George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in knowing how many people seriously contemplating suicide order a meal before they commit the act.

i don't know anyone who ordered a meal, but i do know someone who cooked and ate salmon en croute, then drank 2 1/2 bottles of wine, wrote individual letters to the people closest to him, then took some sleeping pills, some valium, and some beta-blockers so that if all else failed his heart would stop.
it would've worked too, except his brother's car got clamped in central london so he called to see if he could borrow the cash to get it back, got no response, so went round and saw the lights on, got no response and called the police.

BC was just on Today Show but I couldn't get my post to post. lol
He and CA will talk to GA's doctors this morning. BC doesn't believe that GA is stable enough to leave the hospital.
BC states "One of the main things that pushed GA over the edge is the inability to bury Caylee."
BC states "There has been no movement by the sheriff's department to charge CA & GA with anything and he does not believe it contributed to GA's situation."

Yes, I think under the circumstances ordering pizza is strange.

Interesting that no one at WS found the pizza connection.

- What kind of pizza was ordered?
- Was it Pizza Hut or a local merchant?
- Thin or deep crust?
- Single, double or triple layer?
- What route was taken by the delivery boy?

What? Losing your touch?

LOL, you guys / girls are actually quite amazing. :)

BC was just on Today Show but I couldn't get my post to post. lol
He and CA will talk to GA's doctors this morning. BC doesn't believe that GA is stable enough to leave the hospital.BC states "One of the main things that pushed GA over the edge is the inability to bury Caylee."
BC states "There has been no movement by the sheriff's department to charge CA & GA with anything and he does not believe it contributed to GA's situation."

sadly this isn't his call....with mom (dementia) the hospital held her as long as they could until she could get transfered to mental ward--then after they had her on meds to stabilize her they were immediately looking for placement---she wasn't really ready to be discharged when they did but the insurance mom had said she had to go or would stop paying for the hospitalization....Everyone knew that it wouldn't last---it didn't....72 hours later she was back again......

I do quesiton if they have medical insurance as well...I know it adds up quite quickly......insurance companies and lack of insurance play a big part in what is done inpatient vs. outpatient....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser