General theory thread and motives rehashed #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder:

Anyone who wants to post as an insider can do so without revealing who they are to our other members. However, they MUST be verified by Tricia or myself via WSVerify@xmission.com.

Please follow this link for instructions: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Professional Posters & Verified Locals / Insiders *MAIN PAGE* (The instructions are toward the bottom of the list)

If a poster is not verified, the factual posts will need a link to back them up, if asked. If anyone has any questions, please contact wsverify@xmission.com

Misty, Tommy, Jo and Chelsy have all basically stated in one way or another Haleigh is deceased....Under those circumstances seem to be IF LE believed any of them were the ones responsible for Haleigh's demise LE would have charged someone by now.. IMO there is enough circumstantial evidence to prove someone in that group of people may be responsible for Haleigh's demise since they have ALL basically claimed she is deceased. Tommy even claiming he saw her and she was lifeless...
As I see it, charge them all with her murder and lets see where the chips fall...
Ironic, the Cummings Clan aren't even calling for justice for Haleigh...Wonder WHY?
I know IF it were my daughter, grandchild or great grandchild and there was this group of people saying she is deceased and they even saw her after the fact, I would be on LE's doorstep everyday demanding they bring charges against these people....Immediately if not sooner...
Wonder WHY the Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan still want everyone to believe she is alive and will be coming home someday? JMHO

"As with any lie, the primary motive of a cover-up is fear. In a situation of prolonged discomfort we humans naturally, almost inevitably, tend to regress".

"People OF The Lie" ~ M. Scott Peck.

Misty, Tommy, Jo and Chelsy have all basically stated in one way or another Haleigh is deceased....Under those circumstances seem to be IF LE believed any of them were the ones responsible for Haleigh's demise LE would have charged someone by now.. IMO there is enough circumstantial evidence to prove someone in that group of people may be responsible for Haleigh's demise since they have ALL basically claimed she is deceased. Tommy even claiming he saw her and she was lifeless...
As I see it, charge them all with her murder and lets see where the chips fall...
Ironic, the Cummings Clan aren't even calling for justice for Haleigh...Wonder WHY?
I know IF it were my daughter, grandchild or great grandchild and there was this group of people saying she is deceased and they even saw her after the fact, I would be on LE's doorstep everyday demanding they bring charges against these people....Immediately if not sooner...
Wonder WHY the Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan still want everyone to believe she is alive and will be coming home someday? JMHO

"As with any lie, the primary motive of a cover-up is fear. In a situation of prolonged discomfort we humans naturally, almost inevitably, tend to regress".

Well, maybe the Sykes/Neves clans excuse for the past few months is they are still in mourning over KB. Its normal for that family after a loss to seclude themselves for months at a times after a major loss.

If that Geraldo video of TN freaking out when RC got asked the hard questions, I can only imagine what those poor cops have to deal with.

Ron could also be raising hell from prison getting airtime with Nancy to get attention about Haleigh.....but nothing.

Well, maybe the Sykes/Neves clans excuse for the past few months is they are still in mourning over KB. Its normal for that family after a loss to seclude themselves for months at a times after a major loss.

If that Geraldo video of TN freaking out when RC got asked the hard questions, I can only imagine what those poor cops have to deal with.

Ron could also be raising hell from prison getting airtime with Nancy to get attention about Haleigh.....but nothing.

The dock search and all those ill-sorted stories came out way before KB passed... IIRC... Katrina Belcher died in March of this year so what was their excuse before then? JMHO

The dock search and all those ill-sorted stories came out way before KB passed... IIRC... Katrina Belcher died in March of this year so what was their excuse before then? JMHO

Maybe reeling from shock that Ronald was jailed for drugs when he was so well known for his clean living while he had the kids?

Well, thank heavens our legal system doesn't work that way. You don't just "round up the usual suspects" and charge them all without proof. Geez, in this case you have as many people saying she's alive as saying she's dead. How can you prosecute someone without a provable case. People don't seem to understand you need evidence to prosecute someone in court. Where's the evidence? Are you going to put a bunch of known liars, none of whom can pass a polygraph on the stand and expect anyone to believe them? Which story are you going with? Thankfully we have a system of justice that requires probable cause before you arrest someone for an alleged crime.

Well, thank heavens our legal system doesn't work that way. You don't just "round up the usual suspects" and charge them all without proof. Geez, in this case you have as many people saying she's alive as saying she's dead. How can you prosecute someone without a provable case. People don't seem to understand you need evidence to prosecute someone in court. Where's the evidence? Are you going to put a bunch of known liars, none of whom can pass a polygraph on the stand and expect anyone to believe them? Which story are you going with? Thankfully we have a system of justice that requires probable cause before you arrest someone for an alleged crime.

BBM..IMO...In this instance I'm going with what the Croslins have stated in reference to Haleigh being deceased..
Personally, I think the odds of Haleigh being alive and ever returning home are slim and none and slim just left....
IMO The Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan are fuly aware of this fact.... JMHO..

Lots of children missing. Perps are getting better at disposal. They are also better at getting criminal defense attorneys. Please take note, almost every case when a child is involved and no body, a Defense Attorney stops the case cold and no arrests are made. Heck you can't evn question them. There's a child missing and LE is not allowed to question the likely perp because they have an attorney, FGS!!. LE lost lots of time in this case due to ron and misty lawyering up. Misty was treated with kid gloves because she was a minor. She used this to her advantage. I bet rc was right there telling her to go home, she didn't have to sit there, if she didn't want to.

To further complicate matters, he marries the suspect and stows himself and her away from LE. Now LE has to extend an "Invitation" to the couple, who, BTW, declined the offer to come in and talk to LE. What kind of system is this? I say a corrupted one due to the very large cover defense attorneys are privileged.

Our justice system is getting way too complicated and being weighted down by too many rights and too many laws used as loopholes.

I'm not thanking heavens about our legal system. They all should have been rounded up and made to talk. These defense lawyers are not helping the children. They are protecting the perps who killed them. There comes a point where we have to draw a line. When a child is missing, time is of the essence. Defense Attorneys do not care. Look at Baez...he knew Caylee was dead and never told anyone. This is not a good legal system. Our children are missing or worse and the perp and his/her lawyer will not help locate a missing child? When children are involved and in peril, this carp shouldn't fly.:banghead:

Hi everyone. I haven't posted here in quite a while. It just breaks my heart to come here and find nothing new. Looks like to me that these folks have learned that if they just sit quitely, and no one talks, all of the responsible parties will get away with murder. Sad to say, but I feel that this case will never be solved. Very sad...

I'm not thanking heavens about our legal system. They all should have been rounded up and made to talk. These defense lawyers are not helping the children. They are protecting the perps who killed them. There comes a point where we have to draw a line. When a child is missing, time is of the essence. Defense Attorneys do not care. Look at Baez...he knew Caylee was dead and never told anyone. This is not a good legal system. Our children are missing or worse and the perp and his/her lawyer will not help locate a missing child? When children are involved and in peril, this carp shouldn't fly.:banghead:

Whisperer for president!!!

BBM..IMO...In this instance I'm going with what the Croslins have stated in reference to Haleigh being deceased..
Personally, I think the odds of Haleigh being alive and ever returning home are slim and none and slim just left....
IMO The Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan are fuly aware of this fact.... JMHO..
You're right. If somebody told me they saw my child or grandchild dead, I'd be camped out at the police station, or in jail myself. I know there were some problems between TN & LE early on, and of course Ron & Misty declined the offer to interview more, but LE had a lot of access to Misty early on. They should have gotten plenty of information. And as many LDTs as she took, OMG, what more do they need? I don't know what was edited out, but from what I heard from the LVA, the questions were mostly a waste of time. Misty did show deception on the question about Ron's involvement. She said he wasn't, but the interviewer detected deception. hmmm. That speaks for itself, I believe. Actually, I'm surprised that part wasn't redacted, because it's one of the few concrete things that has been released, that points to Ron. But at some point, the interviewer told Misty he believed her and she was being truthful, but there were things she was leaving out. So, was she being truthful about being asleep? That's how I took it, and then the deception seemed to start about what woke her up, etc... Also, I remember CS's mother, I think, saying LE didn't want the family communicating. So, it seems that they didn't want any interference AT ALL. If it wasn't a part of their planned investigation, they were either told to not communicate or run out of town. Personally, I think they should have let the investigation run its natural course and let all the chips fall where they may. JMO.

Maybe reeling from shock that Ronald was jailed for drugs when he was so well known for his clean living while he had the kids?

IMO..That doesn't work either.. Haleigh was reported as being abducted on February 10, 2009 and Ronald Cummings wasn't arrested for the drugs until January 2010...
Right out of the gate TN stated she wanted other people to look for Haleigh, to see her, but she and her family never bothered to look for her....And I fully realize TN made a call to MN about six months later, but IMHO TN claiming she wanted MN and TM to help find Haleigh was nothing but a ruse, a subterfuge..Her intent was to set up Tommy and Misty because she knew the time was right.. She knew due to the riff between her son and the Croslins, Tommy could no longer be counted on to keep the secret....
IMO it's as plain as the nose on her and her son's face their intentions were from the beginning to set up the Croslins to take the fall for what Ron C did to Haleigh.... JMHO..

IMO..That doesn't work either.. Haleigh was reported as being abducted on February 10, 2009 and Ronald Cummings wasn't arrested for the drugs until January 2010...
Right out of the gate TN stated she wanted other people to look for Haleigh, to see her, but she and her family never bothered to look for her....And I fully realize TN made a call to MN about six months later, but IMHO TN claiming she wanted MN and TM to help find Haleigh was nothing but a ruse, a subterfuge..Her intent was to set up Tommy and Misty because she knew the time was right.. She knew due to the riff between her son and the Croslins, Tommy could no longer be counted on to keep the secret....
IMO it's as plain as the nose on her and her son's face their intentions were from the beginning to set up the Croslins to take the fall for what Ron C did to Haleigh.... JMHO..

If Ron did call Tommy and told him to go to the trailer to look for Misty, then yes I think Ron was setting up Tommy. I just cant figure out how Tommy got involved. They say they didn't become friendly until after the rat incident and fight, that also led TN calling TM. I think that day is the day Misty told Tommy something like Ron killed Haleigh, and then after that Ron basically got him mega hooked on drugs and made it worth his while to shut up,because also he prob was threatened Misty would also go down. Its something twisted like that, imo.

BBM

I've been reading about this case from day 1. The ONLY people who think Haleigh is alive at this point are her family, and MAYBE a handful of others - and I don't think they really believe it. There's no way it's 50/50. No way.

If Ron did call Tommy and told him to go to the trailer to look for Misty, then yes I think Ron was setting up Tommy. I just cant figure out how Tommy got involved. They say they didn't become friendly until after the rat incident and fight, that also led TN calling TM. I think that day is the day Misty told Tommy something like Ron killed Haleigh, and then after that Ron basically got him mega hooked on drugs and made it worth his while to shut up,because also he prob was threatened Misty would also go down. Its something twisted like that, imo.
I have a hard time picturing Ron getting Tommy hooked on drugs. Tommy was a big boy and could have said no. When he got busted at the bus stop, he tried to blame the drugs on his dad, not Ron. Also, Misty claimed that she and Tommy smoked dope the day Haleigh was taken and Tommy himself later claimed that he was so high on xanax that night, that he passed in and out of consciousness. On one of his jail tapes, he told LC that he didn't have any pills that day, and that's why he didn't go to work. I didn't grasp the correlation, and wonder what he was really doing that day. In the LVA test, Misty accused Tommy of being a crackhead. Anyway, Tommy and drugs have a long standing relationship that has nothing to do with Ron, IMO. It's kind of like TN baming Misty for dragging Ron's butt into this. I didn't buy that either. MOO.

I have a hard time picturing Ron getting Tommy hooked on drugs. Tommy was a big boy and could have said no. When he got busted at the bus stop, he tried to blame the drugs on his dad, not Ron. Also, Misty claimed that she and Tommy smoked dope the day Haleigh was taken and Tommy himself later claimed that he was so high on xanax that night, that he passed in and out of consciousness. On one of his jail tapes, he told LC that he didn't have any pills that day, and that's why he didn't go to work. I didn't grasp the correlation, and wonder what he was really doing that day. In the LVA test, Misty accused Tommy of being a crackhead. Anyway, Tommy and drugs have a long standing relationship that has nothing to do with Ron, IMO. It's kind of like TN baming Misty for dragging Ron's butt into this. I didn't buy that either. MOO.

What I am saying is at this time Ron was getting donations and I am sure had more than enough to keep Tommy the addict happy. IF Misty told Tommy something, hes screwed because he has no proof.

If I had the resources, I would still search the river. I would go up to the North part point where the that railroad crossing goes over the river and connects to the other side. I don't remember the name of the road it parallels but my money is she is still in the river, and a small clump of hair is still caught up on some of the roots in the cypress trees. Caylee left one hair behind, I think Haleigh left some too.

I would love to know if Hank and Lisa Croslins' residence at the time of Haleigh's death has ever been searched by LE at all. I think the least that LE can do is take cadaver dogs over to that house and search the dang thing. I have a serious doubt if it has ever been searched. :banghead:

I would love to know if Hank and Lisa Croslins' residence at the time of Haleigh's death has ever been searched by LE at all. I think the least that LE can do is take cadaver dogs over to that house and search the dang thing. I have a serious doubt if it has ever been searched. :banghead:

Lone, I volunteer to pick the paint off the wall of that home!!!! & pay rent to do so for forensics if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart