General Discussion Thread No. 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd items to shove into an airline bag. The bag could have been found or grabbed in the airport as a convenient receptacle. I mean, who would travel with such strange baggage, so it might be interesting to know if the party was driving away from Faro Airport or toward it. If it was a multilane hwy., it might be possible to determine that from which side of the hwy. the lay-by was. Also the white bag itself sounds like it was better cared for than the contents.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/colomom/1180740087_48.jpg

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I could not find any discussion doing a search, but maybe I wasn't using the right words...ANYWAY,

In this picture of Madeleine originally posted my colomom, what in the world is she holding? It is not lipstick. It looks like the insides of a vibrator. (and yes, I HAVE taken one apart before...:eek:)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/colomom/1180740087_48.jpg

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I could not find any discussion doing a search, but maybe I wasn't using the right words...ANYWAY,

In this picture of Madeleine originally posted my colomom, what in the world is she holding? It is not lipstick. It looks like the insides of a vibrator. (and yes, I HAVE taken one apart before...:eek:)
:laugh:OMG! It couldn't be! They would never have released it if it was. I thought it was like curling tongs or something!

Odd items to shove into an airline bag. The bag could have been found or grabbed in the airport as a convenient receptacle. I mean, who would travel with such strange baggage, so it might be interesting to know if the party was driving away from Faro Airport or toward it. If it was a multilane hwy., it might be possible to determine that from which side of the hwy. the lay-by was. Also the white bag itself sounds like it was better cared for than the contents.

You may be right...Also, maybe the bag was left at the airport, either accidental or unattended, and someone (a common thief) unrelated stole it. Upon leaving, and in the safety of their vehicle, started going through it, and dumped it after realizing it had nothing valuable (to them) in it.

:laugh:OMG! It couldn't be! They would never have released it if it was. I thought it was like curling tongs or something!

It looks to me like a folding umbrella that has come apart. Maddie has the top part over her shoulder.

These photos of her make me so sad. She was a lovely, vibrant child, innocent and full of fun. Such an active, inquisitive child needs a very patient mother.

This picture has always bothered me. First the outfit is rather low cut. She appears to have eye makeup on, and they appear to be in the bathroom or laundry room, (according to all the dirty clothes on the floor.) I know, little girls LOVE to play dress-up, but I have to wonder if this picture wasn't supposed to get out. I've not seen it anywhere but here, (that doesn't mean anything though).

I would be very interested to know the make of the bag and its contents and where those items are generally sold. That might be a fruitful avenue for investigators to pursue.

I'm assuming no prints were found on the bag or its contents since that information would have presumably been released along with the DNA information, right?

This picture has always bothered me. First the outfit is rather low cut. She appears to have eye makeup on, and they appear to be in the bathroom or laundry room, (according to all the dirty clothes on the floor.) I know, little girls LOVE to play dress-up, but I have to wonder if this picture wasn't supposed to get out. I've not seen it anywhere but here, (that doesn't mean anything though).

Are we looking at the same picture? - the outfit seems fine to me in fact my four year has the same summer dress, I'm not seeing the makeup or the dirty clothes. I have seen this photo many times on YouTube.

Maddie and her siblings have always been appropriately dressed, in every photo I have seen.

I would not read anything into this photo.

Are we looking at the same picture? - the outfit seems fine to me in fact my four year has the same summer dress, I'm not seeing the makeup or the dirty clothes. I have seen this photo many times on YouTube.

Right behind her is a running over basket of laundry..right in front of the cabinet. I just enhanced the picture, and she definitely has on eye liner. As far as the dress, it is low cut, and would be a pain for a little girl to wear. The spaghetti straps would have to continually fall down...ANYWAY, I would still like to know what she is holding in her right hand.

In fairness I would not think that photograph inappropriate. It is just a summer dress & she was probably playing dressing up & putting on mums make up, 3 is maybe a little young to do that but who knows perhaps there was an older girl there making her up. Thats why I thought the item in her hand was toy hair curler.

Darned if I can tell you what she's holding, either!

The dress looks fine to me, though, she's a tiny child for her age, I think, and it's just kind of baggy across the chest.

Edited to add: It looks like eye liner but it's just her dark lashes, I think. It's REALLY hard to get eyeliner on a child that age and they can't do it themselves. (we have to do stage make up for Nutcracker on six year olds and we just skip eyeliner.)

I just would not want to think that photograph meant anything else. I am quite sure it doesn't. The McCanns would be way too smart to release it if it did.

She looks as if she hasn't quite grown into the dress. But I do think she's holding the handle of an umbrella.

She looks as if she hasn't quite grown into the dress. But I do think she's holding the handle of an umbrella.

Okay, I just finished inspecting my 5 umbrellas. None of them have parts that look like what ever that is. Do you think it's like a little tiny baby doll umbrella? Even my little kids umbrella doesn't have parts that resemble that. The handle on ours just has a small button, what she is holding appears to have a sliding on/off switch at her thumb.

Okay, I just finished inspecting my 5 umbrellas. None of them have parts that look like what ever that is. Do you think it's like a little tiny baby doll umbrella? Even my little kids umbrella doesn't have parts that resemble that. The handle on ours just has a small button, what she is holding appears to have a sliding on/off switch at her thumb.
I do agree that it is not an umbrella but I can't figure out what unless some kind of toy. There does seem to be an on/off button & is that perhaps a light at the top the blue part?

I do agree that it is not an umbrella but I can't figure out what unless some kind of toy. There does seem to be an on/off button & is that perhaps a light at the top the blue part?

You're probably right, it looks like it could be a broken colored flash light...okay, I feel better now. I keep thinking of all the Ramsey accusation from sexual abuse to jealous wife/mother, to death.

You're probably right, it looks like it could be a broken colored flash light...okay, I feel better now. I keep thinking of all the Ramsey accusation from sexual abuse to jealous wife/mother, to death.
Yes i think it is some sort of a wand with a light.
Oh I know cases like this always make one wonder! Methinks we live in a horrible world!

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/24389/Police-No-evidence-Maddie-died-in-apartment

I've mentioned before the confusion over the time the dinner party members arrived. This article gives the times the Tapas 7 say the McCanns arrived & that does not correspond to what the parents themselves give. The Tapas acc't of who got there when does not agree with what the staff of the restaurant told the PJ & reporters. But if the Tapas party is correct, why did Gerry immediately leave to check on the children he had just left?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/24389/Police-No-evidence-Maddie-died-in-apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow