George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just kept thinking "Juan would have a field day with her", especially when she started asking the defense lawyer if he was paying attention when she was semi trying to answer his impeachment questions.

I can hear Juan now "I ask the questions, you answer them."

Oh my goodness, that would have been quite a show if Juan was doing the cross.

yep imo if anything she is showing she was anything but coached for this testimony and that she and trayvon are just kids, especially when she said that trayvon would come over and they would play games and ride bikes

I play games and ride bikes. I'm 38.

Too much is being excused here due to the age. 19 is an adult. She should have known better than to act the way she did today in a court of law.

And for the record, I think Crump absolutely coached her.

She IS a liar, The state admitted this..... This is a fact.

Obviously. But to this point, it doesn't sound like she's lied about anything significant. She lied about her age and and lied about her reason for not attending a wake. That's not enough. Her story of what she heard when she was on the phone with Trayvon has pretty much not changed. I believe her.

I love Juan, and I miss him. But I don't believe he would have "had a field day with her." She has obvious problems (for which I hope she'll get help.) Juan would have tread in some way that would have made her feel more comfortable. I do think the defense tried that also, it just didn't work as well as Juan would have done it.

IMO, He would have treated her the way Don West is doing.

I play games and ride bikes. I'm 38.

Too much is being excused here due to the age. 19 is an adult. She should have known better than to act the way she did today in a court of law.

And for the record, I think Crump absolutely coached her.

I totally agree

IMO Rachel's attitude was very disrespectful. You don't openly complain about being questioned more and you don't talk back or roll your eyes at the lawyers OR prosecutors. Maybe it was youth or who she was raised around, but I'm the same age as her and I found it offensive. However, I don't think her lying does anything for the prosecution or defense. She could have just been traumatized. It depends on what the jury believes.

I've been a witness more than once. I'm a very honest and straightforward person. Once when the defense lawyer kept asking me the same question over and over because he didn't like my answer...and there was no objection... I answered super obnoxiously slow and I know I rolled my eyes hard.
It happens. People aren't perfect nor are they machines. Humans are emotional beings and despite our best efforts, sometimes they leak out all over the place.
Put yourself in her shoes.

I think pretty much everyone feels the same about Frankie.

Yes!! Definitely something we can all agree on.

Question, is second degree murder all they are voting for or is there a manslaughter charge in there too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure that many of the networks will bleep out the racial slur that TM used, but NG has had it up on her screen during the entire show and has mentioned it many times.

I just thought she was a disaster for the state for so many reasons.... her use of racial slurs (attributed to TM)... her attitude - just treating the process with disrespect (eye rolling, asking "WHAT?" etc.)...admitting she didn't care or take seriously the other deposition.....BUT the biggest thing of all is - what this shows the jury about TM - if not his girlfriend she was someone he spent a lot of time with and apparently talked on the phone with. I have a son who is in his early 20's - he would not spend hours talking to a girl unless he liked her in some respect. It's hard to explain without speaking ill of her - I guess i'm trying to say her entire demeanor reflects poorly on TM.....

bbm: well on the racial slur, imo it did show she was telling the truth and not lying to make TM seem better - and as far as not taking depo seriouslt, unless i am wrong, it wasn't the depo she didn't take seriously, it was the interview w/ crump she didn't take seriously, and told the DT about it "in the depo" - so that wasn't about the depo

I love Juan, and I miss him. But I don't believe he would have "had a field day with her." She has obvious problems (for which I hope she'll get help.) Juan would have tread in some way that would have made her feel more comfortable. I do think the defense tried that also, it just didn't work as well as Juan would have done it.

Do you really believe Juan Martinez would've tried to comfort a liar? No way I can see that scenario play out... IMO...

Wow. I might have missed one or two of those calls played today, but I do not remember hearing anything about a 7 year old. Now that's a little ridiculous. I'd be interested in hearing that one if anyone has a link to it.

i missed the calls that were played in the courtroom, did they play the one where he called 911 about the suspicious 7 year old??

That is a mischaracterization at best. He called the cops because the 7 year old was wandering around outside, alone. Not because he was suspicious, but because he was walking alone on a busy street.

http://www.businessinsider.com/tray...erman-reported-a-black-child-to-police-2012-3

She lied under oath and she is being coached by Crump.

That's the thing, she has lied repeatedly over and over again.

If I was a juror member, I disregard her testimony completely.

JMO

She may be lying, but I don't think she was coached. I can't believe anyone would coach her to behave like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much time would GZ serve if he is charged with manslaughter?
Is that an option for the jurors? tyia

bbm: well on the racial slur, imo it did show she was telling the truth and not lying to make TM seem better - and as far as not taking depo seriouslt, unless i am wrong, it wasn't the depo she didn't take seriously, it was the interview w/ crump she didn't take seriously, and told the DT about it "in the depo" - so that wasn't about the depo

Thank you.

i was thinking about attending the trial in sanford tomorrow. i live close enough to drive to it. does anyone know if you need a ticket or does it look like theres empty seats? i went to casey hearings and at times it was a real pain to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member