George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No TM DNA evidence on pistol.
No TM DNA evidence on holster.
The only part of the gun that had DNA evidence of TM was a hollow point bullet IMO.

But the fact that GZ's blood was on the gun or holster, ( sorry a lot going on here, I am listening... )

shows that he was injured when he reached for it. That to me is really proof of the account. OMO.

I still am okay with his version. It all still fits.. There was so much going on in a short time, that I think it is crazy to remember every detail.

He has obvious head wounds.. How he got them, What TM did to give them to him, Is not really relevant to me. TM hurt him. So that is all I need to know..

OMO

IMO - this DNA evidence is proving the State's case. If TM had attacked GZ in the manner GZ has stated, he would have some of his DNA on his cuffs, sleaves, hands, under his fingernails...something (his own DNA and blood is present, so we should be able to rule out that the weather degraded only GZ's DNA but left behind TM's) and that's just not what this evidence is showing.

So zimmermans blood is on the gun..

Sorry that works squarely with what he said..

This goes for the defense for me.
OMO

If it was testified to that GZ blood was on the un, makes sense to me that he got his gun after being hit .. sorry have been watching the egypt takeover by the military..BUt still waiting for def... JMO

But the fact that GZ's blood was on the gun or holster, ( sorry a lot going on here, I am listening... )

shows that he was injured when he reached for it. That to me is really proof of the account. OMO.

IMO - it shows that he had injuries before the gun was taken into custody. I find that no dna of GZ on TM really amazing.

IMO - I thought GZ stated that TM grabbed his head and pounded it into the pavement multiple times; if TM did grab GZ's head, GZ's hair wasn't long enough to grab onto, so I would guess that TM would have had to grab GZ's head with his fingernails and they would dig in.
You've got a point there.

I still am okay with his version. It all still fits.. There was so much going on in a short time, that I think it is crazy to remember every detail.

He has obvious head wounds.. How he got them, What TM did to give them to him, Is not really relevant to me. TM hurt him. So that is all I need to know..

OMO

As always so far in this case, wait for the cross :) jmo

Maybe he hit himself in the head with his own gun? One never knows...

This DNA testimony is huge!

They tried to but TM's phone had a passcode on it and they could not unlock the phone so they went to Tracy Martin to see if he could unlock the phone for them, he refused to have TM's phone unlocked and told them he would have to get with his lawyer Mr. Crump.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...rge-zimmerman-special-prosecutor-angela-corey

The phone is registered to Trayvon's father. According to police records, on March 1, an analyst with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office told Sanford police he needed the security code to unlock the data on the phone.

Sanford police Detective Doris Singleton contacted the carrier, T-Mobile, asking for the code. The company told her they could get to the information if they had the PIN to the account. On March 5, Sanford police Sgt. Joe Santiago asked Tracy Martin for the PIN, according to a police report. Tracy Martin said he'd check with his attorney.

Martin never got back with police. At a March 8 news conference in Orlando, Tracy Martin told reporters he would not help police download information from the phone.

More @ link

Yes, and I find it odd when people try to hide things- goes for both sides. Bring everything in and let the jury sort it out. Everything that is connected to the case only. MOO

I own what everyone calls "hoodies" and Ive had them for years- They've been making jackets and sweat shirts with hoods for a very long time but in our modern world we have once again associated something like a hooded jacket with a person or an idea of sorts- all of this labeling has to stop- don't you think? MOO

I own hoodies too. Big difference I don't go into stores with the hood pulled up.

Hoodies pulled over the head are worn for a reason during robberies -- because they HIDE THE FEATURES of the individuals wearing them.

TM's past is very relevant. The judge is wrong and anti defense imo

IMO, if GZ's state of mind is of relevance in this case so is TM's. They are using GZ's past to insinuate a certain state of mind at the time of the incident. TM's should be as well in order for GZ to have a fair/impartial trial.

Again, JMO.

I admit I began to cry this morning when they showed Trayvon Martin's bloody, powder burned sweatshirts. It really brought home the evil nature of this killing. more than half of America's children and young adults not to mention many adults dress very similarly. No nasty logos...nothing provacative, only f a t a l blood and burns...

Then when the fire arm expert testified that TM had been shot point blank into Trayvon's heart, it hurt. Yes, I know anatomy / biology..and have read thE autopsy findings... saw the expert's chart with the exact scientific measurements....and must contend right into the heart. Shot to kill, plain and simple.

Makes me very sad, especially now we know the awful and needless background behind it.IMO

IMO - this DNA evidence is proving the State's case. If TM had attacked GZ in the manner GZ has stated, he would have some of his DNA on his cuffs, sleaves, hands, under his fingernails...something (his own DNA and blood is present, so we should be able to rule out that the weather degraded only GZ's DNA but left behind TM's) and that's just not what this evidence is showing.

No. It is proving GZ Account to me.

We don't know how TM attacked GZ really, Only what GZ remembers and I have seen plenty of fights where one person is bloodied and the other is clean.

What we know is that GZ was bleeding when he went for the gun. He was injured. He was being hurt and needed to defend himself..

Sorry double post..

But expert just said there was other DNA on the jacket just not enough to mark or exclude as TM..

All this is doing is confirming GZ story to me...

OMO

:twocents:

IMO, if TM ran twice, he had MORE than ample time to run home to his father's residence, especially since GZ lost sight of him. R? (the friend on the phone with TM at the time) stated that TM said that (paraphrasing) "he was right behind his father's residence". A HUGE ? for me is why did TM not just go home if he was in fact in fear for his safety/life? IMO he could outrun GZ 10 times over.

I just can't get past that and several other issues using my own common sense.

Again, JMO.

He could have went into his dads girlfriend's place since he was there anyway. I wondered about that.

IMO - it shows that he had injuries before the gun was taken into custody. I find that no dna of GZ on TM really amazing.

GZ's blood was on the light grey sweatshirt, the middle shirt of TM. They were near the banded bottom of the shirt.

I admit I began to cry this morning when they showed Trayvon Martin's bloody, powder burned sweatshirts. It really brought home the evil nature of this killing. more than half of America's children and young adults not to mention many adults dress very similarly. No nasty logos...nothing provacative, only f a t a l blood and burns...

Then when the fire arm expert testified that TM had been shot point blank into Trayvon's heart, it hurt. Yes, I know anatomy / biology..and have read thE autopsy findings... saw the expert's chart with the exact scientific measurements....and must contend right into the heart. Shot to kill, plain and simple.

Makes me very sad, especially now we know the awful and needless background behind it.IMO

But GZ wasn't sure where he shot TM....yea right. Point blank to the heart. IMO
No wonder GZ walked away never attempting to check on the person he just killed.

I think so too, however, the victim was face down with his hands underneath him. So his hands would not have been rained on very much.

The medics in an attempt to revived TM turned him over. His hands were absolutely expose to the rain. MOO

So far all this proves is GZ was bleeding...

Not sure how this helps the state?

OMO

Sorry double post..

But expert just said there was other DNA on the jacket just not enough to mark or exclude as TM..

All this is doing is confirming GZ story to me...

OMO

IMO - It's clear that you believe GZ and that I do not, and therefore there isn't any need for either of us to debate this case any further with each other. I know I will never believe GZ because he is a proven liar. The bottom line is an unarmed teenager was killed when deadly force was unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifgchester