Geraldo 1/11/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an odd question. Perhaps a lawyer may know the answer.

If it is thought that JB may be orchestrating this search via cell phone..Can LE legally get JB's cell phone records or computer data?

And more than the calls, I'd be interested in JB's texts on that day.

I think it could well be that JB or someone was texting a "middle man" who then was on the phone talking to and directing DC. JB could have been in the jail sending texts or emails in response to what DC was conveying over the phone about locating/findings/etc. and it'd be far less easy to detect or risk being overheard than talking on the phone.

Oh, great catch there. Back to the financial which the mods, don't like us to discuss. LOL
I can't help it if the F word keeps coming up!! They are the ones who keep making me bring it up!! LOL I am just pointing out the obvious.

these threads are supposed to be for show notes. REport what the show was about with very little discussion. For the information worthy of discussion take it to the appropriate thread or if there truly isn't one, then start one for a specific topic. Too much information is being lost and buried within these TV show threads and the discussion is not carried out to the forum.IT is very tough to search for it and find it.

You have to believe me when I tell you that when it comes time to retrieve this information, it is much easier to find in topic specific threads. All show threads will be closed after the show and discussion will continue in either an existing thread or a new thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members