George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I woke up and read the headlines and tried to decide who can I not stand more, this Holloway woman or Octomom saying her kids disgust her? Two women who have done wrong, who say stupid things, who are an embarrassment to themselves and everyone and anyone they're around. They sleep around, suck the life out of their victims and then leave their dirty laundry around for all of us to look at. Disgusting women who I don't ever want to hear about again.. Poor George, that's all I can say. I don't care who he slept with. That's between him and Cindy and no one else.

Have you all ever noticed that everytime River or Crystal or whatever her name is ...every time she talks about George..she talks in a voice like she's crying . And she isn't but she uses a voice like she is .. Mostly when she is talking to men .
She uses the voice like she is all broken up but when you look at her face , she isn't . She is a terrible actress .
I don't believe anyone that does that .

River Cruz sounds like a pron name. This woman is shady.

I'll just call her by her stage name.

Vinnie Politan is playing the best interviews of 2011 and RC is on right now. What an absolutely despicable person, IMO. I didn't see this when it first aired....gag. I wouldn't believe her no matter what she was testifying to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member