George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The "mother" DID NOT regain custody.

Thank heavens for some miracles.

Well...you know I was being a wee bit flip. Years ago when I processed medical claims for a couple particular groups I used to see some doozies in the hospital notes. Hardly anything surprises me anymore sadly. I'm sure with the closer contact you've had very little surprises you either.

They need help though...lots of it. And that hammer...if he's not modeling for the new Arm & Hammer baking soda campaign he needs to put it down. He will hurt someone in the heat of the moment.

"You are destroying my family." That's an interesting choice of words. I would think that GA and his family are more closely bonded together now because they are all four planted squarely on the wrong side of the "reality fence" that most everyone else is standing on. This should be a time when they all ban together to "fight the common enemy" that all four of them share, so to speak.
That tells me there is serious trouble brewing in that house between our participants. Perhaps the veil of denial is finally beginning to lift and they are turning on each other? Could SOMEONE in that house POSSIBLY be beginning to see the hippo?

Oh if it is only true! I hope someone is going to break, and tell the TRUTH! They have to be walking on eggshells in that house around each other. Well except for Mother of the Year, she is busy doing her hair and nails and checkin' out MySpace.

Does it make it right though? I know I'm in the minority.... but I can't jump on this bandwagon.

KC is the main source of the family fissures. That family will never begin healing, until and unless they get some closure on Caylee.

This is what I totally do not understand about Cindy and George. They keep throwing that statement out there that we, the media, public, LE are not looking for his granddaughter, when in fact we have looked for his granddaughter. There really is only so much you can do and go on when his daughter holds the key to the mystery. So if anyone is destroying his family he needs to point that finger at Casey. She and only she is the one that has destroyed his family.

Do I feel a little sorry for his family, yes I do. I feel sorry for them because they have a little liar in their house like Casey that they feel they need to protect instead of their granddaughter. I feel sorry for them, and I am sad for them too, but they are the only ones that can change it, not I.

I'll feel sorry for them, when they stop enabling KC.

I just now watched the video. Someone said GA looked as if he's lost weight. I agree. Even his face seems much thinner than it did when this started. That can't be good.

Agreed, but you can't suck blood from a rock. They simply cannot be blamed for her not "fessing up". I'm in no way saying they are perfect, just that they certainly didn't ask for this.

just mho :)

They don't have to harbor her in their house. She is a 22 year old woman, not a child. As long as she is in that house, it will be this way.

Agreed, but you can't suck blood from a rock. They simply cannot be blamed for her not "fessing up". I'm in no way saying they are perfect, just that they certainly didn't ask for this.

Yeah but even Cindy has changed her stories now to protect Casey. Even when she knew the truth in her heart. I can't understand that.

This is what I totally do not understand about Cindy and George. They keep throwing that statement out there that we, the media, public, LE are not looking for his granddaughter, when in fact we have looked for his granddaughter. There really is only so much you can do and go on when his daughter holds the key to the mystery. So if anyone is destroying his family he needs to point that finger at Casey.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I disagree. I think letting her sit in the slammer might, over time, jog her memory. Getting her out and giving her the Net to play with is just more enabling.

I think the Anthonys encourage it. All they have to do is stay inside. 10, 11, 12 o'clock at night they worry about hammering signs?

Yeah but even Cindy has changed her stories now to protect Casey. Even when she knew the truth in her heart. I can't understand that.

But does she know the truth??? Does anyone, except KC, really know the truth???

Thank heavens for some miracles.

Well...you know I was being a wee bit flip. Years ago when I processed medical claims for a couple particular groups I used to see some doozies in the hospital notes. Hardly anything surprises me anymore sadly. I'm sure with the closer contact you've had very little surprises you either.

They need help though...lots of it. And that hammer...if he's not modeling for the new Arm & Hammer baking soda campaign he needs to put it down. He will hurt someone in the heat of the moment.

Yeah, I think it's inevitable that GA will hit someone. He put his father through a plate glass window.

I disagree. I think letting her sit in the slammer might, over time, jog her memory. Getting her out and giving her the Net to play with is just more enabling.

Perhaps they want to hear from her and in their own way, trying to get some info out of her, albeit unsuccessfully.

But does she know the truth??? Does anyone, except KC, really know the truth???

Knows or suspects. If she REALLY though KC was entirely innocent, she wouldn't keep making up/changing her story.

I do agree and am very disappointed she's not behind bars. I am, however, confident of the process. I'm also hopeful the family (as well as all of us) see some closure....and soon. My heart is breaking for Caylee, the Anthony's and all the other forgotten families of missing children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back