George and Cindy Anthonys Body Language and Comments Indicates They Are Feigning

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What about this as a theory as to why they continue to publicly support her prior to the trial: They fear her. Her defense at trial just may be that she last saw Caylee, she was with her Dad on June 16 and HE is responsible for her accidental death. Since then, she has been covering up for her father's crime. That explains his suicidal remorse. She's keeping quiet to protect him. Now mind you, this is a LIE but it could be a possible defense scheme at trial which she would be more likely to present if they dropped their irrational unconditional belief that she is innocent.

She bloody well better make sure it works. Not smart to tick off the man who will be responsibility for putting money in your commissary account long after the rest of the world has forgotten you.

Blaise

So, do any of you guys think that G and C drop the act when they're home? It seems like so much of their denial is based on their obsession with appearance and image to outsiders. But say like, after coming back from the Today Show and they come in, let the dogs out, unpack, turn on the tv, etc, do you think they actually talk about KC being guilty, or do you think it's like some unspoken disgusting thing in the room, like a fart in church, or do you think they're in denial with each other, too and just talk like she's innocent?

Do you think they sit around and strategize, or talk like Casey's innocent, or fight over whose turn it is to wash dishes? I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'd probably pay money to hear what they talk about in private.

This has been going on for years, with Cindy calling the shots, and George snapping to and jumping. I think George learned long ago to look to Cindy for non-verbal cues. In fact, we can see him doing this in videos, and also Cindy giving him her non-verbal cues - whipping her head around to stare at him when he's asked a question and starts to speak, reaching out and squeezing his hand or leg. They know each other very well.

Something that always seemed very strange to me is when Cindy called George on the 15th, and there's KC in the house after all that time, and Lee's there, and there's all this stuff going on, and all Cindy says to George is to ask him when he's going to come home. Period. That's it. She doesn't even tell him what's going on. And I think that's because, to her, she's in charge.

She'll only give info - even to her family - as she sees fit. She *must* remain in control. This is how I think she thought it would go with LE, and boy was she ever infuriated that they didn't follow the party line and do as she expected, do as she was used to from George and Lee.

And it's not just LE either. She's infuriated with all of us too, because we didn't do as she demanded all along, and just accept her stories, and keep our mouths shut.

It's just all so crazy. And so terribly sad for the victim, little Caylee.

The recent Today Show interview of the Anthony's.....

Matt Lauer does a "tease" that the Anthony's are up next
Camera goes to G & C....George is smiling from ear to ear!
Instantly he changes to the pouting, serious look.

Note to Casey,
This is what real grief looks like.
44984923-1.jpg

This picture of George just breaks my heart! I just do not understand how he manages to maintain what he must do to stay with Cindy and carry this grief with him at the same time. Surely this man's mind will break wide open with the loss of Caylee and the truth he carries of Casey's guilt.

Note to Casey,
44984923-1.jpg

that photo breaks my heart every time I see it. because that is exactly what grief looks like.

in this whole mess I feel for most caylee, then george.

Busted!

So this reinforces my firm belief that CA and GA are doing more harm than good by their media appearances even though they are doing a good job of following BCs advice.[/QUOTE]

Your comment confuses me cyberborg......Why would BC be giving them advice to go on these shows and making fools of themselves? Isn't he supposed to be their atty and therefore looking out for their best interests? help.......

They have to know she did it and they probably have known since they got the car and found KC was ok. I have thought all along that they knew but just would not admit it.

The pic of GA above shows his true emotions and feelings.

They have to know she did it and they probably have known since they got the car and found KC was ok. I have thought all along that they knew but just would not admit it.

The pic of GA above shows his true emotions and feelings.

I sure does. There was another pic of GA with his head on the steering wheel of his car right after she was arrested. I have no idea how to find it now. But it spoke volumes too.

This picture of George just breaks my heart! I just do not understand how he manages to maintain what he must do to stay with Cindy and carry this grief with him at the same time. Surely this man's mind will break wide open with the loss of Caylee and the truth he carries of Casey's guilt.

Regardless, he has completely sold caylee out and there is no excuse for his lying to protect caylee's murderer. Get a grip people!

Regardless, he has completely sold caylee out and there is no excuse for his lying to protect caylee's murderer. Get a grip people!
When I said this picture of George breaks my heart - in no way did I mean to excuse him from his behavior since he told his first lie until today. I just think he is made of different "stuff" than Cindy is, and I suspect feels more "innocently" than she does. But forgive him? No.

Note to Casey,
44984923-1.jpg

I was thinking about this earlier while reading. Is anyone aware of any photos or video footage of CA exhibiting similar signs of grief? I truly cannot recall a single pic or video of her crying, sobbing, or both in relations to Caylee.

The closest I recall is the audio of the 911 in July when her voice sounded frantic...

But where are the pictures of her showing heart wrenching grief (especially in light of the number of media appearances she has made since the beginning of this case!)

He looked really together after the last hearing too. CA was huddled against in a praer circle by the elevator wall, and GA just stood there expressionless.

http://www.drlillianglass.com/blog/?p=339
For the most part I like Dr. Lillian Glass' insight, but for crying out loud, she could have re-read what she wrote and/or used spell check. She also heavily mis-quoted some very well known statements like, "why is she already crying?" and "want me to bring the little snothead?". Am I being too nit-picky or does her latest blog post seem rushed and not thought out all that well?

P.S Sorry to be the negative one once again but GA is the one I feel the least sorry for. I think he's worse in the sense that he can garner sympathy even though he's just as much of a liar and cheat as KC and CA. He could stand up for Caylee and stand up for himself and be a man, but he chooses to live this lie and support his psychotic daughter and wife. Before his daughter took the innocent life of his granddaughter, he couldn't take care of himself and he leeched off of cindy's earnings...and blew it all away on gambling and/or scams. Now he's leeching off his murdered granddaughters blood money and that abomination they call a charity. Way to go jojo.

I just have no pity left for any of them...... sorry. I do not fault those that still do, however.

Hard to believe when i see that picture of George, that he's the same guy who said "I'd sell my soul to the devil to keep my daughter out of jail." (from his deposition to the state)

I think we all know that G & C "know". We have all just been waiting for an explanation of their behavior that is palatable. Perhaps their media advisors just haven't come up with one that they think the public will believe. I would venture a guess that the "explanation" will be revealed AFTER KC's trial.

I agree that Cindy and George (especially George) is in the know about what happened to their granddaughter. But, do you really think G & C have a media advisor and would even listen to an advisor? Didn't they have one lawyer already leave their side?
I've watched Cindy so many times deal with the media, like the time she's walking away talking over her shoulder explaining how the Florida heat and old pizza created the smell in the car trunk. And for her to face the media and explain how her daughter might have half truths and mistruths but wouldn't hurt her daughter. I can't imagine there is a paid, professional advisor who would direct her in these appearances. Unless it's a person with absolutely no ethics.
Or, sleuther, you're kidding about an advisor, aren't you, you devil!:angel:

I agree. I've tried to think of what it is that bugs me so much about them. All this time there's been something I haven't been able to put my finger on. Something hinky. And when I watched the Today Show interview is when I finally realized what it is.

There is not one bit of *sincerity* in anything about them. Their words, tone of voice, facial expressions, body language, nothing. Sincerity is just not there.

Then somebody posted part of Greta's interview with Cindy. And I saw that yes, all the way from back then, that's what I haven't been able to put my finger on. Everything is acting out a script. There's just no sincerity. It's weird as he$$.

Aha, another script. Great post, BeanE

O/t but i have never seen Lee shed a tear either. All i have seen from him is anger.I would like to know how he feels?

If I am not mistaken, he teared up and had difficulty continuing his speech at the memorial service, but I personally don't think that counts as I believe his comments were being directed to KC (CMA) as opposed to Caylee, so any tears were for the loss of his sister for companionship.

(In fact, if I DO recall this correctly, when he got teary and hesitated, CA started rubbing his back (or was it arm) with a stupid looking silly grin on her face! THAT didn't sit well with me either....what grandmother musters up the emotion to throw on a cheshire cat smile at the memorial service for their dead 2 year old granddaughter! :furious::furious:

Cindy is making preparations to move on- notice the facelift? - she is ready to be rid of George...

So, you too believe she's had a lift? I was thinking more along a botox treatment. But, she does look different. She's had something done...anyone else have a guess? I am not sure though if figuring out what she's had done is exactly reading body language, is it? Never mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA
Back