George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he try to revive the person that was just trying to kill him?

Just so you know, I spit my mac and cheese out when I got to WWSD?!Ha..

I care so much about the Law. Am hoping to dabble my toes in it soon.

But as with all cases, I need to be led by the evidence not my passion, Not my emotion.

My favorite quote.

Law is reason free from passion. Aristotle.
I believe that.

I believe that we need to prove people are guilty of their crimes and not just convict on how we feel about them or our feelings on gun control or ages or whatever. It has to be based on the evidence.

I tune out the posts I feel are all emotion and personal slant. It is not relevant to me.

I am so enjoying being with you all because normally before this place, I would watch all alone and make my family crazy.. :)

Just want to wish you all the luck in the world in your future endeavors. You will do a wonderful job seeking justice!!!

Thanks for your straight thinking in the middle of the storm.

That's exactly what I think. GZ was trying to detain TM to wait for LE and TM started hitting GZ to protect himself from "the guy with the gun who was hanging on to his arm or wrist" or something like that....and hitting him to try to get GZ to let go of him.

Just my opinion of what happened...but it fits with the events and is logical.

I do wish there were more proof though...

Personally, I think that is exactly what happened. False imprisonment by GZ and TM trying to escape this man with a gun. IMO he got shot for trying to get away from GZ. He was probably scared to death. Then he was shot to death. IMO

Please ... with the young boy stuff.

This is my issue. IT is not evidence. They want people to be emotional and find because they hate GZ. Not because they have the evidence to convict.

We dont know who started the fight, and that is where the problem lies for the prosecution as Zimmerman is claiming. Martin could have started the fight, just as Zimmerman could have. And dont give me he couldnt have started the fight because Martin has no wounds on his body. Many fights start off with shoving, which for the most part wouldnt cause bruises/cuts. That is what could have happened here as Zimmerman shoving, just like it could have started with Martin punching/shoving him.

The problem is that only two people really know what happened, and one of them is dead. So if you believe Martin started it, you have that right. Just as you have the right to believe Zimmerman started. So with all this being said, I find it hard that they convict him of 2nd degree murder. I have no clue about the manslaughter charge though.

This is just how I see it.

Did GZ know CPR? Isn't it dangerous if you don't know what you're doing?

We dont know who started the fight, and that is where the problem lies for the prosecution as Zimmerman is claiming. Martin could have started the fight, just as Zimmerman could have. And dont give me he couldnt have started the fight because Martin has no wounds on his body. Many fights start off with shoving, which for the most part wouldnt cause bruises/cuts. That is what could have happened here as Zimmerman shoving, just like it could have started with Martin punching/shoving him.

The problem is that only two people really know what happened, and one of them is dead. So if you believe Martin started it, you have that right. Just as you have the right to believe Zimmerman started. So with all this being said, I find it hard that they convict him of 2nd degree murder. I have no clue about the manslaughter charge though.

This is just how I see it.

Have you ever seen a recoil injury? Definitely would have cut him, not just broken his nose.

JMO

Looks like gun recoil to me:

67ac363ccfaf148564d1a9a9ffae6d0b_zpse1a03b27.jpg

60d5b83cb7ba49f0743f577412a109a1_zps2c08cf73.jpg

"Dishonesty"? You are making some insulting assumptions while I was describing a *purely hypothetical* situation. What if I were framed by criminals or corrupt cops? Anyway, my point was, regardless of the circumstances, if I were to find myself in a situation such that punching or slamming myself to create some injury on my person would get me out of jail, especially a life sentence, I would definitely do it.

10-30 years in jail or a bloody nose and some bruises that don't need medical attention. Is that so difficult to choose?

IMO

You didn't describe a hypothetical. You stated very clearly and simply that if it would keep you out of jail, you would punch yourself in the face. And you ended the post with the word: FACT. I would never try to put words in anyone's mouth. I simply responded to what you posted.

Anybody want to see if we can pick out the attorneys' misstatement of the facts?

Prosecution: Didn't GZ tell the neighbor to just tell his wife he shot someone. Not just tell her I killed him. IIRC

Profiling him as a criminal led to his death. Well, I would say led to GZ coming out of the truck to follow him. IMO

I get 7 mins between GZ's call and The fatal shot according to PROS?

YES?

Why would he try to revive the person that was just trying to kill him?

It is human to render aid to someone with a life threatening condition. obviously he was no longer a threat.

I consider inhuman that he didn't imo

No. He said "tell her I shot someone." (Corroborating evidence that GZ didn't realize TM was dead.) Is the state really allowed to lie like that? JMO. OMO. MOO.

Really? Because I can cite cases where a child fell of a bike, Hit his head and died or was incapacitated. Being beaten in the head can lead to devastating injuries.

http://articles.mcall.com/2010-08-3...h-head-20100830_1_catasauqua-boy-bicycle-head

He was 12. Not at all a soft scalp.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10861298

Another 13 yr old girl

It is one thing to make a case based on evidence. But not just what we think or feel. That is not justice.

The only thing I was "feeling" was what it felt like when I crashed my bike and fell off of it, and saw what my injuries were like. And by taking my own child, who fell off a swing in the school yard onto cement and the injuries she had when I took her to the ER. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess