George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't put it past the As to lie to make it sound better...I think they may also be doing it about saying he went there for a job.

But we know the recuscitation part of the info was inaccurate, so it's hard to be certain the text message part was accurate. Plus, it was Cindy & BC that called 911, and I would think if others were getting text messages threatening suicide that they would have called themselves??

Hmmm, good point. But if it was others that were called, they may have not known he had been missing or what else was going on. They would not necessarily be able to describe his whereabouts that day, either. Nor what he was wearing or what he was driving. And as it stands, BC called LE first before calling 911 which I still find odd.

Hmmm, good point. But if it was others that were called, they may have not known he had been missing or what else was going on. They would not necessarily be able to describe his whereabouts that day, either. Nor what he was wearing or what he was driving. And as it stands, BC called LE first before calling 911 which I still find odd.

Not odd - lawyers always pull rank. I know, I worked with them for years.

the owner of motel said that there was evidence in the bathroom that GA had gotten sick. He could have gotten sick on his own (changeing his mind after taking all the meds) or his body could have done it on its own.

once in high school, 30 years ago a friend and I got into some of her dads darvons or darvacets before school, during school somehow I made it to the bathroom and what was left came up itself. Almost died, if my body would have not gotten rid of what was left who knows what would have happened. As it was I slept for three days. All being STUPID kids looking for a buzz.

Certainly not doubting you at all, fla*mom, but where did it come from that the motel owner said there was evidence in the bathroom of George having gotten sick? Thanks!

My first thought was that BC called LE directly, instead of 911, because he hoped to avoid the recording being played on TV. But the detective or whoever he talked to told him to call 911 anyway. I also thought that was the same reason why BC called instead of CA or LA. They didn't want more recordings of them calling into 911 to be played.

But I can see the other reasons posted here are also likely.

BTW, while I do think that George did not make a serious, effective attempt at suicide, I do not think that he thought "I want attention, I want pity, I know... I'll run away and pretend I am killing myself."

I think he really was and is hurting and that's what he wants to stop... the pain. Not his life. I know people like George. I know people like Cindy. Neither type is all-saint or all-demon. I can't blame Cindy for being disgusted with George when he can't seem to stay employed and all responsibility was seemingly thrust on her. I don't care for her much, but I can see her side of many things.

I think GA needs to stay as far away from CA as he can. The longer the better. Maybe he will be able to testify in court if he does. I think CA is hard to handle mentally...on a good day.

Can this be verified as a fact?

Here you go.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman

George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

Geraldo At Large is going to discuss GA again tonight, but usually its so short I don't think it requires a thread of its own.....

Haven't heard if GA's parents have visited him at the hospital...

Here you go.

George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

Thanks. But are we to believe that he actually has this job, or was on his way to interview for it? I don't think so.

Geraldo At Large is going to discuss GA again tonight, but usually its so short I don't think it requires a thread of its own.....

any up dates on that?
I have to watch "kung fu panda" with grandchildren

Here you go.

That article is from November, I hope George has changed his mind about that. There are so many reputable missing children groups he could get involved with. KFN is very fishy.

Thanks. But are we to believe that he actually has this job, or was on his way to interview for it? I don't think so.
No good will come of his association with this organization IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3