Geraldo At Large: Haleigh Cummings Case with Guests

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big shout of THANK YOU to Patty G for doing a great job of recording AND letting all us Websleuths people watch her hard work.

Tricia

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hope Patty G knows she's an asset and much cared for by us.

<insert twilight zone music here> lol....how did you know I had directtv?

ETA....here in Alabama directtv runs fox on 203

oh sorry, I didn't know the channels were different in other areas!
really I did, just trying to confuse you-lol j/k!

My vote is he is pulling our mustaches....if there was a new search going on wouldn't we have heard about it already?
I could have sworn I heard about another search shortly after the pond search that was being set up and it was in the news? Did I dream it?! LOL

Talking about Obama with Ann Coulter concerning the Black caucus.

Zappi plotted to build weapons of mass destruction.. Alleged terrorists plotting attacks. Nothing about Haleigh yet.

I could have sworn I heard about another search shortly after the pond search that was being set up and it was in the news? Did I dream it?! LOL

I heard this too. Would make sense, being with the two new letters LE has to work through. Zazi's accomplishes are at large tonight.

lol-mine went to his friends to play cards.
if he drinks too much he'll stay there and won't be home 'til he sleeps it off.
not that he's a drunk or anything-he has really competitive friends and they have to show each other up-you know how men can be-lol.

The teeth pictures on the ad at the top of the page is just plain gross-the one on the right has black lips-looks like they have a disease or stayed out in the sun too long and charred them.
:sick:
Anybody else think so?

lol...maybe my hubby will harvest his grapes on farmtown so I can observe whats going on for the next few minutes....lol

nothing about haleigh, commercial break. Hopefully next segment. My son loves farmtown. Hence, my limited computer time on ws.

Grapes? What a noob... ;)

Oh yeah grapes and everything else...he likes that game so much it creeps me out. When he has to go out of town for work he makes our son sign on and harvest for him....he was telling me about his farm the other day and I asked him if he might be able to work on his "real farm" anytime soon....

Sorry for the off topic

Mckenzie Phillips on now after break. I'm going to pull Geraldo's mustache soon. No Haleigh. Doesn't he know we're on the edge of our seats?

Hi SS, Yes, we heard they did another search close to the trailer. We heard nothing more about that as I recall.

Dang Geraldo!!! Cutting that guy off like that when it sounded like he was gonna say something important/useful!

Well, watching tonights show was a waste of time :sheesh:

Haleigh on. Ever since his last interview with Ron, he has recieved a new tip in the letter dropped off by the messenger.

Their assumption it's about Haleighs family concerning her disappearance. Cops chasing down mysterious tip they may lead to Haleigh. Recapping earlier coverage from Geraldo about them breaking Misty wasn't home that night and out partying.

Bowling claiming what Misty tells them is a farce. Recapping the voice and ldt's being failed by Misty. Old news. Nothing new. Playing old videos.

Mystery tip may be: the child overdosed on drugs Misty and Ron is using. Questioning if there's any truth to it. Old news about the last search. Letter referencing the search area, which came out from nay nay after the search began.

Cops don't believe Nay Nays letter.

Talking about Misty and Ron, what's going on with them currently? Are they estranged? Their claiming Misty is estranged from Ron, and won't talk to him, that she's on the road away from Ron and his family according to Art Harris, from what he has heard. Art claims there's going to be some things going on later this week. Duh!!! I could predict that.

Summary: Nothing new, no new search area. Played all old video and discussed the old search, the two letters briefly, we learned nothing we didn't already know.

I question any truth to Misty being estranged from Ron. The goodbye video says differently in my eyes. As young as this couple is, they won't stay apart long.

Art Harris says Misty is estranged from Ron & is on the road with a friend. He also said Ron wants nothing to do with her.

I hate that he devoted more of his show to Hollywood and political drama than to Haleigh. She deserves more than five or eight minutes.

Fox news has shifted to all things political. I think the only reason they toss out a little crime news is to try to keep the viewer #'s up.

Art Harris says Misty is estranged from Ron & is on the road with a friend. He also said Ron wants nothing to do with her.
Art has not been to satsuma in a long while and beleive me he needs new sources just like TJhart.IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member