George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just you. Natasha Richardson fell in the snow and died. From her injuries.. No outward abrasions.

The point is it is all irrelevant. All that matters is what George thought and felt in that moment. His fear, His experience.

With respect, not TM's fear - his experience? IMO

No one said the bow was pointed at someone.
The question is is pulling or drawing a bow against the law? IMO

On its face? No...

What if you release the arrow pointed at someone...​

That is.

If he was scared he would have went inside his home. MOO.

In some communities around StL you cannot wear your pants slung down so low (watching video from purchase of Skittles, AZ tea & blunts)

Wait - cracka' does not mean sex pervert IMHO (listening to closing arguments)

lots of words used in testimony being changed by state. rapist vs sex maniac. imo

He's not assuming, you said you would injure yourself and that is dishonest. imo

I did not describe the circumstances, eg., I did not even suggest I committed any crime, so these are some huge assumptions. You assumed that I deserve the punishment, even though I did not even describe the details of the situation under which I would face imprisonment, eg. unjust detention, being framed, rights violations, etc. Perplexing how you would automatically assume I acted dishonestly.

However, regardless of the hypothetical circumstances, only this matters - I only propose that if a choice were to be given, a bloody nose and some bruises to get out of 10-30 years of imprisonment, I would surely pick the easier way out, this is just human nature. So it is hardly preposterous. IMO

With tea or drink... is a watermelon fruit juice really a prejudicial thing. For Pete's sake. IMO

I guess that depends on what you are mixing it with......

I think those texts we didn't get to see would have been enlightening. But there are some available if you Google.

JMO

The hypocrisy of the constant harping that TM was a child is that TM would be considering an adult if he shot someone.

Just saying...

IN MY OPINION

This is what lead to TM being dead. Because TM decided to assault GZ.

With respect, not TM's fear - his experience? IMO

From the evidence, He called GZ names more than once. He was home and then ventured out again. He confronted GZ. He hit and beat GZ.

If anything this proves to me that TM was the aggressor.

Wonder if the jury is noticing the stone cold look on GZ's face?

That is just you. Natasha Richardson fell in the snow and died. From her injuries.. No outward abrasions.

The point is it is all irrelevant. All that matters is what George thought and felt in that moment. His fear, His experience.

clap clap clap !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member