because he knows pre-meditated murder will be proved in court? Because his legal fees are mounting? Because he doesn't like his bail conditions? Because for once he's not in total control? I highly doubt it has anything to do with shootind dead his innocent and defenceless girlfriend. If anything, he sees himself as the victim, and Reeva's death as just an irritating consequence of the 'accident'.

The indignance and arrogance in this quote from his statement is staggering:

“I fail to understand how I could be charged with murder,
let alone premeditated murder because I had no intention to kill my girlfriend,”

He fails to understand as in fails to see? There are several things he 'fails' to see. Perhaps he should have gone to Specsavers.

Again, his comments just minutes after the murder are not normal. They could be those of a man who was just "victorious" in a battle with his girlfriend.

BTW. does SA have Miranda Rights? Can the statement be used against him?

Among the revelations is how Pistorius, 26, showed bravado after he was arrested over the Valentine’s Day shooting and told police: “I’ll survive. I always win.”

It was his response to a senior officer who had warned him: “You could go to jail for a very long time, Oscar.”

END QUOTE

Again, his comments just minutes after the murder are not normal. They could be those of a man who was just "victorious" in a battle with his girlfriend.

END QUOTE

Of course, this may not jibe with what Botha recently said.
SOmething like, I tried to question OP but he only said the same sobbing set of words again and again.

I've written he (OP) is a great actor (taught to people in the limelight), but that brief comment was a moment of truth prob.
And directly ties in with the coverup concocted duting the 17 minute gap IMO.

END QUOTE.
It just indicates the supreme confidence he had that he'd get off. The bawling in court was probably connected to the realisation that his theory was a bit premature. He's never seemed repentent in the slightest, more annoyed that he's in this situation after assuming his intruder story would be accepted without question. As for having to sell off a horse or two to help fund his legal costs, pass me the tissues.

END QUOTE

I would like to know who this police higher up on scene is.
I thought Botha said he was the top dog at crime scene.

This other police presence could be news in and of itself.

"I grabbed my 9mm pistol from underneath my bed. On my way to the bathroom I screamed words to the effect for him/them to get out of my house ..."

Right. You bad guys, either jump out the window, or dive into the toilet!

"I grabbed my 9mm pistol from underneath my bed. On my way to the bathroom I screamed words to the effect for him/them to get out of my house ..."

Right. You bad guys, either jump out the window, or dive into the toilet!

Welcome.

A fan of Richard?

CASE CLOSING NOW?

The shots were to the right side of her body and head, not the back of her head. RS's half brother has refuted any claim that RS had her head bashed in. No one in her family has stated that police told them her head was bashed in by a cricket bat. That is a seemingly baseless rumor.

The shots were to the right side of her body and head, not the back of her head. RS's half brother has refuted any claim that RS had her head bashed in. No one in her family has stated that police told them her head was bashed in by a cricket bat. That is a seemingly baseless rumor.

And some of us have refuted several times what you have there. And also cited new sources for some of this. Until the actual autopsy report is released all of us are speculating. All of us are opining.

And shots to the right side of her head and body help prove my points, as the angle of firing into door and hitting RS would more likely be possible to hit RS on the left side! Very unlikely to hit her on the right side in cramped toilet from that angle of standing on the right. Maybe next to impossible given exact dimensions of the toilet, which I do not have.

Furthermore "right side of the head" does not preclude this meaning the "back, right side of the head." Again if this was the front, right side of the head than those who viewed her head, such as Mr Myers, would not have said that they saw little or no damage therein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16