George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NM she DID say the witness wasn't called... So not sure!

John Good would make sense, given this judge - he is the only one who could say he saw who was where before the gunshot was heard. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, just saying...

I don't think people have to worry much about this judge. After people are done complaining to the presiding judge, if she still has a job, I can image the next trial jury voir dire.

"Do you know anyone in that list"
"No but I know you."
"How do you know me?"
"You're the b<I can't say iot on this site>h that presided over the GZ trial."
"Dismissed"

That would happen with half the jurors, then the defense will object that she is excluding half the jurors because they saw her on TV. They then suggest the judge recuse herself. How long do you think she will last with that hanging over her head?

This judge has been very aware of making sure the jurors are being inconvenienced as little as possible, IMO. If I were to be on a jury, that's the type of judge I would want.

I'm as guilty as anyone for not knowing all the exact street names in my neighborhood. I think a lot of us need to get out google maps and do some memorizing ;) Well, at least I do! JMO

That includes me too. Mr. T and I have lived here for 22 years, I don't know all the street names. moo

LE on first row...not news people...so who is strong man?

I'm glad that the Defense was able to establish " Profiling" with the sweet Bertalan woman..altho she may be impeached...still the Jury heard her. IMO

wow, she's focusing on the seating arrangements rather than whether there was a violation and whether it was substantive. smh jmo

The defense counsel's responsibility should have been to tell Donnelly about the Sequestration... So I think they need to eat this. JMO

Actually, many of us are asking, did he really *need* a gun after less than 2 minutes upon his encounter with TM? That is the crux of the matter. IMO :facepalm:

Yes, and I do understand that. However, my answer is yes, he really needed a gun. IMO, if Mr. Zimmerman did not have a gun, I truly feel that he (Zimmerman) would have been severely injured (brain injuries can be catastrophic) or... dead.

Nope! Judge just said first row each side is Law Enforcement

I need new glasses! The man has a shield on his lapel. And I thought he was just a very important media guy. :floorlaugh:

And Can I ask what was Donnelly's entire testimony?

I have to say I am basically on the not Guilty ramp because the STATE put me there not because of the defense witnesses so for me it would not matter what they do with this guy.

None of GZ's fingerprints on his own gun? That's new to me, do you have a link?

It was stated during the trial. I'm sure one of the local TV stations has it on their website.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members