George, Cindy A Say Big Development In Case Is Coming

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, people, we have to give them some credit. There IS a big development coming in the case. The trial and conviction of casey Anthony. I would call that a development and it is definitely coming.

No you are not being dense. But I am trying to wade through 6 pages of posts that don;t shine any light on what the development is, so I assume we don;t actually know.
If anyone can clarify what the development is, that would be great. if we do not know then I will ask janis to restart this thread when the announcement is available.
Otherwise I am not sure what the topic is.

How about we call it "motivation behind A's statement about a big developement".

No you are not being dense. But I am trying to wade through 6 pages of posts that don;t shine any light on what the development is, so I assume we don;t actually know.
If anyone can clarify what the development is, that would be great. if we do not know then I will ask janis to restart this thread when the announcement is available.

This was something that WESH news thought was worth writing a story about, and I thought it was worthy of discussion on here.
I think the topic is that the A's are once again withholding important information relating to where Caylee may be (according to them). That's my opinion, anyway.

Bold by me.

from the article G.A. said: said:
I can't be too specific with you but we believe we're close," he said.

It's just more of the same spin. There is nothing to know. Nothing even indicated in the article. It's all speculation.

So does anyone have any idea what it is? Let's try and get a discussion going!

The private detectives are now ONE step away from bringing Caylee home?

Since months ago, they were TWO steps away ... these must be giant steps.

I'm skeptical . . . I've heard BIG DEVELOPMENTS one too many times (kinda like BOMBSHELL!). :crazy:

I've got to go start dinner ... will back later to read about the big development.

LOL......remember..... KC *says*, "zanny has LOTS of money" !!

Silly me, I forgot that kc told a friend that she pays the nanny quite well (with other peoples money), so she can go to work...she goes to work so she can buy a new car and her parents home (she is so kind to offer her homeless bff a place to live)...she makes soooo much money that she can afford to take vacations for a month to have bonding time w/ Caylee and while shes at it she may as well makeup w/ a boyfriend that the parents never met nor heard of (but they're starting a family together) who also has a child. While on vacation attends weddings and witnesses accidents (such a good friend to stay in Tampa until her friend is released). Very thrifty woman as well, why waste $3.99 on a new gas can when your father has several filled and waiting at home for you. She is also generous to help out w/ domestic duties as well as shuttle her friends to and fro...WOW, what a wonderful girl..exactly the type of girl we want our sons to meet!

KC=fictional character
:crazy:

Nobody knows...well, maybe the Anthonys, but they chose not to include it in their press release.

No harm done by AngelWhoCares discussing if the simultaneous release of both articles was related. She may be right. The point is no one said, concretely, they were intertwined, but the possiblity exists.

I agree with Janis396, this was a news story and came directly from George and Cindy, so that makes it newsworthy. A big development, coming from the family, is interesting on its own.

If there is no big devlopment then I am going to close this thread in a bit. When there is a devleopment I am counting on Janis to start a new thread that will reveal what this grand announcement is!

7 pages on no announcement. you guys are good LOL.

Why announce you have an announcement? Just let loose with it already.

Why announce you have an announcement? Just let loose with it already.

That is the A's way. Did we forget Presser no presser , then surprise a presser.

Mabey the big news is that KC's trial is being delayed becasue the defense can't get there act together:furious:

Whatever it is, it will be aimed toward helping Casey, disguised as something to benefit Caylee. It's time for the Anthony's to drop it. We're all adults here - Caylee is gone.

The Decomp in the car is the only thing that keeps me from believing that all of this, everything from the computer searches, GA's stories, CA's stories are a hoax by the whole family to pay off all of their bills by way of Law Suits against the State etc.

This was something that WESH news thought was worth writing a story about, and I thought it was worthy of discussion on here.
I think the topic is that the A's are once again withholding important information relating to where Caylee may be (according to them). That's my opinion, anyway.

I haven't been to the news site yet , but they did not just write about it. They did an interview with George as well. That one was aired a little while ago. He speaks of new developments to be announced, getting closer, etc.

Same kind of stuff we heard about the press conference that was going to have the big new developments to tell us Caylee is alive. The last one of the "big development" announcements to get the axe, I think.
George was in his usual, we would tell you but we can't mode.
Cindy did not participate in the interview that was aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu