George Meltdown

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand how people can't feel sorry for the Anthony's. Regardless of their actions they love their daughter and their grandaughter. They are heartbroken and probably beating themselves up and they don't need our assistance.

Well. Makes you wonder WHO is giving information to George and Cindy that leads them to believe this. Casey isnt talking to them. Boaz does. What a rotten way to try to win a case.

I don't know who Fred is, but he was very patient and kind to George. Thank God for people like that.

From what I saw onthe news earlier, Fred is their neighbor and he is also a pastor.

Devorahhh

fixingtoburst, I agree with you. I really hate to see what is happening to the Anthony's. I'm sure it's hard for some to realize, but they still love their daughter and want to believe their granddaughter is still alive. They are trying to maintain hope. And I can't fault them for that. Everyone refers to Caylee as a 'little angel' and she most definitely is!!! But when Casey was 3 year old, I'm sure she was their 'little angel'. Something went terribly wrong in this girl's past to turn her into something so cold. Hard to imagine dealing with something like that. I am in no way defending Casey!!!

Wow, indeed! For someone who is former LE to blurt out an "exlpaination" about any evidence that has yet to be confirmed or presented in a court of law is just mind boggling to me. Kinda tells me that he knows that there was a dead person in the car and looking to put forth an explaination...maybe suggested by JB, much like he may use in his defence of Casey.

Right about now GA should be opening his mouth and inserting his foot. :rolleyes:

Every single one of us that is a parent should consider the private and public hell the Anthony's are going through. If it was your child and you knew if convicted your child would be executed would you behave any differently? They probably know in their hearts they've lost their grandaughter. Who can blame them for trying to hold onto their daughter?

I think it's gonna get worse before it gets better. The gp's are on a downward spiral and the media is not going to suddenly decide to depart. Everyone in that family should get to a 'safe house' somewhere the media cannot have such easy access to them, for their own emotional well being. Right now it's like watching people 'poke the crazy' every time either George or Cindy ventures outside. And while that is amusing to many it ultimately does nothing to further the investigation or resolution of this case. IMHO.

I don't think this is going to be a death penalty case. Murder in the first degree is iffy too. IMHO.

I think it's really easy to watch Cindy and George on TV and forget that they are real live breathing people that are living through their worst nightmare. But they are real people and they are afraid and hurting and they are acting out because that's what their basic instincts are telling them to do. It's a mental survival tool and it's all they have left at the moment.

Considering the amount of emotions on this board, the emotions the Anthonys are feeling are a thousand times that, at least. I don't see how anyone could handle this any better. Maybe denial is their way of handling this? I don't know. The press doesn't help, that's for sure. In my opinion, Cindy doesn't look like she enjoys being on camera. Actually the opposite. I see someone who is trying to stay strong for the family, and I stress 'trying'. I know my opinion on the Anthonys is not popular with the majority, but that's how I see it. Casey, on the other hand, I just have to shake my head and wonder like everyone else. I can't figure her out for a minute.

Shove over Kolchak, I'm going to sit here beside you in the minority corner.;) I agree with your post. There is nothing funny about George's meltdown. I have a lot of concern for his wellbeing.

Every single one of us that is a parent should consider the private and public hell the Anthony's are going through. If it was your child and you knew if convicted your child would be executed would you behave any differently? They probably know in their hearts they've lost their grandaughter. Who can blame them for trying to hold onto their daughter?
It's very hard to put one's self into another's shoes but the other day I saw a post that put it into prospective a bit more for me when they mentioned Lionel Dahmer...he made no excuses for his son's murderous ways. Yes I believe he did not want to see his son be executed or murdered in prison as he was ,but I don't EVER remember him trying to sell the type of theories that the Anthonys are coming up with on almost a daily basis.
I would not want my child to be executed either, but I would want the truth, closure with a burial of my grandchild and then try to convince a jury the best way I could to spare her life. JMO

Ok, still trying to be objective.... i know that the tow truck driver said he had a cold that day, but if he was hooking that car up from the rear (right by the trunk) and apparently this odor was strong enough for the lot owner to smell just walking by it. Then....how could he not notice it, even if he had a stuffed up nose. It was sitting there in the lot for almost three days, long enough to get the stench really going! I wonder if the Amscot employee ever went over to look inside the car?

I find it strange, maybe you guys don't, but I find it more interesting to sleuth than to bash this family.

I can't imagine how they feel everyday. I know they look guilty at times, but the pain is probably immense.

To me it is very sad to see any family on a downward spiral. Especially when every move they make is headline news. Even if I didn't do anything, I wouldn't want the press outside my house 24/7 and following my every move. That would drive me crazy. But then some people would love that. You see hollywood celebrities losing their control with the papparazi...and these people are used to it!! Imagine being thrown into the spotlight like this....in such a negative way.

It's very hard to put one's self into another's shoes but the other day I saw a post that put it into prospective a bit more for me when they mentioned Lionel Dahmer...he made no excuses for his son's murderous ways. Yes I believe he did not want to see his son be executed or murdered in prison as he was ,but I don't EVER remember him trying to sell the type of theories that the Anthonys are coming up with on almost a daily basis.
I would not want my child to be executed either, but I would want the truth, closure with a burial of my grandchild and then try to convince a jury the best way I could to spare her life. JMO

:clap::clap::clap:

justbetweenus, thank you!! I am a newbie and I was expecting to get blasted for my viewpoint. Just trying to see the human side of all this. I realize their is a little girl that is the main focus, and should be, but the destruction of everyone involved is hard to watch. Very frustrating, upsetting, depressing, etc. no matter how you look at it!!!

I felt harshly towards George before I watched that video today. That was probably the most heartbreaking video I've seen on this case. His statements, while probably not rational, were obviously raw frustration. This is absolutely pitiful for them.

I think it's really easy to watch Cindy and George on TV and forget that they are real live breathing people that are living through their worst nightmare. But they are real people and they are afraid and hurting and they are acting out because that's what their basic instincts are telling them to do. It's a mental survival tool and it's all they have left at the moment.

Exactly! And even if they do believe in their hearts Casey did do harm to Caylee, why would they tell that to the media. We don't know what's really going on behind closed doors. I think if they really didn't believe she was involved they wouldn't have anything to do with the police.

This is real life folks. Give them a break...please.

George is gonna find himself in a world of poop if he keeps putting his hands on these reporters and throwing their equiptment around. You hear every day about paparazzi and reporters suing celebs for the same kind of behavior.
I know George is dealing with a tremendous tragedy right now but maybe he needs a better support system around him to keep his emotions in check.

Especially since the reporter and his equipment were not on his property. He doesn't own the sidewalk or the easement between the sidewalk and the street. The reporter could file charges against him.

justbetweenus, thank you!! I am a newbie and I was expecting to get blasted for my viewpoint. Just trying to see the human side of all this. I realize their is a little girl that is the main focus, and should be, but the destruction of everyone involved is hard to watch. Very frustrating, upsetting, depressing, etc. no matter how you look at it!!!

Welcome to ws kolchak. I can tell you have a very kind heart. We need more people like you. Hugs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back