George has Casey's car destroyed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that jailhouse discussion between Cindy and FCA......it was obvious Cindy was not going to give FCA the opportunity to answer because she knew it would be a lie ....Cindy answer her own question before FCA had the chance to lie about it. Protect the evil daughter again.

Fortunately all Cindy's attempts to blame all the innocent young people who knew her evil daughter didn't work for her. That became so easy for Cindy. No holes barred there.

People hyper-analyze every word that comes out of Cindy's mouth - and ALWAYS put a negative spin on it. What mother has not said to their child, "Don't lie to me because I already know the truth". That's exactly what Cindy did. How was trying to get Casey to admit that wasn't Zanny's apartment going to protect Casey? Cindy had already told LE that Casey told her it was Zanny's apartment.

Gosh, absolutely no bias on that site. :banghead:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/09/the-anthony-encycliepedia-cindy-talks-about-money/
"Of course, since then, Cindy has been adamant that those statements, along with the statement that the car smelled like a dead body had been in, were all her attempts to get the police to react."

I guess I missed where Cindy said she told 911 the car smelled like it had a dead body in it to get them to come.

The Anthony Encyclopedia - reminds me of the Ramsey Case Encyclopedia - often you find a fact that either doesn't exist, or has been embellished beyond recognition. Sadly people read these and take every word as gospel rather than doing the research themselves.

Cindy didn't attempt to clean the car, she removed some items that needed washing and she sprayed Febreeze. No scrubbing, no vacuuming, no cleaning. At that point Cindy didn't know the car would become evidence in a murder case, so how could she possibly be obstructing justice?

Didn't Casey hint to Cindy that Jesse was somehow involved? Cindy was grasping at any lifeline thrown to her, anything to keep her from having to believe that Casey murdered her own child.

In Cindy's own words she di do some cleanup to the car. What kind of HINTS could be taken as serious from someone who lied about the whereabouts of her daughter....someone who was responsible for the safety of her daughter....someone who was sleeping with her boyfriend, watching movies.life as usual. Cindy had plenty to go on simply by asking her own daughter and from what others have said, she didn't go there. seems she wasn't grasping the truth from the source. I'd say her lifeline was a bit out of whack like her.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/09/the-anthony-encycliepedia-cindy-talks-about-money/
"Of course, since then, Cindy has been adamant that those statements, along with the statement that the car smelled like a dead body had been in, were all her attempts to get the police to react."

I guess I missed where Cindy said she told 911 the car smelled like it had a dead body in it to get them to come.

The Anthony Encyclopedia - reminds me of the Ramsey Case Encyclopedia - often you find a fact that either doesn't exist, or has been embellished beyond recognition. Sadly people read these and take every word as gospel rather than doing the research themselves.

BBM she has said that more than once; she stated it in the pretrial hearings when they tried to get the 911 phone calls etc. thrown out.

In Cindy's own words she di do some cleanup to the car. What kind of HINTS could be taken as serious from someone who lied about the whereabouts of her daughter....someone who was responsible for the safety of her daughter....someone who was sleeping with her boyfriend, watching movies.life as usual. Cindy had plenty to go on simply by asking her own daughter and from what others have said, she didn't go there. seems she wasn't grasping the truth from the source. I'd say her lifeline was a bit out of whack like her.

Where can I find Cindy saying she cleaned the car?

This thread is about George having the car destroyed not about whether Cindy lies... Please get back on track

2789386-two-train-tracks-going-off-into-the-distance-one-splits-into-a-third-track.jpg

http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/jcl...he-distance-one-splits-into-a-third-track.jpg

People hyper-analyze every word that comes out of Cindy's mouth - and ALWAYS put a negative spin on it. What mother has not said to their child, "Don't lie to me because I already know the truth". That's exactly what Cindy did. How was trying to get Casey to admit that wasn't Zanny's apartment going to protect Casey? Cindy had already told LE that Casey told her it was Zanny's apartment.

Chilly, while I generally have sympathy for GA and CA, I have to say that particular exchange raised my eyebrows, especially after I saw the video of the interviews where CA has the whole Zanny-is-code discussions. I think this jailhouse exchange is one in which CA was trying to work all this out in her head and the idea of well, if this isn't Zanny's apt like she said, maybe Zanny is code for Ricardo. It does seem bat #$#$ crazy but IMO FCA's behavior MUST have been crazymaking.

Cindy didn't attempt to clean the car, she removed some items that needed washing and she sprayed Febreeze. No scrubbing, no vacuuming, no cleaning. At that point Cindy didn't know the car would become evidence in a murder case, so how could she possibly be obstructing justice?

Didn't Casey hint to Cindy that Jesse was somehow involved? Cindy was grasping at any lifeline thrown to her, anything to keep her from having to believe that Casey murdered her own child.

I wish fabreeze would kill the stench of a dead body - would have saved me thousand in Kilz, foundation treatments, paint, tile, and new carpet over the years.

I'm not a serial killer, btw, just someone who manages properties and pays the bills after someone has killed themselves or died from natural causes. Bodies you don't always know about right away. Fortunately, no homicides.

I totally agree, any time I click on a link and find an article that displays so much obvious bias and hatred, I know right away that nothing written there can be taken as fact. I suppose if I didn't feel the need to be as fair as possible to the people involved in this case and I wanted to blame Cindy for everything from global warming to high gas prices, I might find some kind of joy in such an unprofessional and slanted article.

I wish fabreeze would kill the stench of a dead body - would have saved me thousand in Kilz, foundation treatments, paint, tile, and new carpet over the years.

I'm not a serial killer, btw, just someone who manages properties and pays the bills after someone has killed themselves or died from natural causes. Bodies you don't always know about right away. Fortunately, no homicides.

Well that's a relief!!! :floorlaugh:

I was just about to click "submit" when I saw how it might sound lol.

God forbid I ever get investigated for a crime I didn't commit..if they check my computer history after this case I'd be a goner. :innocent:

Sorry, but it seems like every thread is about whether Cindy lies :banghead: I honestly forget which thread I'm on. Thanks for the reminder!

And the arguments lead each and every one of us in a circle. This leads to that disagreement, which leads to that disagreement... and on and on! One of these days we'll just :toast: and move on!

So GA didn't tell Cindy his suspicion about the decomposition smell in the car ? Really, the car smelled "like there's been a damn dead body" in it and CA immediately goes into coverup mode for FCA ... washing her clothes, Febreezing the car, blaming everyone but FCA. And BEFORE she called 911 !!! Why would CA even spray Febreeze ? I don't remember her testimony that she cleaned the Sunfire regularly with Febreeze ..

Didn't CA also mention at one point she was going to put a dog's hair in the toothbrush she gave to LE ? CA knew exactly what was going on and that her daughter was in the middle of the whirlwind.

CA is the cover girl for obstruction of justice ...

And the arguments lead each and every one of us in a circle. This leads to that disagreement, which leads to that disagreement... and on and on! One of these days we'll just :toast: and move on!

:toast:

God forbid I ever get investigated for a crime I didn't commit..if they check my computer history after this case I'd be a goner. :innocent:

..awww...don't you have a friend---or a mom that would testify that your history---is actually hers?

...(oops! and to be ON topic...)

..if the anthony's DID receive ANY $$$$'s from pine hills salvage -----it should go to lee, since he's the only one that ever paid for "the damn car" in the 1st place...

CA enabled her to lie, she was an expert at that too.
Here is a good example...
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/12/13/the-anthony-encylcliepedia-cindy-lies-to-john-allen/

I've read that before, but after reading it today one has to wonder if this is how Casey's entire life went. In order to keep her out of hot water with her father, grandparents, etc. one wonders if CA was there front and center diverting on behalf of FCA ALWAYS. My guess would be, yes. One has to wonder how she will manage in life without CA there to guide her. Bet she feels lost now. I'm also wondering how she's going to manage once she doesn't have Baez there to guide her. We've all seen the outcome of what happens when she's left to her own device. Makes me think back to one of the jail visits when FCA ask CA, "What am I supposed to learn from this?" Makes me think that FCA actually thought that the only reason she was arrested was because CA was trying to "teach her a lesson." We all recall when FCA stated that when "Zanny" took CAYLEE' that "Zanny" told her that the reason she was taking Caylee was to "teach her a lesson." I also recall in the jail visits when FCA says,"Don't worry, i haven't said anything", or something to that effect while talking to CA. I fully believe that CA was the orchestrator in the stories to tell, all the way from the "Zanny" to her last performance of "The Tale of the Computer Searches", her last performance. They say: No one knows a child better than their parents. Same goes for: No one knows a parent like their child. I now understand when FCA said to CA: I seen your Cameo. It also begs as to which of them is the biggest liar. KWIM? This is all in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971