General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, in that audio papa just posted misty was trying to call rcl. That is how I remember the story when this case first broke. It was misty that was trying to call rc and HE was not answering. How the heck did it get reversed?....eh....I think I know...nevermind.

One more thing. rc told cobra that LE wanted to know what took him so long getting home from work.

That tells me he was done before 3:00am.

You know I definitely hope that Ron's co-workers and PDM management have told LE a lot more than has been reported, since nothing has been reported...................:banghead: We are still do not know when Ron actually showed up for work and what time he officially clocked out at work. We also do not know if he left the work site or had the chance to leave the work site unnoticed during the so-called hours that he worked. This has been so frustrating to me. I think that if we knew at least this information we could do much better nailing down a believable timeline on this case. Another little tidbit that we still don't really know: Was Misty there that night, was she there and left the MH for a while?, are we suppose to try and put her story about Joe taking Haleigh because of a gun into the timeline? Another tidbit: Who took the FN van? This case is totally ridiculous! I don't feel that LE accomplished very much keeping this close to the vest. Here we are at the 17th month since Haleigh disappeared. How's it working for you? LE? I think that if the public had more information that reliable tips would have come in to help solve this case way before now!!!!!!!!:furious:

I should imagine there's only one way to leave PDM unnoticed, and that is via the river.

In one of the videos posted by CP (Thanks CP!), Hank stated that he heard Ron snuck out of work that night. I wonder where he got that information from? Who told him that?

Even Misty response to that was strange to me. When Hank told her that he heard Ron snuck out from work, she said, "well why didn't he answer the phone." It seems to me that whether Ron snuck out or not, Misty was unaware of that. But I would still like to know where Hank got that information from. Tommy?:waitasec:

Could it be possible that the story that Misty is telling happened somewhere else and not at the mh? I keep thinking about what Misty said about calling Ron over and over again with no answer and then she opens up the door and he's right there. I know that I am one who believes that Misty did not have access to a mobile phone...so if that's the case....what if Misty was calling Ron over and over again from a landline? and instead of answering the call, Ron recognized the number, and knew exactly where Misty was and just showed up? Just thinking out loud.

I have to believe that whatever happened to Haleigh happened before Ron went to work and subsequent activity happened while he established his alibi at PDM. whether he did any work there is negligible, but I am confident that there was no way he could drive his vehicle off property without someone noticing. The only other option i have, then, is that IF he left property during his (variable scale) work hours, he did so by foot, or by river.

I think Ron could have left PDM on foot (hole in fence?) and went with someone in a vehicle.
He could have left his phone at PDM so it would ping from there and that is why he did not answer Misty's calls.

JMO

Our beloved GER traveled RCs route from PDM to 202 Green, and stopped at the same Kangaroo as he did that evening. Per Ger,

"I started at 3:01 Am at the PDM on Comfort road. Stopping at the convenience store. Following posted speed limits. 16.6 miles later, at 3:30 AM I arrived at 202 Green Lane"

Why would RC have to sneak out of PDM? I'm beginning to think he got off at his regular time, which would have been at midnight. That gives him 3 hours unaccounted for that night. You have LE asking him why it took so long to get home after work. They aren't going to be asking RC about a 30 minute drive. He had to have gotten off of work a lot earlier than 3:00 a.m.

Did he arrive home and Misty was out? Was he so furious he decided to teach Misty a lesson and he did something with/to Haleigh and then blame her? It sure would take care of a lot of his problems. He could blame Misty for Haleigh's disappearance and she would be forever indebted to him; it would get the school off his butt; it would put parenting classes on hold and he could hurt Crystal for not paying the child support she owed him.

I think RC's calls to Misty that night were to check on Misty, not the children. I think he couldn't have cared less what happened to his children as long as Crystal didn't have them.

I think he did care about the WBG weekend, & I think he dumped her clothes on NayNay's lawn, because he was enraged. (while of course conveniently forgetting, what he had done to cause her to leave). If he hadn't cared, he would've just taken her clothes to her mom's, or had her pick them up. I think that weekend was a huge deal & plays into Haleigh's disappearance, & I'm guessing that LE feels the same way, since WBG is sitting it out in jail, right now. Actually, I keep coming back to that 'OD at the party' letter. I know LE deemed it irrelevant, but you never know.

I can't let go of the letter either. Publically LE played it down but pumping out L Pond sure wasn't a figment of our imaginations. The OD at a party is, in my mind, one of the most plausible possibilities. There are things that point to Misty not being at the mobile home that night, i.e. her blanket in the van, the whole washing Haleigh's blanket story, the scratches on the van, a sworn affidavit to that effect (don't know if Ron can be believed about the bed being made up) teamed up with Misty taking herself to LE on her own accord during the search of L Pond. Something is up with it IMO. A party somewhere, Tommy and Joe possibly present and instead of using Nay Nay's car, the van was used...I still believe this is a possibility and part of the reason the ones in jail came up with the Joe story. CYA at his expense. For some reason I can imagine a 17 year old wild child coming down from a 3 day binder not having the patience to deal with a feisty 5 year old who was old enough to tattle.

I can't let go of the letter either. Publically LE played it down but pumping out L Pond sure wasn't a figment of our imaginations. The OD at a party is, in my mind, one of the most plausible possibilities. There are things that point to Misty not being at the mobile home that night, i.e. her blanket in the van, the whole washing Haleigh's blanket story, the scratches on the van, a sworn affidavit to that effect (don't know if Ron can be believed about the bed being made up) teamed up with Misty taking herself to LE on her own accord during the search of L Pond. Something is up with it IMO. A party somewhere, Tommy and Joe possibly present and instead of using Nay Nay's car, the van was used...I still believe this is a possibility and part of the reason the ones in jail came up with the Joe story. CYA at his expense. For some reason I can imagine a 17 year old wild child coming down from a 3 day binder not having the patience to deal with a feisty 5 year old who was old enough to tattle.

But if its a party with 3 people, why not just go to Tommys or Rons, Lindsay and Ron were allegedly gone, they really didn't have to sneak out to party.

This was my pet theory for a long time but it moved down a bit on the list because it does not explain Ron's statements, behaviors, and what appears to be cover-up and intent to derail the investigation. Are you thinking RC was present at the party, possibly? From what I've heard RC did not like NayNay or WBG and if the letter has merit one or both were at said party.

The scenario is very plausible on many levels, but I feel we need to fit RC's weird behavior into it. If he was not involved in any way, I doubt he would have acted as he did, said some of the things he said, and last but not least...let Misty slide on this. The only thing I could come up with is RC arrived at the party after work, a fight ensued, and Haleigh got in the way. But that doesn't give any of them much time to do what needed to be done before LE could be called.

The party mentioned in the letter was at a mans house out by "L" pond who it is reported WBG lived with. There were a couple others mentioned in the letter besides Misty, WBG & Nay Nay. One being the supposed man who signed an affidavit stating the original fact about the party and Haleigh OD'ing. Maybe Tommy & Joe were also there? Ron, we don't really know his work hours to say if he was possibly there or not.

ETA, the supposed man who signed an affidavit was in and out at PCSO today. FYI Thanks Ger!

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=761912&IMG=44656

It looks like LE's plan is to have everybody gone, except Misty. So, I guess she's still the key. I wonder if she's the key because she can rat out who killed Haleigh, because she herself needs to confess, or because her tangled lies, derailed the investigation. I do find it telling that Ron lied just as much, but he was never considered a key. LE should've told him to shut his lieing mouth, & let Misty speak-because there's no way she could've kept up that string of lies, without his help. I feel like if LE doesn't suspect Misty as the killer, they'll offer her a youthful offender deal, to cough up the information. If they do suspect her, they're probably gonna start coming down hard on her. But, if Ron is responsible, LE knows it, & I'm gonna be furious at them for putting so much emphasis on her...they could've gone after Ron, just as easily. He's not that tough. & if Tommy's responsible? well, I can see LE going after Misty, up to a point, but why not just go after him? This thought process, has me thinking that LE has changed their initial theory. If I was a betting person, my money would be riding on Tommy, because that dude, has really opened up a can of worms. But we don't know what the others are saying...Misty could be talking just as crazy, but Ron's probably just saying he was at work. When I see a case like this, I immediately think of either bad tempers, molestation, or revenge. I don't think an accident, or a stranger abduction, is even in the realm of possibility anymore. too many wild stories. so which is it? temper? molestation? revenge? Surely, nobody hated this child enough, to want her dead.

If ron keeps saying he was at werk, there still is a problem because ron told cobra LE wanted to know what took him so long getting home from work.

We also have another coincidence. That is the fact that rc picked up Haleigh at the bus stop. He and his mother confirm he did. I don't know how Teresa can confirm all the things she did unless she was present. Coincidently now rc picks up Haleigh that day (he never does) and was most likely late for work. Regardless, he tells Cobra on audio tape that HE picked her up and Haleigh sat on his lap and drove the car home. Could this be an alibi of why Haleigh's hair, DNA or whatever is on Ron's work clothes. LE took both Mistys and ron's clothes including their underwear, according to Chelsea.

Shoemaker says rc work begins at 5:00pm. Others say his work starts at 4:00....that he works 10 hr days (4:00 to 3:00am) 30 min lunch and x2 fifteen min. breaks. I don't know what his hours were and it is being kept secret. Why?

I suspect ron was late for work and misty wasn't there when he left. He probably locked the doors and left the children/child inside till he could get somebody to get there. I don't know what condition he left them/her in when he left but he wants us to think they were being well-taken care of.

Now, I am suspicious of the story about Haleigh sitting on his lap. Was that a cover for any hair, etc on his work clothes. Is he the one who disposed of her? I never thought he could do that prior to going over this piece of info with "Haleigh sat on my lap". That was too much information now that I think about it.

......Back to the drawing board for me.... AGAIN!

If ron keeps saying he was at werk, there still is a problem because ron told cobra LE wanted to know what took him so long getting home from work.

We also have another coincidence. That is the fact that rc picked up Haleigh at the bus stop. He and his mother confirm he did. I don't know how Teresa can confirm all the things she did unless she was present. Coincidently now rc picks up Haleigh that day (he never does) and was most likely late for work. Regardless, he tells Cobra on audio tape that HE picked her up and Haleigh sat on his lap and drove the car home. Could this be an alibi of why Haleigh's hair, DNA or whatever is on Ron's work clothes. LE took both Mistys and ron's clothes including their underwear, according to Chelsea.

Shoemaker says rc work begins at 5:00pm. Others say his work starts at 4:00....that he works 10 hr days (4:00 to 3:00am) 30 min lunch and x2 fifteen min. breaks. I don't know what his hours were and it is being kept secret. Why?

I suspect ron was late for work and misty wasn't there when he left. He probably locked the doors and left the children/child inside till he could get somebody to get there. I don't know what condition he left them/her in when he left but he wants us to think they were being well-taken care of.

Now, I am suspicious of the story about Haleigh sitting on his lap. Was that a cover for any hair, etc on his work clothes. Is he the one who disposed of her? I never thought he could do that prior to going over this piece of info with "Haleigh sat on my lap". That was too much information now that I think about it.

......Back to the drawing board for me.... AGAIN!
I never bought the story of Haleigh riding in his lap. Ron would've been too impatient for that. But, why did he lie? You brought up a very good point about Haleigh's hair, etc...that would explain why he changed the story of who picked her up.

I never bought the story of Haleigh riding in his lap. Ron would've been too impatient for that. But, why did he lie? You brought up a very good point about Haleigh's hair, etc...that would explain why he changed the story of who picked her up.

Dodie, you and Whisp brought up very good points...AGAIN. Now that you mention it, why would Ron lie about picking up Haleigh? If it was to explain away any DNA, hair, etc, I would assume Ron had to lie because he claims that was the last time he saw her-after school.
Think about this: If Ron told us that he did not pick up Haleigh from the bus stop, that would mean that the last time he saw Haleigh was that morning, before school, according to their story. Assuming Ron had on street clothes that morning and changed into his work clothes sometime that afternoon, I believe that Ron needed an "out" as to why Haleigh's hair, etc was on his WORK clothes. The only thing Ron could come up with was he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, right before leaving for work and Haleigh had been placed on his lap to drive home. I think the story is bogus and he went a little overboard with the lie. He needed to establish a reason for Haleigh's hair, etc being on his work clothes. If Ron picked up Haleigh from the bus stop right before he left for work...one would assume that he had on his work clothes. If Haleigh had been on his lap prior to leaving for work....one would assume that Haleigh left something behind on his work clothes. In the beginning I focused so much on the fact that he said he picked up Haleigh but Misty and witnesses said that Misty picked her up. Now, I think the timing of the event (right before work) and the fact he stated Haleigh was on his lap, is most important. IMO, Ron thought this lie would explain the obvious....Haleigh's hair, etc, being found on his work clothes. Afterall, Ron claims when he got home from work his daughter was gone.
That leads me to believe that Ron saw Haleigh AFTER he said he did, and the reason for the lie, was because the last time he actually saw Haleigh, she was being carried away.

JMO of course

Dodie, you and Whisp brought up very good points...AGAIN. Now that you mention it, why would Ron lie about picking up Haleigh? If it was to explain away any DNA, hair, etc, I would assume Ron had to lie because he claims that was the last time he saw her-after school.
Think about this: If Ron told us that he did not pick up Haleigh from the bus stop, that would mean that the last time he saw Haleigh was that morning, before school, according to their story. Assuming Ron had on street clothes that morning and changed into his work clothes sometime that afternoon, I believe that Ron needed an "out" as to why Haleigh's hair, etc was on his WORK clothes. The only thing Ron could come up with was he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, right before leaving for work and Haleigh had been placed on his lap to drive home. I think the story is bogus and he went a little overboard with the lie. He needed to establish a reason for Haleigh's hair, etc being on his work clothes. If Ron picked up Haleigh from the bus stop right before he left for work...one would assume that he had on his work clothes. If Haleigh had been on his lap prior to leaving for work....one would assume that Haleigh left something behind on his work clothes. In the beginning I focused so much on the fact that he said he picked up Haleigh but Misty and witnesses said that Misty picked her up. Now, I think the timing of the event (right before work) and the fact he stated Haleigh was on his lap, is most important. IMO, Ron thought this lie would explain the obvious....Haleigh's hair, etc, being found on his work clothes. Afterall, Ron claims when he got home from work his daughter was gone.
That leads me to believe that Ron saw Haleigh AFTER he said he did, and the reason for the lie, was because the last time he actually saw Haleigh, she was being carried away.

JMO of course

Okay Dodie, I like your theory, however, I think RC had more then one set of work clothes. I mean, if you're living in the same house, especially in that small proximately, don't you think DNA could be co-mingled. I don't know.

I DO, however, remember when Barry Scheck was explaining the DNA I wanted to die.

I have very long hair. It's on everything. EVERYTHING! Even clean laundry. It just gets that way. There would have to be more than a hair on his jumper to make a case.

Blood. Vomit. Saliva. Anything else. Hairs......eh, not so much. Us long hairs shed like dogs.

Okay Dodie, I like your theory, however, I think RC had more then one set of work clothes. I mean, if you're living in the same house, especially in that small proximately, don't you think DNA could be co-mingled. I don't know.

I DO, however, remember when Barry Scheck was explaining the DNA I wanted to die.

4Jacy, I agree with you. I just don't think Ron was smart enough to realize Haleigh's DNA, hair etc, could be explained away, simply by them living together in that mh. Ron felt the need to make up some ridiculous story as to how Haleigh's DNA, hair, etc could have been on his work clothes that particular day. All part of his alibi, IMO.

JMO of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member