George's testimony at trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey's cell pings show her phone pinging from the same towers it would ping from at her home until 4.26 PM on the 16 th of June. That goes with the defences OP.

GA says she left at 12. This goes agaist the SA ping evidence. (if admitted)

AT 322 AM Caseys phone was in use.(this is in the ping evidence)
This implys Casey would sleep late.
A few early mornng text and nothing for a while could mean she was asleep.

Cindy says she would leave for work early on Mondays. (7am??) (this is in court record as Cindy's testimony)

AT 730 someone from in the home places a call to Caseys cell phone.(this is in ping evidence if admitted)

GA says he got up in the morning and spent time with Caylee and waved bye to them in the drive way 12 50 ,that was the last time her saw her or Casey but her phone pings show she was at home.

I dont get it. Am I missing something? The pings do not match up to day one of GA's story.

Casey's cell pings show her phone pinging from the same towers it would ping from at her home until 4.26 PM on the 16 th of June. That goes with the defences OP.

GA says she left at 12. This goes agaist the SA ping evidence. (if admitted)

AT 322 AM Caseys phone was in use.(this is in the ping evidence)
This implys Casey would sleep late.
A few early mornng text and nothing for a while could mean she was asleep.

Cindy says she would leave for work early on Mondays. (7am??) (this is in court record as Cindy's testimony)

AT 730 someone from in the home places a call to Caseys cell phone.(this is in ping evidence if admitted)

GA says he got up in the morning and spent time with Caylee and waved bye to them in the drive way 12 50 ,that was the last time her saw her or Casey but her phone pings show she was at home.

I dont get it. Am I missing something? The pings do not match up to day one of GA's story.
It has been speculated that Casey was trying to locate her phone. The ping thread is a wealth of information.

I see that many think that GA was difficult on the stand. I actually thought he was very good, if anything it appeared he was being careful to ensure he was answering what he 'thought' the question was. JB doesn't seem to be able to construct a question properly whether some are purposely done or not. He makes statements, changes the question mid-stream.... dunno but I couldn't understand what he specifically was asking. So I don't blame GA for taking his time at all, asking what he meant etc. And the big blow to me and which I hope the Jury picked up was that JB was badgering him regarding a different picture then what was in evidence at that point. That in and of itself will in my hopes give the Jury some idea as to why GA was responding as he did. JB is no Mason Perry as much as it appears he would like to be. I wish the Judge would stop that nonsence and tell him to be 'clear' in questioning any and all witnesses.

I agree with your post. I also think GA did very well on the stand.

I agree with your post. I also think GA did very well on the stand.
From what I'm listening to now...I do not know how GA kept his composure.

G-d bless you George!!

PS- was that JP asking if George was ready? Very kind.

Ok...just finishing up Part 12...there's a woman in the gallery who looks a lot like the lady that got tossed in PC. Am I losing my mind? Sorry, Jose has a way of doing that to me.

My apologies if this has already been posted, but the hinky folks have an interesting take on GA.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/05/27/caylee-anthony-case-trial-day-4-052711/

Great link - thanks! ITA agree with their take on GA. He is actually helping the DT sadly because he is, at least in one instance, exactly what they say he is, a liar. It's going to be really clear that he has no credibility at all when the DT get him on direct. He will be on the stand for a looooong time and JB will have forever to get GA to reveal his temper and to let the jury watch him twist this way and that trying to avoid answering tough questions. I'm really worried GA is going to provide just exactly that bit doubt that ICA needs to get at least a mistrial.

It has been speculated that Casey was trying to locate her phone. The ping thread is a wealth of information.

I did read that thread.

She was using her phone on and off all day and it never left the home until after 4 pm on the 16th of june
George says She left at 12 with a cute description of what his grandaughter was wearing as she waved bye to him in the Driveway.

The phone waas really at her house texting and being used and GA really says she drove out of the driveway . These are not speculations
These two statements are true.
And very important.

Many have been trying for 3 years to figure out the Anthony family. The jurors will not have the advantage of 3 years of study, they will only have the testimony given on the stand to rely on. GA on the stand looked combative, evasive, and at times he did not look truthful. CA did much better on the stand than GA at this point, however, she has not been cross examined yet.

Just as the state will slowly and methodically build their case, the defense will slowly and methodically bring up all the inconsistancies in GA's depositions etc. By the end of the trial, the jury may very well believe that GA is a terrible man (terrible men can still love their granddaughter), and in an effort to hide what an awful man he is, did and said many terrible things. As always my entire post is my opinion only.

ITA. Every time he evades or gets all 5 year-old -'ish, it takes away from the truths he is telling.

PLEEEEEEZZZZZ!! Can someone tell me what day Ashton used his hypothetical with George....was it on Friday or Thursday???!!!

ETA: nevermind...I think I found it. Is Jose only going to make George write on that dumb chart? Don't think he isn't playing with his head...and his emotions!!

ETA:!!!! I think it may have been better if I hadn't found this. Baez's line of questioning is totally ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are like a couple of little boys, fighting over the "prize" those two. imo

From what I'm listening to now...I do not know how GA kept his composure.

G-d bless you George!!

PS- was that JP asking if George was ready? Very kind.

He was so passive aggressive though imo! WHY isn't the state telling him to answer as simply as possible.. yes and no and direct answers only.

Where was George on Father's Day evening???

Cindy and Casey were watching the video of Gpa at Mt Dora....Caylee wondered why the girls were crying....

WHERE WAS GEORGE ON FATHERS DAY NIGHT???
He worked until 11pm I thought.

He was a homicide dectective. He knows much more about how thing investigations work and what can is included as evidence. He on purpose made the neighbor a witness to the gas can thefts and then he on purpose made the car guy a witness AFTER HE SMELLED DECOMP.

He testified he was a Det on the drug squad. In previous testimonies he worked in stolen cars. I don't believe he was ever a homicide detective nor has he ever said he was. :waitasec:

GA can't even answer the question of who is in charge of picking up the mail during the week.

Choices - I do, Cindy does cuz she comes home at 6PM, it depends on our schedule or sometimes we don't pick it up for a few days and go get it on Saturday, etc.
Any answer would do that flows smoothly out of his mouth.

I mean, really! He's so afraid of giving the wrong answer when he should just be telling the truth.

You'd think it would be GA's job to pick up the mail at the community box seeing as he worked evenings and was home when it was delivered but..........
If you were CA and had been forced to cash in all your retirement savings to cover GAs Nigerian money scheme and online gambling debts and ICA's credit card and various check frauds, would you allow either of them to have a key to the mailbox?
GA comes from the tail end of a generation where men controlled the family finances, earned the money for bacon etc and he nearly bankrupted them or did he? I'm not sure. I think it's possible that CA doesn't let him near the mail and he just didn't want to admit that to the jury and viewing public.

ITA. I just hope the SA sees it. LDB looked ticked when JA 'rescued' the questioning of GA from JB this afternoon and someone thought she was angry at JA. At first I thought she might be angry at JB but now wondering if she (and JA) aren't beginning to realize that GA is playing them. What a tangled web we weave....
After cheering GA on and praising him on his honesty the first time he was called to the stand, I have to admit he's got me worried now.
Up until 6 weeks ago? these people were 100% behind their daughter. It was impossible that she could do this, blah, blah, blah. Now they won't look at her and appear to have flip flopped completely to the state side. While they flounder from side to side, the state continues to seek the DP for their precious girl.
I think I'm seeing GA enjoying this to a certain extent. CA going from calling LDB by her first name at the agents of the state hearing to mam now also reaks of insincerity to me. Even the crying seemed false. Caylees room and dollhouse are all still there and CA sees them everyday but seeing a picture of them invokes great tears.
I hope Valhalls theory is wrong but I suspect she's right and I feel sick thinking about it.

Baez asked GA if he has a problem with his vision, regarding not knowing she was pregnant at the time of the wedding. I'm wondering where he's going with this since I missed all of this testimony earlier today.

Baez says some of the dumbest things and asks some of the dumbest questions. If I was on the jury he would be really rubbing me the wrong way. I can't stand arrogant people and he really thinks he is something else. In reality he is a whiny igorant little man. I would bet that most of the ideas for the defense do not come from Baez but he wants people to think that he is in charge. I'll bet Mason is actually leading the defense but Baez is standing up there saying the things that Mason has come up with. Both of them are so arrogant. Wonder if Mason is having fun yet!

After cheering GA on and praising him on his honesty the first time he was called to the stand, I have to admit he's got me worried now.
Up until 6 weeks ago? these people were 100% behind their daughter. It was impossible that she could do this, blah, blah, blah. Now they won't look at her and appear to have flip flopped completely to the state side. While they flounder from side to side, the state continues to seek the DP for their precious girl.
I think I'm seeing GA enjoying this to a certain extent. CA going from calling LDB by her first name at the agents of the state hearing to mam now also reaks of insincerity to me. Even the crying seemed false. Caylees room and dollhouse are all still there and CA sees them everyday but seeing a picture of them invokes great tears. I hope Valhalls theory is wrong but I suspect she's right and I feel sick thinking about it.

Hey, could you link to Valhall's theory? Was it on Hinkymeter.com?

I swear I'm not trying to sound all-wise & all-knowing, but I never thought GA was being totally sincere or honest, even from the first time on the stand. There's just something about him that makes my hair stand on end. I'm NOT, however, swallowing ("shwallowing") the DT theory about his involvement.

In the part BBM, I have to say that that struck me as very odd too. She has lived with the empty bed and empty playhouse for a long time now. It is admittedly sad & emotional. But, she sees it every day. Was the emotion on the stand real? Perhaps it WAS real, but somewhat enhanced?

I would think seeing the things at home she has happy memories but on the stand she is thinking about Caylee is dead and what could have been....

I would think seeing the things at home she has happy memories but on the stand she is thinking about Caylee is dead and what could have been....

These are pictures LE took at the beginning of their nightmare. The pillow case was missing. I'm sure the picture brings back memories of that awful time.

Hey, could you link to Valhall's theory? Was it on Hinkymeter.com?

I swear I'm not trying to sound all-wise & all-knowing, but I never thought GA was being totally sincere or honest, even from the first time on the stand. There's just something about him that makes my hair stand on end. I'm NOT, however, swallowing ("shwallowing") the DT theory about his involvement.

In the part BBM, I have to say that that struck me as very odd too. She has lived with the empty bed and empty playhouse for a long time now. It is admittedly sad & emotional. But, she sees it every day. Was the emotion on the stand real? Perhaps it WAS real, but somewhat enhanced?

My father recently died from cancer and I was very ,very sad about that loss. I can look at his pictures in our home every day and not cry about it. But if somebody asks about him, or I see his picture somewhere else, I tend to breakdown. I don't know why but it seems to work that way for me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYMRadio
Back