General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is he is no longer in the drug unit....Imagine that..JMO

Can you link to anything about that? Was he moved up to the major crimes unit [if they even have such a thing]?

What are you implying or hinting at with the "Imagine that" comment? tia

Can you link to anything about that? Was he moved up to the major crimes unit [if they even have such a thing]?

What are you implying or hinting at with the "Imagine that" comment? tia

What do you mean by... IF they have such a thing as a major crimes unit?
Captain Dominic Piscitello is listed on PCSO's website as being Major Crimes Chief ...Wouldn't that title indicate PCSO has a major crime unit?

Also, Ron Cummings himself has stated JM was one of the lead detectives handling this case....GGMS has also stated she won't believe anything unless it comes from the sheriff or John....That indicates to me JM was assigned to Haleigh's case..
And IIRC.. JM was also sent out to investigate Ratgate..

And I stated "Imagine that" due to some things I, myself, have looked into over the last 16 months in reference to PCSO, JM, and the "good ol boy" system that is in place down there...IMHO..Putnam County is in desperate need of a Buford Pusser..JMO

IMHO Joe's mom offering condolences to Crystal Sheffield and family, leaving out Ron Cummings, only says to me that there is still bitter hatred toward Ronald which IMHO has been felt since before Haleigh went missing (i.e. stemming from the original gun theft and further fueled by the second attempt of thieving or as Werter says, "borrowing" the rifle for unlawful night hunting, but nonetheless the plan was thwarted by Ron removing that rifle from the mh, thus possibly leading to what happened to little Haleigh) I suspect that Joe blames Ron now more than ever for the heaping mess he is still in. And wouldn't be shocked if he blamed Ron for what HE DID TO HALEIGH (meaning that its not unheard of for someone with a twisted, criminal mentality to place the blame onto the person that, for example, thwarted the prized gun theft. Further meaning that if that person had not thwarted the original plan of theft, then there'd have been no reason to bring harm to someone's child) I wouldn't be surprised at all if Joe's mentality and lay of blame is similar to this. He wouldn't be the first criminal, by far, that took absolutely ZERO AMOUNT of responsibilty for a brutal crime that they had committed. I'd think in a way, it'd be about the only way a human being could continue their day to day living, looking themselves in the mirror, after causing a brutal, senseless loss of a precious, innocent, little girl's life. As a way to cope- blame someone else completely for why they HAD TO DO IT... But as always this is just in my humble opinion..

ETA: I just wanted to add to Em I, in no way am being confrontational or stating anything in an angry way with regards to your post. I am ONLY stating my opposing view of a certain situation. Though, our views and opinions of this case may differ, I know we both have the same, common goal COMPLETE JUSTICE FOR OUR PRECIOUS HALEIGH(and thats justice for anyone&everyone involved, NO MATTER WHO, and for,me personally if it means Ron Cummings is guilty I WANT COMPLETE JUSTICE, and in his own words, "so be it, let 'em fry!" If he's involved, LET HIM FRY. And I will be the first 1 to step up and say "I, Jessigirl was 100% wrong in my opinions and thoughts") But until that long awaited day of justice I believe that the majority of us here(WS) can AGREE COMPLETELY on that we all want JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!

IMO, I would be bitter and furious if someone told the media that my child was a sex offender and pedophile. The media ran with the story without checking one fact. It really does not matter now if it is not true. Because once it is out there, you cannot take it away. Even if it is proven to be false, that is going to following him everywhere he goes.

I think a lot of people (and I will admit, myself included) have questioned the Cummings family connections with LE. Early in the case RC seemed to throw around JM's name quite a bit. Also, GGMS referring to him simply as "John" didn't help with the speculation out and about.

However, it's clear that LE has arrested Mr. Cummings on numerous occasions for various criminal acts. My questions now lie within the judicial process. With some very serious past charges, I'd like to know why he has never been prosecuted and punished for his crimes. I am aware of the plea bargain process and leniency shown to informants, but come on now, what's going on with this guy? Just how many times does someone get to walk?

O/T: Four more posts before we get off this page (sorry Kimster).

So nice to see the Wheels of Justice slowly turning in this case. Some call it a bus, hmmm lovin it.

Here are my new insights into this case...

HaLeigh’s attendance record could reveal probable cause. HaLeigh was at the age where she could speak for herself and explain her absences from school if she was asked by her teacher and this could be the key to understanding who decided to pull HaLeigh out of school on Monday and why. HaLeigh knew her father better than anyone and she was too young to use discernment when talking to her teacher about her dad & home life, so it placed Ron at a disadvantage. HaLeigh had to attend school so an unexpected event such as having your child stolen while she was sleeping that evening would solve his problem rather well. Maybe all the main players in this case assisted Ron and acted as a unit. IDK. It’s possible Ron did something to HaLeigh during Misty’s absence and sending HaLeigh to school caused him to “freak out” because he wasn’t there to control what HaLeigh said. I think Ron drove HaLeigh to school Monday to warn her to keep quiet and since Misty said she was in the car with Ron when he drove HaLeigh to school, she was aware of his plan and participated in it willingly. HaLeigh wet the bed while Misty was gone so perhaps Ron wanted to hide fresh marks on HaLeigh’s body. Often men retaliate by having a secret affair immediately after their partner does. Ron had the opportunity to instill both fear and drugs in HaLeigh while she was riding in his car on Monday, and maybe Ron picked up HaLeigh from school to give her drugs to weaken her ability to fight back.
Snipped…. He was charged with drug possession in 2002 and 2004, both times after drugs were found with him in cars. Charges were never prosecuted, according to court records
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ed_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_1

Perhaps Ron’s family knew he planned to murder his daughter. AS gives me the impression they tried to reason with him but he wouldn’t listen. Ron’s actions on Monday are predatory & strongly suggest he is the prime suspect in his daughter’s disappearance. Ron was circling HaLeigh like a hawk on Monday. Ron drove HaLeigh to school rather than allow her on the school bus and he stayed out of sight while Misty walked HaLeigh into school. I think Ron started digging a hole during the day while he says he was working for his Aunt and after he placed HaLeigh at home, he stopped there before he showed up at work. Did Ron tell those closest to him & HaLeigh he needed to remove HaLeigh to stop her from talking to the authorities about him and they all jumped on board? AS and TN said Ron went somewhere to talk to HaLeigh on Christmas Day. Ron has no remorse for killing his daughter and the fact she was his daughter didn’t count. HaLeigh was helpless against this man.

One would expect to find HaLeigh’s fingerprints in her father’s car and Ron’s fingerprints at 202 Greene Lane so that is a huge advantage for Ron because it permits him to camouflage foul play. Ron said his daughter was looking forward to seeing him when he returned from work & I think this “agreement” Ron had to meet up with his daughter later that day makes Ron the main suspect.

The person who grabbed HaLeigh off her mattress faced the wall HaLeigh’s mattress was against when they entered the master bedroom to avoid being identified by the persons in Ronald’s bed. If Misty woke up and found Ron in the bedroom next to HaLeigh, he could have said “I was taking her to the bathroom” to cover-up any wrong doing.

I noticed in the video Bring HaLeigh Back Home, Ron has two tattoos above his elbows I didn't know he had. Look at HaLeigh at the 1:04 mm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPfuhDG-OM

Here are my new insights into this case...

HaLeigh’s attendance record could reveal probable cause. HaLeigh was at the age where she could speak for herself and explain her absences from school if she was asked by her teacher and this could be the key to understanding who decided to pull HaLeigh out of school on Monday and why. HaLeigh knew her father better than anyone and she was too young to use discernment when talking to her teacher about her dad & home life, so it placed Ron at a disadvantage. HaLeigh had to attend school so an unexpected event such as having your child stolen while she was sleeping that evening would solve his problem rather well. Maybe all the main players in this case assisted Ron and acted as a unit. IDK. It’s possible Ron did something to HaLeigh during Misty’s absence and sending HaLeigh to school caused him to “freak out” because he wasn’t there to control what HaLeigh said. I think Ron drove HaLeigh to school Monday to warn her to keep quiet and since Misty said she was in the car with Ron when he drove HaLeigh to school, she was aware of his plan and participated in it willingly. HaLeigh wet the bed while Misty was gone so perhaps Ron wanted to hide fresh marks on HaLeigh’s body. Often men retaliate by having a secret affair immediately after their partner does. Ron had the opportunity to instill both fear and drugs in HaLeigh while she was riding in his car on Monday, and maybe Ron picked up HaLeigh from school to give her drugs to weaken her ability to fight back.
Snipped…. He was charged with drug possession in 2002 and 2004, both times after drugs were found with him in cars. Charges were never prosecuted, according to court records
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ed_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_1

Perhaps Ron’s family knew he planned to murder his daughter. AS gives me the impression they tried to reason with him but he wouldn’t listen. Ron’s actions on Monday are predatory & strongly suggest he is the prime suspect in his daughter’s disappearance. Ron was circling HaLeigh like a hawk on Monday. Ron drove HaLeigh to school rather than allow her on the school bus and he stayed out of sight while Misty walked HaLeigh into school. I think Ron started digging a hole during the day while he says he was working for his Aunt and after he placed HaLeigh at home, he stopped there before he showed up at work. Did Ron tell those closest to him & HaLeigh he needed to remove HaLeigh to stop her from talking to the authorities about him and they all jumped on board? AS and TN said Ron went somewhere to talk to HaLeigh on Christmas Day. Ron has no remorse for killing his daughter and the fact she was his daughter didn’t count. HaLeigh was helpless against this man.

One would expect to find HaLeigh’s fingerprints in her father’s car and Ron’s fingerprints at 202 Greene Lane so that is a huge advantage for Ron because it permits him to camouflage foul play. Ron said his daughter was looking forward to seeing him when he returned from work & I think this “agreement” Ron had to meet up with his daughter later that day makes Ron the main suspect.

The person who grabbed HaLeigh off her mattress faced the wall HaLeigh’s mattress was against when they entered the master bedroom to avoid being identified by the persons in Ronald’s bed. If Misty woke up and found Ron in the bedroom next to HaLeigh, he could have said “I was taking her to the bathroom” to cover-up any wrong doing.

I noticed in the video Bring HaLeigh Back Home, Ron has two tattoos above his elbows I didn't know he had. Look at HaLeigh at the 1:04 mm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPfuhDG-OM
wow. IDK about this one. I've always felt that Haleigh's attendance record might play into a motive, but it's hard for me to take it to the next level. I think more on the lines of a planned kidnapping, {to buy some time & sympathy}, & then things spiraled out of control. Also, I don't think Misty or GGS or TN would've gone along with a murder. not even after the fact. One reason that the school records have intrigued me, is that we heard about them via Crystal. To bring them up at all, she must've thought they were significant, & since she knows Ronald better than most people, I'm gonna trust her instincts there. Another reason that I think the records might be important, is that after all of this time, we know how Ron feels about being judged & held accountable. He doesn't like outsiders up in his business. so...this most definantly would've been cause for concern. He might've even run the risk of losing custody-which wouldn't bode well, with that perfect image.

Captain Dominic Piscitello is listed on PCSO's website as being Major Crimes Chief ...Wouldn't that title indicate PCSO has a major crime unit?

Also, Ron Cummings himself has stated JM was one of the lead detectives handling this case....GGMS has also stated she won't believe anything unless it comes from the sheriff or John....That indicates to me JM was assigned to Haleigh's case..

And I stated "Imagine that" due to some things I, myself, have looked into over the last 16 months in reference to PCSO, JM, and the "good ol boy" system that is in place down there...IMHO..Putnam County is in desperate need of a Buford Pusser..JMO

Regarding the "major case unit" I didn't know if I was using the correct title. I read that there was a drug unit, a sex crimes unit, and a street crimes unit, also an investigative unit. Sorry.

My question about the "imagine that" would be worded better this way, I hope. Was the detective removed from the drug unit? [As in did his superiors remove him from that position for a reason like misconduct.]

Thanks, Em. Anyone who has looked into this case and the police force in Putnam understand why this case has not been solved. I appreciate Em bringing it up so often. I wish the higher ups could understand the problems down there. It's the Good ole boys club, one hand washes the other, wink, wink.

This goes on a lot in small towns and it is unbelievable that it still occurs.

If it is that bad, I think you should write your U.S. Congressperson [Senators and Representatives] and ask them to request a Justice Department investigation. My gosh, this is an innocent little girl. Don't let them get away with murder or a cover up!

wow. IDK about this one. I've always felt that Haleigh's attendance record might play into a motive, but it's hard for me to take it to the next level. I think more on the lines of a planned kidnapping, {to buy some time & sympathy}, & then things spiraled out of control. Also, I don't think Misty or GGS or TN would've gone along with a murder. not even after the fact. One reason that the school records have intrigued me, is that we heard about them via Crystal. To bring them up at all, she must've thought they were significant, & since she knows Ronald better than most people, I'm gonna trust her instincts there. Another reason that I think the records might be important, is that after all of this time, we know how Ron feels about being judged & held accountable. He doesn't like outsiders up in his business. so...this most definantly would've been cause for concern. He might've even run the risk of losing custody-which wouldn't bode well, with that perfect image.
I have many questions about HaLeigh's day at school on Monday February 9th. We saw the attendance sheet where she had been marked A then erased and marked P but we have never heard a word from anyone at the school about her activities that day which seems strange to me. Not a teacher or principal or classmate has ever been heard to say they had seen her that day and she was happy or sad or what clothes she was wearing or anything. I am sure that LE has talked to the staff at the school about that day and still we have a mystery as to what she was wearing when she went missing or what outfit she had to have from GGS' house that morning, if she was at school that day I'm sure her teacher or a classmate or someone would have remembered what she was wearing when asked after HaLeigh was missing the next day. The whole school day has never sounded right to me, from the events of the morning rush around and walk to her classroom, to the attendance sheet, to her ride home with her father, everything doesn't fit right and with no one willing to corroborate any part of it makes me unsure HaLeigh attended school that day.

dodie, who I see spiraling out of control is Ronald Cummings who fits the profile of a psychopath to a T. Your final statement accurately describes how Ronald was feeling the day his daughter disappeared.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
<snipped> (more at link)

Psychopathy (pronounced /sa&#618;&#712;k&#594;p&#601;&#952;i/[1][2]) is a personality disorder characterized by an abnormal lack of empathy combined with strongly amoral conduct, masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal. Neither psychopathy, nor the similar concept of sociopathy, are nowadays defined in international diagnostic manuals, which instead describe a category of antisocial/dissocial personality disorder. However, researcher Robert Hare, whose Hare Psychopathy Checklist is widely used, describes psychopaths as "intraspecies predators"[3] as does R.I. Simon.[4][verification needed] Elsewhere Hare and others write that psychopaths "use charisma, manipulation, intimidation, sexual intercourse and violence"[5][6][7][verification needed] to control others and to satisfy their own needs. Hare states that: "Lacking in conscience and empathy, they take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without guilt or remorse".[8] He previously stated that: "What is missing, in other words, are the very qualities that allow a human being to live in social harmony"[9]
According to Hare, many psychopaths are superficially charming, and can be excellent mimics of normal human emotion;[10] some psychopaths can blend in, undetected, in a variety of surroundings, including corporate environments.[11] According to some[who?], there is neither a cure nor any effective treatment for psychopathy; there are no medications that can instil empathy, while psychopaths who undergo traditional talk therapy only become more adept at manipulating others.[12] However, other researchers suggest that psychopaths may benefit as much as others from psychological treatment, at least in terms of effect on behavior.[13] According to Hare, the consensus among researchers in this area is that psychopathy stems from a specific neurological disorder which is biological in origin and present from birth[10] although this was not what was reported by a 2008 review which instead indicated multiple causes and variation between individuals.[14] It has been estimated by some that less than one percent of the general population are psychopaths[15].

I have many questions about HaLeigh's day at school on Monday February 9th. We saw the attendance sheet where she had been marked A then erased and marked P but we have never heard a word from anyone at the school about her activities that day which seems strange to me. Not a teacher or principal or classmate has ever been heard to say they had seen her that day and she was happy or sad or what clothes she was wearing or anything. I am sure that LE has talked to the staff at the school about that day and still we have a mystery as to what she was wearing when she went missing or what outfit she had to have from GGS' house that morning, if she was at school that day I'm sure her teacher or a classmate or someone would have remembered what she was wearing when asked after HaLeigh was missing the next day. The whole school day has never sounded right to me, from the events of the morning rush around and walk to her classroom, to the attendance sheet, to her ride home with her father, everything doesn't fit right and with no one willing to corroborate any part of it makes me unsure HaLeigh attended school that day.
well, I guess thinking she was at school, is a pretty safe assumption, because if she weren't, surely Ronald would've been arrested. also, there was at least one witness who stated that he saw Misty pick Haleigh up at the busstop. That's the last non kin, (except that ever elusive AC man), to see a live Haleigh. Personally, if I was that AC man, or worked at that school, or PDM, or was a neighbor, or whatever, I'd be talking. After watching LE flit from here to there, & solve nothing, but some piddling, drug busts, you couldn't pay me to keep my mouth shut. I'd tell the truth to what I had witnessed, & let the chips fall where they may. I get the feeling that someone has strong- armed these witnesses into not talking. I wonder how PO'd LE is at the busstop witness. It's more than a little telling, that no one else has come forward. If it weren't for him, we'd think that Ronald leisurely took Haleigh to school, & lovingly picked her up, while Misty stayed home with a perpetually sleeping Jr. but because of that witness, we have a little more insight. Ron was driving recklessly, almost running over some bystanders, & Misty looking worn out, smacked Jr. (reportedly). Now, I wonder what PDM employees would have to say. surely nothing about Misty, (who they probably didn't even know), but what about Ron's actual shift? How did he get to work? Did anybody not witness him on the phone? Why was he fired? Why was extra security put into place? Why did they switch time clocks? just a few of my burning questions. If Ron is telling the truth, why in the heck aren't these people supporting him? I'd love for the neighbors to open up. Besides the female scream, & Misty crying on the phone, what did the neighbors see? I can understand the teachers not talking about Haleigh, but surely they could share some things about Ronald & Misty. It's not like they have reputations, left to protect. They're jailed on drug trafficking charges, & looking at very long sentences.

The more believeable person (imo) who said Misty picked Haleigh up from the bus stop is actually this man's (Santos) wife. It's in an audio that I'll try to find. She is adamant that Misty picked Haleigh up that day.

If it is that bad, I think you should write your U.S. Congressperson [Senators and Representatives] and ask them to request a Justice Department investigation. My gosh, this is an innocent little girl. Don't let them get away with murder or a cover up!

That's been done, many times, before and after Haleigh. I didn't realize how bad it was there until I started googlin'........and that's my opine from reading many sites, not just Haleigh ones.

JMO, but I think this case was messed up in the very beginning when LE allowed use of the "front" door for anyone to access (messing up prints of anyone that may have last used it) and didn't take the "back" door for processing either until 3 weeks into the investigation. That alone would have told a very big story.

I would also like to know if LE ever asked where RC went "to talk to Haleigh" on Christmas Day.

That's been done, many times, before and after Haleigh. I didn't realize how bad it was there until I started googlin'........and that's my opine from reading many sites, not just Haleigh ones.

This would make an e-mail or letter to your legislator [or the US Justice Dept or all of them] a reasonable suggestion.

What search words did you use? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member