General Discussion Thread No. 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~snip

Tuba might think Maddies parents aren't looking for her but to say Maddie is thinking that is preposterous.

A kidnapper who might have taken her because they wanted a child of their own might let her watch the interviews and then tell her "See? They are not looking for you, they do not want you anymore".

Nothing is preposterous when it comes to this case.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/10/28/i-saw-him-take-her-98487-20020245/

I SAW HIM TAKE MADELEINE

"Jane knows it was a child from the size of the person being carried. It was obviously a small child. There was no doubt in her mind. There have been reports the child was held in a blanket. But Jane says that is not true."

(Now there is NO blanket :waitasec: )

"Jane finished her meal and went up to the apartment straight away to see her daughter," the friend said."

(So MO comes back and tells Jane, "your daughter is sick" and she finishes her dinner??? :waitasec: )

Look, I didn't suggest that, a relative of Madeleine did. It may have been Susan Healy, Kate's mother. I was just pursuing that as to whether there was reason to believe she WOULD think that.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/10/28/i-saw-him-take-her-98487-20020245/

I SAW HIM TAKE MADELEINE

"Jane knows it was a child from the size of the person being carried. It was obviously a small child. There was no doubt in her mind. There have been reports the child was held in a blanket. But Jane says that is not true."

(Now there is NO blanket :waitasec: )

"Jane finished her meal and went up to the apartment straight away to see her daughter," the friend said."

(So MO comes back and tells Jane, "your daughter is sick" and she finishes her dinner??? :waitasec: )

No blanket & how many people have actually "seen" it in the painting LOL

Yes her daughter was vomiting & she finished dinner, some real hard nosed gals in that group!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2741672.ece

This is The Times article with the 3 drawings. It describes a pink blanket with the child in bundleman's arms. It does look like a pink blanket. The artist drew to the description of Tanner so it is passing odd that the rendition doesn't match her words---if they ARE her words. It is a friend of hers who is doing the talking about what Tanner saw. We have so much hearsay in this case that it is hard to sort out even one pc. of reliable information.

I still feel we have to go by what was said in the first few days after Madeleine disappeared.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270294,00.html

Jane Tanner said she saw a man carrying a blanket- from the back. I don't know about anyone else, but even at a distance I think I'd know the difference between a bundled blanket and a little girl. JT sounds to me like a woman who has been trapped in a lie and is desperately trying to get out of it.

What I cannot understand is how they are so stupid to keep changing stories, if they have forgotten their own lies they only need to go on the internet to recap!

Look, I didn't suggest that, a relative of Madeleine did. It may have been Susan Healy, Kate's mother. I was just pursuing that as to whether there was reason to believe she WOULD think that.

Understood.

I thought that was your line of thinking I couldnt work it out you seem in control of your emotions re this case, so it didnt make sense to me.

Thanks for explaining.

You're welcome. It was the relative's idea that Kate keep a diary to reassure Madeleine that she was not forgotten & that her folks were looking for her. If you've seen what the European press has said about the diary, it was not a good idea. As far as being in control of my emotions regarding this search for Madeleine, I don't deserve credit. I am reasonably governing my feelings some of the time, other times...not so much. And I have certainly shed tears for this child.

The NewsDesk, UK is publishing the latest PJ theory. Rob't Murat, friend, secretes Madeleine's body after Gerry McCann discovers her at the base ot the 10 stairs. The idea is that she rose & decided to look for her parents, possibly impaired by a drug. If Murat had accepted such a request, would he still have been buzzing all over the scene, involving himself in the investigation? That would be v. unwise since he would not have been part of anyone's thinking if he hadn't done that & he would be hiding a huge guilty secret that dare not be exposed. Also, Jeremy Wilkins has testified to the demeanor of Gerry McCann in that tight time period and found him too calm & casual to have been surprised by such a horror. He also returned to the table as though unbothered. I think he compartmentalises but not to this degree.

Hello Websleuths - I've looked on the site but I can find nothing about Genaro Acosta Gonzalez, who was the third partner in the estates website with Robert Murat and Malinka in Romigen - the website that was set up a year before the disappearance of Madeleine, but hardly used.

There didn't seem to be much on this site - I was wondering whether anyone had a picture or information about Gonzalez?

Or had copied any information from this site?

Greetings, Mrs. Mousemat! I've looked into these two characters but only in terms of what is public and surface, though denied by one and all. My first thought on reading the beginning of your post was that the website would have been gutted and I see you imply the same thing in asking if anyone got in on time and copied information. I wish I could help you but I have nothing on this. What are your thoughts on Murat's involvement with the doctors?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=490254&in_page_id=1770

This article is a summary of John Stalker's opinion that the Tapas 9 are hiding one big embarrassing secret. He doesn't claim to know what it is but he believes the behavior of the group insures that it is behind their silence.
Intersting because John Stalker also said in the article.

I don’t believe for one minute that Kate and Gerry McCann or their friends are capable or guilty of having murdered the four-year-old.

All the criticism of Kate and Gerry and their friends has been completely out of order. They are extremely intelligent and articulate people and, just because they have never visibly cracked in public to the extent that they are beaten, does not mean they are guilty of anything sinister.

I don't believe the McCanns or their friends were capable of murdering that child, either. Murder is a premeditated action with deliberate intent.

I do believe that they were capable of a mistake in judgment, and I don't understand why that is hard to believe.

They admit freely they left their child alone, and as much as is possible for them, admit that was a mistake. (As Kate said, "our mistake, if you can call it that.")

They made one decision which obviously could have resulted in an unseen consequence. They might easily have made another poor judgment/decision, which, just like the first one (to leave the children alone every night) might have seemed perfectly rational and reasonable to them at the time.

I don't think it has anything to do with whether Kate has cried in public or not, since that is not necessarily a sign of innocence or guilt. I think it has much more to do with the way the McCanns make decisions.

Intelligent, articulate people do not always make the best decisions.

Agreed. A person can have a high IQ and be very intelligent, but that doesn't mean he's blessed with common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back