General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm sorry, this is kinda off topic, but I'll be quick.)
Aren't they supposed to deploy with any and all head on collisions ? Anyone know ?
When I read this post, I realized that mine didn't, a few months ago.

There is a sensor in the bumper that deploys the airbag. If the sensor is not involved, the airbag does not deploy. My Mom's bumper went under the bumper of the truck in front of her so did not deploy.

You are LUCKY your airbag did not deploy. If you do a search on airbag injuries, it will scare you.

As far as Haleigh being in an accident and getting injured by an airbag, why they need to cover it up? I just do not see them going to all the trouble that a missing child would involve for any injury that would not result in a murder charge.

IMO, it had to be an injury that they could not explain away as an accident or even negligence. It would have been much easier to claim that Ron left the kids with TN, TN asked Misty to babysit because she was sick, and Haleigh got hurt under Misty's care. That would have played the same way as saying she disappeared on Misty's watch without all the attention of LE and the National media.

IMO, Haleigh was injured in a way that they were facing serious charges so they decided to cover it up. They then shifted the timeline of when Haleigh "went missing" to later than the actual incident thinking that LE would not look at earlier in the day.

Today for the first time, I read the Sheriff's press release on the drug busts. LE told us in the press release that Ronald/Misty were the targets and it was bigger than drugs.

Compare the difference in the first paragraph of the undercover sting op.

On May 3, 2010, Detectives with the Putnam County Drug/Vice Unit conducted a buy/bust operation in the Hawthorne Area of Putnam County.

East Palatka - On May 5, 2010, Detectives with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug/Vice Unit conducted a narcotics operation in the parking lot of the Sunoco convenience store, located at 276 Highway 17 South, in East Palatka.

Now Ron/Misty's press release.

On January 20, 2010, investigators from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, HIDTA Tri-County Drug Task Force, and the Office of the State Attorney, 7th Judicial Circuit, concluded a month-long undercover operation with the arrest of four (4) Satsuma residents and one (1) individual from Orlando for trafficking in controlled prescription medications.

They not only had PCSO but FDLE and the State's Attorney's office. The 3 major agencies involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

Later in the press release, they even told us that it was to catch Ron/Misty:

Today, the second phase of the operation was concluded. Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin purchased trafficking amounts of prescription medications from undercover investigators. Both individuals were immediately arrested and taken into custody without incident. The other individuals were arrested on active arrest warrants resulting from this investigation.

LE says the second phase was all about Ron and Misty. They could have arrested the others at any time. But they waited until the caught Ron/Misty with large enough quantities to be facing life in jail.

Now why would they specifically target Ronald if they believed he had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance? Why would the agencies involved in Haleigh's disappearance get involved in a drug case to catch not just Misty but Ronald if they believed Ronald was innocent?. LE even lists Ronald's name first. Ronald and Misty. The first person is usually the most important.

IMO, Ronald is the one they needed to arrest to apply pressure. Misty was already talking to them. The arrest for Misty was to give them something to negotiate with to get Misty to tell everything. Now that Misty knows what it is like to be in jail, Misty understands what she is facing, they can get her to talk.

Today for the first time, I read the Sheriff's press release on the drug busts. LE told us in the press release that Ronald/Misty were the targets and it was bigger than drugs.

On May 3, 2010, Detectives with the Putnam County Drug/Vice Unit conducted a buy/bust operation in the Hawthorne Area of Putnam County.

East Palatka - On May 5, 2010, Detectives with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug/Vice Unit conducted a narcotics operation in the parking lot of the Sunoco convenience store, located at 276 Highway 17 South, in East Palatka.

On January 20, 2010, investigators from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, HIDTA Tri-County Drug Task Force, and the Office of the State Attorney, 7th Judicial Circuit, concluded a month-long undercover operation with the arrest of four (4) Satsuma residents and one (1) individual from Orlando for trafficking in controlled prescription medications.

They not only had PCSO but FDLE and the State's Attorney's office. The 3 major agencies involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

Today, the second phase of the operation was concluded. Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin purchased trafficking amounts of prescription medications from undercover investigators. Both individuals were immediately arrested and taken into custody without incident. The other individuals were arrested on active arrest warrants resulting from this investigation.

LE says the second phase was all about Ron and Misty. They could have arrested the others at any time. But they waited until the caught Ron/Misty with large enough quantities to be facing life in jail.

Now why would they specifically target Ronald if they believed he had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance? Why would the agencies involved in Haleigh's disappearance get involved in a drug case to catch not just Misty but Ronald if they believed Ronald was innocent?. LE even lists Ronald's name first. Ronald and Misty. The first person is usually the most important.

IMO, Ronald is the one they needed to arrest to apply pressure. Misty was already talking to them. The arrest for Misty was to give them something to negotiate with to get Misty to tell everything. Now that Misty knows what it is like to be in jail, Misty understands what she is facing, they can get her to talk.

Bolded by me....I agree whole heartily with you...!!

Thanks, 1Chump...for bringing the info from the press release here for everyone to see. This tells me that the drug bust was about Ron and Misty. This says alot to me. The focus wasn't on Tommy, Donna, or Hope....And it also explains why Ron and Misty bond amounts are so high. There were 3 different agencies involved in this....why, if it wasn't somehow connected to Haleigh? Can someone please explain this to me?

Thanks again, 1Chump, at least some of us know what's really going on.

I respectfully disagree GrannyL. Oxycontin seemed to be the drug of choice used by RC. I've seen first hand what this drug does to a person. It replaces a chemical in the human brain that is produced naturally. Once Oxycontin (Roxy's) etc. use begins it immediately replaces that and the human body stops producing the chemical on it's own. The viscious cyle has begun and they can't get through being sick long enough to stop so they have to have it. Not without other medication to help them get through the sick days. I am so sorry you have had to see a loved one suffer through this.
I think we've seen and heard enough to realize that those pills were all over wherever RC tread. There's no doubt in my mind, he was not only a seller/dealer/user, he was an addict.

Hey just saw your response. I have spent the last 30 minutes reading and trying to decide what reference to use to explain what I am talking about and there are 100's if not 1000's so please give me a while! LOL!

I agree Oxycontin is a very addictive drug but not all people have the chemical imbalance in their brain that makes them an addict. Addiction is a disease not a choice. Abusing drugs to get a high or feel good feeling is not addiction because you can take it or leave it. You use it because you want to. An addict has no choice they have to have the drug to survive or so they think. They have to have more and more to maintain their need. They cannot just walk away and say no more. I hope I am making sense. I am in no way arguing with you or anyone. I have taken Oxycontin a number of times over the last nine years and after the course prescribed my body did not need anymore. I was done, no more pain meds of any kind. Actually have disposed of left over Oxycontin. I have had 18+ surgeries in the last 10years from small to very serious so I know what pain is and the need for relief. Thank the good Lord I am able to stop as soon as needed others are not so lucky and not by their own choice. It is awful what can happen with the use of drugs.

I had a close family member who many years ago had a drug problem and was in rehab and we went every weekend for group family counciling to understand how to help our family member. The one big thing the doctors said over and over "it is a disease they will have the rest of their lives". They also told about a 76 years old woman who had been thru their program who had never had a problem ever until she retired and moved locally and joined other retirees socially. She had never in her life drank any type Alcohol until then, one drink and she became addicted and went into a downward sprial and had to be admitted to rehab. The doctor said if she had never had that drink after she retired she would not have become an addict. It is cause by chemicals imbalance in our brains. Some people have it some don't but it does run in families. I can have a drink and not have another for months and months if ever but someone addicted to alcohol can't have that one drink because their body wants/needs more. It's like trying to stop smoking some people can stop wham no problem just walk away others fight it for years and years. Now food addiction is something I can tell you all about! That is/was my drug of choice. I need carbs! No question that is true! After years of yoyo dieting trying everything possible I had gastric bypass surgery and lost 100 pounds to save my life! Do I still have to be careful of course GB is only a tool not a cure. It is a struggle everyday of my life not to give in to my carb addition even when I know it will make me so sick I sometimes throw up my body still wants the darn stuff. Through a lot of hard work I have managed to keep the weight off for eight years. The bad thing about food addiction is you have to keep eating or you will die. If you overeat to the point you loss control you will die. So even though it is no comparision to someone addicted to Oxycotin most of us have some form of addictions but not to all things. My new addiction is WS and wanting to bring closure to all these families who are missing a loved one!

I still believe RC is a drug abuser because he likes the good feeling he gets but he can put it down and walk away only to go back when he wants to have that feeling again not because his body is crying out because of the need. Just like I can go to a party and have several drinks feel a buzz enjoy the company then go home (not driving) and have absolutely no need for another drink ever. Google drug abuse vs. drug addiction or oxycotin drug abuse vs. addiction and you will get tons of info on the difference.

I think we can all agree RC is a seller/dealer/user. I think it all fills his addictive ego of being the "Man" and "Mr. Tough Guy". I just want him put away before he destroys more lives than he already has mainly Haleigh and Jr.s

For those who have a theory that involve TN...

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, maybe these (EXPLETIVE DELETED) won`t lock me up for the rest of my life anyway.

TERESA NEVES: They ought to let you out for helping them (EXPLETIVE DELETED), I mean, shoot.

RONALD CUMMINGS: I`m innocent. I tell you, I`m innocent.

TERESA NEVES: You are? Yes. I believe you are. I know you wouldn`t do nothing like that.

RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, you never know what they can prove, though.

TERESA NEVES: Oh I know they don`t got it all out there. They got it on audio and video and pictures, and so I mean, they`re --

(END VIDEO CLIP)

What do you think this might mean? They don't got all of what? I am lost!

If RC's time at PDM is actually proven - it still remains LE has said they do not know when the crime was committed.

Its been 15 months. I think they have long narrowed the time line down. They haven't just been sitting there twiddling their thumbs imo. Like Hardy stated in his PC he wants Haleigh's family to have justice for what happened to Haleigh. (paraphrasing) He seemed hopeful that justice would happen and I think it will.

IMO

Weren't Ron and Misty selling more than the others? I would think that is the reason. They went after the main two that were making more drug deals and then picked up the others involved.

IMO

I'm totally confused (imagine that). If Ron was frantically trying to find Misty Sunday night and didn't fall asleep until the wee morning hours, having overslept, he goes plowing through the bus stop, almost running over children in his race to GGMS's house, when did Misty come back home to him?

If Misty was already back home with Ron, why did TN have to beg and even offer to pay Misty to babysit that night? When did Misty cook a big breakfast of eggs for the children?

Could Misty have finally returned Ron's phone call(s) that morning and maybe it was Misty that Ron was racing to see? I don't think anyone has disputed that Misty was the one to walk Haleigh to class that day, so that further complicates matters.

I guess I'm just confused about TN stating she had to offer to pay Misty to babysit the children and Misty finally relented and said she would babysit that night if it was okay with Ron. If she was already back with Ron, wouldn't Misty know it was okay for her to babysit?

We have a 24 hour time period we're trying to put together here and it's like these people are trying to cram 48 hours worth of events into these 24.

:waitasec:

I'm totally confused (imagine that). If Ron was frantically trying to find Misty Sunday night and didn't fall asleep until the wee morning hours, having overslept, he goes plowing through the bus stop, almost running over children in his race to GGMS's house, when did Misty come back home to him?

If Misty was already back home with Ron, why did TN have to beg and even offer to pay Misty to babysit that night? When did Misty cook a big breakfast of eggs for the children?

Could Misty have finally returned Ron's phone call(s) that morning and maybe it was Misty that Ron was racing to see? I don't think anyone has disputed that Misty was the one to walk Haleigh to class that day, so that further complicates matters.

I guess I'm just confused about TN stating she had to offer to pay Misty to babysit the children and Misty finally relented and said she would babysit that night if it was okay with Ron. If she was already back with Ron, wouldn't Misty know it was okay for her to babysit?

We have a 24 hour time period we're trying to put together here and it's like these people are trying to cram 48 hours worth of events into these 24.

And not to mention, sometime during all this Misty was planning to go see her Dad in the hospital, so when did she go do that? If that why she was driving that van, and some say picked HaLeigh up? When did she meet back up with Ron, because thats very important, she was off having sex with another guy, I am sure when they finally saw each other, it was epic.

And sadly I think it was violent and HaLeigh died because she got in the middle of the rage for the last time.

I hate to add to the confusion, but actually someone has disputed that Misty was the one to walk Haleigh to school that day.

Ronald told Cobra he dropped her off at the bus stop:

I dropped her off at the bus stop… and i picked her up at the bust stop!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Revisiting the cobra & ronald tapes

For those who have a theory that involve TN...

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, maybe these (EXPLETIVE DELETED) won`t lock me up for the rest of my life anyway.

TERESA NEVES: They ought to let you out for helping them (EXPLETIVE DELETED), I mean, shoot.

RONALD CUMMINGS: I`m innocent. I tell you, I`m innocent. Gotcha. He's innocent. He doesn't traffic drugs.

TERESA NEVES: You are? Yes. I believe you are. I know you wouldn`t do nothing like that. Double edged statement. She says she believes he's innocent but the question indicates surprise that he said so. Oh really, you're innocent? Your own mom didn't think so...But she's quick to catch on and play along. Of course you wouldn't do it.

RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, you never know what they can prove, though. (Oh shucks, there's that... Evidence is a b**** and then you're jailed. It's a bit hard to convince people of what you wouldn't do when they've got tape of you doing it. So, if you don't know what they can prove you admit there's some crime to be proved, right)

TERESA NEVES: Oh I know they don`t got it all out there. They got it on audio and video and pictures, and so I mean, they`re -- (She knows they've got audio and video and pictures of her son doing things she said he would never do. How did that happen? :waitasec: The cognitive dissonance must be mind wrecking.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

What do you think this might mean? They don't got all of what? I am lost!

I thought it was a reference to LE having a few cards up their sleeve as far as evidence goes.

This conversation is one of the priceless quotes. Red is me.

I hate to add to the confusion, but actually someone has disputed that Misty was the one to walk Haleigh to school that day.

Ronald told Cobra he dropped her off at the bus stop:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Revisiting the cobra & ronald tapes

Okay CPapa, okay. :banghead: You would think, on the day your child disappears off the face of the earth that you would immediately rethink your day. You would think that every detail of that day would be emblazoned in your memory forever, yet inconsistent statements abound with this group.

Okay CPapa, okay. :banghead: You would think, on the day your child disappears off the face of the earth that you would immediately rethink your day. You would think that every detail of that day would be emblazoned in your memory forever, yet inconsistent statements abound with this group.

I couldn't agree more.

aprox 9:00 mark

Man: Let's talk about your husband for a minute..

Misty: ok

Man: Tell me what you think his involvement is in this - Do you think he's involved at all?

Misty: No- Ronald had nothing to do with his daugher- he loves his daughter more than anything in this world

Man: When I asked you that - when I just asked you that - It came up and said you are not sure - why is there a doubt in your mind?

Misty: I don't know - Idon't know why there's doubt in my mind- really-Ronald didn't have nothin to do with his daughter - I can tell you that

Man: ok

Misty: that's his heart

So YES people, Misty IS in fact lying... and they caught her on tape. She is lying for Ronald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjxwd-RQb0&feature=fvw

Can I comment on the bolded part of the timing of the arrest of Misty and Ron and what's called the second phase of the undercover sting?
That transaction was Misty and Ron purchasing controlled drugs from the undercover officer. In previous incidents, Misty and Ron sold to the undercover officer.
Once a suspect's purchases drugs and has the drugs on themselves, they have to be arrested. Cops can not let them leave the scene with the drugs.
Therefore it may appear Misty and Ron was the focus, but it's just the way an arrest comes down in these stings. Sell to suspect, they have the drugs in their possession, make an arrest and the undercover operation comes to a close. jmo

There is a sensor in the bumper that deploys the airbag. If the sensor is not involved, the airbag does not deploy. My Mom's bumper went under the bumper of the truck in front of her so did not deploy.

You are LUCKY your airbag did not deploy. If you do a search on airbag injuries, it will scare you.

As far as Haleigh being in an accident and getting injured by an airbag, why they need to cover it up? I just do not see them going to all the trouble that a missing child would involve for any injury that would not result in a murder charge.

IMO, it had to be an injury that they could not explain away as an accident or even negligence. It would have been much easier to claim that Ron left the kids with TN, TN asked Misty to babysit because she was sick, and Haleigh got hurt under Misty's care. That would have played the same way as saying she disappeared on Misty's watch without all the attention of LE and the National media.

IMO, Haleigh was injured in a way that they were facing serious charges so they decided to cover it up. They then shifted the timeline of when Haleigh "went missing" to later than the actual incident thinking that LE would not look at earlier in the day.

Can I ask about deployed airbags? Once an airbag is deployed isn't there evidence of that in the vehicle? It's not like you can fold the airbag yourself and place it back in the steering column like you fold a map and place it in the glovebox, do you? Wouldn't LE have seen the deployed airbag in Ron's vehicle that night, if it did deploy? Do you have to have the vehicle repaired to replace the airbag? How are airbags replace? Anyone?

(BBM)
I dont think that is odd at all. Most companies run their businesses and doesn't get into the media fray. Who wants to be hounded by the media anyway?

Also I am sure some of those at Haleigh's school and some employees at PDM will testify if there is a case to set the time line up that Haleigh was at school and Ron was at work after then.

I wouldn't be surprised if the school bus driver testifies either. The DA usually likes to lay the day out for the jury so they can understand what was going on the day before Haleigh went missing.

Of course there will also be witnesses that will testify to seeing Haleigh later on in the day and I think they have more witnesses that we even know about.

Usually LE will ask these people to remain silent until they testify in a trial once an arrest is done and many people honor that request.

Now I do believe if someone at PDM knew Ron was not at work they would have sold that story to the NE in a heartbeat but if they know he was there then there really is nothing to say.

IMO

RE/BBM: Let me get this straight... Everyone, if asked, would honor LE's request not to speak about the case EXCEPT for a PDM employee(s)?? And because a PDM employee hasn't sold a story to the NE claiming that Ronald wasn't at work, that's your proof that Ronald must have been at work all night?? Okkie-Dokkie than....as I'm backing away from the computer now...

JMHO ~

I am shocked that a PDM has not spoken to media but I don't take it as proof of anything one way or the other, as the inof that he had worked when he said he had (whenever that was) would be as valuable as the opposite. And no one has come forward to confirm his alibi either.

As far as airbags...mine deployed in a wreck and it had to replaced by factory-approved mechanics, not just any place could do it. Not sure if this is always the case.

Could someone please help me by answering my question about this certain info? ....
...I have searched around and I cannot find any info(esp. a statement or quote)of what the Kangaroo Express in San Mateo was time stamped as on the video of Ron visiting it in the very early morning hours of February 10, 2009. Can someone please let me know this or even just point me in the correct direction of where I can find this specific info?? TIA to anyone who will kindly help me cuz I'm makin myself crazy:crazy:searching for this info... I'd be forever grateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei