George and Cindy Anthonys Body Language and Comments Indicates They Are Feigning

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.drlillianglass.com/blog/?p=339
For the most part I like Dr. Lillian Glass' insight, but for crying out loud, she could have re-read what she wrote and/or used spell check. She also heavily mis-quoted some very well known statements like, "why is she already crying?" and "want me to bring the little snothead?". Am I being too nit-picky or does her latest blog post seem rushed and not thought out all that well?
P.S Sorry to be the negative one once again but GA is the one I feel the least sorry for. I think he's worse in the sense that he can garner sympathy even though he's just as much of a liar and cheat as KC and CA. He could stand up for Caylee and stand up for himself and be a man, but he chooses to live this lie and support his psychotic daughter and wife. Before his daughter took the innocent life of his granddaughter, he couldn't take care of himself and he leeched off of cindy's earnings...and blew it all away on gambling and/or scams. Now he's leeching off his murdered granddaughters blood money and that abomination they call a charity. Way to go jojo.

I just have no pity left for any of them...... sorry. I do not fault those that still do, however.

MY BOLD

I felt the same way upon reading it, but as a former English major, I'll admit to being a bit anal about stuff like that.

Did I miss it or was there really no mention of their fake foundation this time? Or did they mention their Caylee bears?

I find the idea of them having Caylee bears sooooooo offensive
considering their daughter who is charged with murder one has a copy of a cartoon LE pulled from Casey's computer, showing a girl looking at a stuffed bear being hanged. The caption reads: “Why do people kill people who kill people to show people that to kill people is bad?”

The idea of a foundation for missing children is offensive because this child was never missing, she was murdered.

Normally they profess that the only reason they do these interviews is to honor the memory of Caylee by promoting "Caylee's foundation".

At the end of the interview did they flash the website info or not? TIA. click on this link, then check on this article on the left hand column :Caylee Anthony Foundation: What The Anthony’s Don’t Want You To Know
http://www..com/2009/05/c...t-you-to-know/

How do they argue that poor Casay is too picked apart for them to go visit, yet they continue the media tours where they participate in the re airing over and over again of her actions and reactions during court? It makes no sense to me.

Sorry mods if this is too OT - feel free to remove if so.

Took a break from the net a few minutes ago, to stand on my balcony and enjoy the view. Over on the roof of some townhouses was a woodpecker, pecking at the chimney of one. He's making a he## of a racket, and annoying everyone, and can be heard over quite a distance. But the chimney is tin - so of course he isn't getting any bugs, or getting anywhere and is probably giving himself a headache. His flock buddies are all on wooden telephone poles or trees industriously banging away, and ignoring the idiot one. It reminded me of Baez and his Casey defense.

Took a break from the net a few minutes ago, to stand on my balcony and enjoy the view. Over on the roof of some townhouses was a woodpecker, pecking at the chimney of one. He's making a he## of a racket, and annoying everyone, and can be heard over quite a distance. But the chimney is tin - so of course he isn't getting any bugs, or getting anywhere and is probably giving himself a headache. His flock buddies are all on wooden telephone poles or trees industrially banging away, and ignoring the idiot one. It reminded me of Baez and his Casey defense.
I needed that laugh! :woohoo:

Did I miss it or was there really no mention of their fake foundation this time? Or did they mention their Caylee bears?

I find the idea of them having Caylee bears sooooooo offensive
considering their daughter who is charged with murder one has a copy of a cartoon LE pulled from Casey's computer, showing a girl looking at a stuffed bear being hanged. The caption reads: “Why do people kill people who kill people to show people that to kill people is bad?”

The idea of a foundation for missing children is offensive because this child was never missing, she was murdered.

Normally they profess that the only reason they do these interviews is to honor the memory of Caylee by promoting "Caylee's foundation".

At the end of the interview did they flash the website info or not? TIA.

I also find it offensive. To me it's just a ruse for them to appear on multiple talk shows and get free trips. Though I must admit, when it comes to the A's I'm extremely cynical. Having said that, I believe that Casey is the one refusing to see them. I think she's still pizzed about the memorial and her hatred for Cindy has had time to fester while she's in jail with nothing to do. I think she probably found the memorial another way of Cindy exerting control. Of course, this is just my opinion.

I think he has to maintain denial and stay with cindy because it's all he knows. This is such a dysfunctional family. Rivalry between mother and daughter for Lee's affection, for George's affection, probably for male attention in general, and of course for Caylee's affection. Then of course, jealousy on the part of casey towards Caylee for getting anyone's attention because all of that should go to casey.
Reading the posts I find so many very intuitive and knowledgeable people who really have this family figured out. I guess that's what happens when intelligent people immerse themselves in a case. I can't count how many times I thought "Exactly!" when reading a post on this thread.
To hopefully add to those posts, I think George is the most sincere of the whole lot but I also think he fits the pattern of the typical, passive male married to a person with a serious personality disorder. He lets her rule and determine how they act and even feel, possibly because he lacks something, perhpas some inner confidence, I don't know.
But, I feel sorry for him even though I can see he does not believe his own statements.
By the way, I think there have been talks at home, at least in the beginning, about the reality of the situation, with George, perhaps, blowing up and screaming about what he thinks casey has done. But, as time went on and the reality proved too painful to bear, he just sunk back into the family pattern of nutty behavior, denial, performance, etc. Breaking from dysfunction by breaking out of one's role in that dysfunction is very, very difficult and scary, even when one knows that at the end, life will be better once the split is made. But for George, at the end is only the reality of what his daughter did, the fact that he will never have her or his precious ray of sunshine (Caylee) back again, that he and his family will forever more be known as the family of the murderer and that he and his wife's actions in enabling or creating the monster that is casey, have greatly contributed to Caylee's demise in one way or another. I really get why he keeps up the charade.
As for cindy, that's a whole other story, IMO. I think George will be devastated when casey is found guilty, but deep inside he will know the right verdict has come down. I don't think anything is more important to cindy at this point than keeping face. It's all she has. And I don't think she will ever feel, even way deep down, that justice for Caylee is more important than the lie she is living. But, that's JMO based on what I know thus far.

thlove20this20post202020words.jpg

Took a break from the net a few minutes ago, to stand on my balcony and enjoy the view. Over on the roof of some townhouses was a woodpecker, pecking at the chimney of one. He's making a he## of a racket, and annoying everyone, and can be heard over quite a distance. But the chimney is tin - so of course he isn't getting any bugs, or getting anywhere and is probably giving himself a headache. His flock buddies are all on wooden telephone poles or trees industrially banging away, and ignoring the idiot one. It reminded me of Baez and his Casey defense.

laughmouth.gif

So, do any of you guys think that G and C drop the act when they're home? It seems like so much of their denial is based on their obsession with appearance and image to outsiders. But say like, after coming back from the Today Show and they come in, let the dogs out, unpack, turn on the tv, etc, do you think they actually talk about KC being guilty, or do you think it's like some unspoken disgusting thing in the room, like a fart in church, or do you think they're in denial with each other, too and just talk like she's innocent?

Do you think they sit around and strategize, or talk like Casey's innocent, or fight over whose turn it is to wash dishes? I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'd probably pay money to hear what they talk about in private.

This post is worthy of its own thread IMHO. I have asked myself this question since the onset of this case. I tend to believe that they go home and strategize and attempt to corral the lies and weave them into something that could make the nightmare go away. As this thread details, only their words say KC is innocent, nothing else about their behavior has indicated that is their belief.

I think we all know that G & C "know". We have all just been waiting for an explanation of their behavior that is palatable. Perhaps their media advisors just haven't come up with one that they think the public will believe. I would venture a guess that the "explanation" will be revealed AFTER KC's trial.

I completely agree with you, in that all wil be revealed as soon as the trial is over. It all comes down to George. The picture at the memorial said alot (would have loved to have seen Cindy's face in profile as well) and I saw the truck photo. It was like a LIFE picture that made you internalize what the subject was feeling at that very moment.

George's body language and behavior is different when he is ALONE. The comment earlier about his "truthfullness" in the videos for the LE and the GJ (which is/will be damning to Casey's defense) is right on. He was ALONE to deliver his message. When Cindy is with him, like in the Zenaida depo videos, he is a completely different person. I like the glimpses of George when he is by himself, ALONE.

The family's behavior has been interesting. I feel it was decided by a very strong personality in the clan that took matters into her own hands by tampering with evidence that sealed the fates for the rest of the group when they didn't speak up about it. George knew the minute he smelled death and found Casey alive and without the baby that 2 - 1 = trouble. He had many chances to "man up" but it would have incriminated them all and insured that his daughter would get the DP. He is staying the course now to show the world Casey is worth of LWOP. There is no room to memorialize Caylee and speak for her until the trial is over. The two of them know that this is their only mission right now....keep Casey alive. To spend more time talking about Caylee would only seal the fate of their daughter. That is why they go on these junkets and proclaim Casey's innocence, show her cute baby pictures and their love and support for her which just confuses the heck out of us because their body language belies what is coming out of their mouths.

On not championing Caylee from the beginning, the weight of it all has almost done him in once. With Cindy's presence, it keeps him in the dream world that what he is doing is right. He will soon come to terms with it when he chooses to stand ALONE in dear Caylee's rememberance. I only pray when this is all over that George can walk away and find himself again....find his soul....find his love for Caylee again and let Casey go.

What did I miss? I thought GA's GJ testimony is what sunk casey.

That's the thing...we don't know what his testimony was, therefore don't know whether it sunk her or not IMO. I hope it did (or will anyway)...but I do wonder as to how honest he was and as to whether he lied by omission if not directly asked..
Can a person testify to one thing in a GJ hearing and then turn around and say something completely different in public? Can't anything they say be called into question if needed? Is there nothing illegal about that? I know these are stupid questions.. :crazy: but I don't know the answers..and would really like to!..

That's the thing...we don't know what his testimony was, therefore don't know whether it sunk her or not IMO. I hope it did (or will anyway)...but I do wonder as to how honest he was and as to whether he lied by omission if not directly asked..
Can a person testify to one thing in a GJ hearing and then turn around and say something completely different in public? Can't anything they say be called into question if needed? Is there nothing illegal about that? I know these are stupid questions.. :crazy: but I don't know the answers..and would really like to!..

I think that's the reason his GJ testimony was just obtained, because of the differing variety of stories he has told.

in rereading some of the interviews with le this statement that le makes to george just sticks out to me. what could they have meant??

IMO - it means just what it says. George DOES know A LOT but George ain't talking!

i just wonder if they were honestly just giving him a compliment or if they felt, as i do, that he was hiding a lot of stuff he knows. now that i think about it, it is pretty self explanatory. darn it. is this a dumb thread??

I took it as a reference to his former LE career. As in....he knows what decomp smells like, he knows perp behaviors, he knows the statistics, he knows investigation, he understands the LE perspective. I think they may have made this comment to either elude to them knowing that "he knows the routine" as well as "he knows how to handle things" and then "you know what to expect is coming".

I took it as if it were my own dad.
He's an intelligent guy who knows random little facts about odd things. It seems George has a lot to say, if separated from Cindy and given the opportunity.

I took it as a reference to his former LE career. As in....he knows what decomp smells like, he knows perp behaviors, he knows the statistics, he knows investigation, he understands the LE perspective. I think they may have made this comment to either elude to them knowing that "he knows the routine" as well as "he knows how to handle things" and then "you know what to expect is coming".

That's the way I took it also.

I took it to mean that George knows a lot more then he is willing to tell. He knows things that took place at home and exactly what kind of a person Casey is and what she is capable of. Because of his short career in LE he knows that Caylee is dead...smell in the car and Caylee missing...and he knows that his lying daugter did it because he knows to look for certain behaviors. George knows a lot alright but he won't tell because of his wife unless he thinks she won't find out that he is talking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back