General Discussion Thread #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
The Sunday Times has learnt that ballistic tests have shown Pistorius was, in fact, on his stumps when he pumped bullets through the toilet door in the early hours of Valentine's Day, killing his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.
This is a crucial aspect of the case against Pistorius.

There is also the possibility that he might have put off his prosthetic legs between the two sets of shots after making phone calls...Just a theory..

OP, IMO could also have squatted on his prosthetics for support and a better aim with his two hands holding the gun , making his aim considerably lower

Also after he shot four bullets you would expect that he would have had gunpowder deposits all over his hands etc. So IMO he would have left finger or hand prints containing this residue on the passageway cupboard doors /walls area, around his height on stumps or otherwise , as he supposedly felt his way walking backwards in pitch darkness on his stumps back to the bed .

Also on the the blinds, curtains and sliding doors at stump level or otherwise when he opened them all again after shooting to scream from the balcony . This residue would IMO be found on all the areas he would have touched in the bedroom , according to his affidavit , before he dragged Reeva from the toilet covering himself in her blood.

Quote excerpted for brevity

Has anyone saved the timeline of the night we made on the prev threads?

The timeline I have noted:

Reeva's last tweets at 13 Feb 2013

* 03.37 a.m. - Reeva tweeted "What do you have up yours leeve for your love tomorrow?"

* 10.41 a.m. - Reeva’s last tweet [regarding an invitation from their Mini-friends for the next day, Valentine’s]: “I'm there like a bear!!! Yayyyy!!!! X“

-----------

- OP and Justin Divaris had a late lunch in Johannesburg. J.D. tried to convince OP to stay in Johannesburg that night and come for a boy’s dinner with him and a mutual friend.

- Reeva was in Pretoria doing some “admin” but said that she would get back to Samantha Greyvenstein and watch a movie with her that night. Later Reeva said she would rather spend the evening with OP at his home.

* 18:00 p.m. - Reeva arrived

* 18:10 p.m. - OP Arrived

* 18:30 p.m. - OP on the phone with friend Alex Pilakoutas

* ca. 20.00 p.m. - Neighbours heard shouting and screaming

* 20.10 p.m. - OP and cousin + friend Graham Binge exchanged various messages on the phone

* 20.25 – 20.45 p.m. - OP on the phone with cousin + friend Graham Binge

* 22.00 p.m. - OP claimed he and Reeva were in the bedroom, OP watched tv, Reeva did yoga - after Reeva finished her yoga they fell asleep

* ca. 22.00/22.30 p.m. - Reeva sent a SMS an Cecil Myers

* ca. 23.30 p.m. - Neighbours alerted security guards of a disturbance in the complex. Security were asked to tell Pistorius to keep the noise down

* ca. 01:30 a.m. - Going on arguments for hours and neighbors called again security

* ca. 02.00 – 03.00 a.m. – Neighbours heard nonstop fighting, loud arguments, a femal screaming, gunshots, silence for 10/17 minutes, than more shots.

One neighbour claims to have heard the shot girlfriend had screamed: “No, no, please don’t!”
http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/mehr-sport-offiziell-mordanklage-gegen-oscar-pistorius.jsp
[A German video, aired 15 February - unfortunately not available for all countries - the relevant information = 03.00 min.)

* ca. 03.00 a.m. - OP awoke… balcony…. gun…. shots…. screamed for help on the balcony…. [according to affidavit]

* shortly after 03:00 a.m. – OP called female neighbour [probably daughter of Stander, lawyer, friend], said she should come immediately

* 03.08 a.m. – OP’s close friend Christo Menelaou woke with a start. He’d heard what sounded like three thunderclaps. He lay in bed waiting for the rain to start. Almost an hour later [~ 04.10 a.m.]he went to the bathroom. His window looks out onto OP’s house. “His house used to be in pitch darkness at night, except for one light that was always on,” Christo (34) says. But that night all the lights were on and there were blue and red lights flashing outside the house.
http://drum.co.za/2013/04/26/hes-heartbroken/

* 03.19 a.m. - OP called Stander [according to OP's DT]

* 03.20 a.m. - OP called Netcare [according to OP's DT]

* 03.20 a.m. – Female neighbour [probably daughter of Stander, called by OP shortly after 03.00 a.m.] came to the house

* 03.20 a.m. - Stander and unknown doctor arrived

* 03.20 a.m. - OP called father Henke + sister Aimee

* 03.30 a.m. - father Henke + sister Aimee arrived

* 03.42 a.m. - paramedics and first police officers arrived

* 03.55 a.m. - OP called friend Justin Divaris. Female neigbour [probably daughter of Stander, called by OP shortly after 03.00 a.m.] talked with Justin Divaris on phone

* 04:00 a.m. - Female neigbour [probably daughter of Stander, called by OP shortly after 03.00 a.m.] called coach Peet Van Zyl by OP’s phone [“I picked up the phone and saw it was Oscar's number and thought it was him phoning me.”] and told him he have to rush to come to OP’s house

* ??? a.m. – Peet Van Zyl called Ampie Louw, OP’s athletic coach

* 04.00 a.m. - further police officers arrived

* ??? a.m. - brother Carl + lawyer Kenny Oldwage were already at the scene when police arrived. Police called a locksmith to open a safe looking for a memory stick with details of offshort accounts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21514428
http://dominicavibes.dm/content/pistorius-hearing-told-of-shots-screams-more-shots/

* 04.15 a.m. - Hilton Botha arrived

* ??? a.m. – Peet Van Zyl + Ampie Louw arrived
[at this time OP wasn't no longer in the house but separate by police in the garage]

* 04.30 a.m. - Justin Divaris + girlfriend Samantha arrived
[at this time OP wasn't no longer in the house but separate by police in the garage]

* 05.30 a.m. - OP is arrested and later brought to hospital for blood and DNA tests

* 08.35 a.m. – A coroner’s van leaves the Silver Woods estate [with Reeva’s death body}

* 12.19 p.m. - OP arrives at the Mamelodi Hospital where blood tests are done

* 15.00 p.m. - OP arrives at the Boschkop Police Station where he spends the night

OP, IMO could also have squatted on his prosthetics for support and a better aim with his two hands holding the gun , making his aim considerably lower

Also after he shot four bullets you would expect that he would have had gunpowder deposits all over his hands etc. So IMO he would have left finger or hand prints containing this residue on the passageway cupboard doors /walls area, around his height on stumps or otherwise , as he supposedly felt his way walking backwards in pitch darkness on his stumps back to the bed .

Also on the the blinds, curtains and sliding doors at stump level or otherwise when he opened them all again after shooting to scream from the balcony . This residue would IMO be found on all the areas he would have touched in the bedroom , according to his affidavit , before he dragged Reeva from the toilet covering himself in her blood.

BIB - I totally agree with you!

There should be fingerprints with traces of gunshot residue (GSR) present in many places of the house without any blood before he touched Reev's blood soaked body. Also on his hands, his clothes, on the entrance wound holes on Reeva’s clothes and her skin and on the bullet holes in the door.

I was reminded of this when I saw the police markers at the shower door on the crime scene photos....

BUT

Botha went into the garage, where Pistorius, in a bloody shirt and shorts, wearing his prosthetic legs, was sitting on a gym bench, surrounded by training equipment. “His head was in his hands, and he was crying. There was blood on him, but his hands were clean. We said, ‘Did you wash your hands?’ And he said, ‘Yes, because they were full of blood.’ ”

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/06/oscar-pistorius-murder

Botha says when he arrived at Pistorius' luxury home in Pretoria, South Africa, he found the track star crying while wearing his prosthetic legs. His shirt and shorts were stained with Steenkamp's blood but he washed his hands after Pistorius says he attempted to give her CPR, Botha said.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...ase-convinced-intentionally/story?id=19080527

With this he cleverly washed away all traces of GSR from his hands (and face?).

* How and why was he allowed to wash his hands?

* Did the security guards, the neighbours, the unknown doctor, all who arrived the scene at first see him washing his hands?

I hope they took swab tests on his hands, face and clothes for GSR when he was taken to the police station for further questioning or at the Mamelodi Hospital.

Some information about GSR
http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/GUNS/GUNGSR.html

Quote excerpted for brevity

The timeline I have noted:

Reeva's last tweets at 13 Feb 2013

* 03.37 a.m. - Reeva tweeted "What do you have up your sleeve for your love tomorrow?"

* 10.41 a.m. - Reeva’s last tweet [regarding an invitation from their Mini-friends for the next day, Valentine’s]: “I'm there like a bear!!! Yayyyy!!!! X“

-----------

- OP and Justin Divaris had a late lunch in Johannesburg. J.D. tried to convince OP to stay in Johannesburg that night and come for a boy’s dinner with him and a mutual friend. Valerie Berkow-Kaye, an estate agent attended a party with Pistorius in the afternoon (evening).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...at-central-piece-of-evidence-against-him.html

- Reeva was in Pretoria doing some “admin” but said that she would get back to Samantha Greyvenstein and watch a movie with her that night. Reeva took four photos and frames into a shop which she wanted gift-wrapped. http://www.looklocal.co.za/lookloca...etail&pid=4980310&Reeva’s-last-gift-for-Oscar

Later Reeva said she would rather spend the evening with OP at his home.

* 18:00 p.m. - Reeva arrived

* 18:10 p.m. - OP arrived, did not garage his car and left keys in ignition

* 18:30 p.m. - OP on the phone with friend Alex Pilakoutas

* ca. 20.00 p.m. - Neighbours heard shouting and screaming

* 20.10 p.m. - OP and cousin + friend Graham Binge exchanged various messages on the phone

* 20.25 – 20.45 p.m. - OP on the phone with cousin + friend Graham Binge

* 22.00 p.m. - OP claimed he and Reeva were in the bedroom, OP watched tv, Reeva did yoga - after Reeva finished her yoga they fell asleep

* ca. 22.00/22.30 p.m. - Reeva sent a SMS an Cecil Myers

* ca. 23.30 p.m. - Neighbours alerted security guards of a disturbance in the complex. Security were asked to tell Pistorius to keep the noise down

* ca. 01:30 a.m. - Going on arguments for hours and neighbors called again security

* ca. 02.00 – 03.00 a.m. – Neighbours heard nonstop fighting, loud arguments, a femal screaming, gunshots, silence for 10/17 minutes, than more shots.

One neighbour claims to have heard the shot girlfriend had screamed: “No, no, please don’t!”
http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/mehr-sport-offiziell-mordanklage-gegen-oscar-pistorius.jsp
[A German video, aired 15 February - unfortunately not available for all countries - the relevant information = 03.00 min.)

* ca. 03.00 a.m. - OP awoke… balcony…. gun…. shots…. screamed for help on the balcony…. [according to affidavit]

* shortly after 03:00 a.m. – OP called female neighbour [probably daughter of Stander, lawyer, friend], said she should come immediately

* 03.08 a.m. – OP’s close friend Christo Menelaou woke with a start. He’d heard what sounded like three thunderclaps. He lay in bed waiting for the rain to start. Almost an hour later [~ 04.10 a.m.]he went to the bathroom. His window looks out onto OP’s house. “His house used to be in pitch darkness at night, except for one light that was always on,” Christo (34) says. But that night all the lights were on and there were blue and red lights flashing outside the house.
http://drum.co.za/2013/04/26/hes-heartbroken/

* 03.19 a.m. - OP called Stander [according to OP's DT]

* 03.20 a.m. - OP called Netcare [according to OP's DT]

* 03.20 a.m. – Female neighbour [probably daughter of Stander, called by OP shortly after 03.00 a.m.] came to the house

* 03.20 a.m. - Stander and unknown doctor arrived

* 03.20 a.m. - OP called father Henke + sister Aimee

* 03.30 a.m. - father Henke + sister Aimee arrived

* 03.42 a.m. - paramedics and first police officers arrived

* 03.55 a.m. - OP called friend Justin Divaris. Female neigbour [probably daughter of Stander, called by OP shortly after 03.00 a.m.] talked with Justin Divaris on phone

* 04:00 a.m. - Female neigbour [probably daughter of Stander, called by OP shortly after 03.00 a.m.] called coach Peet Van Zyl by OP’s phone [“I picked up the phone and saw it was Oscar's number and thought it was him phoning me.”] and told him he have to rush to come to OP’s house

* ??? a.m. – Peet Van Zyl called Ampie Louw, OP’s athletic coach

* 04.00 a.m. - further police officers arrived

* ??? a.m. - brother Carl + lawyer Kenny Oldwage were already at the scene when police arrived. Police called a locksmith to open a safe looking for a memory stick with details of offshort accounts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21514428
http://dominicavibes.dm/content/pistorius-hearing-told-of-shots-screams-more-shots/

* 04.15 a.m. - Hilton Botha arrived

* ??? a.m. – Peet Van Zyl + Ampie Louw arrived

* 04.30 a.m. - Justin Divaris + girlfriend Samantha arrived

* 05.30 a.m. - OP is arrested and later brought to hospital for blood and DNA tests

* 08.35 a.m. – A coroner’s van leaves the Silver Woods estate [with Reeva’s death body}

* 12.19 p.m. - OP arrives at the Mamelodi Hospital where blood tests are done

* 15.00 p.m. - OP arrives at the Boschkop Police Station where he spends the night

I have added what is in light red.

He lived on the Silver Woods Estate not Silver Lakes though I confess I don't know anything about the Silver Lakes security. I imagine it would have been fairly good.
Yes, Silver Woods, thanks for the correction. With regard to previous breaches of security, the head of security at Silver Woods stated that there had been 4 previous "incidents" at SW in the past 3 years, the most recent one occurring in October 2011. See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj8TF4MrO8Q

starting around 45:50.

I definitely agree that OP could have "squatted on his prosthetics" for support as he knew somehow probably due to her screams that Reeva was cowering behind the door so she was very low. Therefore it makes sense for the gunman to get down low too to fire the shots for a better aim as whiterum said.

IMO OP was never on his stumps that night and they never went to bed. Also if they were arguing most of the night, I cannot imagine that they made love either even though evidence of sexual activity was found in the bed. It was probably from an earlier evening and OP had not changed the sheets.

I cannot find the link to this report of sexual activity now. Has anyone got it?

How can the Prosecution prove whether OP had his stumps on or not?

Oscar Pistorius Statement Analysis by Kaaryn Gough
"After Reeva finished her yoga exercises she got into bed and we both fell asleep. I am acutely aware of violent crime being committed by intruders entering homes with a view to commit crime, including violent crime. I have received death threats before. I have also been a victim of violence and of burglaries before. For that reason I kept my firearm, a 9mm Parabellum, underneath my bed when I went to bed at night.

"During the early morning hours of 14 February 2013, I woke up, went onto the balcony to bring the fan in and closed the sliding doors, the blinds and the curtains. I heard a noise in the bathroom and realised that someone was in the bathroom.

Change of language from “intruders” to “someone”. It is important to note when a person’s Personal Dictionary changes. People don’t change their language arbitrarily. People use very specific words and are consistent with their language as long as their relationship/experience with the item/person remains the same. A change in language is expected when the relationship/experience with the item/person changes. The change of language from “intruders” to “someone” at this point in the story, tells us that the subject viewed whoever was in the bathroom differently than from those ‘entering homes with a view to commit crime.’ “someone” is neutral and could be anyone, friend or foe, and the use of it at this point in the story tells us that the subject did not consider the “someone” in the bathroom to be an “intruder”.

Also note: “someone” is singular. The subject believed only one person was in the bathroom.

http://.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/oscar-pistorius--by.html

"I felt a sense of terror rushing over me. There are no burglar bars across the bathroom window and I knew that contractors who worked at my house had left the ladders outside. Although I did not have my prosthetic legs on I have mobility on my stumps. I believed that someone had entered my house. I was too scared to switch a light on.

“someone”—the subject’s language tells us that he still does not consider the person to be an intruder.

"I grabbed my 9mm pistol from underneath my bed. On my way to the bathroom I screamed words to the effect for him/them to get out of my house and for Reeva to phone the police. It was pitch dark in the bedroom and I thought Reeva was in bed.

“On my way to the bathroom…”—not “as I approached the bathroom…”. “On my way…” is too casual considering the circumstances.
“words to the effect…” – He’s not committing to what he said. The “effect” is more important, which was to “get out of my house”.

Note: He does not include that he informs the someone that he has a gun. Since he doesn’t say this, we cannot assume that he did. One would expect when a person wants to gain control in a situation, he/she would use this information as leverage. It would be an important point in a story that the someone was “warned” that a gun was present. Why doesn’t the subject say this?

Also, if the subject screamed for the someone to get out of his house, this demonstrates that the subject had made the decision to allow the someone in the bathroom to leave of his own accord. In order to do that, the someone would have to open the toilet door in order to exit the house (Keep this in mind for later)*. Again, as part of his efforts to get the someone to leave, one would think that mentioning “I have a gun” would help to prompt the someone to leave.

"I noticed that the bathroom window was open. I realised that the intruder/s was/were in the toilet because the toilet door was closed and I did not see anyone in the bathroom. I heard movement inside the toilet. The toilet is inside the bathroom and has a separate door.

“Intruder/s”—change from “someone” as said earlier. The change follows the fact that the subject noticed the bathroom window was open. The question still remains, why did the subject originally consider the person in the bathroom to be “someone” but now considers them an “intruder” at this point? The subject’s relationship with the someone in the toilet has changed.

“I realised that the intruder/s was/were in the toilet because the toilet door was closed and I did not see anyone in the bathroom. I heard movement inside the toilet. The toilet is inside the bathroom and has a separate door.”— The events within a story should be told in the order of how the subject experienced them. Note the order here. The subject realized the intruder/s were in the toilet before he did not see anyone in the bathroom and before he heard movement inside the toilet.

Oh yeah.....that's the first place that an intruder goes to---the loo!

Ridiculous.

Shows just how much he is out of his right mind!

:scared:

"It filled me with horror and fear of an intruder or intruders being inside the toilet. I thought he or they must have entered through the unprotected window. As I did not have my prosthetic legs on and felt extremely vulnerable, I knew I had to protect Reeva and myself. I believed that when the intruder/s came out of the toilet we would be in grave danger. I felt trapped as my bedroom door was locked and I have limited mobility on my stumps.

“I believed that when the intruder/s came out of the toilet we would be in grave danger.”—not “if the intruders came out…”. The subject was certain the intruders would come out. How did he know this?

“I believed that when the intruder/s came out of the toilet we would be in grave danger.”—“grave” provides the reasoning behind firing the gun. However, there is a conflict in thinking and logic at this point.

Recall earlier note in my analysis at the (*)—the subject claimed he screamed for he/them to get out of his house. This part of the story happened just moments before he believed that when the intruder/s came out of the toilet, that he and Reeva would be in grave danger. In effect, he’s telling us that he was willing to allow the intruder/s to come out in order for them to get out at the same time, making the decision that when he/they come out, “we would be in grave danger”. In other words, he was telling them to get out at the same time he was preparing to fire his gun.

“I knew I had to protect Reeva and myself.”—not “us”. He separates himself from Reeva. However, he does place Reeva first, indicating Reeva was more important than “myself”.

“we”—This is the last time the subject uses this pronoun.

“I felt trapped…”—not, “I was trapped”. “felt” describes an emotional state rather than an actual physical one, and yet he uses physical reasons (my bedroom door was locked…) to explain why he felt trapped. Given the subject uses “I” and the past tense, he is committing to this statement and it is likely true—he felt trapped. But trapped how?

“I felt trapped…”—not “we were trapped”. There was no “we” at this point.

"I fired shots at the toilet door and shouted to Reeva to phone the police. She did not respond and I moved backwards out of the bathroom, keeping my eyes on the bathroom entrance. Everything was pitch dark in the bedroom and I was still too scared to switch on a light. Reeva was not responding. When I reached the bed, I realised that Reeva was not in bed. That is when it dawned on me that it could have been Reeva who was in the toilet. I returned to the bathroom calling her name. I tried to open the toilet door but it was locked. I rushed back into the bedroom and opened the sliding door exiting onto the balcony and screamed for help.

Again, change of language from “screamed” to “shouted”. The subject first uses “screamed” when describing how he communicated with the “him/them” in the bathroom and in his communication to Reeva for her to call the police for the first time. However, after he fired shots at the toilet door, his language changed to “shouted” in his communication to Reeva for her to call the police. Why the change? What had changed for him in his experience with Reeva? He had fired shots at the toilet door.

One should note—“screamed” indicates an extreme emotional state and a very loud projection of voice, whereas “shouted” does not necessarily include an emotional state. One can shout simply because of distance or an impediment, such as a door, being between the two. The projection of voice is not as great as a scream.

Also note he included that “She did not respond.” after his second command to Reeva to call the police. One should wonder why he did not say that she had not responded the first time when he had “screamed” at her to call the police. Since he does not say it, we cannot assume it happened. Therefore, we can only assume Reeva did not respond when the subject “shouted” to Reeva.

Change of language from “shouted” to “screamed”. Again, the language changed at this point of the story. However, given the events within the story, the change can be explained, making it “justified”. The word “screamed” indicates a highly emotional audio response. Generally, screaming is connected with extreme emotions such as fear, anger, joy. With all three emotions, it’s possible to “scream”

Therefore, we can only assume Reeva did not respond when the subject “shouted” to Reeva.

This makes no sense whatsoever because if he was too scared to turn the lights on (in order for the "intruder" not to detect him) then why is he screaming to the intruder to get out of the house.? If OP is going to scream to let the "intruder" know he's detected him in the bathroom hiding, then why not turn on the lights?

I had not seen this before:

February 25, 2013

South Africa's Sunday Times newspaper also said a new investigation team had visited Pistorius' house on Friday and would investigate his apparent links with a network that used recreational drugs.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/carl-pi...unners-home-20130225-2f05z.html#ixzz2d2UTYNJX

Questioning some high-profile individuals on the Johannesburg and Pretoria social scenes over allegations that Pistorius was involved in a network that used recreational drugs

Two other people, well known on the social scene, this week claimed that Pistorius was involved in the use of recreational drugs.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2013/02/24/crack-team-closes-in-on-oscar-motive-1

WADA Prohibited Substances List

What Substances Make up the Prohibited List?

Currently the prohibited list contains 5 classes of substances and 3 methods of doping which are banned at all times and a further 4 substances banned during competition.

Substances Banned at All Times:

Anabolic Steroids including THG
Hormones including:
Erythropoietin (EPO)
Human Growth Hormone (hGH)
Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1)
Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG)
Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH)
Beta-2-Agonists
Hormone Antagonists and Modulators
Diuretics

Methods Banned at All Times:

Enhancement of Oxygen transfer including:
Blood Doping
Artificial Oxygen Carriers
Chemical and Physical Manipulation including tampering with samples and intravenous infusion
Gene Doping
Substances Banned in Competition:

Stimulants including:
Amphetamines
Ephedra
Cocaine
Caffeine (currently permitted)
Narcotics
Cannabinoids
Glucocorticosteroids

http://www.teachpe.com/drugs/banned_list.php

I have to say this looks like "friends of Oscar" attempting to create the belief that he can be scared, after the event.

If the following is true it is a little disturbing.

“Then this book's second part will blow you away at revealing the hidden medical problems that can explain Oscar's rage, impulsivity, jealousy, and sadism or schedenfreude, and other strange behavior, exhibited the last few years of his life. The hidden medical problems described include porphyria--which Rochlitz informs us--is NOT a rare disease, and several others that are not well known but affect the brain and behavior in many.”

Oscar Pistorius: The Possible Porphyria Factor: Steve Rochlitz: 9780945262657: Amazon.com: Books

Please note this was written AFTER the crime.

Book reviews of Prof. Rochlitz' Books in general:

http://www.wellatlast.com/testimonials.html

These questions and many more are answered in this new book:

Did Oscar Pistorius previously display rage, jealousy, impulsivity (poor impulse control), schadenfreude?

What hidden medical problems could have caused these seeming mental problems?

What evidence is there for these hidden, medical problems?

http://www.wellatlast.com/publications.html

Pistorius' mother died from an allergic reaction to a medication

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/o...vances-400-meter-semifinals-article-1.1128929

Two or four bullets fired through the toilet door?

The indictment makes it clear: OP fired FOUR shots through the closed [toilet] door at Reeva. Two bullet holes are seen (marked) at the door on the crime scene pictures - the other two bullet holes should therefore have been found on the broken panel.

Is it important for the PT's indictment of "premeditated murder" whether OP was on his prosthetic legs or not?

No, because alone the fact that "he fired unlawfully and intentionally FOUR shots [not one, not two, not three - but FOUR] with the direct intension to kill a person" justified "premeditation" - whether he was on his prosthetic legs or not.

The testimony of some witnesses (not only one witness): a woman screamed..... followed of moments of silence..... then gunshots..... then more screaming - additionally underscore this and proves once and for all that he knew AND heard it was Reeva in the toilet and NOT an intruder.

Was the bullet found by the DT (Perumal) inside the toilet bowl the same bullet that crushed Reeva's skull?

No! As we know so far, the bullet that crushed Reeva's skull (and all the other bullets) only caused an entrance wound.

08.35 a.m. - Reeva Steenkamp's post mortem showed three entrance wounds, on the right side of the head above the ear.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-live-recap-court-1718837

No exit wounds were mentioned.

So, the bullet found inside the toilet door was another one, the fourth fired through the door but missed Reeva's body. And this fourth bullet caused a mark at the wall in the toilet.

In the skull, gunshot wounds often produce numerous fractures due to rapidly increasing pressure as the bullet travels through the skull.

For all:

What is Porphyria?

Most forms are inherited.

Most of the porphyrias are inherited. Some forms of the disease come from inheriting a defective gene from one of your parents (autosomal dominant pattern). Some other forms come from inheriting defective genes from both parents (autosomal recessive pattern). These gene defects cause one or more of the enzymes involved in the process of converting porphyrins to heme to be abnormal.

Just because you have inherited a gene or genes that can cause porphyria doesn't mean that you will exhibit signs and symptoms. You might have what's called latent porphyria, and never have signs and symptoms. This is the case for most carriers of the abnormal genes.

Additionally, environmental factors may trigger the development of signs and symptoms in some types of porphyria. When exposed to the trigger, your body's demand for heme production increases. This overwhelms the deficient enzyme, setting in motion a process that causes your signs and symptoms.

Common triggers include:

Drugs (barbiturates and sulfonamide antibiotics are most often cited, but others such as tranquilizers, birth control pills and sedatives also may cause symptoms)
Dieting or fasting
Smoking
Infections or other physical stress
Stress
Alcohol use

Sun exposure
Excess iron in your body

Acute porphyrias. These include forms of the disease that cause predominantly nervous system symptoms and, in some cases, skin symptoms, as well. Acute porphyria attacks are rare before puberty and after menopause in women. Signs and symptoms may last one to two weeks. Possible signs and symptoms include:

Insomnia
Anxiety or restlessness

Severe abdominal pain
Constipation
Vomiting
Diarrhea
Pain in your arms, legs or back
Muscle pain, tingling, numbness, weakness or paralysis
Dehydration
Excessive sweating
Seizures
Confusion
Hallucinations
Disorientation
Paranoia
Red urine
High blood pressure

Could Pistorius have inherited this gene from his mother who died due to an allergic reaction to drugs then environmental factors triggered it off in OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livjacks