General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron stopped talking to the cops, he said how many times can I say I was at work? Anyone trying to be objective here would say, hmmmm cops cant be that thrilled with him if they grilled him to the point he cut off interviews.

He also said the LE told him to "basically prepare for a funeral" one of the very times the LE came out and said NO thats not what we said to him. Now if they didn't say that, why would Ron say that, and thats just how he talks is not good enough.

jmo

BBM Donjeta, Do you think little Haleigh would have wanted them to get divorced after they got married just for her. That's a "crock."

I imagine very little has gone the way Haleigh would have wanted. Sad, really.

Crystal is a sap for the down-trodden. Once rc went to jail, it tugged on her heart strings with a big dose of rc crying the blues to her. It is a ploy to keep jr. Everything in this act revolves around this. Jr is the heart and soul of rc. Heck, she even named him after rc. The first thing she should have done was change the poor child's name, FGS!

If she is visiting rc with JR, this is ominous...for now he can say he is trying to be a father the best way he can. The contact w/rc could be Crystal's downfall (again) if rc manages to get out of this sentence prior to JR turning 18. I bet rc is calling her daily if he can. This is so sad. rc and casey have a lot in common. They are both liars and know how to twist a tail and manage to always have lawyers on their sides willing to bail them out of any pickle. I imagine Marie is not to thrilled about this.

I predicted this the moment rc was sentenced...just knowing the way Crystal is. She is too soft hearted for her own good. She is so very co-dependent. What happened to her boyfriend, Chad? Is he still in the picture?

Ron stopped talking to the cops, he said how many times can I say I was at work? Anyone trying to be objective here would say, hmmmm cops cant be that thrilled with him if they grilled him to the point he cut off interviews.

He also said the LE told him to "basically prepare for a funeral" one of the very times the LE came out and said NO thats not what we said to him. Now if they didn't say that, why would Ron say that, and thats just how he talks is not good enough.

jmo

"I was at work" was his answer to everything. He even said he was at work with Misty was talking to LE.

Now that he's been incarcerated for some time, he's "tortured"? Why wasn't he "tortured" when he was sitting in the undercover car with his cohorts? Or when he got the tattoo of Haleigh? I didn't see any "torture" then. He more or less blew the cameraman off and told them not to bother him when he had to be reminded that he should take advantage of the camera and ask for the return of his daughter. Then there's the famous act of falling to his knees and declaring "she was the best child I ever "had" (past tense). IMO, the only reason he dropped to his knees is because he realized what he had JUST SAID.

Tortured? If he is it's because he's sober (not by choice) and he's now faced with what happened to Haleigh. Someone needs to tell the truth about what happened to her so Crystal can get on with life. She was a victim too.

Also in that same video ... ron says ... I would give my life for my childs life back . Also his phone rings ... he doesen't look at it or answere it .

Ronald Cummings' Emotional Plea - 2/10 or 2/11 2009 - YouTube

I do believe RC may be tortured about something but I've always thought that he believed Haleigh is deceased. In his first interviews he said several things that sounded like she was gone for good. "I came home and found out I didn't have a child." "She was the best child I ever had." The marriage supposedly was because "that's what Haleigh would have wanted" If she had come back she might have been sorry to have missed it, not to get to be the flowergirl.

Why did he marry Misty anyway? If he didn't know what happened, wasn't he the least bit worried about letting Misty have access to his other child?[/QUOTE]

BBM: Nope, I don't think Jr. entered Ronald's thoughts very often.

I

I think Teresa and Annette are like Cindy Anthony. They will cover up, distort, and lie for Ron.

Except the difference is Cindy turned Casey into the law, and Teresa and Annette would never do that to Ronald. The only reason the cops were called in this case is because Haleigh had a mother to report her missing and also Ron had neglected her schooling so much if she missed anymore, he was in trouble. She was a liability to Ronald and probably a point of contention between Ron and Misty. I lean sometimes for this to have been premeditated.

jmo

Except the difference is Cindy turned Casey into the law, and Teresa and Annette would never do that to Ronald. The only reason the cops were called in this case is because Haleigh had a mother to report her missing and also Ron had neglected her schooling so much if she missed anymore, he was in trouble. She was a liability to Ronald and probably a point of contention between Ron and Misty. I lean sometimes for this to have been premeditated.

jmo

Good point Chablis. I can't see any of Ron's relatives "turning him into the law." I suspect Ron wasn't the only one in the family familiar with prescription drug abuse.

IMO..Ron C should have thought about how much he would miss Jr. before he decided to go out and buy and sell drugs..My understanding is Katrina Belcher is the one who watched him most of the time even after Ron C wasn't working and didn't have anything to do but take care of Jr...
Sad to know that Crystal S is once again united with this bunch and buying in to all the Cummings/Neves/Sykes lies.....JMHO..

Is this really true Em? Do you have a link? Wow! Actually, I can see her doing it. Wonder how Marie feels about this, and Chad, how does he feel?

Is this really true Em? Do you have a link? Wow! Actually, I can see her doing it. Wonder how Marie feels about this, and Chad, how does he feel?

I could care less about the backstage drama of these people. I am focused on the people who actually had Haleigh that night and were not hours away. Crystal will probably be presented to the jury in the DP phase for Ronald to show the damage he did to her on so many levels, starting with stealing the kids under a guise of visit to him cashing and blowing child support money for Haleigh when she was missing. He better hope he put that all in a trust.

jmo

These two videos cover Misty accounting of who was there that evening and I thought that it would be interesting to review these two videos again.

Raw video of Misty's hypnosis:
http://www.wftv.com/video/20601690/index.html

Misty throws Tommy under the bus on this one. This account also covers the red truck Tommy owned. Beginning at around the 8:02 mark, she shows deception when she talks about her suspicion that Tommy is involved with what happened to Haleigh. ( I think this is interesting)
Raw video of poly showing computer screen:
http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

These two videos cover Misty accounting of who was there that evening and I thought that it would be interesting to review these two videos again.

Raw video of Misty's hypnosis:
http://www.wftv.com/video/20601690/index.html

Misty throws Tommy under the bus on this one. This account also covers the red truck Tommy owned. Beginning at around the 8:02 mark, she shows deception when she talks about her suspicion that Tommy is involved with what happened to Haleigh. ( I think this is interesting)
Raw video of poly showing computer screen:
http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

ETA: The video of the poly is also where Misty states that Tommy never had any kind of drug problem before Haleigh disappeared. Then later on in the video she states that Tommy knew everything about where to go around there because he would sneak off and smoke crack, that he was a crackhead. She is either lying up front or lying at the end or just throwing ole Tommy under the bus.

It would be good to see polygraphs, rather than TJ Ward's machine. I don't believe it is reliable, look at Joanna Hayes as an example

Since the other thread was closed, I'd like to bring part of that discussion over here which may where it belongs anyhow.

Specifically, whether it's possible that Ron showed up "late" to pick up HaLeigh and then took off after Misty, and that the MH could be the one Misty's parents lived in. This actually makes more sense than the Ron story especially putting her on his lap. Who would do that especially around a bunch of kids? Didn't Ron supposedly have a car? Shouldn't HaLeigh have been in her car seat in the BACK seat?

Another question? Was there any info about HaLeigh's car seat?

Since the other thread was closed, I'd like to bring part of that discussion over here which may where it belongs anyhow.

Specifically, whether it's possible that Ron showed up "late" to pick up HaLeigh and then took off after Misty, and that the MH could be the one Misty's parents lived in. This actually makes more sense than the Ron story especially putting her on his lap. Who would do that especially around a bunch of kids? Didn't Ron supposedly have a car? Shouldn't HaLeigh have been in her car seat in the BACK seat?

Another question? Was there any info about HaLeigh's car seat?

I don't remember ever hearing anything about HaLeigh's car seat . I wonder if she even had one . I think safety for the kids wasen't their main concern .

So you believe Misty was telling the truth even though the tests showed she was lying.

bbm, which "tests"? And what "tests" showed she was lying? No I don't believe she told the truth, and I didn't post that. ? Not sure what you mean. The "tests" showed nothing however imo. One "test" was hypnosis and they said later iirc that she was not hypnotized so there were no results afaik. The other "test" imo was a BOGUS machine that shows nothing whatsoever. JMO So one invalid/inaccurate "test". JMO

jmo

Don't be so fast there thinking better of CA. CA didn't report Caylee missing till she was forced into it. If that car hadn't been towed, I doubt we would have heard anything.

The car was in the parents name. Cindy didn't want LE to think SHE, herself, was responsible for the smell in the car. AND, imo, this was the only reason she called. In fact, it was the last call she made. She waited till their was an alibi mentioned by casey before she mentioned her grandaughter.

If CA wanted to find casey and her grandaughter, she could have picked up the phone and called LE and told them her car was stolen on day one or two. Nope, cindy was covering the entire time....and, imo, would have kept covering for her if the tow yard didn't get custody of that car.

Their styles may differ, but pathologies are the same.

Don't be so fast there thinking better of CA. CA didn't report Caylee missing till she was forced into it. If that car hadn't been towed, I doubt we would have heard anything.

The car was in the parents name. Cindy didn't want LE to think SHE, herself, was responsible for the smell in the car. AND, imo, this was the only reason she called. In fact, it was the last call she made. She waited till their was an alibi mentioned by casey before she mentioned her grandaughter.

If CA wanted to find casey and her grandaughter, she could have picked up the phone and called LE and told them her car was stolen on day one or two. Nope, cindy was covering the entire time....and, imo, would have kept covering for her if the tow yard didn't get custody of that car.

Their styles may differ, but pathologies are the same.

They still could have had the car towed and never reported it at all and thats just a fact. IMO the only reason Haleigh was reported was because she had a mother and school that would miss her, Caylee had none of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73