George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin Discussion Thread #10 Mon. July 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. How significant could his injuries be if they required nothing more than a couple of bandaids? Not even a CT scan or MRI was done to make sure there was no brain injury... MOO

The eyewitnesses seemed to all say it was dark and hard to see, and their testimony doesn't add up to GZ's own versions of the fight. Like "ground and pound" does not = banging head into concrete. GZ says Trayvon had his hands on his nose and mouth, was banging his head, holding his hands down, and going for his gun. All in a few seconds? How many hands did Trayvon have?

I doubt GZ knew how serious his wounds were as he was receiving him. I think he was scared and trying to prevent receiving even worse injuries, or death. My question is, why did he have any type of injury whatsoever? imo

AT 7 p.m.? an after dinner trip to the store, just barely dark? I cannot make the leap that is suspicious activity, especially talkin' with a friend. I have seen my own son rarely without a cell to his ear for the last 9 yrs. he stops, pauses, makes animated motions....in all kinds of weather, and yes, has been known to stand in the driveway of my own house in the rain with his hood over his head

When some guy is just standing in the rain, in the dark, not doing anything, in a neighborhood that has a long history of break-in's, it's suspicious. Doesn't mean that person was doing anything wrong, but of course it's suspicious.

These witnesses are great and much more believable than the Martin family testifying they thought the voice was TM's. Completely unconvincing.

That's right. Seems that is the DT's only strategy at this point... call everyone GZ knows and ask if it's his voice? Let's get some useful witnesses!

"at this point" that might be an accurate description but imo its not these witnesses are character witnesses and their testimony goes way beyond voice recognition,
imo

the SA asserted that a person could id a voice from their experience..the SA invited this testimony.

imo

The state had the same opportunity to send up a laundry list of witnesses to say it was TM's voice. They chose not too.

And wisely so in my view because second hand opinions of friends is futile. IMO

IF this is all they have, GZ can kiss his freedom Goodbye. IMO

Surely they will be able to come up with another angle before they rest. IMO

:seeya:

oh good ,lord, do you really suppose that your voice would necessarily be familiar to you if it was recorded when you were in danger of being seriously hurt and you were emotionally screaming?

emotion can radically change voice. is that impossible to understand?

thats not even my opinion. its a life observation. imo.

All of this happened within a very short period of time. George was listening to a neighbor's 911 call and heard the screaming in the background. If we assume that George was doing the screaming and not Trayvon, it doesn't make sense to me that he didn't say, yes I was screaming. He certainly had plenty to say about things Trayvon supposedly said to him so he wasn't suffering from amnesia. I don't understand why Serino would have to insist to George that it was George screaming if that was the truth.

Walking around in a neighborhood in which he didn't live, in a hoodie, in the rain would be suspicious to anyone imo.

If anyone were to be walking around in my neighborhood, in the rain, after dark, going between and behind residences, it would definitely be an attention grabber. JMO But then we've had a couple car break-ins in the past, so neighbors are watching for any sort of suspicious behaviors. MOO

Walking around in a neighborhood in which he didn't live, in a hoodie, in the rain would be suspicious to anyone imo.

I'll have to remind my oldest DS's BFF of this the next time he walks over to our house from the next neighborhood over when it's raining.

Interesting. How significant could his injuries be if they required nothing more than a couple of bandaids? Not even a CT scan or MRI was done to make sure there was no brain injury... MOO

The eyewitnesses seemed to all say it was dark and hard to see, and their testimony doesn't add up to GZ's own versions of the fight. Like "ground and pound" does not = banging head into concrete. GZ says Trayvon had his hands on his nose and mouth, was banging his head, holding his hands down, and going for his gun. All in a few seconds? How many hands did Trayvon have?

...and how in the world ,while all this is going on,is George able to pull his gun out of its holster and precisely place it against Trayvon's heart ?

Such a tedious and ineffective defense. I'm quite sure the Prosecution could bore the courtroom just as badly by calling dozens of witnesses who ID the voice pleading for help as that of TM.

The Defense is proving less than zero. IMO

BBM I disagree. I think the defense is doing a great job of showing that GZ had many people who knew him more than casually, who testify truthfully (i.e., wouldn't lie for anyone), that GZ is a nice guy. The DT is making him look good before the jury with this testimony. All IMO.

These witnesses are great and much more believable than the Martin family testifying they thought the voice was TM's. Completely unconvincing.

I think what is telling is that there are so many more of them willing to say it was GZ and not TM yelling.

Gz said immediately he was yelling for help. His neighbor said he came out and GZ was yelling HELP to him and he said he would call 911.

To me, that is hard to argue against and Pros has not countered it..

OMO

His injuries do not have to be life threatening, he (GZ) just needs to be in fear of sustaining life threatening injuries. The states own witness testified to this. We know he was in fear because so far all evidence points to GZ screaming for 40+ seconds.

GZ claimed he was being smothered and couldn't breathe, then TM saw the gun, started to go for it, GZ then stops him and shoots. So, how come those screams continued until the shot was heard? If he were being smothered, which he said he was right up until the shot, than was it him or TM? There is no evidence except that witness who saw for 10 seconds what was going on. So, is GZ lying about being smothered? He did say he was being smothered right before the shot went off.

I'll have to remind my oldest DS's BFF of this the next time he walks over to our house from the next neighborhood over when it's raining.

Do you live in a high crime area? Because that would be comparable.

...and how in the world ,while all this is going on,is George able to pull his gun out of its holster and precisely place it against Trayvon's heart ?

HE didn't. The evidence shows that it went through his hoodie and that was laying against the barrel but away from his body as he was over GZ straddling him and the hoodie hung down in front. The gun was not placed against TM body at all. He just shot up and it hit TM there most likely because of where TM was hovering over GZ.

IT all fits with GZ being on the bottom and shooting up. AS PER THE EVIDENCE AS PRESENTED BY PROS ME.

GZ claimed he was being smothered and couldn't breathe, then TM saw the gun, started to go for it, GZ then stops him and shoots. So, how come those screams continued until the shot was heard? If he were being smothered, which he said he was right up until the shot, than was it him or TM? There is no evidence except that witness who saw for 10 seconds what was going on. So, is GZ lying about being smothered? He did say he was being smothered right before the shot went off.

Was this happening after he was crying for help? Is there any story that GZ has told where he says he wasn't crying for help?

Listening to this recording of GZ, this conversation shows he was no longer chasing TM. He isn't breathing heavily, no hint of running, out of breath, etc. A lengthy conversation *after* being told 'you don't need to do that' and GZ's response *okay*.

oh good ,lord, do you really suppose that your voice would necessarily be familiar to you if it was recorded when you were in danger of being seriously hurt and you were emotionally screaming?

emotion can radically change voice. is that impossible to understand?

thats not even my opinion. its a life observation. imo.

not changed enough so that casual workers/friends can IMMEDIATELY tell? imho. I would expect him to know more so than his friends, since he was there and supposedly screamed. just imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28