General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many possibilities for a motive with several of the players involved.
Today I will state my theory/opinion on one of Ron's motives.

It was said that Custody had nothing to do with Haleigh going missing..Ron repeated it several times "It has nothing to do with custody".

Crystal pretty much said the same...however, I feel she said it in fear of Ron.

Marie made some comments about how Ron would only allow Crystal to speak to the children if he spoke to her first.

It was also said early on that Crystal was engaged, yet she post poned her marriage to this day.

Ron and Misty end up being the ones to get married right after Haleigh dissaperead...they said it was because that is what Haleigh wanted. (What if that is what Haleigh wanted of Crystal and Chad?)

We then heard all the allegations of abuse and reports that were made to DCF and all were ignored...

On June 22, 2009 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY was filed. What was the reason behind that I wonder? Was Ron keeping Jr. from Crystal for what ever reason? Was this around the time that Jr. was to receive counseling?

Anyway, what if Ron is a jealous possessive type and when he found out that Crystal was getting married it made him enraged? What if he felt that if Crystal got married and found a descent lawyer that she could fight the custody order and prove to the courts all of Ron's drug/criminal history and he would lose Haleigh and Jr. and end up having to pay support. So, what was he to do? Who could he get to do the deed for him? Misty? Or they did it together?

In this interview Marie states that CS is not allowed to talk to the kids unless Ron allows her to. CS also states that she dose pick up the children every two weeks as the courts allow her to. To me Ronald alienated the children from CS, was controlling, and that is why she dose not know much of what was going on in Satsuma. Again, several Reports were made to DCF and they were all ignored! Maybe if DCF would of done their job Haleigh would still be here..JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBfC3Zig3s&feature=related

https://www.putnam-fl.com/secure/public_menu.php
UCN: 542009CF001105XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-06-22 Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-06-22 1 COMPLAINT - PPD OFF/BRYANT (6/19/09)

2009-06-22 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-06-22 1 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY

2009-07-27 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

If it was an accident, IMO it was due to drugs in the house and Haleigh OD'd...Or, Misty and Ron were trying to reconsile and Jr. and Haleigh caught Misty and Ron on the couch and Ron lost it or Misty and ended up hurting Haleigh.

JO was in Florida visiting relatives, not so odd when you think about it, IF these people were the average everyday family. From what I've heard, JO didn't have a vehicle with him. He rode to Satsuma with a friend, she went on to spend time in another area, maybe on the beach?, then she came back to pick up JO and they drove back to Tennessee. All quite simple and normal, IF they were average folks.

I'm having a bit of trouble picturing a drug dealer with no wheels. Sure, small time thugs start out that way. IDK This whole case is filled with suspicious characters. Dame Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle are probably tossing in their coffins asking "Why couldn't I have thought of this?".

It was odd, wasn't it? I remember watching the Sheriff watching RC, too. I wish I could find a video of it. At that time, I wondered if LE was also suspicious of RC. :waitasec: Hinky meter went off the charts.

Hey Ak, good morning.

Some guys that sell drugs find it easier on them to be a passenger in a vehicle rather than the driver, especially if they are traveling with drugs, KWIM? If they have drugs on them, they are sometimes afraid to drive in fear of getting pulled over by the police. They feel that as long as they are riiding with a licensed/insured person, if they got pulled over, the passenger would be irrevelant. I don't know if I'm saying it right but alot of drug dealers prefer to ride this way. They don't seem as suspicious. If there is a drug connection between Ron and Jo, I can see why Jo rode with someone else to and from Florida. It makes sense to me. Whether he was bringing drugs to Florida or taking drugs out of Florida.

I'm pretty sure that if the driver of the car is pulled over and LE has probable cause, everyone in the car is searched.

It doesn't seem like Joe had any real plans other than to visit his cousins and just 'get out of town' for awhile. I can't see him as a major drug runner. Like I've said before, he's not much more than a punk-noz, all for show, but when push comes to shove, he backs down or cowers. I just do not see him as "the doer."

I'm pretty sure that if the driver of the car is pulled over and LE has probable cause, everyone in the car is searched.

It doesn't seem like Joe had any real plans other than to visit his cousins and just 'get out of town' for awhile. I can't see him as a major drug runner. Like I've said before, he's not much more than a punk-noz, all for show, but when push comes to shove, he backs down or cowers. I just do not see him as "the doer."

Debs, IF there is a drug connection between Ron and Jo, I think Jo would've felt safer riding with someone else. If the driver of the car is pulled over, for something like, no turn signals or running a red a light, that doesn't mean everyone in the car will be searched. If they got pulled over and the police smelled marijauna, then they would have probable cause, KWIM? The thing is, police would need probable cause in order to search the vehicle.

I too do not see Jo as a major drug runner. You just never know with this bunch. JMO though

I'm not sure where to put this or if it's even been discussed. What day and time did Hank Sr. have his car accident and whats the distance in miles from RC and MC home was it from his wreck site? I had seen a jail house video on YT between Hank Sr. & TC where they were discussing some male perbs that took Haleigh to do bad deeds. I've searched YT several times to find it again and can't. We still don't have an exact time line on when things happened. Was there a window of time that Hank Sr. & TC could have done the deed before the accident? Though they are all proven liars there's still some small truths in their personal recorded conversations. Could it have involved them and the motive was to molest her. I'm probably way off base and am just rambling.

I believe JO is 100% involved with the murdering of HC. He will be arrested in due time. I think ToC is in this up to his eyeballs....

I do not believe for one moment this was an accidental OD or Grandma Sykes took her body away in a clothes basket.

I believer Chelsea is in DAMAGE Mode for all of the Croslin family...

And the scream that was heard was MC...screaming at the top of her lungs...WTF happened.

In reading many posts on this forum, not just this thread, I realized we aren't looking at this the way it should be seen. Many of us aren't. The first rule of investigation is to go with what you know. What we know isn't what we've been told by the players. What we know is what we've found by looking at the facts. So I'm going to suggest we all cast aside what we've heard the players say and look at this through the eyes of LE. Sort through the trash by only looking at confirmed facts. So I began a list of The Usual Suspects just like I would if I were writing this as a mystery.

Characters first and everything known about them.
Setting is next: locations, addresses, proximity, drive times.
Timeframe: between 3PM and 3:27PM.
What happened to Haleigh and events after the fact.
Possible assistants.
Witnesses.

Anyone want to play along?

Just the Facts​

Ronald – brutal, bully, vile, hot-tempered, owns guns, drugs, trafficker, headless rat, father of three children – two with health issues, has relationships with teenagers, moves frequently, couldn’t go back into the mobile home after Haleigh disappeared, married Misty one month later, very long rap sheet, threatened people, alibi “I wuz at werk”, stopped at a convenience store & seen on its surveillance video, werked the nightshift at PDM Bridge Feb 9-10 (last time he werked), had custody of Haleigh and Ron Jr, but not of his other son, busted and in jail for drug trafficking since Jan 2010

Misty – 17-year-old live-in babysitter who only knew Ronald less than months, called 911, binge weekend of sex and drugs, was giddy the day they bought their marriage license even though he walked far ahead of her, consistently says “And that’s all I know”, fun with NayNay and White Boy Greg during the binge weekend, busted for drug trafficking & in jail since Jan 2010

Tommy – married, wife Lindsy, three children, drug addiction, rap sheet, Misty’s brother, owners of the van, busted for drug trafficking & jailed since Jan 2009, stole neighbor’s gun,

Joe – Cousin of the Croslins, Lisa’s nephew, lives in Tennessee, was visiting the family when Haleigh disappeared, juvenile offenses, served time in juvenile correction facility,

Timmy – Misty’s favorite brother, wife Chelsea, children, family moved to Massachusetts in 2009

Chelsea – married to Timmy, children, moved to Massachusetts

Lindsy – married to Tommy, three children, owner of the van, attends night classes,

Lisa – Misty’s mother, married to Hank, has her own rap sheet,

Hank – Misty’s father, married to Lisa, was hospitalized as result of car accident during the time Haleigh disappeared, charged with doctor shopping,

GGSykes – grandmother of Ronald, mother of Teresa, raised Ronald, took care of Haleigh and Ron Jr before Misty came into their lives, protective of Ron,

TNeves – mother of Ronald, daughter of GGS, used to work as LE dispatcher, has an LE jacket, protective of Ron, supported Misty, appeared frequently on TV,

Non-suspects who were nearby

Ron Jr – Haleigh’s brother, son of Ronald, his 4th birthday was days after Haleigh disappeared,

A/C guy – was at the MH the afternoon of February 9th about 5PM-ish, LE said they spoke to him and confirmed he was there

Forget about what they've TOLD us, it probably isn't true, considering the sources. Concentrate on facts we've gathered and what LE has told us (not much). Take into account what we've been told. Did it come from LE, or did it come from a blogger or a TV talking head who gets a lot of stuff wrong? Use Emma Peel's LE statements list on the first page of this thread.

This isn't a theory, but I thought it was interesting--from way back when Geraldo interviewed Crystal & Marie:

GERALDO RIVERA : And he knew you were pregnant when he kicked you?

CRYSTALSHEFFIELD : Yes he did. He knew.

GERALDO RIVERA : And was he abusive, basically, throughout your relationship?

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD : The whole time. I mean his mother knew, his granny knew.
His granny even told me once, um, I don’t know why you’re with him.

GERALDO RIVERA : Why did you stay with him?

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD : Because I was scared to leave.

Back after my beauty sleep. I do know JO supposedly had a pre-arranged ride back to Tenn. with the woman in the blue Cadillac (was it?) I suppose we'll have to wait and see. I can understand "seeing family" is a reason. He had a Brother/Nephew/Cousin in Daytona also. (party town)

The argument over a gun? Why on earth would there be an argument over a gun in the first place?

I'm in a holding pattern waiting for LE's move on the info they have. I think we're all circling around the same subjects with different levels of culpability.

Misty didn't want to babysit that night. She wanted to go out. What if, after GGS left, she gave Haleigh and Jr. something to make them sleep? What if Tommy came by at 10:00, like he said, and Misty wasn't there, the kids were drugged and didn't hear him knocking? I wonder if LE checked Jr. for drugs? If Haleigh OD'd, maybe it was because Misty gave both children something so she could leave and gave Haleigh too much or Haleigh had a bad reaction to it?

The only problem with that theory is no one has come forward to say Misty was with them that night or they saw her somewhere. Unless those people are Timmy and Chelsea and that is what they have been hiding.

So many theories. No writer from CSI or Criminal Minds could come up with the twists and turns that have been a part of this case.

theory
Maybe Hank Sr's car accident plays into this mess? The family is vindictive. Maybe they suspected who had crashed into Hank. Maybe they wanted to borrow a gun from Ron's house and go after the driver of the car? That would give T and J reason to show up at Ron's in search of a weapon. Possibly things went wrong and Haleigh was injured.

Ah Peli
We know you don't need beauty sleep--your picture always says it all. :floorlaugh:

And Aksleuth--nice Klaatu BTW

FACT..RC is a druggy, liar, you name it.....

Bad parent's love their children......

CS stated she did not believe RC had anything to do with her missing/death.

Until LE says RC was not at work.... include this in the FACT sheet...he was at work.

LE has been riding the Croslin's since day one.....

Woodland is not an ordinary facility...according to whoever posted this fact...it is a hardening place.

Washing machine running....

911 call 3:27

JO planned on leaving that day already....

What a perfect way to end to a vacation....get high with friends, family and throw caution to the wind...I'm leaving in the morning have fun.... a night to remember...

I am sure no one expected the evening to get out of hand....

I have thought since DAY ONE HC was sexually assaulted gone wrong....

These suspects in FEAR of RC....bologna...they are in FEAR of what they did and the consequences......

If JO had left the day before HC would still be alive.

This isn't a theory, but I thought it was interesting--from way back when Geraldo interviewed Crystal & Marie:

GERALDO RIVERA : And he knew you were pregnant when he kicked you?

CRYSTALSHEFFIELD : Yes he did. He knew.

GERALDO RIVERA : And was he abusive, basically, throughout your relationship?

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD : The whole time. I mean his mother knew, his granny knew.
His granny even told me once, um, I don’t know why you’re with him.

GERALDO RIVERA : Why did you stay with him?

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD : Because I was scared to leave.
Kinda reminds ya of the movie Farrah Fawcett was in-The Burning Bed! And as I remember that was based on a true story!:waitasec:
I often wonder how ggmSykes and TN sleep!

Yep, I think he was there for drugs. I am shocked that he was a member of the Crips. That is one scary gang. They're scary because there isn't a member with an I.Q. in it over 90. The Bloods and the Crips were the stupidest gangs ever started. I have had the dishoner of being around them in prison for years. They make no sense and can't be reasoned with because they have zero logic....just work on emotion and nothing else. Emotional cripples, plus stupid, mixed with guns and drugs are not the type of people anyone wants to be around.

Whisperer, I don't know that he was a member. I do know he had a number of friends from MySpace using CRIP language (graffiti) on his myspace. A member or not he seemed to proclaim the lifestyle. I too wonder what depth of involvement he had. We saw alot of bluster with JO pointing guns.

Ah Peli
We know you don't need beauty sleep--your picture always says it all. :floorlaugh:

And Aksleuth--nice Klaatu BTW

Not Klaatu, it's Gort :beamup:

Love the comment about Peli's beauty sleep and picture. :floorlaugh: Thanks for the much needed laugh. This case is hard work. :banghead:

Not Klaatu, it's Gort :beamup:

Love the comment about Peli's beauty sleep and picture. :floorlaugh: Thanks for the much needed laugh. This case is hard work. :banghead:

Oh yeah :banghead: Klaatu was Mr Carpenter right? TY

FACT..RC is a druggy, liar, you name it.....

Until LE says RC was not at work.... include this in the FACT sheet...he was at work.

chesterp,
Thanks for the additions. I already had his werk posted, "werked the nightshift at PDM Bridge Feb 9-10 (last time he werked)". :D I also included his often repeated alibi, and that's a fact. :wink: Did Ronald do any work in the past year for his Aunt Katrina, or was that prior to getting the job with PDM?

Do you have inside information on the running washing machine? We were looking for confirmation on that the other day? Do you know who was the source for that?

IIRC GGS also has been arrested and has a past.

I keep seeing Haleigh with her hands burnt and bandaged but her fingernails are painted.
I feel IMO that all along Haleigh was abused by both RC/MC and maybe even TN/GGS
at times. Or they just watched and denied.
Could the abuse got out of hand that fatal night???

Whatever happened .......they all know and kept their mouths shut for years!!!!
Til Haleigh was murdered...........

chesterp,
Thanks for the additions. I already had his werk posted, "werked the nightshift at PDM Bridge Feb 9-10 (last time he werked)". :D I also included his often repeated alibi, and that's a fact. :wink: Did Ronald do any work in the past year for his Aunt Katrina, or was the prior to getting the job with PDM?

Do you have inside information on the running washing machine? We were looking for confirmation on that the other day? Do you know who was the source for that?

I have looked and looked and then looked some more for the information about the washing machine running. I will tell you what I found out.

I, like many of you, have followed Haleigh's case since Day 1,2,3...whatever....and I remember early reports of hearing the washing machine running, never thought twice about it back then because early reports from Misty claimed she "washed the blankets". Back then I believed her....or wanted to believe her and never connected the washing machine comment to any foul play. Over the course of the past year i have came back to the washing machine running comment and as Misty's stories changed....I got to questioning the comment.

I remember various news agencies reported on a running washing machine, when I say news agencies I mean Jax, Sentinel...PDN...etc...but sometime over the past year all of those articles have been removed( unless someone else can find one) I have searched high and low. Now, the only places still reporting that the washer was running, are the more blogger type news places, where no source is given for the running washer comment. Art Harris for one.....and here: http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...2&com=2.html?com=2&view_flag_menu=show&cat=47

snip~One implication of Misty washing the blankets on the bed and reusing them once they were cleaned that night is that perhaps there weren't extra blankets in the house. Is the blanket evidence the 'smoking gun' in Haleigh Cummings' disappearance?

Misty Croslin Cummings reported finding a blanket and sheets scattered outside the door of the Cummings residence when she discovered Haleigh missing. Did the blanket and sheets scattered outside the trailer after Haleigh disappeared come from the bed in which Haleigh was sleeping? The washing machine was running, according to police... Did someone strip the bed again that night because Haleigh wet the bed? Haleigh did wet the bed often, according to media reports.~ end

I don't know who their source is...have checked into it and the links they give as reference pieces do not contain a story about the washer. FWIW JMO Just trying to help.....I can't make heads or tails of the comment myself, I have seen numerous other news articles removed( don't know why) lot's removed about the questioning of Timmy and Chelsea Croslin in mass after the Haleigh sighting....one minute they were there...the next day they were gone. i never understood where those went either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState