General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If ron suspected JO all along, he certainly didn't sound like it when he went to jail and was talking to him momma. He suggested he would know who took her if she pops up in another state in six months (suggesting Crystal); I don't recall him discussing JO as a suspect with his momma.

On a different note: This is the second time we have heard a "Black Bag" mentioned. Last time we heard it, WBG was carrying it; now we have JO carrying it.

If ron suspected JO all along, he certainly didn't sound like it when he went to jail and was talking to him momma. He suggested he would know who took her if she pops up in another state in six months (suggesting Crystal); I don't recall him discussing JO as a suspect with his momma.

On a different note: This is the second time we have heard a "Black Bag" mentioned. Last time we heard it, WBG was carrying it; now we have JO carrying it.

Having had a fight with Joe and Joe (supposedly) vowing to get even, I can't imagine that Ronald didn't hop in his vehicle and make a beeline for Joe that morning when he first discovered Haleigh missing. And as much as Misty loves to tattle and run her mouth (unless it's to LE), I can't imagine her not spilling it to Ron immediately so he could chase Joe down.

Now we have a black bag and the information came from Flo? I wish they would leave that woman alone. She is only repeating what two liars wanted her to hear. None of it has panned out.

I fear Haleigh was put in a black bag and put in a vehicle. Which vehicle will have to be determined. JP says it was Nay's Lincoln. Misty says it was a van (she could tell by the sound of the door?).

Is misty protecting Nay and WBG by suggesting JO thus protecting herself. Haleigh died on misty's watch that makes her responsible either way. By putting JO as an assailant, she appears less guilty. By saying a knife was used to scare her, it takes some guilt away (in her mind).

I think she was under the covers, yep, her and jr. She went under the covers when the person was removing the deceased body of precious Haleigh because she couldn't watch. Haleigh was wrapped in a blanket and then put in a bag and taken away. Both misty and tommy are lying. In my mind we have three suspects who could have helped misty...Wbg, tommy, JO. Three cars are suspect; the blue van, red truck or the lincoln.

Tommy may have called JO to bring his van back right away and JO obliged and came upon this scene and tommy wanted him to help dispose. JO did and was furious the whole time suggesting he kill him and his kids if he ever told anyone he helped. He dropped tommy off and went back to Chelsea's.

tommy would not have been able to help out with a vehicle before 11:00pm because Lindsy had the car (was it the red truck?).

One other thought..misty would not have stayed in the house for any kind of time if she discovered Haleigh dead. misty would have ran right out of there. Possibility exists that Haleigh was taken out alive. She could have been wrapped in a blanket and alive. Misty or someone grabbed that blanket off the window and used it to stifle a live Haleigh or wrap a deceased Haleigh. IF it was anyone other than misty that harmed Haleigh, why didn't she call LE ASAP?

yeah, I keep going back to the OD at the party story, & the Misty hitting Haleigh with a board story. Those are 2 things, that we've heard from somebody, besides the main pack of liars, so I wonder...but Tommy's & Misty's current stories are so much worse...why not just tell the truth? Is there some detail that's so incriminating & horrible, that these 2 would rather people believe that they stood by & did absolutely nothing, but watch Haleigh go? Their story makes no sense. at all. & why is Misty back on the 'Joe did it' story? is she running out of lies, so she's recycling old ones? IDK, but there is the possibility that when Tommy got back on the 'Joe did it' story, she follwed suit, in order to protect him. But would she protect Tommy? Would Tommy protect Misty? at the cost of losing everything? I don't think those 2 love each other that much. God, I hope not, because that would be one sick, twisted love.

I think the FACT that Ron is being held on 900k bail, shows hes being investigated quite thoroughly. The LE have always suspected Ron, I have no doubt about that. If they didn't he wouldn't be in jail. The cops palyed the Cummings like a fiddle, let them feel like they were not suspects, etc, the LE has so much footage of Ron on Miss nancy to use if there is ever a trial, its actually really great they went the way they did, imo.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24658375/detail.html

...Lt. Johnny Greenwood, of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday. "We don't know if the break in Haleigh's disappearance will come from behind bars or from the public."

"Everyone is considered a person of interest in Haleigh's disappearance except Crystal Sheffield and Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's parents," he added.

...Lt. Johnny Greenwood, of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday. "We don't know if the break in Haleigh's disappearance will come from behind bars or from the public."

"Everyone is considered a person of interest in Haleigh's disappearance except Crystal Sheffield and Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's parents," he added.

There won't be any justice for Haleigh...for whatever reason Ron is well protected in Putnam. :banghead:

I'm hopeful that Ron is not considered a person of interest because he has moved up to the suspect list.

Obviously, Misty's still sticking with the Haleigh for gun story. IMO, that has to be the worst concocted story I have ever heard. No one is going to risk the death penalty because the gun he wanted to steal was not there.

IMO, I felt Misty should get sentenced as a YO. But if Misty is still trying to sell that story, her "bridge" should be an adult sentence of 25 years.

actually, that's the most offensive thing I've ever heard come out of Greenwood's mouth. So, technically, I'm considered a person of interest in Haleigh's disappearance, but Ronald isn't? whatever. If PDM offers him that kind of rock solid security, why not at least clear everybody else who was working that night? Wow. but at least it's been said. Ronald isn't a person of interest. make of it, what you can.

actually, that's the most offensive thing I've ever heard come out of Greenwood's mouth. So, technically, I'm considered a person of interest in Haleigh's disappearance, but Ronald isn't? whatever. If PDM offers him that kind of rock solid security, why not at least clear everybody else who was working that night? Wow. but at least it's been said. Ronald isn't a person of interest. make of it, what you can.

As long as Ron feels like the cops have his back, thats all that matters. jmo

Overstreet was arrested last week on theft and drug charges, but he has never been called a suspect or a person of interest in the Haleigh Cummings case.

"Investigators are still working this case diligently, and we believe we will find out what happened to Haleigh, but it's going to take time," Lt. Johnny Greenwood, of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday. "We don't know if the break in Haleigh's disappearance will come from behind bars or from the public."

===============================

So is Greenwood saying Ronald is a suspect or is he saying Ronald is not involved?
Thank God I'm not Haleigh's mother because IF Greenwood lumped Ronald Cummings in with my name as not being a person of interest I would raise the biggest stink Putnam County has ever seen...

I pray Crystal is not of the mind set Ronald Cummings is innocent... JMHO

As long as Ron feels like the cops have his back, thats all that matters. jmo

IMHO.. Since nothing has ever been revealed they do have his DAMN back..Looks like they are covering their rears too...... And what matters to me is, thats a disgrace to Haleigh's worth and her memory...JMO

Garbage

Overstreet was arrested last week on theft and drug charges, but he has never been called a suspect or a person of interest in the Haleigh Cummings case.

"Investigators are still working this case diligently, and we believe we will find out what happened to Haleigh, but it's going to take time," Lt. Johnny Greenwood, of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday. "We don't know if the break in Haleigh's disappearance will come from behind bars or from the public."

===============================

So is Greenwood saying Ronald is a suspect or is he saying Ronald is not involved?
Thank God I'm not Haleigh's mother because IF Greenwood lumped Ronald Cummings in with my name as not being a person of interest I would raise the biggest stink Putnam County has ever seen...

I pray Crystal is not of the mind set Ronald Cummings is innocent... JMHO
well, after reading her newest comments about Misty, I do believe that in her mind, Ronald is innocent.

This statement really, really gives me a disgusting, sick feeling.

Well Teresa should be really beaming with pride right now with her boy publicly cleared by LE. :sick:

Well Teresa should be really beaming with pride right now with her boy publicly cleared by LE. :sick:

Hey Lone, I really don't think Teresa would be proud of Ron being cleared. If Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, then my money is on Teresa. Didn't LE say we would be surprised as to who one of the "persons of interest" is? Someone on the Cummings side of the family knows all too well what happened to Haleigh and if not Ron, then his mother.

Teresa has been on my suspect list from the beginning.

JMO of course

Hey Lone, I really don't think Teresa would be proud of Ron being cleared. If Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, then my money is on Teresa. Didn't LE say we would be surprised as to who one of the "persons of interest" is? Someone on the Cummings side of the family knows all too well what happened to Haleigh and if not Ron, then his mother.

JMO of course
Nobody would surprise me. I've considered every possible scenario, involving every person imaginable. even Lindsey. & I was thinking Steve Brown, made that statement, when he 'solved the case'. But I think he's ex FBI, so he fits in the category of LE, sort of. That man has lost almost all credibility, IMO.

JMO of course

Thank you for reminding me about Teresa. I've also put Teresa in the starring role in some of my theories. I guess I was just slammed by the press release and had a memory loss. I'm back now, thanks to you. Teresa being the one who is involved with Haleigh's demise would explain Ron's actions and the set up of the Croslins. LE is wrong about one thing if we are correct in our suspicions, ie., we would not be "surprised" if she were one of the persons of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12