George has Casey's car destroyed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been reported, also, that GA's sisters seem to have married well and have money. It was also reported that CA married GA because he came from a "well-to-do" family. So CA may have felt she had gotten the "fuzzy end of the lollipop stick" with GA. I imagine CA may feel she's long overdue to hit the gravy train and any port in a storm, so to speak. Sad, very sad. jmo

I always wondered why CA elected to be an RN. She just does not seem to have the right personality. May be she was hoping to hook an MD. She got GA instead. Ah, the irony is rich. Slinking back into a corner for being that mean spirited.

You are in the majority. No one believed the drowning story and that's the point. JB and CM are still saying that it is how Caylee died. I was just pointing out the obvious.

Specific source?

IMHO sicnce KC was ordered back to Florida GA is making sure that IF just IF for any reason they need to refer to anything that may be tested again.he is getting rid of it.

I do not think he harmed the baby. IF he has any guilt which he should it would be tempering with all the evidence. I don’t think CA gave him the orders to clean up. He knows who is behind it all and he knows how to clean up the evidence so well that they coulod not have a direct link to KC.
KC cant tell who she was wrapped up with but he does know.

Thank you for your answer, I wasn't sure what you meant with your previous post.

BBM - I agree, plus the lies he told under Cindy's directive.

Ole cynical me making a cynical post: George crushed the car, Cindy cremated Caylee. All things that may, in the future, have been new tests that may confirm something. Car crushed after the show was taped.

They don't need the money now that Dr. Phil has rendered their "Charity" legitimate by donating a chunk of money to the cause.

Wow, Lippman followed the car....LOL. That attorney is also their butler, handyman, driver and consultant. He earns his keep, doesn't he? No wonder Lippman wanted this foundation to get up and going...it is also his livelihood.

Cynical poster signing out....

I don't think you're cynical, just truthful.

IMO

Didn't Dr. Vass do testing and submit reports?

So, he already collected what he needed to submit his opinion.

What more could he get from the car?

:twocents:

Yes, Dr. Vass did testing and reports on the car and the "smell" ... BUT ... "Forensic Science" and "DNA Evidence" is ADVANCING RAPIDLY ...

Dr. Vass is on TOP of this type of "science" and "who knows" what he could have found in the future if he had that car to test ... even after 3 years it is "alleged" that it still smells ...

But ... we will never know if it still smells ... or "what else" could have been obtained or learned from the car at some point in the future because of scientific advances ...

MOO ...

Oh ... I am not a "chemist" ... and whatever else ... :floorlaugh:

Yes, Dr. Vass did testing and reports on the car and the "smell" ... BUT ... "Forensic Science" and "DNA Evidence" is ADVANCING RAPIDLY ...

Dr. Vass is on TOP of this type of "science" and "who knows" what he could have found in the future if he had that car to test ... even after 3 years it is "alleged" that it still smells ...

But ... we will never know if it still smells ... or "what else" could have been obtained or learned from the car at some point in the future because of scientific advances ...

MOO ...

Oh ... I am not a "chemist" ... and whatever else ... :floorlaugh:

Just like the gas can they gave back to george having no idea what evidence it really had on it.

He took air samples when they were still really strong.

I'm sure he took notes on what he found.

I guess I'm failing to see what he could get 3 years or more later.

What should have been done with the car if not crushed?

Should Dr. Vass have taken it "just in case"?
Should LE have kept storing it "just in case"?
Should the Anthony's have been ordered to keep it "just in case"?

I mean, what logical action should have been taken?

ETA: LE was DONE with it.

Just like the gas can they gave back to george having no idea what evidence it really had on it.

:waitasec: Ya think GA took the "Gas Cans" out of the car before it was "crushed" ?

:waitasec: I wonder if he asked for the "Gas Cans" back when he got the car ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

:rocker::clap::clap::clap::rocker:

BBM: That is the reason the car was crushed ...

Dr. Vass ... his brilliant research and testimony at trial WILL BE "acceptable forensics" in the future ... :waitasec:it's ashame that the car wasn't given to him for future testing ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

BBM - Not within the realm of the Anthonys to do such an intelligent thing, but what a fantastic, productive idea that would have been for the benefit of advanced science in future years!

Originally Posted by LambChop
It has been reported, also, that GA's sisters seem to have married well and have money. It was also reported that CA married GA because he came from a "well-to-do" family. So CA may have felt she had gotten the "fuzzy end of the lollipop stick" with GA. I imagine CA may feel she's long overdue to hit the gravy train and any port in a storm, so to speak. Sad, very sad. jmo
I always wondered why CA elected to be an RN. She just does not seem to have the right personality. May be she was hoping to hook an MD. She got GA instead. Ah, the irony is rich. Slinking back into a corner for being that mean spirited.
:floorlaugh: So she patiently waited 20 years for Casey to grow up, get knocked up, and leave her kid in the swamp, dead, just so she could be patient for 3 more years in order to make an appearance on the Dr. Phil show - Winning!! :floorlaugh:

I would just like to say that it is my belief that cindy anthony has severe control issues.
crushing the car was symbolic to me. It reminds me of her hammering those stakes into the earth. Cindy and a hammer are more likely to be found together than Cindy and a Teddy Bear. That was just too darn weird. I think my psyche has been terminally damaged from seeing that. :floorlaugh:

BBM - So true. :giggle:

And somehow developed a paranoia for all things LE. :floorlaugh:

BBM - Not within the realm of the Anthonys to do such an intelligent thing, but what a fantastic, productive idea that would have been for the benefit of advanced science in future years!

Would Dr. Vass even have wanted the car? I bet not.

JMO

Getting rid of it in an open manner as they did makes all the sense in the world. Otherwise the general public would continuely speculate about what the Anthony's were going to do with the car, would Casey get it back, would it be cut up into little pieces and sold for profit, etc. Now, those questions have been answered, and those questions can be put to bed.

I agree 100% with this. I do think that if they were doing 'image rehab' they would have taken a sledgehammer to the pool. More questions though: Wonder if it was the same tow yard that it was originally towed to? Of course, does it still stink?? Someone's gotta let that slip...
From what I've seen of Dr Phil he's very straight to the point, no BS and isn't easily deceived. I will be surprised if he is sympathetic to George and Cindy.

He took air samples when they were still really strong.
I'm sure he took notes on what he found.
I guess I'm failing to see what he could get 3 years or more later.
What should have been done with the car if not crushed?

Should Dr. Vass have taken it "just in case"?
Should LE have kept storing it "just in case"?
Should the Anthony's have been ordered to keep it "just in case"?

I mean, what logical action should have been taken?
ETA: LE was DONE with it.

BBM: "Logical action" ... there is NOTHING "logical" when it comes to the A's ... MOO ...

But back to my original point ... I am "guessing" that maybe 5-10 years from now, what Dr. Vass testified to regarding the "CAR" and the "decomp" smell will be "standard" ... MOO ...

After thinking about the "car" ... it's a shame that it was not "donated" to someone like Dr. Vass who has studied the smells of decomp in CARS, etc. Dr. Vass "loves" his work and he is working to ADVANCE this "science" ...

Many are CURIOUS as to whether or NOT the car STILL SMELLS ... and it has been "alleged" that it smells ...

What better way to find out IF the CAR STILL SMELLS than to give it to Dr. Vass ?

MOO ...

BBM: "Logical action" ... there is NOTHING "logical" about this case ... MOO ...

But back to my original point ... I am "guessing" that maybe 5-10 years from now, what Dr. Vass testified to regarding the "CAR" and the "decomp" smell will be "standard" ... MOO ...

After thinking about the "car" ... it's a shame that it was not "donated" to someone like Dr. Vass who has studied the smells of decomp in CARS, etc. Dr. Vass "loves" his work and he is working to ADVANCE this "science" ...

Many are CURIOUS as to whether or NOT the car STILL SMELLS ... and it has been "alleged" that it smells ...

What better way to find out IF the CAR STILL SMELLS than to give it to Dr. Vass ?

MOO ...

Dr. Vass got what he needed.

Who is to say he would have even wanted the car?

He completed what he was paid to do. I don't recall seeing anything saying he wanted the car for future research.

Now, if he would have asked for it and the Anthony's crushed it instead, I could understand people being ticked. But I have seen so such reports.

How do we know he would have even wanted it? We don't.

IMO we can't judge someone for not sending a car to someone who never expressed interest in having it.

ETA: I was asking you what you thought the logical action would have been. In other words, what would YOU think was logical.

Okay. Lots and lots of off topic followed by baiting. Let's not get this thread closed. Please.

How did the Anthonys gain in this transaction and how did they lose?

Which part? Cm and jb still saying Caylee drowned or no one believes she drowned?

That they are still saying it, especially if they are still saying George was an accomplice...interesting either would open themselves up to a lawsuit outside the protection of an opening argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharlafields