Geraldo 1/11/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded by me, that means BC and the anthonys KNOW who was on the phone with DC!!!! and told LE!! had to be 1 of them=immunity?????:furious::behindbar

That's exactly what I was thinking ..

:behindbar <----- Cindy George -----> :behindbar

I don't think anyone paid for the film. The Anthony's want this tape dispursed around because they think it helps KC. They think it helps show that the body wasn't there and that it was moved there later when the MR found it. Thats why the A's are allowing the video out.

Wondering if Fox/GR paid the anthony family for the film? and not Hoover??

Thinking about an earlier post when BC said the A's put a condition on GR showing the tape--that no money should be made on it. Would like to add unless it is........ But you get my drift. So, we are thinking along the same lines.

Now the question is why did the A's have the tape--didn't DC claim he had destroyed them all? Aaaaaaghhhh.

LOL....too funny. So sorry Hoover. You lose.
Hoover hasn't lost anything! He got to the FBI and OCSO before DC did...while DC was lying through his teeth in interviews all over the news! TOO FUNNY! DC is now placed in the NO credibility area with LE!

I don't think anyone paid for the film. The Anthony's want this tape dispursed around because they think it helps KC. They think it helps show that the body wasn't there and that it was moved there later when the MR found it. Thats why the A's are allowing the video out.

I sure hope you are right about what they are thinking because their thinking is totally wrong! They will try to get wriggle room by telling the Kio Red Herring Clue....hahahhaha.

That's exactly what it is. I bet Hoover's head is smoking!
I disagree. Hoover has the goods and he delivered them to the authorities. The A fam just gave their tape to Geraldo with lame excuses...which by the way...DC claimed JH said was erased or taped over, IIRC. I know we have that article somewhere around here... Hahahaha~

IMO, the family all knew where CAYLEE was or had a good idea where she was. LA did his OWN investigation........did LA stumble across CAYLEE's remains, got spooked (as I would) and tell PI's go there and get her out!!! The PI's both felt it would be a few minutes (dressed for regular work) and LA was giving directions over phone?
PI finds her but tells other PI to help him and then they don't find CAYLEE again? But tells LP, all looking at $$$$$ deal? after the MR finds CAYLEE?

I am loving this theory of yours. I believe it happened this way!!

IMO, the family all knew where CAYLEE was or had a good idea where she was. LA did his OWN investigation........did LA stumble across CAYLEE's remains, got spooked (as I would) and tell PI's go there and get her out!!! The PI's both felt it would be a few minutes (dressed for regular work) and LA was giving directions over phone?
PI finds her but tells other PI to help him and then they don't find CAYLEE again? But tells LP, all looking at $$$$$ deal? after the MR finds CAYLEE?

Very interesting, totally plausible scenario! Not so sure about the LP and MR involvement. Liking the intertwining of investigators you describe.

I hope Hoover hasn't already spent that $200k. I love the A's new lawyer.

But...Hoover isn't the one who has been caught in a ton of lies about this tape!!! GRRRR!! DC HAS!!!!

I cannot believe that CA did not look at the tape.........she hired DC. CA takes control of everything. IMO the PI's told her the truth that CAYLEE was dead and that is when we saw CA lose weight, at church looking so bad and doped up on interview on TV......about that time frame. IIRC. CA still looked good when fighting at the LP/Rev G memorial, vigil...........then she fell apart in front of our eyes so quick........looking for dates and pics later.

I was just thinking the same thing- the A's got wind of where the body was, paid P.I.to go out and film area making sure they didnt put the video right on the body and then say "the body wasnt there" and this way Casey couldnt get blamed as the body wasnt there, just in case someone found it later on in which the MR DID and their bubble got busted- but then this wouldnt add up either as DC called Hoover and said we found the body, get down here- shes dead and also told LP they found her- so this doesnt all make sense to me- if he was working for the A's to protect casey and say the body wasnt there and then say it was- I'm confused- the they said on GR they were working for the A's at the time- I thought they quit working for the A's? And if they found the body in nov- could Cindy actually just let it lay there? Can someone clarify all this- and unconfuse me

I sure hope someone recorded Geraldo tonight! I'd like to get clearer screenshots of where they were for sure!
I really think this is something, not sure what, but certainly something!

.... or at least creates more reasonable doubt and, at a minimum creates a LOT of confusion --- spins off a lot of conspiracy theories which help take the focus off KC.

.... or at least creates more reasonable doubt and, at a minimum creates a LOT of confusion --- spins off a lot of conspiracy theories which help take the focus off KC.

I think that LE has enough to nail her a$$ not only to the wall, but to the ceiling as well.
This video isn't going to make that big of a difference! Not everyone in this world feels like Cindy does, "science is just science" bah humbug..lol
Casey is going down, and Orange County is going to throw the key away, they may even wrap it in a garbage bag and throw it away like trash!

I cannot believe that CA did not look at the tape.........she hired DC. CA takes control of everything. IMO the PI's told her the truth that CAYLEE was dead and that is when we saw CA lose weight, at church looking so bad and doped up on interview on TV......about that time frame. IIRC. CA still looked good when fighting at the LP/Rev G memorial, vigil...........then she fell apart in front of our eyes so quick........looking for dates and pics later.

The A's 'owning' the tape does not mean they ever actually had their hands on it or even knew of it's existence before last week. What Conway is saying is that even though Hoover attempted to sell the tape to Geraldo yesterday, the tape is not Hoover's to sell. It was produced while DC was employed by the A's, making it DC's work product and the A's property.

The A's have outsmarted Hoover by giving Geraldo permission to show the tape. I suppose Hoover can take some solace in the fact that LP turned him in to the FBI and that, depending on the outcome of their investigation, DC might get his hands slapped. As might Hoover for not coming forward in the first place. hmmmm.

I was just thinking the same thing- the A's got wind of where the body was, paid P.I.to go out and film area making sure they didnt put the video right on the body and then say "the body wasnt there" and this way Casey couldnt get blamed as the body wasnt there, just in case someone found it later on in which the MR DID and their bubble got busted- but then this wouldnt add up either as DC called Hoover and said we found the body, get down here- shes dead and also told LP they found her- so this doesnt all make sense to me- if he was working for the A's to protect casey and say the body wasnt there and then say it was- I'm confused- the they said on GR they were working for the A's at the time- I thought they quit working for the A's? And if they found the body in nov- could Cindy actually just let it lay there? Can someone clarify all this- and unconfuse me

:confused:I don't drink due to my health but if I get drunk, I may understand this someday...don't worry you are not alone, this case is the MOST confusing case!.lies, twists, turns, $$$ hard non cracking (usually someone cracks and tells) people.....IMO :furious:

I disagree. Hoover has the goods and he delivered them to the authorities. The A fam just gave their tape to Geraldo with lame excuses...which by the way...DC claimed JH said was erased or taped over, IIRC. I know we have that article somewhere around here... Hahahaha~

Which is all interesting b/c if the claim was the tape was erased yet the A's had a copy as well, then had the existence not come out via LP/JH, it would seem the A family and co. were intending to cover up the existence entirely, despite them having that other copy.

That response tried to decrease interest in the whole thing (not that it worked) with releasing the 'taped over' story...but it would seem they weren't counting on it truly still being in tact elsewhere...and only gave GR permission to air it (and by extension tie them to that copy) because it would be JH to the punch...

I'm not sure that was a great move (if the whole way it played out as it sounds like was inferred on GR)...b/c now it will probably arouse significantly more interest in what they knew and when since they also hid the tape's existence. :rolleyes:

Well the thing is that DC himself said in an interview right after it was found out that there was a tape that just because he didnt see any remains does not rule out that they were there.

So I dont think they can use the tape to show there were no remains with it being on record that he said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3