George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin Discussion Thread #10 Mon. July 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GZ parked he truck. Walked out onto the sidewalk that crossed the housing section past the T and back. That was still relatively close to his car and where the fight took place and TM was shot.

TM's father's Gf's home, where TM eaid he was, Before the phone cut out was 70 yards away.. The phone cuts out she calls him back.. He answers and all of a sudden he says " What are you following me for.?"

GZ was still in the general area of his truck waiting for Police and that is where the fight took place. If GZ had found TM where he was waiting next to HIs dad's gf's house, The whole event would have happened right there and that is where they would have found TM.

OMO

There is no evidence GZ was by his truck or even in the general area. IMO

He was 2/3 way down the dog path. I personally don't believe his head was hitting the sidewalk but maybe a water cover that are in the grass area so many feet all the way down the path. I deduce this by the crime scene photos and the place GZ small flashlight was found, the black flashlight was found and TM's body was found. ( Far more than 70 yards from his truck. His truck physically could not be closer than the street it was parked on which was not at the T of the dog path) IMO

See map.

BBM, So you are saying he was waiting for the police at the T, in the dark while it was raining?

His testimony is that he walked through on that straight sidewalk as was done in the walkthrough.. He walked to the end and back and then TM confronted him near the T.

That holds up for me as per the evidence... OMO

IMO
Testimony IS evidence. RJ testified that TM told her he was at his father and step mother's house.

LOL. Thanks for the add Mods but it's not my opinion that testimony is evidence. It's a legal fact. Should I have posted a link to RJ testimony where she testified that TM was at his parents back yard?

i thought it was between 195 and 200 at the time of the shooting??

Zimmerman's height is reportedly 5′7″ (1.70 m); and his weight is recorded as being 185 lb (84 kg) on his Seminole County Sheriff's Office Inmate Booking Information dated April 11, 2012, the date of his arrest.[54] Zimmerman's height is shown as 5′8″ (1.73 m); and his weight at 200 lb (91 kg) on the Sanford Police Department Offense Report for February 26, 2012, the night of the shooting.[62]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

I meant the date he began trying to get into physical shape. I believe the witness testified that it was the year before. Right? I am speaking of the owner of the gym.

IMO, I just wish the politics could have stayed out of this case. The fallout has affected a lot of good people. The witnesses too seem to have their characters maligned as well by both sides of the fence. No one should have lost their jobs over this. JMV

Does anyone know why these "meetings" with the Martins and their attorneys took place in the Mayor's office? IMO, the fact that they did does tend to reinforce the suspicion that this prosecution was politically motivated.

Talk about political pressure.

on a side note - it is interesting when you see juan martinez prosecuting such a long detailed murder case and he did it all on his own, and then you watch this case that isn't even `1/4 of the details the JA case had, and i have lost count of how many attys paralegals and assistants the prosecutor has

His testimony is that he walked through on that straight sidewalk as was done in the walkthrough.. He walked to the end and back and then TM confronted him near the T.

That holds up for me as per the evidence... OMO

I know that was his testimony but you said he was waiting near his truck which IMO I do not believe at all.

RJ's testimony, the state's "star" witness, places TM in the backyard of the house he was staying out. So he would have had to double back to meet up with GZ. It is testimony, which makes it evidence.

I don't recall her ever saying Trayvon was in the "backyard" of the house. In addition, she would have no knowledge of EXACTLY where Trayvon was, she was on the phone with him. I can be a within a mile of my home and say that I am "almost" home, near my house...etc. It's all up to ones interpretation. Since she wasn't physically there, she would have no idea.

So, are we now believing everything she says? Excellent. She said Trayvon said, GET OFF, so if that is evidence because this is her testimony, it means that GZ was the first one to attack. Can't have it both ways...IMO and JMO.

:truce:

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/evidence-that-trayvon-martin-doubled-back

I read nothing of this article sjut using the map as it was the one most clearly marked... I will find another if there is an issue with this one..
This is marked with Dad's gf house.. That is where he told RJ he was. Right there.. GZ did not go get him and bring him back.. To me the evidence shows TM went looking for GZ again..
Why? I don't know.. Maybe to just look, Maybe to confront as he did based on RJ's testimony.. But He was not where he told Rj he was. He either lied to her or doubled back to end up where the Fight occurred..

OMO

Excellent! The post court hearing is being streamed!

IMO, I just wish the politics could have stayed out of this case. The fallout has affected a lot of good people. The witnesses too seem to have their characters maligned as well by both sides of the fence. No one should have lost their jobs over this. JMV

between this case and the JA case - idk if they will ever get ppl testify on their own any more or get ppl to stay on a jury either - after all the public and social media fall out 0 i don't think i would ever agree to testify in a hi profile case - its scary the ramifications all this might have on our legal system

I don't recall her ever saying Trayvon was in the "backyard" of the house. In addition, she would have no knowledge of EXACTLY where Trayvon was, she was on the phone with him. I can be a within a mile of my home and say that I am "almost" home, near my house...etc. It's all up to ones interpretation. Since she wasn't physically there, she would have no idea.

So, are we now believing everything she says? Excellent. She said Trayvon said, GET OFF, so if that is evidence because this is her testimony, it means that GZ was the first one to attack. Can't have it both ways...IMO and JMO.

:truce:

She said that he was at His dad's gf house.. Right in the back. That is testimony.

Was Tracy Martin's original reaction/statement videotaped? It doesn't appear that it was.

IMO, despite the two officers' testimony, there is no way to affirm that what they recall having seen/heard, is what they factually saw/heard. Conversely, there is also no way to ascertain what Tracy Martin factually said upon hearing the 911 tape.

But his lawyer said he changed his statement because the new tape was more clear. Even if he didn't admit to authorizing that statement, his lawyer said it, no? Doesn't that show that he clearly changed answers? IMO

Family attorney Benjamin Crump told reporters that Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, changed his opinion after listening to a cleaned up version of the recording, but prosecutors last week told Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson that they knew of no cleaned up version.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...eorge-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-benjamin-crump

Is 60 yards considered way closer then 70 yards? IMO

It does not matter where the car is really.. He got out and was staying in that general area.. He walked across on the sidewalk and came back. It puts him right where he said he was.

TM says he is somewhere else entirely and then is there when the fight starts..

You can see it differently but it fits with the evidence that it was TM that doubled back and not GZ. He is where he said he was... OMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrbojangles2