General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention that came from someone that was "tarred" of babysitting his kids, yet when the jig is up, she's "our daughter"? Her convo on the 911 call was scripted, there's no doubt in MY mind.

I'm glad you brought this up Dodie because from time to time, I've even suspected that the kidnapping was staged because he had to hide Haleigh for reasons ranging from injury to keeping DCF off his back regarding custody due to their involvement in the past with potential abuse, tardiness and absence from school. He didn't want to chance losing one child, or both as a result of his negligence. This would explain his quick recovery from having a child missing yet, we're talking about an addict here so, that takes precedence over everything that affects one emotionally. Deny, deny, deny above all else. "Only God can Judge Me", remember?

As time goes on, my feelings are she's never coming back and it has everything to do with him and the crew his drug world entailed. Serving time for the drug issues isn't punishing him one bit for what role he may have in Haleigh's disappearance and may just be his own way of justifying what has happened here without him ever having to divulge to anyone what really occurred. JMO

And I'm not convinced LE wants the real truth divulged either..JMO

I'm beginning to wonder if that flying trip to Welaka wasn't her last. She may have not awaken that morning at all and they were in cover up mode! The attendance record from the school STILL is clear as mud and the reported sighting of Haleigh later that day isn't ironclad yet until I hear it from LE. Witnesses from the protective members of the extended family don't do it for me. Neither do the witnesses at the bus stop IF they were family members. RC and Misty both stating "I picked her up from the bus stop". They can't even get THAT straight!

In reference to myself I don't trust how LE has handled this case.. Am certainly not convinced they are interested in the truth being revealed or the real person/s responsible being held accountable..JMO

In reference to myself I don't trust how LE has handled this case.. Am certainly not convinced they are interested in the truth being revealed or the real person/s responsible being held accountable..JMO

If I go by the drug arrests made since the arrest of celebrity 5, I can see how anyone might imagine that but, several other LE agencies are watching this case as well. Just my opinion but, if they had let the FBI in there early on, we'd know what happened and where Haleigh is by now.

If I go by the drug arrests made since the arrest of celebrity 5, I can see how anyone might imagine that but, several other LE agencies are watching this case as well. Just my opinion but, if they had let the FBI in there early on, we'd know what happened and where Haleigh is by now.

According to LE, they classified Haleigh as an abduction because it gets the highest response. The FBI was involved from the beginning.

"We're still treating it as an abduction because, as we said early on, that brings out the highest level of response," Putnam County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Rick Ryan said Sunday afternoon.

Since an Amber Alert issued Tuesday morning, a massive search of southern Putnam County has continued, involving up to 200 volunteers and more than 100local, state and national law enforcement officers.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18720393/detail.html

Bowling detailed other efforts to find the girl, from canvassing homes and plans to re-search some residences or get access to others that did not appear occupied to checking on the whereabouts of 44 sex offenders who live within a five-mile radius of the home.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI were assisting in speaking or locating those individuals, some of whom live across the river on the opposite bank from the Hermit's Cove area. Bowling said some of these people have voluntarily come forward to eliminate themselves as suspects.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090212/ARTICLES/902120929?p=5&tc=pg&tc=ar

As much as we want to know what LE knows. LE is more concerned with making a case that will get a conviction than keeping the public in the know.

IMO, LE probably does have enough to charge one or more but not everyone. Until they can charge everyone, they are not going to charge anyone. Because the minute they charge anyone, discovery starts and documents are released to the public. LE would then tip their hand to the ones they have not charged yet.

Every time I get frustrated because LE is not talking, I think of the balloon boy hoax. LE stood at the press conference and stated that they believed the family and did not believe it was a hoax. Everyone thought LE was stupid and the only people in the world who did not believe it was a hoax.

After they were arrested, LE said that they lied to the media. LE wanted to earn the parents trust so the parents would continue to talk. They did that by publically standing behind the parents while privately gathering evidence against the parents.

According to LE, they classified Haleigh as an abduction because it gets the highest response. The FBI was involved from the beginning.

"We're still treating it as an abduction because, as we said early on, that brings out the highest level of response," Putnam County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Rick Ryan said Sunday afternoon.

Since an Amber Alert issued Tuesday morning, a massive search of southern Putnam County has continued, involving up to 200 volunteers and more than 100local, state and national law enforcement officers.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18720393/detail.html

Bowling detailed other efforts to find the girl, from canvassing homes and plans to re-search some residences or get access to others that did not appear occupied to checking on the whereabouts of 44 sex offenders who live within a five-mile radius of the home.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI were assisting in speaking or locating those individuals, some of whom live across the river on the opposite bank from the Hermit's Cove area. Bowling said some of these people have voluntarily come forward to eliminate themselves as suspects.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090212/ARTICLES/902120929?p=5&tc=pg&tc=ar

As much as we want to know what LE knows. LE is more concerned with making a case that will get a conviction than keeping the public in the know.

IMO, LE probably does have enough to charge one or more but not everyone. Until they can charge everyone, they are not going to charge anyone. Because the minute they charge anyone, discovery starts and documents are released to the public. LE would then tip their hand to the ones they have not charged yet.

Every time I get frustrated because LE is not talking, I think of the balloon boy hoax. LE stood at the press conference and stated that they believed the family and did not believe it was a hoax. Everyone thought LE was stupid and the only people in the world who did not believe it was a hoax.

After they were arrested, LE said that they lied to the media. LE wanted to earn the parents trust so the parents would continue to talk. They did that by publically standing behind the parents while privately gathering evidence against the parents.

This is my concern.

I live in Ontario Canada, so, things obviously work different here, maybe not?

Anyway, my nefew is into trouble with the law constantly. ie. breakings, fraud, addicted to drugs..ect.

One day the store got broken into, the suspect "caught" on video. They charged my nefew. At the time, my nefew had prior charges, he was waiting for his court date.
His lawyer suggested he plead "guily" to the B&E at the store. My nefew refused, saying it was not him. Then the crown "offered" him a deal. Plead guilty to the B&E, and the other fines would be dropped. My nefew refused, took the B&E to trial. Before going to trial, my nefew was told HE was on tape.
Anyway, it went to trail, where the tape was brought in as evidence, and surprise, surprise, it was not him. Infact it was a man that looked NOTHING like my nefew who is light skin, light hair. The suspect was very visible on the camera, the face was ver clear. The suspect was a native.

So, here we had an 18 year old "bad boy", druggie, being charged for a crime he did not commit. His own lawyer wanted him to plead guilty? All this makes not sense to me.
I wonder how often these "deals" are made, and I wonder how often the WRONG person is charged for a crime. Depending on the "deal" it is a win, win for everyone.

In their haste to solve a crime, they attempt to get an innocent peron to plead guilty, by offering a "deal".

As I said, I have no idea if this happens in the States, but, I know first hand it does happen in Canada.

Sad as it is, there have been times when LE wants to get the case closed and has made a deal with someone who had nothing to do with the crime. It mostly happens in high profile cases when it is an election year

I'm beginning to wonder if that flying trip to Welaka wasn't her last. She may have not awaken that morning at all and they were in cover up mode! The attendance record from the school STILL is clear as mud and the reported sighting of Haleigh later that day isn't ironclad yet until I hear it from LE. Witnesses from the protective members of the extended family don't do it for me. Neither do the witnesses at the bus stop IF they were family members. RC and Misty both stating "I picked her up from the bus stop". They can't even get THAT straight!

This is my concern.

I live in Ontario Canada, so, things obviously work different here, maybe not?

Anyway, my nefew is into trouble with the law constantly. ie. breakings, fraud, addicted to drugs..ect.

One day the store got broken into, the suspect "caught" on video. They charged my nefew. At the time, my nefew had prior charges, he was waiting for his court date.
His lawyer suggested he plead "guily" to the B&E at the store. My nefew refused, saying it was not him. Then the crown "offered" him a deal. Plead guilty to the B&E, and the other fines would be dropped. My nefew refused, took the B&E to trial. Before going to trial, my nefew was told HE was on tape.
Anyway, it went to trail, where the tape was brought in as evidence, and surprise, surprise, it was not him. Infact it was a man that looked NOTHING like my nefew who is light skin, light hair. The suspect was very visible on the camera, the face was ver clear. The suspect was a native.

So, here we had an 18 year old "bad boy", druggie, being charged for a crime he did not commit. His own lawyer wanted him to plead guilty? All this makes not sense to me.
I wonder how often these "deals" are made, and I wonder how often the WRONG person is charged for a crime. Depending on the "deal" it is a win, win for everyone.

In their haste to solve a crime, they attempt to get an innocent peron to plead guilty, by offering a "deal".

As I said, I have no idea if this happens in the States, but, I know first hand it does happen in Canada.

Sad as it is, there have been times when LE wants to get the case closed and has made a deal with someone who had nothing to do with the crime. It mostly happens in high profile cases when it is an election year
yes, it does happen. I know a woman who has bragged about shooting a man in a drug deal, even though her bf 'confessed'. LE knew he didn't do it, but he pled guilty in exchange for a deal, because he also had a ton of other drug charges & priors, including prison time. He's been in prison for several years, now, & a this woman's bro recently went to the DA & ratted her out. (they're all feuding). The DA's only response was 'I don't want to hear it. Case closed'. I hope that isn't gonna happen in this case, but I have my doubts. LE , it seems, have their minds made up on the scenario, & seem very reluctant to even consider alternatives. In the case I was talking about, the man who got murdered, was black, & his family, friends, etc...hate this woman, because they KNOW. & I do believe if they ever get the chance, they'll retaliate. Word gets out fast, on the streets. So, that makes me wonder what's being said on the streets of Satsuma. IMO, Misty doesn't seem to be targeted, so I've got to wonder what they've heard.

Snipped & BBM ....we're talking about an addict here so, that takes precedence over everything that affects one emotionally. Deny, deny, deny above all else. "Only God can Judge Me", remember?

Baznme I'm using your post as a jumping off point about something I have been thinking about for a while.

I do not think RC is a drug addict but a drug user. Big difference! A user does not need drugs to survive and an addict does. Based on RC offer of stronger drugs (can't remember what off top of my head) to the UC LE and stated he RC like them because he "likes to get high". A user does drugs for the feel good feeling an addict does drugs to survive the demons they have without the drugs. I think RC was a dealer and a recreational user when he wanted to get high. I think he prayed on people who were addicts or had addictive personalities as a way to control them. Like Misty, Chrystal and Amber and even Tommy. Hope this makes sense!

Remember Ron telling Santos, the neighbor and son of a DCF worker, that he was flying by the bus stop that morning because HaLeigh was missing, or because of what happened to HaLeigh? (I don't remember off of the top of my head the exact words Santos said Ron used).

Santos reported that he told Ron, "NO," that this was Monday morning, BEFORE Haleigh "disappeared."

If, in Ron's mind, lies notwithstanding, in recounting an explanation to Santos' question he "slipped up," and his racing by the bus stop on the morning of February 9th was related to whatever happened to HaLeigh, it seems very possible that HaLeigh had been injured already.

Is it possible that the scenario could be that Ron was racing with HaLeigh to his grandmother's, and after going to Annette Sykes house that morning to have HaLeigh possibly checked by the aunt who is a nurse, Ron (and Misty)took HaLeigh on to school, not knowing the extent of possible brain or internal injuries? Were some of HaLeigh's paternal family members more concerned about the trouble Ron would be in if she were absent again than in finding out the extent of her injuries?

How was HaLeigh's personality that day at school? Notice, it is the things that are kept silent, out of the press, that seem to point to answers in this case. As an example: No real talk about Ron as being the perpetrator of the crime against his daughter, yet most certainly he is the prime suspect. Maybe people from the school have been asked to remain silent. And people from Ron's work, as well. All in preparation for a trial.

Just speculation. Ron's recklessly drivng past the bus stop means HaLeigh wasn't late to school, IF she was in the car with him. Could HaLeigh and Jr. have been at Annette's over the weekend and Ron was racing to get her and then get her to school on time? Only she was marked absent. WAS she late or did she never arrive? How would that explain witnesses seeing her get off of the bus and climb into a van with Misty after school?

QUESTIONS SEEKING ANSWERS.

MY OPINIONS AND SPECULATIONS.

Remember Ron telling Santos, the neighbor and son of a DCF worker, that he was flying by the bus stop that morning because HaLeigh was missing, or because of what happened to HaLeigh? (I don't remember off of the top of my head the exact words Santos said Ron used).

Santos reported that he told Ron, "NO," that this was Monday morning, BEFORE Haleigh "disappeared."

If, in Ron's mind, lies notwithstanding, in recounting an explanation to Santos' question he "slipped up," and his racing by the bus stop on the morning of February 9th was related to whatever happened to HaLeigh, it seems very possible that HaLeigh had been injured already.

Is it possible that the scenario could be that Ron was racing with HaLeigh to his grandmother's, and after going to Annette Sykes house that morning to have HaLeigh possibly checked by the aunt who is a nurse, Ron (and Misty)took HaLeigh on to school, not knowing the extent of possible brain or internal injuries? Were some of HaLeigh's paternal family members more concerned about the trouble Ron would be in if she were absent again than in finding out the extent of her injuries?

How was HaLeigh's personality that day at school? Notice, it is the things that are kept silent, out of the press, that seem to point to answers in this case. As an example: No real talk about Ron as being the perpetrator of the crime against his daughter, yet most certainly he is the prime suspect. Maybe people from the school have been asked to remain silent. And people from Ron's work, as well. All in preparation for a trial.
Just speculation. Ron's recklessly drivng past the bus stop means HaLeigh wasn't late to school, IF she was in the car with him. Could HaLeigh and Jr. have been at Annette's over the weekend and Ron was racing to get her and then get her to school on time? Only she was marked absent. WAS she late or did she never arrive? How would that explain witnesses seeing her get off of the bus and climb into a van with Misty after school?

BBM: Very interesting question! I have never thought of that.

I have heard nothing about HaLeigh that morning other than she didn't want to wear the clothes that were at her MH. Perhaps she was pulling a tantrum (as 5yr olds do - when they don't get their own way) and someone lost their temper attempting to get HaLeigh ready for school...

I remember reading in news reports that Ron was seen that morning in his truck with HaLeigh in the back.
He was seen speeding through (town?) like a bat out of hell, and went right by her school and kept on going.

I remember thinking "what an odd thing to do."

I have no doubt the employees at the school and PDM have been told to zip it or lose your job. The pay may not be the greatest but the benefits are great IMO.

I was listening to one of the crimes shows on TV from another room earlier. They mentioned that when a person is suffocated their bladder will release. This made me think of the pee blanket supposed washing, yet TN said that Haleigh was not a bedwetter. Sure wish we knew what happened to that blanket and whether or not there was urine on it.

Ron's typical language is that of possession, so I don't see anything peculiar about saying "my house" as much as I do "her blinker".....and for those with the airbag theories, the problem with that is, I don't think that's an easy clean up. The airbag deploys and destroys the seating it was in to come out, leaving the packing powder residue everywhere. I don't believe we've any reason to believe an airbag deployed in Lindsy's van or Ron's car.

(I'm sorry, this is kinda off topic, but I'll be quick.)
Aren't they supposed to deploy with any and all head on collisions ? Anyone know ?
When I read this post, I realized that mine didn't, a few months ago.

When LE stated Misty is the "key" to the investigation, does that mean she is the key witness?

This comment from both Misty and Ron has always bothered me...Haleigh would never have left the MH, she is afraid of the dark!! Then why was every single light off.. I'm 43 and still leave a light on just because....

I have no doubt the employees at the school and PDM have been told to zip it or lose your job. The pay may not be the greatest but the benefits are great IMO.

I dont think that is odd at all. Most companies run their businesses and doesn't get into the media fray. Who wants to be hounded by the media anyway?

Also I am sure some of those at Haleigh's school and some employees at PDM will testify if there is a case to set the time line up that Haleigh was at school and Ron was at work after then.

I wouldn't be surprised if the school bus driver testifies either. The DA usually likes to lay the day out for the jury so they can understand what was going on the day before Haleigh went missing.

Of course there will also be witnesses that will testify to seeing Haleigh later on in the day and I think they have more witnesses that we even know about.

Usually LE will ask these people to remain silent until they testify in a trial once an arrest is done and many people honor that request.

Now I do believe if someone at PDM knew Ron was not at work they would have sold that story to the NE in a heartbeat but if they know he was there then there really is nothing to say.

IMO

I dont think that is odd at all. Most companies run their businesses and doesn't get into the media fray. Who wants to be hounded by the media anyway?

Also I am sure some of those at Haleigh's school and some employees at PDM will testify if there is a case to set the time line up that Haleigh was at school and Ron was at work after then.
I wouldn't be surprised if the school bus driver testifies either. The DA usually likes to lay the day out for the jury so they can understand what was going on the day before Haleigh went missing.

Of course there will also be witnesses that will testify to seeing Haleigh and I think they have more witnesses that we even know about.

Usually LE will ask these people to remain silent until they testify in a trial once an arrest is done and many people honor that request.

Now I do believe if someone at PDM knew Ron was not at work they would have sold that story to the NE in a heartbeat but if they know he was there then there really is nothing to say.

IMO

If RC's time at PDM is actually proven - it still remains LE has said they do not know when the crime was committed.

Baznme I'm using your post as a jumping off point about something I have been thinking about for a while.

I do not think RC is a drug addict but a drug user. Big difference! A user does not need drugs to survive and an addict does. Based on RC offer of stronger drugs (can't remember what off top of my head) to the UC LE and stated he RC like them because he "likes to get high". A user does drugs for the feel good feeling an addict does drugs to survive the demons they have without the drugs. I think RC was a dealer and a recreational user when he wanted to get high. I think he prayed on people who were addicts or had addictive personalities as a way to control them. Like Misty, Chrystal and Amber and even Tommy. Hope this makes sense!

I respectfully disagree GrannyL. Oxycontin seemed to be the drug of choice used by RC. I've seen first hand what this drug does to a person. It replaces a chemical in the human brain that is produced naturally. Once Oxycontin (Roxy's) etc. use begins it immediately replaces that and the human body stops producing the chemical on it's own. The viscious cyle has begun and they can't get through being sick long enough to stop so they have to have it. Not without other medication to help them get through the sick days.

I think we've seen and heard enough to realize that those pills were all over wherever RC tread. There's no doubt in my mind, he was not only a seller/dealer/user, he was an addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerinska