George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a divorce in the future for theses folks. This mess is not good for anyone.
I find myself wanting to believe Casey, just so ZG can return Caylee someday.
What a horrible mess. I bet she never thought it would get this huge.:behindbar

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

"They threw pebbles, pennies at my house. I have chips in my widows, damaged grass and a dent in my garage door."

Hmm, seems his grass is more important to him than his granddaughter. :rolleyes:
Police can see if there are chips in his windows, pebbles below them, ditto for pennies. His garage door has a pattern - whose to say that Lee didn't hit it when he zooned into the driveway? The police did not arrest the protesters when they saw it happen, oo I think they made it up along with the Casey call that someone "struck" George. The raw video is very clearn that he was never struck. His shirt was grabbed - not the same thing. However video DOES show George shoving two people. If George gets his way AGAIN (more special treatment), I think the protest should move to OCSD ato DEMAND he face charges for assault. I believe there is video of him assaulting 3 separate people.

Irony of all irony...Casey Anthony demanding someone be arrested for putting their hands on someone. Unfriggingbelievable.

You may be right, but then what would happen is little by little, Caylee's name would not be on the news, not on NG, no reporters out front, nobody would be still looking for her and pretty soon, she just will be another missing kid who was never found, and KC gets off with murder.

To be honest with you at this point I think its time that this whole thing stop being on the news, I feel sick for all the other missing children who have received not even a quarter of this much attention. Sadly if Casey wasnt so abnormal and her parents werent continually providing "good news" this would already be a story of the past. I love Caylee but I do believe the publicity for her has been unfair to the hundreds of missing children out there who have good parents that are genuinely worried sick and searching. JMO

Police can see if there are chips in his windows, pebbles below them, ditto for pennies. His garage door has a pattern - whose to say that Lee didn't hit it when he zooned into the driveway? The police did not arrest the protesters when they saw it happen, oo I think they made it up along with the Casey call that someone "struck" George. The raw video is very clearn that he was never struck. His shirt was grabbed - not the same thing. However video DOES show George shoving two people. If George gets his way AGAIN (more special treatment), I think the protest should move to OCSD ato DEMAND he face charges for assault. I believe there is video of him assaulting 3 separate people.
As well as video showing Lee destroying property of a passive protester.

There's a divorce in the future for theses folks. This mess is not good for anyone.
I find myself wanting to believe Casey, just so ZG can return Caylee someday.
What a horrible mess. I bet she never thought it would get this huge.:behindbar

I believe a divorce had been filed a few years ago. This marriage cannot survive all the lies.

George wants justice? Let’s get real here, folks. These “protestors” were young and strong. If they had really wanted to hurt the Anthony’s, they very easily could have. But no, there was shouting, a shirt pull and then the Anthonys turned their backs on them and walked into the garage to get the hose. Now, common sense says you do not turn your back on a mob out to get you, yet they did. Can anyone say STAGED?

Be careful what you ask for, George, you just may get it.

My opinion, of course.

YES GEORGE................LET GET JUSTICE!!!! ....................:furious: FOR CAYLEE!!!!

Damaged grass??????:confused:

Yup, damaged grass. Makes me want to feel sorry for him, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about his damaged granddaughter. Do they not see how pitifully stupid and babish they appear to the country?

I'm pretty sure, George, that you can put new grass there, the dent can be gotten rid of, and the chips can be repaird, but guess what, whatever was done to your granddaughter is permanent, and guess what else, your daughter did it.

With all due respect, I don't agree with what happened, however, in the first call to 911, the operator did tell Cindy to stay in the house..:rolleyes:

And of course, she did not take that advice.

This is the type of behavior Casey has been subjected to all her life.

What needs to be handled immediately is finding your Daughter.........who cares about the little protesters? This makes me hate Casey even more.......she is a punk as well

Like the goddess that she believes herself to be, she was practically ordering them to take care of her little "disturbance" immediately...THAT is funny, considering. I was suprised to hear how lucidly she COULD speak-but I have a feeling her biggest fear was that the protesters were going to make it PAST her mom and dad and come and drag HER into the street for a good old fashioned lynching...

Also funny to me is that these folks causing this disturbance are PUNKS, but SHE who has blocked the path of LE finding her MISSING AND PRESUMED DEAD daughter at every turn is a person who deserves IMMEDIATE protection...

She makes me want to VOMIT!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

"They threw pebbles, pennies at my house. I have chips in my widows, damaged grass and a dent in my garage door."

Hmm, seems his grass is more important to him than his granddaughter. :rolleyes:

Having things thrown at your house, being cussed at, threatened and harassed by strangers while in his own home is more than just an issue with his grass. I didn't hear him say it was more important anyway, did you ?
Getting on TV was more important to the protesters than being decent,respectful human beings. I don't understand the excuses made for such horrid behavior.

To be honest with you at this point I think its time that this whole thing stop being on the news, I feel sick for all the other missing children who have received not even a quarter of this much attention. Sadly if Casey wasnt so abnormal and her parents werent continually providing "good news" this would already be a story of the past. I love Caylee but I do believe the publicity for her has been unfair to the hundreds of missing children out there who have good parents that are genuinely worried sick and searching. JMO

I agree about the media should be fair and equal for all missing kids, but I tell you what, I have never wanted somebody to pay for whatever it is that she did so badly in my life, and I am okay with the press this story gets, as I want KC in prison for a very long time.

Having things thrown at your house, being cussed at, threatened and harassed by strangers while in his own home is more than just an issue with his grass. I didn't hear him say it was more important anyway, did you ?
Getting on TV was more important to the white trash protesters than being decent,respectful human beings. I don't understand the excuses made for such horrid behavior.

He is more worried about getting media attention himself, and public attention than finding his daughter. Pretty sad. How can you still defend these people?

Lets face it the Anthony's are taking out all of their anger on the protesters they are in this too deep to change their minds now, these random people are providing an avenue to displace their anger.

Barf. She makes me SICK SICK SICK.

"This needs to be taken care of immediatly. This is getting rediculous."

. YOU'RE ridiculous. This is all your fault. Gee, I wonder WHY protesters are at your house? I wonder why, Casey.

If you would have told the truth, or better yet, not have killed your daughter in the first darn place NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING.

I guess she knows how to dial 911. Why didn't she do that when her daughter needed help? I guess LE is only good to help you get protesters off your property but not good enough to find your daughter?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back