George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's actually not consistent with his story. Oh, wait! Which story? :waitasec:

He could have dug his own nails into his head. TM could have dug his nails into his head in self defense.
GZ could have slipped on the wet ground and fell while CHASING TM, and hit his own head.
GZ could have smashed his head off a sprinkler, a tree, a bush, a rock, a shovel, a stone, a root from a tree, an empty bottle, can, etc...etc...
I could name things for eternity that are just as POSSIBLE, if not more than GZ's lame story.

Illustrating the problem with this case perfectly: There is no way to know what happened. But GZ's story is the only one we have and he is claiming self defense after being attacked and having his head slammed into the pavement.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

The way I see it, a man whose head was repeatedly slammed into concrete until an inch of wearing diapers for the rest of his life (paraphrasing here) cannot walk on his own.

I was badly beaten in a similar manner and not only could I walk on my own, I could run on my own—which is what I did after someone finally pulled my attacker off of me. Trust me, the adrenalin was pumping.

I just want to add i have had my head slammed on concrete and it looked just like road rash....I have long blond hair and all you could see was blood it was gross..And i did not walk after i was taking to the hospital by EMS and for days if i even stood i could not walk...So GZ claiming his head was repeatedly slammed onto concrete is a lie.....And his nose looked normal when he was walking into the SPD station....IMHO JMHO and all that

I just want to add i have had my head slammed on concrete and it looked just like road rash....I have long blond hair and all you could see was blood it was gross..And i did not walk after i was taking to the hospital by EMS and for days if i even stood i could not walk...So GZ claiming his head was repeatedly slammed onto concrete is a lie.....And his nose looked normal when he was walking into the SPD station....IMHO JMHO and all that

I hear you. I play a full contact sport. Any time one of us hits the track with the head (and we wear big azz helmets) we are NOT allowed to move at all until CLEARED by the EMTs.

So this whole thing sounds incredibly fishy. Either it is complete bullyouknowwhat on GZ's part, or the officers at the scene were idiots who let an incredibly injured and possibly concussed man leave without proper medical care.

:moo: and stuff

I was badly beaten in a similar manner and not only could I walk on my own, I could run on my own—which is what I did after someone finally pulled my attacker off of me. Trust me, the adrenalin was pumping.

Oh, I believe you. In this context though, it is not as simple as that.
In a contained environment, like a crime scene is supposed to be you don't get to run anywhere. You are kept put until cleared. And if he was cleared, his injuries were minor. :moo:

In a contained environment, like a crime scene is supposed to be you don't get to run anywhere. You are kept put until cleared. And if he was cleared, his injuries were minor. :moo:

Minor enough that he wasn't even treated in the rescue unit, only in the back of the police car.

~jmo~

My point was that one can still walk after one has had the #$%@ beat out of them, in response to the opinion that there is no way GZ could have been standing if he'd really been hurt. I was really hurt and I could walk.

IMO, GZ's injuries may have been minor. Or LE may have acted improperly by not having him taken to the ER and scanned. My position is: I just don't know. What I do know is this: it is very frightening to have your head slammed into a hard surface and, IMO, understandable that someone might overreact in that situation for fear of permanent damage. I don't think deadly force was necessary in this case, but I realize that the law may not agree with me. Legally, GZ may be able to make a claim for either SYG or self defense.

My point was that one can still walk after one has had the #$%@ beat out of them, in response to the opinion that there is no way GZ could have been standing if he'd really been hurt. I was really hurt and I could walk.

IMO, GZ's injuries may have been minor. Or LE may have acted improperly by not having him taken to the ER and scanned. My position is: I just don't know. What I do know is this: it is very frightening to have your head slammed into a hard surface and, IMO, understandable that someone might overreact in that situation for fear of permanent damage. I don't think deadly force was necessary in this case, but I realize that the law may not agree with me. Legally, GZ may be able to make a claim for either SYG or self defense.

:yes: I don't know for sure either - no one really does since we were not there.

I :moo: think that in a professionally handled contained environment, you should not be just let to decide whether you need medical care or not. Then again, I teach ***********, not forensics lol :p

<snip>

images

Link

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

Respectfully snipped for focus.

I have not been around much the last couple of weeks. This is my first time viewing the photo of the back of GZ's head that night. I do seem to see a fairly regularly horizontal wound, from mid-center/left of the upper back of his head wrapping around toward the right, as if he fell and struck his head against an object with a straight edge, perhaps a sidewalk. The straight line is apparent to me. I don't see cuts or abrasions that might be expected from having one's head beat against the sidewalk, and no abrasions, dirt or grass shreds as might be expected if his head were being pounded against either the sidewalk or the grass near the sidewalk.

Do you think that it would be too much to hope for that the EMT's swabbed GZ's wounds for evidence that night?

Do you think that it would be too much to hope for that the EMT's swabbed GZ's wounds for evidence that night?

Sadly, Donjeta, I kinda do think it would be too much to hope for. But I'm a relentless optimist who expects the best out of people, so am hanging on to hope.

Zimmerman's father himself stated that the injuries were vertical on the back of his head.

~jmo~

Respectfully snipped for focus.

I have not been around much the last couple of weeks. This is my first time viewing the photo of the back of GZ's head that night. I do seem to see a fairly regularly horizontal wound, from mid-center/left of the upper back of his head wrapping around toward the right, as if he fell and struck his head against an object with a straight edge, perhaps a sidewalk. The straight line is apparent to me. I don't see cuts or abrasions that might be expected from having one's head beat against the sidewalk, and no abrasions, dirt or grass shreds as might be expected if his head were being pounded against either the sidewalk or the grass near the sidewalk.

I kept looking at the picture and thinking there was something wrong with it. That is exactly one of the things....no grass clippings because LE said he had some on the back of his jacket. Also Mary C. said GZ put his hands up to his head as if "oh, no". But this blood path seems undisturbed as if he never tried to see if he were bleeding. It had to have hurt and he had to have felt the blood running down his head. The picture just seems odd to me. jmo

I don't know but who else was he calling? We don't think he was setting up his paypal account, do we???? He would be calling the only person who would be able to "fix" this problem. If it's his phone, there will be a record of the call. jmo
I agree - I was just trying to lighten the mood.

I kept looking at the picture and thinking there was something wrong with it. That is exactly one of the things....no grass clippings because LE said he had some on the back of his jacket. Also Mary C. said GZ put his hands up to his head as if "oh, no". But this blood path seems undisturbed as if he never tried to see if he were bleeding. It had to have hurt and he had to have felt the blood running down his head. The picture just seems odd to me. jmo

Lamb, I'm with you, and when I heard MC say he was walking and put his hand or hands on his head, I expected something different. If GZ did crack his head on the edge of the sidewalk, with all the blood trails from that running down, then I can see him later standing and putting his hands to his head in an "oh my god what have i done" gesture without getting TM's blood on himself.

I hear you. I play a full contact sport. Any time one of us hits the track with the head (and we wear big azz helmets) we are NOT allowed to move at all until CLEARED by the EMTs.

So this whole thing sounds incredibly fishy. Either it is complete bullyouknowwhat on GZ's part, or the officers at the scene were idiots who let an incredibly injured and possibly concussed man leave without proper medical care.

:moo: and stuff

They didn't let him leave, they took him to the police station. As long as he was coherent and did not want to go to the hospital, they couldn't make him. He was at the station for hours, I'm sure they were observing him for signs of a concussion. JMO

Repost from my last week's posting:

This is why I think the blood is not smeared in the photo we have seen.

There are no straight drip lines on the back of his head. If he had been walking around bleeding there should have been lines that ran straight down his scalp.

What I see is that all the lines run down and then break to one side or the other of the center of the back of his head. This makes me think that the head had been clean off just prior to the picture being taken and all the drip lines we see are fresh blood that ran while his head was in a semi tilted down position.

Of course that is just how it appears to me.

Dunno? May be smeared a bit, down at the bottum...
you can see his hairline through/under the blood

or his blood is awfully thin

OMHO..

Illustrating the problem with this case perfectly: There is no way to know what happened. But GZ's story is the only one we have and he is claiming self defense after being attacked and having his head slammed into the pavement.

And GZ has good reason to lie. Simply because a killer is the only witness left alive does not mean we take his word as gospel.

Lamb, I'm with you, and when I heard MC say he was walking and put his hand or hands on his head, I expected something different. If GZ did crack his head on the edge of the sidewalk, with all the blood trails from that running down, then I can see him later standing and putting his hands to his head in an "oh my god what have i done" gesture without getting TM's blood on himself.

Has it been speculated anywhere that GZ might have had his hands on his head because he expected the cops to arrive with their guns drawn? I know his gun was back in its holster, but he would have wanted LE to see he wasn't holding a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member